Fuck The Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

As we lay there, neither of us fully on the bed but supported by it, and giggling and cooing, there was a knock at the door.

"Ms. Morris, are you OK in there?"

Obviously our pounding against the wall and Katie's scream had caused one of the other guests to call either a bellman or security.

"Yes I am," Katie shouted out as convincingly as she could considering her condition, "I just banged into the wall and hurt myself. No big deal. I'm fine. I'll call down to the desk if I need anything."

"Great, Ms. Morris, glad to hear that."

"Thank you," Katie chimed back before planting a lip lock on me and starting to tongue wrestle.

We were both exhausted. A full day of trial, a fuck in the courthouse, an anal fuck, dinner and dancing, and a wild primitive jungle fuck, is a complete day for anyone. It was now 1 a.m., and we as much passed out as fell asleep in each other's arms.

Neither of us remembered to set an alarm. The next morning when Katie opened her eyes and looked at the clock she shrieked, snapping me to attention.

"Shit Rob, it's 8 o'clock and the judge wanted us there at 8:30."

"We better get moving then," I coughed out through bleary eyes.

We both put on the clothes we had worn yesterday, did a perfunctory job of combing our hair and washing our mouths out with mouthwash, and hustled over to the courtroom. I had never seen a woman get ready faster in my life, and I almost set my own record for morning hustle too.

As we hurried along Katie asked the question that needed an answer. "What do we tell the judge?"

"Let's exchange our clients' bottom lines, assuming they overlap split the difference between them, and tell each of our clients we negotiated a deal better than their bottom line."

Katie smiled, and said "Sounds like a plan," as we were entering the courthouse elevator to go up to the courtroom. After we exchanged bottom lines and did the math, in our muddled brains, to split the difference, we sealed it with a French kiss. Just then the door opened and standing there was the bailiff with a big smile on his face.

"Judge Jenkins sent me to find you two. You know how prompt he is, and it's 8:38."

"Sorry, but we have good news for him," I laughed as we sprinted past him toward the judge's chambers. We knocked on the door; his clerk answered it. He took one look at us and sent her out of the room.

"You're late," he barked.

"We were negotiating up until just a few minutes ago, your honor," Katie replied with an impish smile. "By both proceeding in the spirit of compromise we've worked out a settlement so there is no need to go further with the trial."

"So you were in compromising positions last night, huh?" Judge Jenkins said with an evil grin. "Great to see that you worked all night on your positions. I'll send the jury home. One suggestion. Before you talk to your clients this morning straighten yourselves out some more, will you. I like to see opposing counsel getting along, but your clients may not like it as much as I do."

With that we both stood up, mumbled some unintelligible things, and slinked out the door. Katie's face was redder than any human's I had ever seen, and I'm sure mine matched hers. Once we got outside the door of the judge's chambers, we stared at each other, embarrassed as hell, but happy nevertheless.

"I didn't notice it before, but you have the most obvious 'just fucked' look I have ever seen," Katie smirked, "even more obvious than your look after you attacked me in the courthouse yesterday."

"That's because I was 'just fucked' counselor -- and by the way, you look like someone ravaged the shit out of you."

"You did, counselor -- you're an animal."

We took the Judge's advice, met with our clients individually at about 9:30, met together with both sets of clients at 10:00, had the settlement papers signed by 11:00, and were walking back together toward our hotels by 11:15.

"My client's people want to celebrate," I told Katie.

"Mine do too," she smiled back.

"I told them I can't because something came up and I have to catch a plane in three hours -- I'm taking you to Aruba." After bringing her brisk walk to a stop and staring into her eyes, as I pulled two plane tickets out of my suit coat pocket I continued. "You were supposed to be in trial for another week, so you have the time."

Katie snatched one of the tickets from my hand, and while looking it over chirped back in a flirtatious manner "I don't have suitable clothes with me for Aruba, B-L-A-K-E."

"What you don't have, we'll get there. Just take a carry-on with essentials, and have a paralegal send the rest of your stuff back to your office, K-A-T-I-E," I shot back.

"You think just because I was weak and delusional and let you fuck me three times yesterday that I'm going to let you fuck me for another week?" she asked trying to sound as mock-contemptuous as she could.

"Actually, yes," I replied.

"OK!" she chirped as she held my hand while we continued walking toward our hotels.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers
12