Fuckboy Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy immediately began positioning himself as instructed and began lowering himself onto Matt's hard cock. Matt moaned as his hard cock slipped into the boy easily. The boy lowered himself all the way down Matt's hard cock until he was sitting on his lap. The boy then adjusted his feet and placed his hands on Matt's shoulders for support. Matt then leaned back as the boy began fucking himself on Matt's hard cock. Matt trailed his hands over the boy's tight young body and admired the smooth skin and straining muscles.

Matt then said, "Do you see, Mr. Duncan? This exercise works your thighs, lower back, glutes, and core. This will help you stay fit and tight. You should get a good workout with this technique. I'm sure your daddy would be happy to help you with your workouts. I'll be sure to give him a full description of this technique sometime. Maybe I should show him. What do you think, Mr. Duncan, do you think your daddy would need to be shown how to help you work out like this?"

The boy was beginning to work up a sweat, breathing heavier, and grunting in exertion, but obediently replied, "No, coach, my daddy is fully knowledgeable in this technique."

Matt smirked as he imagined this boy's new daddy, Matt's best friend, having the boy in this position numerous times by now. Matt nodded his head, as he continued, "Well, that's good to hear, Mr. Duncan. Knowing your former dad, I'm sure you're much better off with your new daddy. A young boy like you needs a daddy that will give him a firm hand and a hard mind for discipline. I'm sure your new daddy works you out every day, doesn't he, Mr. Duncan? Hell, I bet your new daddy works you out several times a day. There's nothing wrong with that, Mr. Duncan. It might seem difficult for you to take it all, but you have to remember that this is for your own good. You need to learn your place, learn proper skills, and practice these skills as much as possible to excel in your new life. Do you remember to always be courteous and thankful to your new daddy for helping you in all the ways he has, Mr. Duncan?"

The boy nodded his head as he dutifully replied, "Yes, coach, I make it a point to thank him after every lesson or workout."

Matt nodded his head at the boy's reply, as he continued, "That's good to hear, Mr. Duncan. A good boy should always thank his daddy for all the work and attention his daddy gives him. I'm sure your new daddy made that perfectly clear to you already and since you have turned into such a good boy since you've moved in with your new daddy, I'm also sure you thank him properly and profusely. A good boy like you always makes his daddy proud. Now you just need to put in some extra effort to keep him happy, Mr. Duncan. Like right now, Mr. Duncan, if I were your daddy, I'd be very proud of your efforts and attention. You have the perfect attitude and demeanor for a boy your age. You've certainly come a long way since your time with your former father. Do you know that you were disliked and looked down upon for your previous behavior and attitude, Mr. Duncan?"

The boy continued to fuck himself on the coach's hard cock and had a sheen of sweat across his skin as his breathing remained labored but steady. Having been an athlete most of his life, the boy was used to strenuous workouts and could continue for some time. The boy looked abashed as he replied, "Yes, coach, my daddy told me that my previous behavior was one of the factors that brought me to his attention. He knew he could correct my behavior. He says that he is glad that I have made the proper attitude adjustments since coming to live with him."

Matt smiled as he thought about how much both he and his best friend enjoyed adjusting the attitudes of straight arrogant boys. Having turned so many of them into compliant and gracious fuckboys over the years, Matt felt his hard cock twitch as he remembered some of the notable adjustments they had made. Matt moaned as he remembered one particularly fun situation when Matt and Brandon had adjusted the attitude of a particularly arrogant and homophobic 18-year-old until the boy would literally seek them out to suck their hard cocks and have his tight asshole pounded. The boy was now a successful gay porn star, with a large fan following.

Getting his head back into the present, Matt smiled as he said, "Mr. Duncan, I can easily say that you are very adept and capable of performing the exercises I have instructed you on. I think with a little more practice, you will master them all. But I still believe you could benefit from having your daddy and I instruct you and put you through some exercises together. How does that sound to you, Mr. Duncan?"

Matt knew the boy was too well-trained and conditioned to offer any objections to what he was clearly insinuating, but he wanted to hear the boy's answer anyway. He doubted the boy had been conditioned and adjusted to the degree that he enjoyed gay sex and other activities, but that didn't matter to Matt or the boy's new daddy. Matt smiled as he knew that the boy's enslavement and ownership by Brandon didn't require them to make the boy enjoy or even believe he enjoyed gay activities, but Matt liked to stay in character for situations like this. From what Brandon had told him, he was also staying in character as the boy's new daddy and was thoroughly enjoying the experience.

The boy never hesitated or showed any reluctance to Matt's suggestion, as he dutifully answered, "I'm sure you and daddy could teach me a great deal together, coach. Thank you."

Matt smiled at the boy's answer as the boy continued to work Matt's hard cock in and out of the boy's ass, as Matt replied, "Good, Mr. Duncan. It's always good to hear a young boy like yourself accept the help of more experienced men. But let's get back to your current training. I want you to go faster and start clenching your muscles as you raise up and relax as you go down. This will let you get a more thorough and comprehensive workout. A young boy should always look towards intensifying their workouts to better experience their own specific requirements. You seem to have accepted and acclimated to your own requirements already. I'm sure your new daddy has worked with you intensively to accomplish this. But go ahead with what I told you and let's see if we can add to your workout plan."

The boy nodded his head and responded with the customary "yes, coach," as he did as Matt instructed. Matt smiled as he felt the boy clenching his asshole around Matt's hard cock as the boy raised up. The boy had certainly come a long way in such a short period of time, but the extensive training the boy had received at The Center along with the boy's servitude to his new daddy explained the change. Matt smiled as he remembered the boy's former attitude and behavior back when he had been free. The boy was an outspoken loudmouth and was full of himself. Now the boy was a perfectly well-trained slave fuckboy who never complained and followed every instruction without hesitation or reluctance.

Matt moaned softy as he felt his next orgasm approaching. He leaned back slightly in his office chair and enjoyed the boy's work on his hard cock. Matt would definitely need to talk to his friend to schedule another workout session with the boy. Matt again considered bringing one of his fuckboys to his friend's house some night for some group fun. Maybe Matt could find one of the boy's former friends to accompany him. The thought of Matt and his friend dominating two 18-year-olds caused his hard cock to jerk in desire.

Matt's breathing became labored as his orgasm built. Matt observed the boy was breathing heavily as he continued to work Matt's hard cock. Smiling, Matt suddenly stated, "I hope you've enjoyed and can learn from this workout Mr. Duncan, because it's about time for your next protein intake. You must be getting a lot of protein these days, Mr. Duncan, because you have certainly been able to keep up with my workout routine. That's it, Mr. Duncan, just like that. Here you go!"

With that Matt felt his hard cock explode inside the boy's ass. Matt moaned in pleasure as he unloaded another blast of cum deep inside the boy. Matt grabbed the boy's thighs and pulled him down onto his lap, skewering the boy's ass on his spurting cock. The boy gasped at the sudden plunge of hard cock deep into his ass, but as expected gave no signs of disgust or hesitation to having his asshole bred again. The boy simply sat on the coach's lap as Matt continued to pump his hot cum deep inside the boy's ass.

Feeling the last spurt of cum leave his cock, Matt smacked the boy's ass cheek as he said, "Alright, Mr. Duncan, that will be all for tonight. Now let's get you home before your daddy gets worried."

The boy simply nodded and replied, "Yes, coach," as he climbed off Matt's lap. Matt then redressed but refused to let the boy out on his clothes, as he said, "No, Mr. Duncan, it's unsanitary to put your soiled workout clothes back on before you have showered. Next time I will let you take a shower here if you bring a towel and a change of clothes with you, but tonight you will simply have to make do."

The boy nodded as he replied, "Yes, coach."

Matt then led the boy dressed in only a skimpy jock strap, that was still filled with a load of the boy's cum, out of the school and to Matt's car. Matt knew that the parking lot would be deserted, so he had no worry about leading the boy outside in his scant clothing. Besides, Matt knew that it would be good for the boy's training to have him walk around nearly nude with several loads of Matt's cum inside his ass.

Matt smiled as he climbed into his car and the boy climbed into the passenger seat. Looking over at the boy, Matt said, "Well, Mr. Duncan, you did an excellent job with your first workout with me. Now let's see if you can think of a way to repay me for taking time out of my day to help you."

Matt watched the boy nod dutifully as he leaned over Matt's lap and removed the coach's still hard cock from his pants. The boy never hesitated and immediately began sucking Matt's cock as Matt began driving the boy home to his new daddy. Matt smiled again, thinking about how erotic it was to have a young fuckboy refer to their master as "daddy." Perhaps Matt should consider having one of his fuckboys do the same.

Matt did wonder if the boy had actually started to think of Brandon as his actual daddy yet and not just Brandon's title. Matt smiled knowing that the boy's former father and the rest of the town had already learned of the boy's new owner, not to mention the boy's new status as a slave fuckboy. As Matt had heard, Brandon had the boy's father over to his office for a meeting about investment opportunities with the boy in attendance. The boy had called Brandon "daddy" the whole time, sucked his hard cock right at his desk during the meeting in full view of the other man, and hadn't made any semblance of hesitation or reluctance to serve his new daddy's desires. The boy's former father had apparently turned red with anger but hadn't said a word of complaint or rebuke at seeing his former son in action. Brandon had hoped the man would say something or cause a scene, but the man had simply refused to acknowledge the boy's existence and carried on the meeting as if nothing was amiss. Despite having been the one to sell his former son into slavery, Brandon had hoped the man might show some form of compassion for the boy. It would have made the act so much more enjoyable. But the boy had performed his duties very well and hadn't even tried to disobey or disappoint his new daddy, even after his new daddy had taken the boy home after the meeting and bred his ass four times that night. The boy was certainly, if not fully accepting of his new life, then certainly knew his required obligations to his new daddy.

Matt moaned softly as he felt his cock jerk under the expertise of the boy's cock sucking ability. Smiling, Matt just hoped he would cum again before he reached his friend's house, but if not, Matt could always circle the block while the boy finished. But judging by the feeling in Matt's balls, that wouldn't be necessary.

Moaning in pleasure at the boy's incredible blowjob skills, with his free hand, Matt began to casually run his fingers through the boy's hair. This kind of sentimental gesture was often counterproductive to the slave/master relationship, but Matt knew the boy was well trained, had never questioned his master's orders, and seemed to be accepting of his new lot in life as a slave fuckboy to gay men. The boy knew that any disrespect, disobedience, or any other adverse behavior would lead to punishment, tougher treatment from his master, or even resale somewhere worse. This has been drilled into the boy over the course of his training, alongside the other fuckboys-in-training that were at The Center at the same time as the boy.

The boys' instructors had shown the trainees numerous videos of the worst boy brothels, boys sold to BDSM clubs, overly cruel masters, and disobedient or disrespectful boys finally being sent to work in mines or other hard labor locations after they continued to refuse to accept their new role in life and obey their masters. The lesson clearly stated that the boys would all be better off obeying and accepting their new roles as slave fuckboys. This along with generous amounts of conditioning and obedience training had turned all the straight boys into obedient cock sucking fuckboys who would never think of disrespecting their masters.

Matt moaned again as the boy quickly brought him to orgasm. With a loud moan of pleasure, Matt felt his hard cock explode in the boy's mouth. True to his training, the boy didn't gag or slow down as he dutifully swallowed all of Matt's cum and stroked his cock to milk all of the cum into the boy's mouth.

Matt had now turned onto his friend's street and was approaching the gate to the large house. As the boy continued sucking Matt's now softening cock, Matt punched in a code at the gate and drove up to the house. After the boy had replaced Matt's cock back into his pants, Matt walked the practically naked boy to the front door. The uniformed servant that opened the door was used to his boss's ways and never batted an eye at the state of the slaveboy.

Matt smiled as he walked the boy to his friend's home office. Upon entering the room, the boy immediately crawled between his daddy's legs and laid his head on the older man's crotch. Matt guessed this was a well-trained instruction from his friend and smiled at the way his friend began to tenderly stroke the boy's head. Matt and his friend chatted about the boy's behavior and the fun that Matt had with the boy. Matt suggested the two friends should work out the boy together sometime and also brought up the idea of Matt bringing over one of his own free straight fuckboys for a night of fun. His friend nodded his head at both ideas but Matt could tell his friend was already distracted by the boy between his legs and was clearly eager to welcome the boy home properly. With a wave and a swift goodbye, Matt made his way home with a wide smile on his face.

12