From Wife to Office Party Slut

Story Info
Loving wife find she has a slutty slide at the company party.
5.2k words
4.51
507.5k
490
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,236 Followers

Friday night was the office holiday party. It was pretty much all we talked about for the week. I wasn't here last year but I heard the party got kind of wild. The story was that bunch of people stayed kinda late and that some of the women took off their tops and danced topless

No one in my group was there to see it but they'd heard about. I figured it was just an office rumor. Our company was pretty big, 200 people. I mean, I guess it could have happened, but I doubted it. Wouldn't everyone know who the girls were? Wouldn't they talk about it? I asked who the girls were, no one knew.

Truthfully, When I heard the story I became a little obsessed with these women. I wondered who they were how they could dance topless like that. The thought made me anxious. I tried to imagine me dancing topless. I couldn't even fathom the thought, but trying made my heart beat faster.

It was Monday when I heard the story. I went home that night and told my husband, Warren, the story at dinner. Spouses were invited, so I thought he'd find it fascinating.

After I told him he said, "Maybe this won't be such a bore after all."

I threw my napkin at him playfully. "Oh stop it," I said. "You've been to office parties before, you always have fun."

It was true. Warren had a way with people. He loved them and they loved him. He was the epitome of someone who could talk to anyone. He was an extrovert that loved meeting new people.

"True," he said, "and maybe I'll get to see some tits."

I laughed, "You can see mine anytime."

He acted shocked. "At dinner?"

I pulled off my top and bra and threw them at him. "Even at dinner."

He ate a few more bites threw down his fork and laughingly said, "Oh fuck this."

He stood up, pulled me up, grabbed me, and kissed me.

I playfully pushed him away. "But the food will get cold."

"I love cold pasta," he replied.

"You just like my tits," I countered.

He bent down and took a nipple between his lips. "Much better than pasta," he said.

The truth is Warren and I had a great sex life. We had been married for 2 years. I was 27, he was 29. We both worked out to keep in shape. At 5'7", 36c, and 125lbs I had a few curves on me. I had long dark hair to the center of my back. Him, 5'11", 185, beautiful greyblue eyes. We made an attractive couple and found each other very attractive. We had sex several times a week and we were fairly adventurous.

He turned me around with my hands against the wall. My hips pulled outward. He undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and with one movement pulled them down so they were around my thighs. By this time I knew what I was getting. I was already getting wet.

As he unzipped his pants I teased, "So, just because I show you my tits at dinner you think you can fuck me up against the wall like some slut?"

As I said it I pushed my ass towards sim and wiggled it.

In mock horror I went on, "Is that what you want? Some slut you can fuck while dinner gets cold on the table? I suppose you're just going to jam that big cock in me. Are you going to take my wet pussy and fuck it because I did something slutty"

It was fun. We played like this all the time. I was his wife. Sometimes his lover, sometimes his naughty girl, sometimes his slut, but, I was his.

I felt his cock line up with my pussy. I was wet and it slid easily inside me. I loved his cock. It was thicker than most. I always felt full. This time was no different. I moaned as he entered me. God I loved fucking him.

For his part he got into the role play too.

"Anyone who shows their tits at dinner, deserves to get fucked," he said as he pounded my pussy.

"Maybe I won't ever wear a shirt to dinner again," I sighed.

I let myself go to the pounding feeling of his cock. I was loving it. I loved being "taken" this way. All of a sudden my mind returned to the women who danced topless at the party. Did they deserve to be fucked? If I danced topless at a party, would I deserve to be fucked?

Between the thoughts in my head, and the cock in my pussy. I came. I moaned loudly as I came. I went a little limp, but Warren's strong arms supported me.

When I caught my breath, I turned and kissed Warren.

"You are such a great fuck," I said.

"I love you," he replied.

"I love you too," I answered. We kissed again.

I stepped back, kicked off my pants and panties, and said, "Let's put this stuff away so I can take you to bed and fuck you properly."

I got no argument. We cleaned up dinner and playfully raced Each other to the bedroom. This time we made love. It was gentle, sweet, and loving. A perfect end to a fun evening.

We were lying in bed after when the topless girls came into my mind again.

"Do you think they got fucked after the party?" I asked.

"Who," said Warren.

"The girls who went topless at last year's party. Do you think they got fucked after?" I replied.

"I'll bet someone fucked them," he said. "Whoever they came with probably"

"Hmm," I wondered. "What if they came alone?"

Warren laughed, "I wouldn't worry about them. I'm sure they found someone to fuck them."

I laughed, kissed him, and said, "I'm glad I have you to fuck me."

"Anytime," he replied.

The next day at work we were again talking about the party. I again brought up the topic of the topless girls.

One of the women said, "You're really curious about them. Why are you so interested?"

I stammered a bit, "It's just so odd." I covered.

At the same time I started to think 'Why was I so interested?' The conversation was turning me on. My nipples were hard just talking and thinking about it. I wondered what it would be like to be topless in a room full of people I knew or was acquainted with. As I wondered my pussy was getting wet.

"Kelly," I heard her say. "Are you OK?"

I didn't realize it but while these thoughts were going through my mind I had stopped talking. Everyone was looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "Just thought of something I had to get done."

The conversation turned normal again but in the back of my mind I kept thinking about the girls.

That night at dinner I brought it up again.

"How do you think their husbands or boyfriends felt?" I asked

Warren, having no clue as to what I was talking about, said, "What?"

I clarified. "The women who danced topless at the party, how do you think their husbands felt?"

"Oh them again?" He looked at me quizzically. "Maybe they were there by themselves."

"But," I went on, "If they did go with someone, how do think they would have felt?"

"Provably a bit turned on, I suppose," he said.

"Really? You think they'd be turned on? Why?" I asked.

"What man doesn't like to see a great pair of tits in public," he replied.

"What if it was me?" I asked.

"I like seeing your tits," he said.

"No, be serious," I said. "How would you feel if I had been dancing topless at that party?""

He thought. "Were you having fun?" He asked.

"I guess if I decided to go topless it would be because I was having fun," I said.

"Then sounds fun to me," he said.

"You wouldn't mind other people seeing my tits?"

"No," he said. "You have great tits. Sometimes I wish I could show them off."

That shocked me. I wasn't sure what to say so I let the conversation drop. I went to bed wondering if he'd really want me to show my tits. When he climbed into bed next to me I immediately turned and took his cock in my mouth.

"Whoa," he laughed. "To what do I owe this treat?"

"I like cock," I said and went back to what I was doing.

"Well thank god for that," he quipped.

We fucked for at least an hour.

The next day at work the conversation turned to what we were wearing. I said I had a dress I wore to a family wedding which should be appropriate for an office party. My coworker said she didn't think that would fit in.

"Really?" I replied. "What do you recommend?"

"Let's look at last year," she said.

We went to the company internal web site and located pictures from the previous years party. She was right. My dress would not have fit in. This was a high fashion event it was cocktail party meets clubwear. I was definitely going to have to change my choice.

We kept going through the pictures. Then I saw it. In the back was a woman in a short, and I mean short, skirt dancing topless. She was in the background and her back was to the camera but she was there. I pointed her out to my coworker. She couldn't tell who she was.

I looked at the scene, I could see a group of people standing around her smiling or laughing. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. I felt a tingle in my pussy. I started thinking about what I had in my closet I could wear.

Getting through work was hard. My mind was stuck on what to wear to the party. I also kept clicking back to the picture of that one girl. I'd enlarge it and scan left and right seeing if there was any clue who she was. I kept looking at her skirt. Damn that was short. It was almost indecent. I wondered what she was wearing with it?

I got home and immediately looked in my closet. I knew the stuff I wanted was in the back. Some I have worn since I was 22 and doing the club thing. I had the body. I used to show it off. Well I still had the body. There was no reason for me not to show it off.

Warren got home and heard me upstairs. He looked in the room and saw all the clothes on the bed.

"Hi babe," he said. "Umm, what's going on?"

"I'm trying to find something to wear to the party," I replied.

"Your office party?" he asked. "I'm not complaining, I miss you wearing these things, but aren't these a little risqué for that?"

I went to my PC, logged into work and showed him the pictures.

"This is what people wore last year," I said. Then it hit me.

"You miss me wearing these clothes?" I asked.

"You bet," he said. "You were always the hottest girl in the room. I loved the way you looked. I could see the other guys, and some girls, checking you out. They all wished they were me."

"You. Liked them looking at me? Why?"

"Because they all wanted you. I knew what they were missing. In some ways I wished I could tear your dress off and show them what they were really missing."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You'd like people to see me naked?" I said.

"Well, I never really never thought about it that way, but yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind. Make them all jealous of me," he replied.

Wow, that gave me food for thought. It also made me look at my clothes in a different light. Things I had rejected as too revealing were moved back to the maybe pile. Things I had thought were good were moved to the reject pile.

I settled on a red wrap dress with a halter top. It had a back that swooped to the curve of my ass showing skin from my neck down. The front crossed over my breasts right at the bottom of my breast bone. It tied at my hips one under and one bow on my hip. I tried it on. The dress was longer in the back than the front. The front crossed a few inches below my crotch. The back a few inches longer. I thought it was perfect. I didn't show my husband. I put it aside as a surprise.

The next day I went into work smiling. There was lots of talk about the party everyone was excited. We had Friday off so today was the last day before the party. At one point I asked if anyone thought those girls would be there again. I was met with blank stares. I had to explain which girls I meant. It took a while but eventually they knew what I was talking about.

One guy asked me why I wanted to know so bad. I just shrugged my shoulders. Another suggested that if I wanted to see someone flash so badly, that maybe I should do it.

I gave him a playful swipe and said, "No way." Even as I said it I knew my pussy was tingling.

Friday the day of the party I was restless all day. Home alone I tried doing chores, watching TV, and reading. None of it helped. Eventually I laid down and started thinking of the party. My hands lightly caressed my tits through my blouse and bra. I wondered how it would feel having them admired by a roomful of people. What if someone touched them? What if more than one person did? What would Warren say?

My hand slid down the waist of the yoga pants I was wearing. Under my panties I could feel my wet pussy and sensitive clit. My fingers started a small circular motion. I pictured Warren watching as two guys from my work group grabbed my tits. I came, and fell asleep.

Warren woke me when he got home.

"What time do we have to leave?" he said.

"Around 7," I said.

"2 hours," he said. "Let's take a shower."

He pulled me to him and kissed him. I was definitely in the mood. He pulled off my blouse and bra as I undid his shirt. He then pulled me to the shower. Between kissing and undressing we finally made it into the shower. In the shower we lathered each other up.

As he lathered my tits he said, "So, these babies coming out tonight?"

I slapped him playfully, "No silly, I'm not flashing a bunch of guys at my office."

He lightly kissed each nipple, "Too bad," he said. "They don't know what they're missing."

The conversation was turning me on. I put my hands against the shower wall and pushed my ass towards him.

"I can tell you something else they're not getting, "I said."

"Oh, what's they?" He teases.

"This wet pussy," I said.

He slid his fingers down to my pussy and slid them in. I was wet. I moaned as he fingered me, he pulled his fingers out and traced them up my ass till he reached my little bud. I felt his fingertip slide in. I shivered and pushed back.

"So it seems my little slut is ready for anything tonight," he said.

"Anything baby," I replied.

"Even flashing those tits?"

What? Was he encouraging me?

"If you want me to shows my tilts, I will," I said.

He placed his cock at the opening of my pussyy and as he slid in he said, "I want you to have fun."

I came immediately.

We finished showering and I finished my hair and makeup as he got dressed. He looked amazing. His grey sport coat matched his eyes. I love a man who knows hoe to wear a tie, and he did. I was almost ready to skip the party and just fuck him right there. .

He kissed me and said he'd meet me downstairs.

When I came downstairs he gave me a "Wow."

"I look okay?" I asked.

"You look amazing, " he said. "Turn around."

I turned for him. He pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed back. He stuck his fingers in the band of my thong. I felt him pull them down my hips.

"You don't need these," he said.

"What if someone notices," I whispered.

"Cool," was the response.

With a tingle in my pussy I stepped out of my panties and left them on the floor.

He kissed me again, hands sliding up and down my ass and under my skirt. "Perfect," he said.

As we got in he car my pussy was soaked. I was afraid I'd stain my dress. I actually pulled it up so I would be sitting on it. Warren teased me about it and played with my pussy as we drove.

"So, do you think you'll be one of the girls they talk about next year? In that dress can you flash just your tits? What if some guy tried to touch you? What would my little slut do?"

With his fingers in my pussy, I didn't answer. I just kept moaning as I came.

When we arrived at the venue it was a huge house. Almost a mansion. It had beautiful gardens and a gate. We pulled in and parked. Warren helped me out of the car.

When I stood up Warren said, "you should straighten yourself out. You look like you've just been fucked or you are ready to be fucked."

I looked in the mirror. He was right. He was also right that I felt that way.

We walked in. The house was beautiful. We saw guests everywhere. Upstairs, kitchen, dining area, backyard. It looked like about 300 people. There were 4 bars and four buffets. There was music in every room and people dancing in small impromptu groups. Warren offered to get me a drink.

As he went to the bar I was immediately approached by some people from my group. We started a small conversation. Warren could see me from the bar. They complimented me on my dress. One of the guys teased me about trying to outdo the flashers. I just laughed, but it did give me a strange feeling. They suggested the rest of our group was outside and that we should join them. I looked at Warren and pointed outside. He nodded and I followed the group.

We were just chatting when Warren arrived with drinks. I introduced him around. He had heard most of their names. One guy complimented Warren on how good I looked.

Warren joked back. "When you have a woman this gorgeous and sexy, you have to show her off and share her."

I was sure he didn't actually mean share, but my pussy tingled anyway.

As usual Warren was his charming self. People gravitated to him and his conversation. He had a small group of people surrounding him and chatting. I was by his side enjoying being his queen.

A song came on he loved. He asked me to dance. I was delighted. I got into an easy rhythm.

Warren watched me for a moment and said, " I've seen you dance sexier at church."

I laughed and started to move my hips and body in the way I knew he liked. Others were dancing around us. But I also had an audience. I was loving it and truthfully showing off a bit.

After we stopped we ended up talking to some guys from the advertising group. I'd met them but didn't know than very well. Warren once again fell right into the conversation. A song came on that I loved. Warren was in the middle of a conversation. I started swaying to the music. One of the guys asked Warren if he could dance with me.

Warren looked at me, gave me a big smile and said, "Show them what you've got."

I started dancing. There were a few other couples dancing around us. I didn't hold back. I admit to a little grinding after all. I was having fun. I like the feel of the hard cock though my barely there dress. It didn't take long for my partner to realize I was naked under my dress. I didn't mind. I let his hands wander a bit. Another guy from the same group joined in. I found myself sandwiched between them. It felt hot and sexy.

I looked for Warren. He was standing where he could see me talking to 2 men and another woman. He smiled at me. Here I was, sandwiched between 2 guys on a dance floor and he smiled at me.

You have to understand, there really weren't dance floors. Just pockets of dancers in different rooms. Slowly people moved on. One of the guys was dancing with the other woman. I was still between 2 men. Warren was chatting up the other guy.

Everyone had left the room but the 7 of us. The guys I was dancing with continued to take liberties feeling my body through my dress. Once in awhile a hand would slide under my dress and I would feel it on my thighs or cupping my naked ass. I looked at the other couple dancing. I noticed they were grinding and he had pulled her skirt ½ way up her ass. I was getting hot.

I felt the guy in back of me pull my skirt up over my ass. My naked ass was now grinding against him. I knew my pussy was soaked. I was wondering if I was leaving wet marks on his pants. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against me. I reached back and slid my hand over the bulge in his pants.

I looked around. Warren and the other man were now just watching us. The girl next to me had a few buttons undone on her top and her skirt around her waist. She was wearing a thong and her whole ass showed.

The guy talking to Warren went over behind her and put his hands on her waist. She immediately pushed her ass against him and started grinding against his crotch.

From another room a cheer went up. I couldn't see what was going on. Warren walked to the hall. When he came back he said, "Some girl took off her top. Want to go see?"

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,236 Followers
12