Fuck Weed: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pulled out. He had one of those huge erections, he got right after ejaculating. Jodi slid up and picked up her phone to look at the text. "It's Shawn," she said, looking at him crestfallen.

Mike's penis withered on the spot, shrinking down to only half its size.

"He's coming tomorrow at seven," she said gulping, her eyes staring at him, pleading for help.

Mike couldn't help noticing that even as his penis was shrinking into his testicles, her erect nipples were swelling even harder to the point her areola lifted off her breast.

**********

Jodi came down for breakfast wearing her yoga pants again with a matching sports bra this time. "Wow," said Mike, staring at her.

"Thought I'd get a work out in."

"Can I come watch?" he asked, filling her breakfast plate.

She just smiled at him, sitting down to eat. Mike was going to mow the lawn while she was at the gym and then clean out the hot tub. Despite their trepidation over Shawn's impending return, they had things they needed doing that day.

Jodi left and returned a few hours later with a haircut. "You got your hair done?"

"I've had an appointment for weeks," she lied. She just felt like a haircut and after that she'd gotten her nails done, but he wouldn't notice that. "This top keeps my breasts pretty firm," she said, jumping. Her breasts jiggled quite a bit, but not as much as they did in one of her bras.

"Yeah, they do."

"I'm going to try to jog around the block."

"Sure," said Mike, wondering what the neighbors would think seeing Jodi dressed like that out running. It was Saturday and they'd be out mowing or washing their cars. They'd be in for a shock. He smiled at the thought, liking the idea of his friends and neighbors finally seeing the amazing body his wife hid beneath her baggy clothes.

Jodi returned, breathing heavily from her workout. She wasn't done working out and entered the garage to use her exercise bike.

Mike watched TV while waiting for her to finish exercising. He was wondering where all her energy was coming from or maybe she was just killing time from nervousness. She was pale and a little shaky when she came in from the garage. Shawn had texted her again.

Answer the door in your bikini. Greet me like you greet yo husband. Have the hot tub ready.

"You don't have to go through that again, Jodi," said Mike, handing the phone back to her. "We can just get in the car and leave."

"And go where? He'd find us eventually." Jodi sighed. She looked at the clock on the wall. They'd had four hours. "I'm going to take a nap and then a bath."

"I guess I'll fill the hot tub back up."

Jodi didn't think she'd be able to nap, but the hot day and her work out must have worn her out. She quickly fell asleep, her anxiety over Shawn returning giving her a vivid dream.

She was sitting at her school desk, grading papers. All the ethnic students, she used a red pen to write F before circling it and setting the paper aside. There was a knock on her door. Jodi stood up from her desk. Behind her, the blackboard was gone having been replaced by a mirror showing her reflection and the rest of her empty classroom. She was dressed more like a porn star then a teacher. She wore a tight black skirt with a white button-down blouse. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and for some reason she wore black rimmed glasses. She pushed her glasses back on her nose and walked over to answer the door. The school security officer stood there looking grim. "Sorry, Mrs. Hayes," he told her. "They shut down the special education classes." He entered her room leading Shawn Wright by a pair of wrist restraints. Shawn was naked except for tiny white boxers that could barely contain his bulging cock. "He's all yours."

"That's okay, officer," she told him, watching him cut Shawn's restraints. Shawn spread his wrists apart and flexed his bulging biceps. The Shawn in her dream was the current 19-year-old Shawn and not the 15-year-old she'd had in her class.

"Four years in detention," he grunted. "You sentenced me to four years in detention, bitch."

"Want me to stay?" asked the officer, warily eyeing the giant black man. He'd suddenly turned into Mike.

"No thanks, you can go Mike." She slapped a ruler down on her palm. "I can handle Mr. Wright." She stared at Shawn after Mike shut the door. "First things first, Mr. Wright."

"Yeah?"

"Pull your underwear down."

"Yes, Mrs. Hayes." He stepped out of his underwear, his plump cock uncoiling and falling out.

"Now that is one big black cock, Mr. Wright," she said, stepping up to him and taking it in her hand.

"Yes, it is, Mrs. Hayes. Chu like it?"

"Why yes, Mr. Wright. I like it. I like it very much." She took it in her hand and stroked it to full hardness, letting it fall so that it was sticking straight out. "Why this is the most perfect cock I've ever seen." She laid her ruler down on top of it. The ruler balanced perfectly on the thickness of the straight black cock. "Why it's a perfect 12 inches," she stated impressed. "Mr. Wright, how would you like to get your grade up in my class?"

"I'd like that very much, Mrs. Hayes."

"I thought you would," she told him, kneeling and taking his cock in her mouth. Jodi started bobbing her head. In her dream she managed to take the entire thing. He grabbed her head, fucking her face shoving his cock down her throat while he pulled her hair out of its pony tail. He came down her throat and she gulped it down. "I give the taste of your cum an A, Mr. Wright." She stood, licking some semen off her lips.

"Let's see what you think of dis then?" Shawn grabbed her blouse and ripped it open sending buttons flying all over the floor.

Jodi was soon on her desk being fucked by Shawn just like he had fucked her on her kitchen table Sunday morning. "Fuck me. Fuck me. I love your big black cock, Mr. Wright. An A+." She turned and looked at her reflection in the blackboard/mirror. She saw her nude body lying on her desk while Shawn held her legs up slamming his cock in and out of her. Her hair was spread out over the table and her glasses were askew on her nose. "I give you an A+"

"And I'm gonna give you a black baby. Gonna bust a nut in yo pussy, teach TILF. Put a black baby in that white belly. Here cums my nut, slut. Take my SEED..."

BBBUUUZZZZZZ!

Jodi sat straight up gasping and covered in sweat. Her alarm buzzed again and she reached over to shut her phone off. The pillow and bed were soaked like she'd had a fever break. Her thighs were even wetter and her nipples were so erect they were scraping painfully against the insides of her sports bra.

She sat up and pulled the bra off, sighing with relief when the cool air from the AC caressed her aching nipples. Topless and on shaky legs from her dream, she walked to the bathroom, skipping the shower, she went to the tub and started the water, pulling off her yoga pants while it was running. Nude, she added her lavender scent bath salts and bubbles to the water. It was 5:30, ninety minutes until Shawn got here.

Her arousal subsided during her bath, though her nipples remained hard. She sank down into the hot water, letting it soak her hair before coming back up. Jodi raised her leg out of the bubbles, reaching for her razor to make sure her legs were nice and shaved. After doing both legs and under her arms, she ran the razor down both sides of her bush. Done shaving, she sank back down into the water. She didn't want to overdo it knowing she'd be sitting in the overly hot tub soon anyway, but the soak felt good.

When she was done, Jodi dried herself off and stared at herself in the mirror. She plugged her curling iron in and applied some light makeup, adding some green eye shadow that complimented her eyes and some lipstick. When the curling iron was hot, she added some curls to her newly cut hair. Finished, she stood up straight and stared at herself in the mirror. The image of herself staring at her reflection while Shawn fucked her flashed through her brain. She turned away from her reflection and walked over to her bags of new clothes and began looking for the one with the new bikini.

**********

Mike was pacing nervously, worried what the night might bring. It was just minutes until seven. Jodi appeared at the top of the stairs stopping him in his tracks. His jaw dropped open. "You got a new bikini?" he stated the obvious.

"I wanted one that fit."

"I'm not sure that one's much better." His eyes swept down her voluptuous body. It did fit better, but even though it covered more of her body then the other bikini, it managed to make her look sluttier. Her new bikini was a solid red string bikini. The panty tied high on the hips and the front was cut low, nearly to the tops of her pubes. The top cups caressed her tits along the outside displaying a lot of breast flesh between her bosom. The red strap connecting the cups ran under her breasts. Her ever-prominent nipples were trying their best to poke through the top.

Mike's watch dinged. "It's seven," he said.

Jodi descended the stairs. She stared at the door. "Maybe he won't..."

DING DONG!

They both jumped a little. They turned and glanced at each other before turning back to stare at the door.

DING DONG!

Jodi's shoulders fell in defeat as she began strolling towards the front door. Mike's eyes moved down to her ass. The new bikini wasn't a thong, but the rear covering left little to the imagination. It more or less just covered her ass crack leaving her outer cheeks bare.

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

"Alright already," she muttered, turning the knob and opening the door. Shawn's massive form towered over her. She stared up at him trying not to tremble.

"Good evening, Mrs. Hayes."

"Shawn," she said, her areolae lifting off her breasts as she stared at him.

"Well?"

"Would you like to come in?"

"Is this how you greet yo husband?" His brow furrowed as he glowered down at her.

"Welcome home, honey," she said, confused over his instructions.

"Naw bitch. Like this." Shawn's huge arms enveloped her, grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. He pulled her into him. Jodi pushed off arching her back and looking up at him just as he brought his broad black lips down to her pink ones. He kissed her forcing his tongue into her mouth. She tried to push it out with her tongue, but all that did was cause their tongues to intertwine. His fingers dug into her lush buttocks pulling her tighter against him and lifting him to her tiptoes. His swelling cock pushed into her belly. "That's how you greet yo man," he grunted.

Jodi spun around wild-eyed. Her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing heavily. Her nipples were hard points pushing out her top and now her areolae were also visible having puffed up off her breasts. Mike's nervousness began to increase. Jodi couldn't actually be turned on by the ugly brute, could she?

"You got yo bong, Mr. Hayes?"

"Please no," groaned Jodi, not sure how she'd behave under the influence of the fuck weed though she also didn't want to do anything with Shawn without it.

"Go get it," ordered Shawn. He turned and walked through the sliding glass door to the hot tub. It was warm out and all Shawn had on was a white tank top, camouflage patterned shorts, and bare feet in men's slides. He stepped out of the slides and pulled the tank top off over his head. Jodi's eyes went straight to his muscular torso. "Here ya go," said Shawn pulling a small bag of weed from a pocket and tossing it to Mike.

"This doesn't add to our debt, does it?" asked Mike, suspiciously.

"No white boy," said Shawn laughing. "It's mostly for me. I ain't neva gonna fuck again without it."

"Not me?" asked Jodi in a small voice.

"If chu want some, Mrs. Hayes. If chu want some. Show me a good time this weekend and I might just let chu off the hook." Her eyes lit up with hope at that. "Now why don't you go get me a beer.

"Yes, Shawn," she said, turning and leaving.

Mike felt the color drain from his face when Shawn bent down and slipped his shorts off. His cock was nearly sticking straight out, slightly bent down. Nude, the large black man turned and stepped down into the tub. Mike pulled his own shirt off. He wasn't just conscious of how much smaller his prick was from Shawn, but by how inferior his physical body was with his skinny build, sunken chest, and slight paunch. He climbed into the tub with his suit on.

"Dis is nice, Mr. Hayes," said Shawn taking the bong and filling the bowl with some of his weed. "Might get me one of these when my fuck weed business gets up and running." He lit the weed and took a hit. "Though I'll get me one of da big eight people tubs so I can party with a bunch of hoes."

"Just don't get her too stoned," pleaded Mike.

"You think I need the weed to fuck yo wife again, Mr. Hayes? She wants dis bad." Shawn lifted himself out of the hot tub so he could shake his plump black cock at Mike.

"No," said Mike, turning his head away from the giant cock, but staring at it sideways.

"She hooked now, white boy," said Shawn taking another hit.

"No, she's not."

Shawn laughed. "Betcha there's a wet spot on her panty."

"What?"

"I'm telling ya dat white pussy is leaking at the thought of getting some black dick in it again."

"No way," said Mike, with little conviction. He'd seen the way her nipples had puffed out after kissing Shawn.

"If there ain't a wet spot on her bikini bottom, then I'll leave and never come back."

"What's that about never coming back?" asked Jodi, returning to the deck with a beer.

"We'll see, Mrs. Hayes," said Shawn. "Why dontcha stop and let me check chu out in dat new bikini?"

Jodi felt kind of humiliated standing above her husband and former student while both their eyes devoured her body.

"Turn around," ordered Shawn.

Jodi turned; glad she'd decided against another thong.

"Put the beer down for a second."

Jodi bent down and placed Shawn's beer on the deck.

The black man chuckled. "That's what I'm talkin about. Looks like I ain't going nowhere."

"Oh Jodi," groaned Mike. The bottom of her swimsuit was noticeably darker and wet just beneath her pussy.

"What?" she asked, standing back up and turning around.

"I told your husband that I'd leave if there wasn't a wet spot on yo pussy."

Jodi's cheeks turned as red as her hair. "I didn't dry down there after my bath is all," she stuttered out.

"She did just have a bath," said Mike feeling defeated.

"Stick yo finger in her then, see if she wet" ordered Shawn. Mike didn't move. "That's what I thought," he added. "Gimme my beer and join us."

Jodi squatted to get the beer so they couldn't see her panty again. She handed the beer to Shawn as she stepped into the tub. He took a sip before setting the beer aside and adding some more pot to the bong. The weed already in the bowl had gone out. He lit it and inhaled. Jodi shuddered slightly when she saw the large black man's eyes were already dilated. The large pupils made him look demonic. "I need some," she said.

"You don't need it, Mrs. Hayes. Your pussy's literally crying for some black cock."

Again, Jodi's cheeks turned crimson. Mike flushed a little to.

"Just give me a hit?" she asked.

"You just want it so you has an excuse, Mrs. Hayes. If you didn't want this..." Shawn leaned forward and stood. His thick foot long cock stuck straight out from his crotch. Mike winced, but couldn't look away. Jodi's eyes widened; her eyes glued to the giant black cock. "If you didn't want this, then why'd you pimp yoself out for me?"

"Pimp myself?"

"Da hair, makeup, and a new bikini, good choice on dat."

"You mean primp and I certainly didn't primp myself for you. I pamper myself the end of every school year. Just let me have a hit. I need to be stoned if I'm going anywhere near that monster again."

"Give the head a kiss and I'll give you a hit."

Jodi glowered at him, but she sat up and leaned forward, planting her lips on the tip of his cock, she gave it a quick kiss.

"Nah Bitch, not like dat. Like you kissed me at the door. Open yo mouth and use a little tongue."

Jodi sat back up. This time she parted her lips and placed them on the tip of his cock. She spread them wider, her tongue licking around the end of his cock head. She pushed forward a little, her lips sliding along the bulbous head of Shawn's huge cock until the large flair of his glans had slid under top lip. Her tongue twirling around his cock head. She moaned slightly. It was a lustful moan and both men heard it. Jodi's head rocked and she began bobbing it along the tip of his cock, sucking a little more of his shaft in her mouth until Mike ruined it.

"I guess you don't need to be stoned," her husband said, angrily.

Jodi pulled back, his cock jerking up and bobbing as it sprang free of her mouth. She blushed again and wiped the back of her hand across her lips, her eyes still fixated on Shawn's cock. "Just give me a hit."

Shawn sat back down, but several inches of his cock stuck out of the water. He had to light the bong again. "Suit yourself," he said, passing it to her. Jodi snatched it out of his hand and took a big hit from the bong, closing her eyes as she held it in. "But you're a whore for black cock, Mrs. Hayes, you just ain't admitting it yet."

Some tears rolled down her cheeks when she opened her eyes again and exhaled. She had been aroused since waking up this morning and her horniness had only increased the closer it got to Shawn's arrival. Her sex dream had only made it worse as did displaying her body in her new bikini for the two men. Showing off her body was starting to stir something within her. She'd even gotten a little horny from the attention Mike's creepy golfing buddy Eddie had given her. Being horny was nothing compared to what the weed was doing to her. Now her pussy felt empty and the need to have it filled was growing. She took another hit, holding the smoke in. She kept her eyes closed, feeling Shawn pull the bong away so that he could take a hit. She wasn't a whore, but she hated that the black bastard was right. She wanted his cock again. She hadn't gone an hour all week without thinking about one of their previous encounters. She wanted him inside her again and she wanted to cum like she had with him.

Mike watched them passing the bong. Neither offered him a hit, nor did he ask for one. He was going to have to watch his wife fucking the black thug again, but the weed would have made him hard and forced him to jerk off watching them. He'd rather have his usual noodle dick, but dammit the fuck weed had given him a rock-hard erection and some powerful orgasms. There was a part of him that wanted a few hits even if it met jerking off to his wife acting like a slut for the black man. He understood why Shawn had said he never planned on fucking again without it.

Jodi exhaled through her nose and started to slide down into the water after her third hit. "There she goes," said Shawn. Mike leaped over to grab her shoulders and lift her up so that her head fell back on the deck. Her stoned smile spread across her face.

"I gave it to a couple other sluts this week, but they didn't go out like her," said Shawn, staring at Jodi's face as he finished off the bong. Her eyes were fluttering like she was in REM sleep. "Can't wait for the seeds to sprout and secure my stash. I'll experiment with it some more when I've got a decent supply, but I gotta raise some funds to get more greenhouses."

"This stuffs worth a fortune." said Mike, staring at the black man jealously. If Shawn Wright controlled all the fuck weed, he was going to be extremely wealthy.

"Gonna be rich, bitch," said Shawn, a triumphant grin spread across his face. He brought the beer up to his lips and drained it. "Just need some funds," he added crushing the beer in his fist.

123456...9