Fuck Weed: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn just snorted, amused.

**********

Shawn stood up from the table, staring at Mrs. Hayes, unscrewing the cap on a bottle of water. A growing tent appearing under his pants. "What chu wearing, Mrs. Hayes?"

She lowered the bottle. "One of my outfits for church, Shawn."

"But chu ain't going to church today."

Jodi looked at him confused. "I ain't... I'm not?"

"I ain't done with chu, Mrs. Hayes." Shawn stood and pulled his hoody over his head.

Jodi's pussy gave a little squirt of arousal the second her eyes gazed on his fit chest. "I... I.. I really need to repent, Shawn. I need..." Her gaze lowered, gulping as Shawn pushed his pants down and his twelve-inch black cock sprang straight up. "Need to pray for Jesus' forgiveness." Jodi looked up fearfully as a nude Shawn Wright stepped up and towered over her. His hands coming up towards her throat!

"Look at this shit," he growled, digging his fingers into her blouse. "This looks like something my grandmother would wear. She'd met Shawn's grandmother at a parent teacher conference. The woman was stern and dressed in plain gray. She was stuck raising her good for nothing grandson because his dad hadn't stuck around and his mom was a whore. She'd been a driving force in getting the special needs program shut down unleashing all the ill-behaved black teens back into regular classes. She hadn't liked Jodi Hayes very much, accusing her of being a racist for forcing all the black teens into remedial classes where they'd never have a shot at a decent future.

Shawn yanked his hands apart, sending buttons flying around the kitchen. Her ruined top fell on each side of her bra covered torso. "Now that's what I'm talking about," he said, eyes sweeping down approvingly at her body, brows furrowing as he took in her plain heavy bra. He undid the hook between her breasts, sending the cups flying off to the sides like her tits had been straining to be free. "You got a body that belongs on the pole Mrs. Hayes, yet chu dress like a nun." He lifted her onto the edge of the kitchen table, hands working to undo the long gray skirt. "No more, ya hear me?"

Jodi nodded, raising her hips to help him pull her skirt off. She'd never been man handled like this and her pussy had turned into Niagara Falls. Her areolae were raised off her heaving breasts as she approached peak arousal. She'd been satisfied the last time Shawn fucked her, but the empty feeling had started to return while sucking him off this morning, growing as she dressed for church, and now it was so strong, she was aching with need for him again. She stared down hungrily at his protruding cock.

"I want chu dressed sexy from now on. Show off dat bod a little. Why you hidin this shit?" He stared down at her plain white granny panties and shook his head. The hem rose up to her navel. They were shapeless and baggy, but the crotch was showing a rapidly growing wet mark.

To Jodi's surprise, Shawn turned and walked away from her. He pulled a knife out of a block on the counter, examined it before putting it back and pulling out another. He turned back to her with the second knife in hand, a sharp slicing knife. Shawn walked back up between her legs and laid the knife flat on her upper thigh, running it up, the point slipping under her panty. Jodi trembled as the blade slid over her red pubic hair. She could see the knife's outline raised up beneath her panty. He slid it over to her thigh and pushed up, the point rising above the hem. With a swift cutting motion, he twisted the knife up and cut through her panty. He could have pulled them off her at this point, but instead Shawn chose to pull the cut end tight and slice the knife through the other side of the panty. He dropped the knife.

"Look at that pretty little ginger kitty," he said, running his fingers through her whisps of red pubic hair while his thumb worked its way up and down her wet slit, stoking the fires in her pussy. With his other hand he pulled her ruined panty out from under her. "You got any more of these, throw dem out," he ordered. Jodi's nod wasn't enough for him. "Say my name!"

"Yes, Shawn."

"Buy some slutty underwear for me. Show off dat whooty."

"Whooty?"

Shawn smacked his palm down of the side of her ass. "White booty. Buy some clothes to show off dat ass."

"Yes, Shawn."

"Good girl." He leaned forward, his thumb pushing into her pussy while he kissed her. She kissed him back, moaning as his thumb felt good, but it only reminded her of how empty the rest of her pussy was. She slowly started humping it wanting more inside her. Shawn broke the kiss, moving his head down, his lips wrapped around her right nipple, he violently sucked the end of her tit into his mouth. Jodi gasped humping his thumb harder. Her wet nipple sprang free of his lips and she fell back on the table as he kissed her navel before squatting, his tongue replacing his thumb in her pussy.

Considering he was only nineteen, the black kid was a skilled pussy eater. It only took seconds for her to start moaning and humping his thrusting tongue. Her belly undulated down towards the thrusts of his skilled tongue each time he wiggled it deep inside her. She raised her head to look down her body, a ball of warmth growing in her womb as she saw him staring back up at her while chowing down on her pussy. They stared into each other's eyes as the ball of warmth turned into a hot burning sun that suddenly went supernova, the orgasm rocking her body and making the table shake.

Shawn jerked his head back the moment his own seed touched his tongue. He watched the gooey mess pour from her pussy to drip on the kitchen floor, her orgasm having released it from being trapped in her womb. He felt his hard cock twitch. She was ready for a refill.

When Jodi recovered from her latest orgasm, Shawn's beefy hands were wrapped around her ankles, holding her legs up and his cock head was pushing its way inside her. He worked it in and out a few times, probing deeper with each thrust. She was taking him easier each time they fucked, her pussy slowly adjusting to his big black cock. He grunted as he buried his cock balls deep inside her.

"Jesus, it's so big," she moaned, thrashing her head from side to side. Ripples traveled down her normally taut stomach as her belly began undulating downwards towards the root of his cock. In a daze, Jodi raised her head and stared down her body at her rippling belly. A large bulbous lump bulged out her stomach well above her navel. As she stared, the bulge began traveling back down towards her crotch before reversing to push its way back deep. "Oh Jesus," she groaned again, her head thumping back down on the table as Shawn picked up speed with his thrusts. Her hips raised into his thrusts. "Jesus. Jesus," she mumbled again and again. "Oh Jeesss...FFUUCCKK!" Her hips leaped off the table into his thrusting cock as she came hard around the thick shaft.

Shawn laughed. "That's it, Mrs. Hayes. My big black cock will make you cum to Jesus more than yo church would."

Jodi had to agree. The orgasms Shawn's cock gave her were borderline rapturous. They exhausted her, but each time she came filled her with a joyful ecstasy that made her want to have even more. She did have more as Shawn fucked her hard and fast for a good fifteen minutes before he buried his cock deep, filling her womb with another large load of his hot seed. Her final orgasm left her with a feeling of euphoria as the heat from his semen spread throughout her pussy, warming her entire body. Again, his voluminous load was exactly what her body needed to fill the empty void inside it.

**********

"What's amatta Mikey, that hot wife of yours keep ya up all weekend again?" Creepy Eddie's deep-set eyes taunted him their stare.

Mike rolled his eyes as his golfing buddies laughed at him. "Actually, she did," he replied, truthfully. His friends all stared at him jealously wishing they were the ones not hetting any sleep while sharing a bed with the stunning Jodi Hayes. If only they knew. "Sorry, guys. I'm not feeling it today," said Mike. "I need to go home and get some sleep."

"Or do ya prefer to put your balls into a different hole again?"

More laughs.

"Next week, guys." Mike waved and threw his bag over his shoulder.

Truthfully, he hoped he could get some sleep when he got home, but he didn't trust the black teen not to steal something from them. His mind filled with images of coming home to a ransacked and looted house, Jodi laying on the floor covered in semen. His foot pressed down harder on the gas, trying to get him home faster.

Mike parked the car and dropped off his clubs in the garage, taking the garage door into their kitchen. He froze, staring at their kitchen table. Their breakfast plates were askew and there was a pool of liquified semen on the edge of the table with some dripping down to an even larger pool on the floor. Jodi's church attire was strewn about the floor. He scanned the room. Her panty was near the pool of semen. It had been destroyed. Her unhooked bra was hanging over one of the chairs. Small objects were scattered across the floor. He bent to pick one up. A button!

A scream came from the living room. Not one of fear, but one of pleasure.

They were at it again. The kitchen opened into the living room, but the living room was larger, their sitting area out of sight from where he was. Mike stood and walked into the other room. His stomach sank to see that she was still fucking the black teen, totally engrossed in what the big black cock was doing to her pussy.

Shawn was sitting in Mike's recliner. Jodi was sitting on Shawn's lap, reverse cowgirl, facing Mike, her hands on the chair arms pushing herself up and down the black man's large pole. She was wearing a weird looking black bra that exposed patches of her pale breast flesh. No, not a bra. Shawn's beefy hands were tightly clasped over her breasts. Her nipples were being squeezed between his fingers, bulging out like a squeezed balloon. She was bouncing so high, Mike could see nearly all the black man's foot long cock each time she pushed up. Shawn's cock was soaked with her arousal and orgasms.

"Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus," she squealed, eyes closed.

"That's it slut, cum to Jesus. Cum to Jesus."

Jodi had raised herself so much, Mike though he could see the frenulum of Shawn's penis. Liquid squirted out around her pussy lips before more fluid poured down Shawn's shaft. With a moan of pure pleasure, Jodi slowly sank her body down Shawn's cock until she was sitting in his lap. She seemed spent.

"Welcome home, white boy. How was your game?" asked Shawn.

Mike didn't answer. Jodi lazily opened her eyes long enough to smile at her husband before closing them again. She was out of it so Shawn took over. He released her tits and moved his hands under them grabbing her by the ribs. The muscular black man easily started lifting her up and down his shaft, doing all the work to get himself off.

Again, Mike was struck by how erotic the sight was before his eyes. Their perfect bodies looked like they belonged in a porn. Jodi's white body was normally flawless and was now except that Shawn's handprints had left red marks on her pale breast flesh. If only it wasn't Mike wife's perfect figure riding the black man's giant cock. Mike felt a pang at annoyance that they were also fucking in his chair. Only Mike sat there. It was his comfy chair, the man of the house's chair.

"Ohhhh!" Jodi groaned, suddenly coming back to life. Her hands came back down to brace herself on the armchair. Her hips started bucking as Shawn raised her up and down his shaft. "Ooooo. Oh. Cumming. I'm cumming again."

"Me too, slut," growled Shawn. He slammed her down into his lap causing them both to cry out. Mike could make out the bulge of Shawn's cock head under her stomach. It was throbbing, pumping her womb full of cum again.

"Noooo," she pleaded as Shawn raised her up his shaft again, trying to slam herself back down on his cock. As a good ten inches of Shawn's shaft appeared, Mike was sickened to see it covered in Shawn's frothy white seed, more flowed out around her pussy lips, running down his shaft. Just as the flow of black sperm was about to reach his balls, Shawn slammed her back down in his lap. "YYEESSS!!" she screamed, either from having another orgasm or from the prolonging of the previous one. He pumped a couple more wads into her before raising her up his shaft again.

This time he went too far or at least Mike guessed he went too far because Shawn grunted, "DAMN!" when he raised her to high and his cock popped out. He slammed her back down, this time his cock came free and between her thighs. The monster phallus was still spurting cum. Jets of his hot seed struck Jodi's chin and breasts. She grabbed his shaft, jerking the rest of his cum out while pushing her crotch against the base. The huge black cock blasted stream after stream of white semen out as Jodi frantically jerked it off while humping it. The jets were powerful enough, she held her head down and caught several wads in her open mouth. Just the semen Mike had watched it ejaculate was more than Mike had ever ejaculated in his entire life and Shawn's huge testicles had poured out even more into her womb. Those same testicles were hanging down over the footrest of Mike's recliner, covered in semen and Jodi's arousal, dripping sperm down the front of his chair and ruining his carpet.

Jodi dropped his cock and laid back on his chest, sighing in pleasure. Shawn's black hands wrapped around her rubbing his fingers into the wads of sperm covering her front. He spread his semen all over her tits and belly, coating her front with his seed. She moaned sliding her body beneath his moving hands. His cock stuck out over the chair for a few minutes as huge and monstrous as Mike had ever seen it, but slowly it throbbed with his pulse and deflated until it fell down over his ball sack against the footrest of the recliner.

Mike stood starring trying to gather the fortitude to throw the black thug out of his house. He relaxed when Shawn decided to leave on his own. "Move that whooty, slut," he grunted, slapping her thigh. She groaned, slowly and weakly rising. It wasn't fast enough for the black man. "I said move that whooty." He spanked her harder.

Jodi stood up and stumbled a few steps. Mike winced as he stared at the constant trickle of white fluid dribbling out between her legs and on their carpet. He stepped towards her and grabbed her arm, leading her into the kitchen where her leaking pussy would fall on the more easily cleaned linoleum. Shawn entered the kitchen. Jodi reached out and ran her hand over his hard chest, smiling at him, lovingly. He passed her and gathered his clothes up, pulling the hoody on first. He stepped into his pants, but kept it unbuttoned with his cock hanging out.

"Are we done here?" asked Mike.

"For now. I'll be back next week for the rest of your payment."

"Payment? You just fucked my wife!"

Shawn grabbed his brick of weed. "Dat was payment for one joint. You still owe me for two more. See this shit?" He held the weed up. "Until I get dese seeds planted, this is all the fuck weed there is. This bricks more valuable den gold."

"No! This is over or else."

Shawn walked over to Mike using his height to intimidate the much shorter man. "Or else what?"

"Just or else." Mike gulped.

Shawn actually turned away from him and walked away, but Mike couldn't believe he'd intimidated a man that seemed like he couldn't be intimidated. Shawn opened the front door and stood in it. "Tell ya what, white boy, lets have Mrs. Hayes decide whether I'm coming back or not. Come here, slut," he ordered.

Jodi was still weak as she stumbled towards the door and stood looking up at Shawn.

"Kneel!" He ordered and she fell to her knees in front of him. Mike was grateful the huge black man was blocking the view of his naked wife from anyone walking or driving past on the street. Jodi reached out for his cock still dangling out of his pants. Shawn slapped her hand away. He grabbed the root of his cock and stepped closer. He smacked his floppy cock on her face. "Do you want my cock again, Mrs. Hayes."

"God yes," she moaned, turning her head up so that he could smack her again. It must have hurt for she winced each time it hit her.

"Say my name!"

"I want it again, Shawn," she pleaded.

"Want what, slut?"

"Your big black cock. I want your big black cock, Shawn. Please come back and fuck me again."

Amazingly to Mike, Shawn's cock had started stiffening up again as he slapped it against Jodi's face. She licked her tongue up the underside until it reached the tip and she could wrap her lips around it. She sucked the tip as she looked up adoringly at him.

"Next time, slut. I gotta go get this shit planted." Her lips followed his retreating cock as he pulled it back. Shawn placed the bag with his weed between his bicep and chest so that he could use both hands to shove his huge shaft back in his pants. "This shit's amazing," he grunted. "What's yo number, slut?" He asked, pulling a phone out of his pocket.

"Jodi, no," Mike tried to intervene, but she relayed her number to him. He dialed her and they heard her phone ringing inside her purse in the kitchen.

"I'll call next week. Hey, the hot tub was fun. Let's do that again." He stepped outside leaving Jodi still kneeling in the doorway, naked and covered in his drying semen. He stopped and turned. "Hey, howsa about a little gratitude?"

"What?" asked Jodi.

"Aren't ya gonna thank me?"

"Thank you for fucking me, Shawn."

"What about you, white boy? Not gonna thank me for fucking yo wife?"

"Fuck no and fuck you," said Mike, not about to thank the black man. He grabbed Jodi's arm and tried to pull her out of the doorway before any of their neighbors saw her.

Shawn chuckled and turned, walking down their driveway to the street. He turned left, following their fence where he must have stashed a car when he jumped the fence last night. Jodi resisted Mike's tugs, only standing up and moving out of sight when Shawn had disappeared.