FTM Stud Discovers Black Men

Story Info
Male-identified woman has sex with a Somali stud.
1.4k words
2.67
28.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

FTM. Do you know what that means? For the unwary, it means female-to-male transsexual. That's what I am, even though I haven't begun any surgeries or started taking hormones yet. If you were to look at me, you'd see a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired, kind of tomboyish white chick. You might even check out my big boobs and big white butt and think that I'm hot, and that's where you'd be wrong. What you find attractive about me is what absolutely repulses me to my core.

Got a surprise for you, dearest reader. I don't want to be female. I don't know how I can explain it any further. I hate my female body. I hate being treated like a female. Even in this age of gender equality and progressive politics. I am not a woman, even though my outward appearance says otherwise. I don't like being referred to as she. Call me they. In my heart and in my soul, I know that I am a man. I want to be the man I've always known I was meant to be. My driver's licence says Jacqueline Brownstone, born on November 9, 1984. Call me Jack, please.

I've always been quirky and weird, and not just because of my self-admitted transgender status. Most of my friends are male and I have no use for female friends with their drama, their fake ways and their bullshit. No, I am not a gay chick. I don't lust after women. I feel attracted to masculinity. I like men's bodies, and men's ways of thinking, feeling and dealing with the world. Oh, and I fuck men. I am a gay man trapped inside a female body. Welcome to my life.

The other day, I spied a tall, hunky young man of African descent walking through Hog's Back Park in the south end of Ottawa. This park is one of my favorite spots, located within walking distance of Carleton University, my alma mater. I studied Criminology at Carleton University, graduating with a bachelor's degree in the summer of 2007. Anyhow, I followed this cute, Somali-looking guy as he walked through the park, and headed for an old outdoors washroom. A wooden, antique leftover from when the park last got renovated by the City of Ottawa.

I waited five minutes after the tall, handsome and well-dressed brother went in and then went into the washroom. My buddy Matt is a graduate student at Carleton and this flaming gay sociologist told me countless tales of the dicks he's sucked in that very same washroom. Apparently, there was a glory hole inside, and dudes often go in there to fuck other dudes, or get their dicks sucked. Curious, I went inside, careful not to make any noise. The tall brother was in the stall, I could see his legs sticking out under.

From the way the brother's legs stuck out from under the stall, I guessed he was sitting on the toilet, and since no scent emanated from the place, he wasn't taking a dump. Nope, the dude was jerking off. Smiling, I walked up to the hole and casually knocked. When the dude didn't answer, I did the next best thing to entice him. Matt always told me that gay guys and bisexual men who frequent places like this only go there for sex, but they have to be coaxed a little. I dropped my pants, pulled down my boxer shorts and pressed my very naked white ass against the glory hole. I felt a hand press against my ass through the hole, and smiled. Now I've got the brother's attention.

I turned around and glimpsed sleek brown fingers eagerly probing through the hole. In a deep voice, the brother asked me if he could suck my dick. I smiled, though inwardly I shuddered. More than anything I'd like to have a dick of my own, a flesh and blood one, and use it to fuck other guys. I'd like to have other guys suck my dick and get fucked by them in return. Unfortunately, I am trapped in this supposedly gorgeous but revoltingly female body. Ugh, I hate myself. Muffling my voice, which was already a bit deeper than that of the average female, sort of like that of WNBA superstar Brittney Griner, I addressed the brother.

Having expressed my proposal, I waited for the tall, dark and handsome stranger's response. Would the brother take the risk and shove his dick through the glory hole? Or would he chicken out? Seconds ticked by, and I waited. Finally, the brother shoved his dick through the glory hole. Smiling, I caressed the long and thick, dark dick. Kneeling, I took the long black dick into my mouth. I began sucking it slowly, taking my sweet time with it. I love sucking dick. I am not a lesbian. I am not even a lesbian. I am a gay man trapped in a female body. The brother moaned as I sucked his dick, and when he came, I drank his seed.

Some of the brother's tasty cum got on my chin, and I wiped it away with the back of my hand. The brother asked me to show him that fine white ass, and I hesitated. My pussy was already wet with excitement and I toyed with the idea of pressing my cunt against the glory hole and letting the brother stick his dick inside of me. No way any man could mistake a pussy for an asshole. While the brother waited, I deepened my voice and asked him to put on a condom. Reaching into my backpack, I took a small bottle of Aloe cream which I applied against my ass cheeks. Turning around very carefully, I spread my cheeks wide open and pressed my ass against the glory hole. Moments later, the brother's glistening, condom-covered, gloriously hard dick came out.

Grinning, I stroked the brother's dick, and pressed my asshole against the glory hole. The brother's dick pressed against my well-lubricated asshole, and with a swift thrust he entered me. I gasped as the brother's dick slid into my asshole. I've explored my body extensively and fucked myself with dildos and butt plugs but this was my first time taking a live dick up my ass. I used to stuff huge plastic dicks up my cunt and wish one of them would become real and remain attached to my body. Never came true, of course.

Groaning, the brother thrust his dick into my asshole. I bent all the way over, loving the feel of the thick, dark dick invading my asshole. As I got fucked, I reached for my tits with one hand and my cunt with the other and pleasured myself. The brother buried his dick inside of me, and I absolutely lost it. I loved the feel of the dick in my ass and if loving it was wrong, then this female-to-male transsexual didn't want to be right. I screamed with wild abandon, and begged the brother to fuck me. If my changing voice and tone surprised him, the dude with the spectacular, thick and veiny dark dick didn't let on. The brother served the hell out of me, owning my ass with his dick, and I screamed as I came.

I took a moment to recover, then rolled the condom off the brother's dick and sucked every last drop of cum from it. Afterwards, I readjusted my clothes and hastily left the washroom. I hid in the bushes and about ten minutes later, the tall, well-dressed Somali brother emerged from the wooden shed and smiled as he walked up the road, headed for Carleton University. I followed him at a distance, taking care not to be seen.

Now this isn't how I typically behave after a good fuck. I tend to give a guy a wide berth after riding his dick a few times. Most men cannot handle the fact that I am a male-identified and female-bodied person who loves dick and can't get enough of anal sex. This brother was different. I wanted to know more about him. I couldn't help myself. I felt curious about this Somali-looking guy. I followed him on campus, and into the library. I am not a stalker I swear, but curiosity got the best of me.

Like I said, there was something different about this Somali-looking dude. The brother's dick got my pussy wet and my ass a bit sore, but in a good way. Few men have that effect on me. I saw him give a hug and a kiss to a tall, Arab-looking chick who called him Abdul and then the two of them left the library's computer area and walked into Starbucks together. Lucky broad, whoever that Arab-looking chick is. Abdul is probably a switch-hitter, and the brother has the best dick I've ever tried, and that's saying a lot. Hope you enjoyed this little tale. Goodbye, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers