"Fuck Me Now," My Grandmother Urged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always liked being naked, Davey," my grandmother said. "It's nothing to do with sex. I love the feeling of freedom. That's why I was bare.

"But, well, when I noticed someone moving around ... I just thought it might be a small revenge. I thought I'd let whoever it was get a look at an old lady's body.

"And, well," my grandmother continued after a pause, "I quite enjoyed it, too."

She chuckled again, the sound taking my focus to her face to where I found her staring at me.

"That's why I asked if you think I'm attractive," my grandmother said. "And I suppose you must do," she went on as the smirk switched to a smile. "Because, well, that man with the dog ... He told me you were..."

She didn't say it. My grandmother mimed the action, fingers closed in a fist, hand jerking back-and-forth.

I groaned, shame ballooning inside me.

"No, wait," my grandmother said, grabbing my wrist as I went to stand up. "I don't want you to run away, Davey," she added, grip tight on my wrist. "The thing is ... what I want is for you to stay here with me ... Now ... I want you to do it again."

I boggled at that, stunned and not believing what my ears had heard.

"Just do it again, Davey," my grandmother insisted. "What you were doing when that man..."

The shock of it hit me like a cold-water wave, a tsunami smashing over me in such a violent rush I lost all power of thought and coherent speech. It was like my grandmother had flicked a switch and my cognitive functions crashed like an overworked computer.

Reality faded. It felt like a dream.

My world turned surreal and I couldn't make any sense over what she'd said and the implications of the words.

Then, stupid as if I'd been hit on the head, I managed to gurgle: "What do you mean?"

Through the confusion I saw impatience flash in my grandmother's face.

She sighed and grimaced and then snapped a prissy: "Do I have to say it out loud?"

My grandmother mimed the action again.

"That, Davey," she said, eyes flashing with something I couldn't make sense of. "Do it again. Here."

"But ... but," I croaked.

As she slid her rump across the banquette, my grandmother said: "Does this help at all?"

A moment later I was boggling again, the weight of my dangling jaw vaguely registering as I stared at my grandmother.

She'd slid from between the table and the seat, standing up before, in a quick movement, she pulled the summer dress over her head. Then I was gawking at my grandmother's body, tit-flesh bubbling over the too-small bikini, my cock growing in automatic response.

"Is this all right?"

I gulped after she asked the question, desire bubbling inside me as my brain rushed to catch up with my body's response.

"Do you want to see?"

I gasped when, at the same time she said it, my grandmother hooked her thumbs into the bikini bra and pulled them away to reveal her large breasts, pale saucers of their areolae exposed, the nipples long, elongated teats, those big boobs swaying when she set them free.

"Come on, Davey," my grandmother urged. "I'm starting to feel silly. Please," she added, "at least give me some sign you want to look at my tits. I'm bricking it here. God, Davey, don't reject me. Not now."

From somewhere, I managed to dredge up a gurgled response. "Uh, gran," I said on a gasp, eyes on her breasts. "They're ... You ... I don't know what you want me to say."

"Have I made an idiot of myself?"

I saw a look of desperation in my grandmother's eyes when I dragged my focus from her breasts to her face.

Again, without really knowing what I was saying, I shook my head and sighed out: "No, gran, please, don't put them away."

I noticed her hands were trembling when she hefted her breasts with both hands.

I nodded when she asked: "You like them?"

She blinked a couple of times, frowning when I moaned: "Can I touch?"

"Oh, Davey, I don't know about that," my grandmother said. She thre a glance towards the door. "I only thought I could watch you while you looked at me. I don't know if you can touch. That's going too far."

The thought flashed through my mind that how my own grandmother asking me to wank in front of her while she showed off her tits wasn't going too far, but kept my mouth shut because I knew that would probably piss her off and lead to her hiding those large breasts away.

And I didn't want that. Even as the shock rolled over me in a long, continuous wave I knew I wanted to keep looking at her boobs.

"Wuh-will you take the bottoms off, too?"

I stammered it out as desire surged and made me bold enough to ask. I'd seen her from a distance but wanted to get a look at her vulva up close. I knew she had a thick triangle of pubic fur above her slit, but wondered about the detail of her labia. I was curious to see, aroused to a point I dared to ask her to expose all of herself.

After I said it, my grandmother stared at me for several long moments.

Then, setting lust surging inside me, she nodded and gasped: "I'll get naked as long as you're bare as well."

A couple of minutes later, as my confusion eased and I was able to understand what was going on around me again, after I'd followed my grandmother's naked, jiggling buttocks into the small bedroom at the back of the van, I was wanking my cock, eyes set on my grandmother's body, all of her beauty exposed.

"God, this is even naughtier than I thought it would be," my grandmother breathed.

She was sitting on the bed while I was standing, hard-on in my fist, her attention set on where my fingers caressed my size.

Dark urges surged through me when my grandmother murmured: "I know what I said, but you ... you can touch if you want."

I went in fast, tugging my dick, moaning at the pleasure as I touched my own grandmother's breast for the first time. The texture and weight excited me. I moaned, squeezing those tits, surge simmering down in my root.

"God, Davey, you're so excited," my grandmother gasped like it was a shock.

"Uh-huh," I grunted, hot for her body. "This is awesome ... Your tits ... Your body ... You're so pretty..."

A delighted laugh tinkled from her before she said: "Keep talking, Davey. I like it."

"I ... I wanna fuck you," I gasped, wild and reckless with need.

My grandmother let out a gasp of her own, doubt creasing her brow.

"Oh, Davey, don't say that," my grandmother said, eyes wide as she looked up to my face. "That's wicked. It's bad. Do you have any idea...?"

I knew, of course I did, the thing is I was in that place where common sense and logic didn't matter. For me it was all about the need to fuck my size into her body. It came through hot and fevered, the desperate urge to use her cunt until the hot stuff bathed her cervix and I emptied myself.

"Please," I groaned, leaning in to slobber a kiss at her face.

My grandmother yelped and pushed me away, shock in her eyes.

She wiped the back of one hand across her cheek, eyes on me as she yelped, "God, Davey, behave!"

By then I was tugging my dick, crazy with the sensations.

"I can't help it," I snarled. "Look what you did!"

Something must have worked on my grandmother as I held my cock and waved it at her. I don't know what she saw or heard: the tone of my voice or the need in my face? It could have been something close to what I was feeling in that moment, desire a hot surge, normal rules and propriety blowing away like dust.

Whatever it was, I saw a sudden shift through my grandmother's expression. Her stare moved to something like feral hunger in her eyes, a smirk at the corners of her lips as she glanced up to my face.

My grandmother sighed and, as I stared at her thighs, she wriggled and opened her legs, showing me the loose, meaty folds and the intimacy of that mystery.

"Revenge," my grandmother murmured. "I didn't think it'd go so far..."

As she said it, she moved and reached for my cock.

I gasped, stunned to see her fingers around my girth.

"Not a word, Davey," she said on a low growl. My grandmother cranked my cock, her focus on my face as she added: "To anyone. Never. You can't ever tell."

Then, as I gazed at the single-most unbelievable and impossible sight I'd encountered in my life to that point, as she worked her hand slowly over the shaft, my grandmother pursed her lips and sucked her cheeks concave around the big dome.

I came, goo spitting forth, the first burst of it jetting into my grandmother's mouth. I grunted a warning as she reeled back, spunk flicking across her cheek, a snotty rope of glistening cum in her hair while more of the stuff spattered onto her skin.

Ejaculate splashed onto my grandmother in an indiscriminate rain. It arced from me in what seemed to be almost one continuous rush. My cock pumped lust, the pleasure so intense I was grunting and gasping, blobs of it on the upper slopes of my grandmother's breasts, gobbets of it on her thighs while it also left wet stains on the bed.

It was only a few seconds of action, several moments in which my grandmother yipped her surprise and then got vocal about the mess.

"God, Davey, look at the state of me," my grandmother said as I stared at the carnage.

She was looking at me, astonishment in her expression, spunk drippling into her cleavage.

"The bathroom," my grandmother added as she flapped her hands. "Get me a towel. Anything, Davey. I need to get this fucking muck off me."

I was naked, cock still erect, spunk glistening on the bulb as the thing waggled and waved and I went out into the short corridor in search of something my grandmother could use. I heard her squeaking and complaining as I grabbed the small towel from the little shower room, thoughts and impressions whirling inside my head - mostly disbelief and amazement at what had just happened.

"You touched it," I said as I almost stumbled into the bedroom.

I had the towel pressed against my dick to stop any spunk from dripping onto the floor. My grandmother was still berating me for coating her breasts with cum, her body spattered with gloop.

"You were waving it around," my grandmother replied as she snatched the towel from me. "It just looked too good to miss," she went on while dabbing at the mess on her skin. She glanced at my dick, it's size undiminished. "Bloody hell, Davey, it's still rock-fucking-hard."

Despite the circumstances, it was a shock to hear the f-word coming from my grandmother with such casual ease. Present situation notwithstanding, and while she's always been open and friendly, even flirty with men in my presence, my grandmother had always maintained an appropriate air around me, my sister, and our cousin. Yet, there she was, naked and plastered in semen, the swearing bubbling out.

She said it and let the towel drop onto the bed, leaning so she could reach for my cock.

"Mm, fuck, that's rather impressive," my grandmother cooed as she smeared her thumb over the slippery bulb.

I stared at her, the expression on her face all about feral need, her grin tilting towards me before she held her lower lip between her teeth. It was a vixen look, hot-eyed and full of mischief as she stroked my size.

"You came when I sucked it," my grandmother murmured.

"You sucked it," I sighed, awed at what I hoped was coming next.

My grandmother paused, staring at me as a chuckle came from her, the sound dark and full of clandestine intent.

"You want me to suck it again?"

Lust ballooned inside me. I nodded.

"Might as well," my grandmother said on a murmur as she gave a half-shrug. "It's already been in my mouth."

I groaned when she held my gaze and teased the underside of the dome with her tongue.

"I may as well get you to lick me, too," my grandmother added as she worked her hand over my size. "We've gone so far already," she added, ducking in to suck at the cockhead."

"Uh, oh, gran," I moaned in response to the sensations.

"I think I might as well let you fuck me," my grandmother said. "Your grandad's made up an excuse about work," she continued as she alternated between sucking and speaking. "He's off to meet one of his slut friends. He's leaving first thing ... I think you should come and visit when he goes ... We can spend the day together ... We can do this, Davey ... I'll suck your lovely cock ... And we can fuck."

At that, my grandmother let go of my dick. She slid back onto the bed, arranging pillows so she could rest her shoulders and look down over her frontage, tits rolling while she spread her thighs and exposed her vulva again.

"You've come," my grandmother said while she splayed her labia. "I'm still so fucking randy. Go on, Davey, give it a lick. Kiss me down there."

I worked at my cock with one hand as I stared at my grandmother's vulva, her opening glistening with her own need, the pee-hole visible above the place from where she'd birthed my mother, labia thick and meaty as she pinned the folds back like a butterfly exhibit. As I gazed in wonder, I saw my grandmother flick the tip of a forefinger over her clit, the bean all swollen and pink.

"There," my grandmother gasped as she tickled the nub. "God, Davey, please, hurry up and lick me."

She backed it up by sliding two fingers into her body, the middle- and third-fingers of her left hand, the triumvirate of engagement, wedding, and eternity rings flashing gold and sparkles when she worked the fingers deeper into her cunt.

The digits slipped free and my grandmother rubbed her pussy, her eyes glazed over as she moaned: "Is this what you thought you'd see?"

"Never," I said on a gulp.

"Well, there it is now. You like it?"

She was holding herself spread, legs wide, breasts rolling when she shifted around on the bed.

"I ... I love it," I stammered.

"You know what this is?"

Puzzled, I stared at her pussy and shrugged at the same time.

"We're family. You're my grandson. That's just so fucking wicked."

I felt a quick flash of panic because I thought she was going to say we couldn't go any further.

"You're sexy," I groaned, tugging my length.

"I can see you like me," my grandmother said with a thrust of her chin, "But stop playing with yourself. Get down here and give my fucking twat a kiss. God, I'm fucking choking to come."

She gasped and sighed when, as I settled onto my front, hard-on against the bed, I tasted her essence, lust slick at her opening as I squirmed my tongue into her body.

"Uh-huh, fuck, Davey, that's right," my grandmother added, sobbing it out as I lapped at her clit.

I spent the next minutes sucking at my grandmother's flesh, tasting her lust as she writhed and mumbled at me. I teased her opening with a finger, flicking the bean with my tongue. I slurped and lapped, squirmed in deep as I could manage, and listened to her sighs and groaning instructions until she sobbed out she was there.

"Oh, Davey, granny's coming," she said as her orgasm took her.

As it went on, I watched from a kneeling position between her legs. My grandmother snorted, fingers working at her sex as I went upright. She rubbed at herself, squealing, fingers squelching into her opening, obscenities bubbling forth when she told me how it felt to come.

Then it was over and she lay there gasping for air. My grandmother stared at me, unseeing it seemed for a few seconds until her eyes finally cleared.

"Davey, God, do you want to put that inside me now?"

My grandmother leaned onto her side and reached for my cock, my focus on her big tits as they swung and shivered.

She wanked at my size while gasping and urgent: "You want to?"

"Uh-huh, yeah," I said, grunting it out.

She let go of my cock and, crude yet also beautiful in my eyes, spread her thighs and offered herself.

"Then come here and fuck your grandmother," she said through clenched teeth.

There was a wildness in her face which didn't deter me from shuffling in, cock in my hand as I leaned in to take my weight on one straight arm.

My grandmother took control of the cock, holding me close to her body, the bulb at her opening,

"I don't believe I'm letting this happen," she said, pausing with her gaze set on my face.

"I love you," I groaned, filled with tender emotion and urgent need.

I saw her face change. The lust in her eyes evaporated as she stared at me, sadness in the look.

"Oh, Davey, yes please," my grandmother murmured as she rubbed the bulb around her vulva. "Love me. I need you to do that."

I wasn't sure what the context was, but I wanted to get into her body, that desire prompting me to gasp: "I will. I promise."

"Tell me," my grandmother gurgled as she excited her clit with the slippery cockhead.

"I love you," I said, moaning it out.

"Again."

"Gran, I love you."

Then I felt the molten embrace around my girth as my own grandmother took half my length.

"Fuck me now," my grandmother urged as her hips started to work. "Love later," she added, thrusting up to take all of me in.

Then it was rutting. I fucked into her body, amazed at where I was and who I was with. I looked down to our conjunction, awed by the sight of her loose labia clinging to my cock, the shaft buttery with gloop.

"God, yes, just fuck me," my grandmother was saying as she folded her legs at the knees. "He wants to fuck other women? Look whose cock I've got inside me right now!"

Lust took over and I fucked into my grandmother with vigour and force. I went at her pussy like I was going to smash her pubic bone, our bodies colliding with thick, meaty thwacks as she reached up with one hand to hook her fingers at the nape of my neck.

The kissing set love surging inside me. That act seemed more intimate than the actual sex. There were emotions and feelings passing between us, tongues swirling as she took all my cock, my need to be inside her close to overwhelming as we moaned and gasped and then gazed at each other, love in her face as she stared at me.

"Tomorrow," my grandmother gasped. "We can be together all day ... Sneak over here at night ... Stay in my bed."

It was the thought of being with her all through the night that set the surge rushing through my core. Whatever I had left inside me, I pumped into her body, thought of loving her the same way whenever I wanted mixed in with the joy of squirting my lust into my grandmother's cunt.

As the delight faded and my cock slid free, I went up onto my knees and watched my grandmother finger herself to her own climax. As she did it, fingers stirring her vulva, semen dribbled from her opening, pussy agape, spunk running through the crease between her buttocks as she came.

"You better go," my grandmother said through her gasping gulps for air when it was over. She had two fingers inside her body, scooping the cum from her opening as she looked at me. "Be careful. We made so much noise someone might be watching. But you need to get dressed and get out of here, Davey."

"Is it all right? Am I in trouble?"

My grandmother rolled onto her front and went up onto all fours, large boobs swaying as she went up onto her knees.

She moved in to kiss my mouth, tongue slipping between my lips as we kissed for a few seconds.

"Trouble? God no, just the opposite, Davey," she said. "I'm not really sure how it all happened but, well, it has. We did something unthinkable, darling. Thing is, we can't take it back."

"Can we do it again?"

"Mm, yes," my grandmother murmured. "Yes please. But right now, well, you need to go. We were so lucky to get away with it. God, I shudder to think if your grandfather had come back for something. He's supposed to be fishing, but..."

"It was awesome," I gasped.

My grandmother, who must have been thinking more clearly than me, chuckled and pushed at my chest.

"Look, get dressed. Go down to the beach. Be careful not to run into that man with the dog," she added. "I'll tidy up and meet you there. We'll talk."