Fuck Around and Find Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said nothing else as he stood and pulled up his jeans in the darkness behind me.

I wondered if Luke felt the same wave of shame in his post-orgasmic slump as I always did. My own orgasm was going to have to wait until later. Anyway, I was dealing with plenty of shame without it.

"Don't leave yet," he was instructing me, as he fastened his belt. "Wait at least ten minutes." Then he was gone. He needn't have worried. I would be in no condition to move, physically or emotionally, any time soon.

***

The next day at school, I had those three classes with Luke. I purposefully avoided making eye contact with him, but I felt like he was pretty much ignoring me anyway. I had always wondered ... how many of the rumors and stories he encouraged were true? But this time I wondered, how many girls at Glenview High School had come to school the day after giving Luke their virginity, ashamed or hopeful, and found themselves totally ignored by him?

And how many boys?

At any rate, my fears that everyone would look at me differently, be able to sense a change in me, were all unfounded. I felt like I was walking a little gingerly, but nothing that anyone noticed. No one was looking at me with a knowing grin and thinking, "Ah, he's not a virgin any more." Much less, "Ah, he's not a boy any more."

Life just went on, the way it does for everyone the day and the week after they have sex for the first time, no matter what gender they or their partner were.

I was still attracted to girls, and I was still too shy to risk asking anyone out. Eventually one of them asked me out. Karen Coleman asked me to the prom.

So, no, I didn't go to the prom with the right tackle from the offensive line. Although a pair of my ivory silk panties did end up hanging from his rear view mirror. But that is another story.