From Terra Ch. 06

Story Info
Chryssa has a chance meeting with the Licken Lord.
5.6k words
4.76
51.5k
27

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

The soft glow on the sun seemed to caress Chryssa's skin. She was warm... comfortable... more comfortable than she'd ever been in her life. Which made her think that she was still dreaming. Her bed had never felt like this. Silky cloth against her skin, softness cradling her body, and a plump pillow rather than a flat slab beneath her head.

When the door opened with a bang, and Chryssa sat straight up, she finally remembered that it wasn't a dream. She was in House Exotica. Last night she'd been fed incredible foods, listened to music that had been so beautiful it had made her cry, and followed the Matron around, meeting the other females who worked in the house. Although 'worked' was a loose term, since a good half of them had been kidnapped and were basically indentured servants, like herself, serving their time as exotic whores until they could buy out their contract. But some of them were there of their own free will.

"Up, up girl," Matron said, bustling past Chryssa's bed.

The heavy alien's footsteps would have been impossible to sleep through any way. And Chryssa was curious. She'd been told that she'd be following Matron around this morning, helping her ready the rooms so that Chryssa could learn about the layout of the house as well as some of the specific desires and fantasies that the house catered to. Although that had peaked Chryssa's interest somewhat, she also wanted to know the ins and outs of the house, every nook and cranny and every passageway. The information might come in handy sometime. On Terra it certainly had paid to know every inch of her own village, and if she'd been more focused on running and less on fighting, she could have escaped the Licken raiders.

Then again, she was starting to feel pretty conflicted about that, wondering if she really would have been better off on Terra. There were some pretty high upsides to House Exotica.

Thirty minutes later, as she was bent over Matron's knee as the large female pressed a plug into Chryssa's protesting asshole, she was reminded that there were some downsides too. Blushing red, she gritted her teeth as her hole, still a bit sore from having the plug in for so long the day before, finally stretched open wide enough and swallowed the training toy up inside of it. It felt just as strange and just as invasive, but she didn't try to fight it today. No need to get a spanking on top of having her ass plugged.

Dressing Chryssa in a similar gown to the one she'd worn the day before, this one in a burnt orange color that made her skin and hair look like it was glowing, with brass colored clips, Matron hurried her out of the door. Breakfast was quick and then she followed Matron through the rooms, carrying whatever Matron needed to remove, and listening to the various explanations Matron gave for some of the equipment.

Different aliens had different desires and also different necessities.

There was a room strictly for those who wanted a Wellan, an aquatic race that looked remarkably similar to the legendary mermaids on Terra, right down to the scaled tail instead of legs. Obviously Wylla, the female that serviced males there, had her own special needs. She basically ignored Matron and Chryssa, brushing through the dark blue tresses of her hair as it flowed underneath the water.

Other rooms had themes. Some were furnished to a specific planet's customs and designs, others to a particular kind of kink - Chryssa's bottom clenched around the plug as she and Matron went through a room that was lined with all sorts of instruments she recognized from Terra. Better quality and more sophisticated looking, but Chryssa still recognized paddles, birches and canes. They were often used on unruly children on Terra. Some of the other things hanging beside them she didn't recognize, but she imagined they served the same purpose. They certainly looked like they did.

Seeing Chryssa's shudder, Matron gave her a look and said that since she had two females who enjoyed entertaining patrons in this room, Chryssa wouldn't be placed in it unless she actually required punishment.

To Chryssa's relief, Matron removed the anal plug before lunchtime and told Chryssa that it wouldn't be reinserted until the next morning. Her hole ached from being stretched, but she was still able to sit and move more comfortably without it.

That afternoon, Matron was leading Chryssa through the halls, taking her to training, when she stopped suddenly. Because of Matron's large bulk, Chryssa couldn't see around her, but she tensed as she heard a deep, growling male's voice, greeting Matron.

"Good afternoon, my Lord, I'm so sorry but we aren't prepared for you yet," Matron said, her voice syrupy. Chryssa rolled her eyes. Did that sycophantic act actually work on the males who visited House Exotica? "I can send you some sustenance in a reception room while you wait."

"Very well, and who's this?"

Chryssa's mouth went dry as her head tilted back. Matron had turned very slightly, but the Licken before her was tall enough that he'd been able to see over her and notice that there was a woman behind her. It was the Licken lord that she'd watched pleasuring three females at once, the scene that she'd found so arousing that Tralek had fucked her while she'd indulged in her curious voyeurism. The lord's eyes widened slightly as he looked her over, his eyebrow arching as his gaze came to rest on her face and she realized that she was glaring at him.

Platinum teeth flashed in a grin as his eyes slid downwards again, lingering on her nipples, which were hard from the constant swishing of her dress over the sensitive nubs. Color flared in her cheeks as his lazy perusal went down to her bare feet and then back up. Somehow he made her feel like he could see everything under her dress.

"This is Chryssa, one of my newest acquisitions," Matron said, giving Chryssa a quick warning glare, telling her to behave. "She's only been here a few days and she's still in training."

The lord stepped around Matron, who looked as though she wanted to protest, but didn't quite dare. Chryssa was fascinated to see the big alien cowed, but it also just made her feel more unnerved as the Licken circled around her, studying her from every angle. It made her feel like a bug, and when he came back in front of her, putting two fingers under her chin and tipping her head back to look into her eyes, she scowled at him.

He laughed, his mouth shining against all that pale green skin. It was unnerving how attractive he was despite his strangeness; the alien fairly oozed sexual appeal and the impact was much greater with him touching her than it was when she was watching him from a distance. Her response to him pissed her off, even as it made her curious.

"Fierce Terran. How much experience do you have?"

Uncertain of exactly what he was asking, Chryssa looked over his shoulder at Matron; she didn't know what to answer, and to be truthful, she didn't really want to answer him. He was making her uncomfortable and she hoped that Matron would intervene somehow. Make him go away, while she dealt with the unsettling fact that she was attracted to a male of the race that had kidnapped and sold her.

"She has no true experience, although she's been tested, of course, with promising results," Matron assured him, stepping forward slightly. She was still shooting Chryssa warning glances.

The Licken cupped Chryssa's chin, tilting her face back and forth, his eyes glittering as if he was amused by the dark looks she was giving him and was purposefully pushing her to draw more of her ire his way. "So, not a virgin."

"No, your people took care of that when they kidnapped me," she snapped out, jerking her head back. Her skin tingled where he'd been touching her. Matron looked furious, but the Licken threw back his head with a shout of laughter.

"I'm so sorry my Lord," Matron said, reaching for her. "I assure you, she'll be punished soundly for her impudence."

"No, no," the Licken commander said, waving her back. His eyes had locked onto Chryssa's and her breath caught in her throat as she found that she couldn't look away. There was something arresting in his eyes, that demanded she keep contact. "I'd rather do it myself. I'll take her for tonight."

"My Lord..." Matron was caught between being horrified and pleased at the Lord's avid interest. "She's truly not ready for ah... she won't know how to..."

"Exactly. I find myself intrigued." The Lord looked away and Chryssa sucked in a breath of air, scowling as she realized just how affected she'd been by him. Again!

"She's still a virgin in her rear entrance."

"I'll pay the extra fee."

The two of them were dickering now, talking as if Chryssa wasn't even there.

"I can't give you my quality guarantee, seeing as she's untrained."

"It's waived. I want her."

Chryssa didn't know whether to be flattered, horrified, or just royally pissed at the way they were talking about her like she wasn't even there. On one hand, she'd witnessed how eager the females here were for this particular Licken's attention, even if Tralek hadn't told her so. His avid interest and unwavering focus on her could be considered complimentary. On the other hand, the two of them were talking about HER body and what he was going to do to it, without any input from her.

But she didn't speak up. Matron was going to make her pay later, she just knew it, even if she didn't punish Chryssa today. She almost felt gratitude towards the Licken Lord for postponing that... but not quite. Especially since he said he'd rather do it himself, and WHY that declaration made her insides throb, she didn't know, but she couldn't help but wonder what he would do to her. Both as punishment and otherwise. Tralek had said all the females wanted to spend the night with him, because he brought them pleasure. And Chryssa did love the pleasure, even if she didn't like that it was on House Exotica's terms and that she didn't have a choice about it.

Matron seemed stiff, as though she wasn't sure what to make of the Lord's preference, but she was a businesswoman above everything else. If the Lord wanted an untrained human for the evening, then she would provide him with that, even if she didn't understand why he would desire such a thing.

"Very well," the big grey female said, finally. She cast a sidelong look at Chryssa. "You will accompany Lord Plath to the reception room of his choice, while I prepare a room for your evening." Matron's eyes flashed, promising utter retribution if Chryssa did something to anger the Licken Lord.

Which, honestly, only made Chryssa want to do it more, except that she was a bit worried about what the consequences might be. The spankings that she'd received from Matron's hard platter of a hand hadn't been pleasant, but after seeing the punishment room today, she knew that there was worse that could be done to her. So, for now, she kept her mouth shut and trotted along behind the Licken lord as he turned and led the way down the hallway, Matron's footsteps receding into the distance.

Resentment simmered at this... this male who had just bought her body for the evening. Although, if she were being truthful, she was just as excited as she was annoyed with him. There was something very attractive about his confidence and the way he'd looked at her, like he wanted to run that strangely colored, mobile tongue all over the most sensitive parts of her body.

It also might have something to do with the way those other women had fought over him.

If there was one thing that Chryssa had decided she liked about her new life the most, it was the pleasure. She'd fought it at first, especially against her original captors... but now that she was here, why not make the most of it? There didn't seem to be any point in following the strictures that the elders on Terra had laid down. They weren't here, after all. It would actually benefit her to embrace the pleasure. Besides, she liked it.

Going along with what Matron wanted would help gain Chryssa trust and extra freedoms. Plus, it meant Chryssa would enjoy herself. She was already getting wet in hopeful anticipation of the pleasure to come at the Licken lord's hand... or mouth... or cock. There must be some reason why the women had all been fighting over him, beyond the obvious physical attraction. After all, according to Tralik, they'd been giving away favors they could have charged for.

When they reached the reception room, Lord Plath opened the door and turned, gesturing for her to precede him into the room.

Eyeing warily, not sure of what to except, Chryssa edged past him, earning a flash of bright platinum teeth as he smiled in amusement. The room was just as plush and luxurious as it had looked from above and she found her eyes darting every which way, constantly caught by a flash of color or glitter. Draped in sumptuous fabrics, the thick rug cushioning her feet, it was a room decorated for both elegance and excess.

It occurred to her that she was taking too long admiring the scenery and completely ignoring the male behind her. Turning, she found him leaning against the closed door watching her.

"Well little Terran," he said, his voice deep and seductive. She found herself wanting to fidget, having all that intense focus on her without Matron there to provide a bit of a buffer. It occurred to her that she'd been left completely alone, and unlike with her first client, she wasn't just tied up so that she didn't have to do anything. Despite her recent decision to enjoy herself, she found that the reality was a bit awkward and a little scary. "What shall we do now?"

"Um... sit and talk?" she asked, winding her fingers together behind her back, trying to hide her nervousness. Even the wetness between her legs seemed to have dried up. The Licken laughed and she scowled at him, which just made him laugh harder.

As he straightened from his leaning posture and began to come towards her, she stamped down on the instinct to back away. She was a fighter, even if she was a whore now. She hadn't run from the Lickens on Terra and she wasn't going to run from him, even if the circumstances were entirely different. He definitely wasn't looking at her the way her captors had. As he came closer, she had to tilt her head back to look at him; she was so new to the game of passion that she didn't even realize how her breasts thrust out towards him in this position. At least, not until his appreciative gaze slid down to them, and her cheeks heated as she realized how provocatively she was posed. Immediately she brought her hands around in front of her.

"No," he murmured, reaching out to move her hands to her sides. They weren't as far back as she'd had them before, but she couldn't cover her breasts either. Or hard little nipples as they brushed against the silky fabric. "Always show off what you're offering, little Terran. The customer wants to see what he's getting."

Now Chryssa glared at him again. She wasn't adverse to learning about pleasure, but his patronizing words made her feel humiliated as he reminded her why they were there. Not because she wanted to be, necessarily, but because he was paying her to be. Quite a sum of money, in fact, going by the conversation he'd had with Matron.

Not that she could take it out on him. She really didn't want to learn more about that punishment room she'd seen.

"Matron told you I was untrained," she said, trying to sound contrite, but it came off more as sulky and a bit resentful. For some reason, the Licken seemed to find that even more amusing.

"Yes, she did," he said, speaking softly, almost as if he were saying the words to himself rather than to her. "It makes you a novelty."

"Lucky me," Chryssa grumbled. The startled look on his face only made her feel even grumpier. He really hadn't been talking to her at all, although now he looked amused again. Whatever skills he had that made the other women fight over him, they better be really freaking amazing for her to put up with this from him. It had been much easier with the shark-looking guy and with Tralik, both of them had immediately gotten down to business and making her feel good.

The Lord seemed more interested in drawing things out. Ugh.

Looking her over, he raised his eyebrow at her glower. "Your attitude needs an adjustment. And I believe I already owe you a punishment anyway."

Chryssa squeaked, her heart rate picking up as he grabbed her by the arm and hauled her over to one of the couches. His hand was STRONG, his fingers holding her in a firm but not bruising grip, and she found herself over his knee with her butt up in the air almost before she could blink. It took her breath away as she suddenly realized exactly how vulnerable this position was.

Her legs and body were draped over either side of his legs, his hard muscled thighs pressed against her stomach. Before she could even think about pushing herself back up, an iron hand was spread over the base of her spine, pinning her in place. The close-up view of his boots that she was getting did not inspire confidence. Chryssa whimpered.

"Shhh, little Terran, it won't be that bad."

This close to him she could actually feel the rumble of his voice against her side. That wasn't all she could feel. Something very hard and hot was pressing against her side. The jerk was getting off on this!

It made her want to snap at him, but then he flipped up the fabric on her "skirt" and rubbed his hand over the cheeks of her bottom. Almost like he was prepping them for a spanking. Immediately Chryssa stilled. Definitely not the time to get snappy with the perverted alien, because he could take it out on her ass and there was nothing she could do about it.

SMACK!

Chryssa gasped at the first strike to her vulnerable bottom, which had come quickly and sharply. The Licken's hand was just as punishing as Matron's, perhaps even more so, and the smack left behind a burning sensation that was immediately matched on the other side of her butt as his hand came down again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ow! Stop! I'm sorry!" She wriggled, trying to get away, and to her shock, his hand came down and then rested on her her buttcheek, massaging and squeezing the heated flesh.

"Are you really? Already?" He sounded amused and Chryssa pushed her hands against the floor so that she could prop herself up enough to turn her head and look at him.

"Yes, I'll behave, I promise," she said, giving him her biggest eyes. Men back home on Terra had always liked that wide eyed look, she figured Lickens probably wouldn't be too different.

The Licken Lord's silvery grey eyes looked back at her dubiously. "Somehow I don't believe you."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

It was too hard to keep her slightly turned position when his hand started coming down hard on her ass again, making her entire lower body jiggle with the force of it, and Chryssa found her head dropping back down. She bucked her hips, trying to escape the fiery assault, unable to squirm away with his hand holding her securely in place. With every slap, her ass tightened around the plug, making it feel as though it was moving inside of her.

"Owwwww, please, please stop!" she begged, her legs starting to kick.

She was willing to give up a little bit of pride if it made him stop sooner, although so far this didn't hurt nearly as much as what Matron had done to her. It was still painful enough that tears were sparking in her eyes and she knew it could easily be as bad as when Matron had spanked her if he kept it up.

When he stopped this time, she let out a contrite little mewl that was only half-faked. Then, to her shock, that little noise turned into a moan as his hand slid over her hot cheek and his fingers delved into the cleft between her legs. Wet... she was wet! She wouldn't have believed it if she couldn't feel the way his finger slickly moved over her sensitive flesh, making her moan and shudder in surprised arousal.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers
12