Fuck His Ass, Bro!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

But out of the corner of my eye I could see a fresh tube of tanning cream and I figured that'd do the trick just fine. So I reached for it and while I still kept licking Eric's ass, I squeezed a big, big dab onto my fingertips.

I pulled my tongue away and slapped the big dab into his ass, working it in, slathering it over his hole and getting some inside, digging my fingers up his ass. Damn, I'd been admiring this beautiful sleek young model boy for months now, but I never dreamed one day I'd be licking his ass, then sticking my fingers inside him, all in an effort to get his tight ass ready for a good fucking, courtesy of my brother's eleven inch cock (my girlfriend Cindy had actually measured it when she fucked Bob, and couldn't stop boasting about that number. For years afterward we'd kind of refer to it jokingly, as for example "-- I sure could use myself eleven thick inches tonight! I wonder what your brother Bob is doing right now?").

"Okay, Bob, I think he's good and ready for you."

Now Bob came around to join me behind Eric, his cock looking more massive than ever, slick and glistening from the blow-job Eric had just been giving him.

My brother knelt there as I slowly pulled three fingers out of Eric's lubed ass.

I looked up at my brother; feeling deliciously wicked.

"Can I have a little taste?"

He'd always sort of turned me on, and I knew I turned him on. But we'd never gone further than that.

"Don't they call that incest, sis?" he said, looking down at me with a lewd little smile.

"I don't give a fuck what they call it," I said, grabbing hold of his cock, so thick I couldn't even get my fingers all the way around it, and drawing it to my mouth to suck. Eric even turned around to watch, amazed.

"Holy shit!" Eric gasped.

"I don't know about it being holy, but it sure tastes fuckin' good," I joked, pulling my lips away and then bringing them back to have myself a nice long taste of this most amazing of dicks.

I'd been right next to a guy once as he fucked my girlfriend up the ass, helping him ease it in, holding her open for him. And now here I was about to do it again. But this time the guy with the cock was my own brother; and the ass about to get fucked was a guy's, not a girl's.

So now I took my brother's cock in hand and started rubbing the tip right up against Eric's greased hole, up and down and around. Eric was really pumped up, groaning when he felt contact, reaching back to hold himself wide open, really wanting it now, craving it. God, I knew what it was like to want to get fucked more than anything else in the world, and I could see that's just what Eric was feeling now. The hard smooth knob of my brother's cock was about size of a good-sized plum, flesh colored instead of purple, but otherwise that's what it looked like.

And now I just held his shaft in my hand as Bob slowly pushed it inside him, watching that asshole of Eric's dilate and open up as Bob forced it inside. He took his time. He'd never fucked an ass before and repeatedly he'd heard how he was too big, how he'd hurt them, how they couldn't possibly take him back there.

"Oh, Bob, you're doing it," I hissed at him, so thrilled now myself, "you're fucking ass, you're getting it inside." Slowly I watched as he worked it in, Eric moaning softly, obviously loving it, eager for it, craving it, dying for it! I've heard a lot of queers are size freaks and if Eric was one he'd be able to boast of this tool for years. Boast, because he was taking it up the ass, no problem at all.

Now Bob was well inside him, the knob and the first few thick inches of the shaft. Eric's asshole was amazingly stretched, clenching that thick, steely shaft like he never wanted to let go.

And my brother looked like he was in heaven, his mouth curled in a satisfied smile as he held on to Eric's hips and slowly worked it in, me holding Eric's ass cheeks wide open so I had a perfect view. A perfect view of my brother fucking Eric up the ass!

I had to let go of Eric's cheeks so I could tend to myself, now strumming my clit like crazy, watching this gorgeous panorama: the fucking of Eric's ass. Then I thought I needed more. I wondered what Eric would think of doing me a big favor. Sure, he was a queer, but I couldn't imagine he hadn't had experience with girls when he was younger. And he sure seemed to like it when I had my tongue and fingers in his ass, a female tongue and fingers.

So Now I moved up to the head of the bed, right above Eric's face and spread my legs wide, flashing my pussy for him.

"How about you lick it a little?" I said, as Eric looked up at me with lust-filled eyes, pushing back against my brother, eager to get that big cock deep inside his ass.

I didn't have to ask twice as he pressed his tongue against my cunt and started eating me, eating me like a guy who knew how to eat pussy. He may not have licked one in years, but he sure took to it, took to it like a baby to a nipple.

I loved it! Loved looking up to see my brother kneeling behind Eric, slamming his big dick up Eric's ass while Eric ate me. The look on my brother's face was pure ecstasy, the ecstasy of sheer pleasure mixed with the joy of finally being able to do what he had so longed to do, longed to do for so many years.

I was so turned on that it didn't take very long for me to cum; my whole body quivered as I let out a piercing cry when I felt that sharp orgasm erupt out of my clit and race through my body.

A minute later I pulled away from Eric's tongue, unable to take any more stimulation down at my pleasure-satiated clit. For a queer, Eric sure seemed to have a knack for eating pussy. But maybe the main thing is just how oral you are, not what you eat.

Now I stood up on slightly wobbly knees and joined my brother behind Eric, watching him slowly and steadily bury the full, the awesome length of his cock all the way up Eric's ass, to the balls.

"Oh shit, fuck me! Get it in deep, all the way. God, my ass loves your big dick," Eric hissed unabashedly, looking back over his shoulder at Bob with longing eyes.

"Yeah, Bob, do it, fuck him!" I urged my brother. "Look how much he loves it. And do you love it, bro? Do you love finally getting to fuck ass?"

"Do you have to ask, sis?" Bob said with a shit-eating grin, digging his hands into Eric's hips as he pummeled his bottom, pounded that cock of his up his ass, hard and deep, then harder and even deeper. I could hardly believe my eyes, amazed that my brother was able to stuff the full length of his cock all the way inside Eric. God, I loved how that asshole of Eric's was stretched so obscenely wide open as it surrendered to my brother's relentless fucking. What a sight that was!

Now I wriggled underneath Eric and my brother and found myself looking up at a landscape of raw, aroused and well-used male flesh. Eric's cock, as he was taking it up the ass, was as hard a length of steel tubing, his big balls, full. Behind those balls, my brother's torpedo-like tool kept reaming the shit out Eric's ass. And then there were my brother's big balls and his cute, muscular ass, pumping away.

I remember Bob reminding Emily how he let her use her dildo in his ass, how much she enjoyed doing that to him, how much he enjoyed having it done. So now I thought I needed to get in on the act and give both these guys an extra bit of stimulation.

I took Eric's cock in my mouth and started to suck him as he kept getting fucked. Sure, it was guys who usually sucked that sweet cock of his, but he sure didn't mind having me clamp my lips around the rigid tool. And while I sucked him I felt around for that tube of tanning cream and managed to squeeze out another little dab onto my fingertips. With those fingertips I reached up to my brother's asshole and worked the fingers inside, reaming out his ass as he kept reaming our Eric's with his cock. And just kept sucking Eric while the guys kept fucking and I kept fingering.

How many an adult sister gets to stick her fingers up her brother's asshole while her brother is forcing his big cock up a gorgeous teen boy's asshole? Not many, I'd guess!

I heard Eric begin to gasp and groan and I could tell he was right on the brink. You can always tell when a guy is close to the edge, not just from the sounds he makes and the way his whole body tightens up, but from the feel of his cock itself. And now that cock began to throb between my lips and seconds later he shocked me a little by shooting a real strong load into my mouth, ejaculating one quick spurt after another, a long, drawn-out cum.

The next thing I felt throbbing was my brother's asshole, pulsating around my fingers. I've had my fingers inside a guy's ass many times when he was cumming – I love to finger guys while I suck them off – and you can always feel his sphincter throbbing around your finger as he unloads. Girls too, me for sure, their assholes throb too when they cum. It's the way muscle meets nerves meets muscle down there; it's all connected. I know a thing or two about the anatomy of orgasmic pleasure, believe you me.

So now I kept feeling my brother's anus throb and throb and throb around my fingers as I dug them into his ass. And looking up, Greg's cock still between my lips and my mouth filled with his cum, I watched as Bob shoved the full length of his cock up Greg's ass so only the balls were showing. I could sense that at this very moment my brother was unloading deep inside Greg.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned loudly, his muscled thighs quivering on either side of my face. I felt so good for my brother now. Finally he had fucked an ass; finally he had cum inside an ass, Greg's ass, this gorgeous teen model's hot cock-loving ass!

Later that night, when I was in bed with my brother, his cock all re-energized, both of us horny as shit, I'd have to slyly reach for the tube of tanning cream, reach back to grease myself up and at least try taking my brother's cock up my ass. Just because his wife and his previous girlfriends refused to take him that way doesn't mean his ass-fuck loving sister couldn't at least try. After all, Greg just proved it was possible. And me? I've always been up for a challenge, the bigger, the better!

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers
12