Fuck Abercrombie & Fitch

Story Info
Girlfriend found a job at Abercrombie & Fitch.
2k words
3.52
159.7k
246

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers

"Hey baby, how was the first day?" I asked, as my girlfriend walked in through the door.

Jess and I had been dating for four years now. We just both graduated from college, and moved in together. She did Women's Studies, and I did engineering. I found a great job as soon as I got out of school. Jess, however, had to resort to a retail job until she could settle for a new career.

"Meh, it went alright. The manager is more of a douche than I thought," said Jess, setting her things down. She looked great in jean shorts, short enough that the white pockets stuck out from underneath. She was about five foot four, and light as a feather. She had 32C breasts, a very thin waist, and my favorite - a small, but tight, very round ass that turned heads everywhere she went. The shorts showed off her lightly tanned legs, and the tan looked great with her blonde, shoulder-length hair.

It was pretty easy for her to get a job at Abercrombie & Fitch.

"What happened?" I asked, offering her a glass of water.

"Nothing really, just his attitude," said Jess, smiling at me. She tiptoed and gave me a kiss on my lips.

The second day at her job was no better, but no worse. She complained about her manager again, but she promised that it was something she could deal with.

"Mark is a bit rude, I don't know how to tell you. He never moves out of the way when he's in the way, that kind of person. He thinks he's such a stud."

The third day, I got home before her again. I cooked her some dinner, and waited till she got back home. I knew she was in a bad mood when she came through the door without saying a word.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Black fucking shoes," she shouted at me, "Mark put me in the storage the whole day, because I wore black shoes. These don't even look bad! And I wasn't allowed to touch my phone, so I couldn't even text you. Mark put me in the storage room the ENTIRE day!"

Oh well, I thought. We ate dinner quietly and watched a show on Netflix.

In bed, she snuggled up to me.

"Will you give me a ride to work tomorrow and then pick me up, so you can kind of size up Mark? He's treating me badly at work."

I couldn't say no. I gave her a smile and we fell asleep.

I was standing there, being mesmerized by Jess. She wore a small green t-shirt with a push-up bra, which was a little tight on her and made her tits look absolutely delectable. It flowed down and tightly hugged her hips, covering just a little of the top of her round bottom. She wore tight black leggings that rode up her butt, showing off both her little buttcheeks.

She tiptoed and gave me a kiss. I couldn't help myself but to grab her ass and give it a good squeeze. She giggled, and happily skipped toward the door.

When we both got into the store, Mark gave her a glimpse, then told her to neaten up the display and then to work the register. Jess turned around and gave me a smile.

Mark was pretty well built. He was just above my height, but had a much solid build. His arms were huge. We exchanged a nod, and I introduced myself as Jess's boyfriend. I hate to admit it, but I was intimidated by him. His handshake was much firmer than mine. It was as if I stuck my hand out to get squeezed by his iron claws.

After my work was done, I cooked some dinner and went to pick up Jess. I went there about fifteen minutes before the store closed.

"If you're waiting to pick up Jess, you can't wait next to the register. It's bad for the business," said Mark.

I sat on one of the couches. The stink of the store annoyed me. The attitude of Mark annoyed me.

From my angle, I could see Jess as she checked out the customers. Whenever there was a transaction, she turned around and removed the hangers from the shirts and the pants. She'd turn around, bend over a little bit as she worked on the clothes. The two guys who were in the line leaned forward, enjoying Jess's little ass as it ogled. They grinned to each other.

"Hold on, I forgot to grab a few more," said one of the guys as Jess turned back around. He hurried back with several more clothes.

And then they checked out Jess more as she turned around, removing the hangers.

"Oh wait, me too." said the other guy, with more clothes. Jess was a little agitated, but gave them a smile and removed the hangers again.

"You guys are just playing with me," said Jess, faking a smile at them.

"No we aren't, promise." said one of the guys, grinning at Jess.

"Actually, never mind these clothes," said the other one, removing all the clothes that they brought after the register was started.

Jess sighed, and continued checking them out.

They were giggling to each other as they walked out of the store.

"What a fine little ass on that girl, man. I'd love to get my face between those," said one guy.

"I'd destroy that girl, face and ass," said the other.

I pretended like I didn't hear them. It didn't help that Mark in sight, eyeing me and shaking his head, warning me to not make a move.

"Jess, you're going to have to re-shelve those before you leave," said Mark, as he went back the storage. Jess, upset, stomped her feet as she grabbed the pile of clothes to restock.

The ride back was quiet. I tried to cheer her up.

"Man, those couple guys were assholes," I said to Jess, looking over at her.

"Oh well," said Jess, leaning back.

"Maybe a different job?" I asked.

"Nah, I can deal with it. It's not easy to find a job these days." said Jess, snuggling away from me.

A week had passed. Jess complained less, almost to nonexistent. I committed myself to my new job, but tried hard to support her too.

Due to our lack of conversations, I decided to surprise her at the end of her work. I wanted to pick her up and take her out to dinner. The store closed at 9 PM, so maybe a pub for us. We hadn't had a date in quite a while.

I ran a little late. I should have texted her that I was coming.

The mall was closing when I got there. As I made my way into the mall, I noticed Jess's car a few rows away. I was glad she didn't leave already. Can't surprise her if she's not there to be surprised.

The store was closed already when I got to it. I must've missed her while coming in. I couldn't have, though. The way I came in would most definitely be the way she would be going out. Maybe she decided to go to another store quickly before they closed.

I stood in front of the store, tugging at the door a couple times. It was definitely closed.

Then I noticed Mark sitting on the couch where I was sitting just a week ago.

His head was tilted back. His hand was bobbing up and down. Was this guy masturbating in the store? I chuckled to myself. Jess is going to get a kick out of this.

And then... There was the blonde hair. Was it blonde? It kept bobbing. Yup, definitely blonde...

I leaned in closer to the window.

Definitely blonde... Looks a lot like Jess, too.

Mark's hands were gripping her hair tight, pulling it back into a ponytail, as she worked on his cock. He was pumping her head up and down on his cock like a jerk-off toy. His other hand... I followed it up, and it was against his lips. Our eyes met. He was shushing me with his finger.

Marked pushed away a clothing stand with his foot. I could see the girl's entire back view now. She was on her knees, serving Mark like a king. Her shorts were off to the side, and she was wearing just a little pink thong. She was wearing a long-sleeved navy shirt. Everything looked so familiar... My heart dropped. My girlfriend, Jess, was this girl.

Mark stood up from his couch, his eyes going down to Jess, then up to me. He gave me a shit-eating grin as he grabbed Jess's head with both hands and pumped away. He had no regard for Jess as he shoved his entire cock down her throat, in and out.

In and out, in and out... I watched as Mark fucked Jess's face in and out. I watched as his hips thrust against Jess's face, I watched his shit eating grin, then back down to Jess, then back up to Mark...

He then grabbed her head tightly. His mouth gaped open and his legs shook. He moved his hips slowly, squeezing out last bits of his cum and unloading them into my girlfriend's mouth.

He wiped his drool and moved my girlfriend's head down. She bowed down and started licking his balls. He sat back down in the couch. Jess scooted up, her head tilted to the side between his thighs, massaging his balls with her mouth.

Then I noticed Jess standing back up straight on her knees, her back arched back. She always had such good posture. She stood up, and put on her shorts. Her little ass wiggled side to side as the shorts slid up her hips. She walked to the back of the store.

I was dumbfounded. What the hell just happened? My lovely girlfriend of four years, sucking off her manager, what the hell? I should've been angry. I should've rammed through the door and punched this douche in the face.

Mark came to the door and opened it for me.

"Sorry about that, man." He said, patting my back.

I stayed silent.

"Great cocksucker, though." He said, holding the door open.

I followed in through. I could see the huge sweat mark on the leather couch. I could see my girlfriend's saliva stains on the carpet.

"You should leave," said Mark, apologetically.

I couldn't say a word.

"She's going to be done getting ready."

I stood still.

"Fine, why don't you go behind the register."

Better than leaving and not knowing what went on.

I walked to the register and crouched behind it.

A few moments later, I heard Jess come back out.

"I gotta go now Mark, that was fun," I heard her say. I heard a little kiss. Then a little spank.

"Ow, that hurt, haha," said Jess, in her girly voice.

"Mmm, again, already?" I heard her whine.

I quietly moved to the side of the register. I could see Jess's feet, now her legs.. okay, I could see both of them.

She stood against him, her hand at his pants, stroking the outline of his cock.

"Just a kiss, okay?" she said, getting on her knees.

And then Mark sleazily unzipped his pants, taking his cock out for my anxious girlfriend.

She popped the tip of his cock into her mouth, looking up at Mark as she suckled gently. Then she ran her tongue under his cock, giving it kisses all over.

"Really gotta go now," said Jess, standing back up. Mark gave her ass a hard squeeze, making Jess squirm and giggle. Jess walked away, and I heard the door.

"You should go now too," said Mark, tucking his dick back into his pants.

I stood up meekly.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," said Mark, giving me a pat on the shoulder this time. I looked at him. Still the same shit eating grin.

kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers