From Thailand With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first semester at the University of Toronto didn't go as planned, as you can see. I came to Toronto, Ontario, to explore new horizons, and experience life outside of Thailand and America, the two nations closest to my heart. I thought I'd have a nice time in Canada, but the Great White North wasn't too kind to little old me. Actually, I shouldn't say that. I got something pretty sweet out of the deal. One fine, upstanding and simply delicious man named Omar Chadwick. Six-foot-two, lean and athletic, born and raised in Mississauga, Ontario, to Jamaican immigrant parents. A business administration student at the University of Toronto who volunteers for humanitarian causes. Oh, and he's got a cute butt too.

We're now seeing each other, and honestly, life couldn't be better. What can I say? Omar turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. The guy is kind, considerate, funny and sexy, with just a hint of the rogue. And he's definitely passionate. Leaves me pleasurably sore with his vigorous sexing, and I can't get enough of his strong, sexy body. With him by my side, I didn't feel like Ontario was a dead end, though things didn't work out quite the way I expected. That's life, you know? It has its ups and downs. Omar and I have gone to Niagara Falls, and even gone shopping at the Galleria Mall in Buffalo, New York. We had a wonderful time in the States, then returned to Toronto.

When my parents came to visit us in December, I proudly introduced them to Omar, my wonderful new boyfriend. In Omar I found all the things I sought in Calvin, and more. And I wanted them to know what he meant to me. When I told my parents what I'd gone through with Calvin, they praised Omar for saving me, their darling daughter. They also talked of suing Calvin Jacobsen, for what he'd done to me. Omar was ten steps ahead of us all. He'd gone around Toronto, using his contacts to dig into Calvin's history and find the women he'd wronged over the years.

One of these women was Lamika Gosling, a Jamaican-born former classmate of Calvin's at the University of Calgary. Back in the day, she'd been his girlfriend, and apparently he raped her. When she filed a charge against him, Calvin's wealthy family paid her to go away. That was five years ago. Now living in Toronto with her new husband, Paul Saint-Guillaume, Lamika felt strong enough to challenge Calvin's villainy once more. He's going to pay for what he's done to you and those women, Omar said to me, as we sat with my Mom and Dad in my apartment.

I wrapped my arms around Omar and kissed him. Isn't he amazing? I said, looking at my parents. My father laid his hand on Omar's shoulder. I see my daughter has chosen well, Dad said. Omar entwined his hands with mine and looked up at my dad. Thank you sir, he said gravely. And so it went. Lamika Gosling and a slew of other women, most of them from minority backgrounds, who'd been mistreated by Calvin Jacobsen over the years came forward, and he was soon in custody of the Toronto Police Service. Omar's uncle, attorney Francis Adam Tennyson is doing what he can to get my record expunged. I'm cautiously optimistic.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The story of how the naïve damsel I once was moved to a strange new land, fell for a prince who turned out to be a creep, and was rescued by a dark knight. A very dark knight. Omar and I are together, and I'm finally happy. I met his family, and his mom and dad are lovely people. I'm spending the rest of the year at the University of Toronto and then I'll figure out my next move. I have some good news. Calvin Jacobsen got convicted of the rape of Lamika Gosling, and sentenced to seventeen years in prison. My record is getting expunged very soon, and the very same prosecutor who once tried to put me away apologized to me. Omar and I spent Christmas and New Year's with my folks, then took a trip to New York City.

We were back in Toronto in time for the start of winter classes in January 2010. That was almost five years ago. In the summer of 2013, I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and Omar got his bachelor's degree in business. I decided to stick around Toronto for Law School because I've fallen in love with this wonderful city, thanks in part to a certain tall, dark and handsome Torontonian. Omar and I are now engaged. We're planning on coming back to T.O. to pursue our professional degrees, but not for a while. We're going to live in Thailand for a bit. I haven't been home in a long time and I want to rediscover this vibrant and mysterious land with the man I love. All's well that ends well, eh?

12