Fucked Up Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine brought the emergency medical kit out of the car and wrapped Lexi's ankle. She gave her daughter an ice bag from the cooler and told her to elevate her leg whenever possible. The tall brunette would be able to walk short distances, but that was about it. Once again, Christine felt very lucky in an unfortunate sort of way.

After Lexi was tended to, the rest of the family all looked at themselves and realized they needed to clean up. They were still covered in dirt and stinking like piss. Their clothes were disgusting, and they felt even worse than that.

"I think we need a shower," James said.

"I don't think I can walk all the way to the bathrooms," Lexi said, flexing her newly wrapped ankle, "But I could go for a dip in the lake."

"That sounds fun," Molly agreed, "Why don't we all go?"

"No thanks," Austin said, "I want a place with hot water and clean tile."

"We came all this way for the lake," James said, "You could take a shower back home."

"I'm with Austin," Christine said, "I don't think I'll come out of that algae-breeding ground feeling clean, just dirty in a different way."

So, the Campbells decided to split up. Austin and his mother would walk to the showers while James, Lexi, and Molly would go to the lake. The family did their best to tidy up the campsite, then packed their things: environmentally safe soap, towels, and fresh clothes.

"Remember, it's perfectly natural to feel an urge," Christine said, as the family tromped off in opposite directions, "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Just hold the desire back. Squeeze it down and take control. You can do it. I know you can."

*

Austin walked down the path to the bathrooms, towel and clean clothes draped over his left arm. Knowing he was going to shower, he'd left his shirt back at the campsite. The warm sun felt good on his bare chest.

His mother was walking beside him, pointing out all the places they'd pissed the day before, like a weird, historical walking tour.

"Oooh, and your father let out quite the gusher over there," Christine said, "I'm almost positive those bushes are still glistening with pee."

Austin imagined it was a kind of coping mechanism. What else were they going to talk about, after all? So, did you enjoy giving your sister a big creampie? Did you like it as much as cumming in me? So, yeah. A tour of the family urine spots made perfect sense in that context.

Austin was actually a little surprised his mother had come with him to the showers. Not that he didn't want her company. Quite the opposite, in fact. He'd been thrilled. But he'd been sure that: One, his mother was going to go out of her way to avoid being with him one-on-one after the day before and, Two, Christine was going to ensure that James and Molly were never by themselves for those same reasons.

Yet there she was.

Christine was wearing a striped tank top and a pair of blue jeans. Very Mom-like. Her short, straight blonde hair drifted back in the wind. She was gesturing and smiling, like she was enjoying an everyday morning out with her son. For a moment, Austin pictured them back at the campsite. In mud up to their knees. His cock buried so deep in her, he thought he might never get it out. Austin felt a wave of regret, but he couldn't figure out if he was sad about what they'd done or devastated that he'd never get to do it again.

His Mom's speech about control made a lot of sense, though it gave him little comfort. Self-discipline was something he'd been struggling with a lot, lately. High school had been the greatest time of Austin's life. Good friends, great times. He got OK grades and a few DIII schools had offered him a football scholarship, but Austin knew he was not college-bound.

He'd worked as a waiter in a few local restaurants over summer break and the food bug had bit him. The mix of hard work, team camaraderie, and creativity really appealed to Austin. So, after graduation, he started working for Chef Paul at Chez Allez two towns over. Austin was only prepping salads, but still. He could feel the rightness of everything in his life while he was there.

Which didn't explain why everything in his life, suddenly, seemed to be going wrong. There was the end of school party that had gotten him arrested (Not his fault. His best friend, Finn, had brought pot. Austin was eventually cleared). There was the reckless endangerment charge (That one had been his fault, he was blowing off steam in the car and took a corner too quickly). And the fistfight with one of the dishwashers at work. And the drunk and disorderly. And a few other things that Austin couldn't exactly explain.

And now this.

Oh, sure there was an excuse this time. There was an excuse every time. But these sorts of things seemed to be happening to Austin more and more and he was struggling to assign them all to bad luck. He knew he needed to grab hold of his life. Before things spiraled so badly, he couldn't ever straighten them out. He just wasn't sure how. And his mother's exhortations of "work harder" weren't working at all.

Austin glanced back at Christine and she smiled at him, warmly. Another scene flashed through Austin's memory. His mother, naked. Perfect body down on all fours. Back arched, presenting her dripping pussy for him to penetrate. God, she was hot.

Austin tried to shake it away. To see the loving, supportive, authority figure that a mother ought to be instead of a desirable, sensual, oh-so-fuckable woman. Mom said urges were OK, Austin reminded himself. But where was the line between normal, though inappropriate, yearning and unacceptable need? And would Austin know before he crossed it?

He forced himself to take a deep breath. The shower would help. Time too. It would have to. Or else he really didn't know what he was going to do.

When they reached the end of the road, Austin and Christine found a large, dark grey, concrete building. A blue door on the close side said, "Men." Behind the bathroom was a good-sized parking lot. It was, thankfully, empty. Austin had taken his Mom's speech to heart. Until they could regain control of themselves, it wasn't safe to be near other people.

"I'll go around to the ladies and see you in a bit," Christine said. She touched her son's bare arm, lovingly, and Austin couldn't miss the way she seemed to linger on his tan bicep.

Inside, the bathroom was cold and covered in blue and white checkered tile from walls to floor. There were lights, but the room was still dark despite them. It smelled heavily of chlorine, which was way better than what Austin had expected to encounter. There were two urinals, a stall, and a shower on the far side. The shower was pretty large, almost a room unto itself, with a bench against the one side (for the handicapped and elderly, Austin supposed). Only a thin, tan curtain separated the shower from the rest of the bathroom.

Austin took off his clothes and hung his towel on a nearby metal hook. Then he flipped on the shower. The setup was almost industrial, with two heads pointing in opposite directions -- blasting the area with surprisingly hot water. It was so nice, Austin started to wonder if he should start coming there even when he wasn't camping. A three-hour drive was worth it for something so nice as this.

Austin closed his eyes and let the warmth wash over him.

Bang!

Austin's eyes popped open. Someone had thrown the front door open. Austin went still. Nervous. The parking lot had been empty. So who the hell was coming in?

"Austin?" It was his mother. "Baby, we've got a problem."

*

As Molly changed into her bathing suit inside her tent, she saw her body in a whole new way. She was still streaked with dried cum. Her breasts and hips had tiny bruises on them from the day before. But it was more than that.

Molly was used to looking at herself and seeing a failure. Big, tubby tits and fat, useless ass. It was like a symbol of her entire life: all the effort in the world but still not good enough. Molly got good grades, but Lexi had made the honor roll. Molly was a starter in soccer, but Austin had been captain of the football team. Molly would always be the lesser of the three siblings, ironic considering the bounty of her body.

Now, though -- half standing inside the tiny tent, everything tinted orange-ish by the sunlight seeping through the canvas -- Molly saw someone completely different. She was sexy. Her massive tits and fuckable hips.

Her father was the handsomest, bravest man she'd ever met, and he couldn't keep his hands off her. Those bruises on her boobs and thighs were like warrior tattoos. The many victories she'd earned. The mighty cock she'd slain. Again and again and again. Maybe Molly failed the one test her family put the most faith in, but it was OK because she was acing a completely different exam. One that her siblings and mother couldn't take, let alone pass.

It was more than the fucking. Though, clearly, that too. Molly saw her whole life in a different way now. While her brother and sister stayed home, Molly was going off to a major university. While her mother stared down the long road of obsolescence and regret, Molly had her whole life in front of her. And suddenly, still covered in her Daddy's cum, Molly found she loved the idea of where she was headed.

The blonde teen pulled on her bathing suit, a red one-piece with a turquoise stripe across the middle. It wasn't the sexiest outfit in the world, but Molly made it look fucking amazing. She giggled as she pictured her father's reaction when he saw her in it. Then she stopped herself.

Molly knew her mother was right. They had to get control of themselves. She'd always wanted her Dad. She hadn't been able to form that thought clearly before, but after the sex it had all fallen into place. It couldn't continue, though. What, she would bring her Daddy to prom? The two of them slow dancing in the middle of the gymnasium, white and yellow lights dancing over them while he held her tight in his arms. And then, back home, he would throw her onto her girlhood bed, spread her legs and... Yes!

No. If there was one thing Molly resolved, she wasn't going to let her Mom beat her. Not again. She would prove her strength. Her fortitude. The rest of them could fuck themselves silly across state lines. Molly would stay in control. She promised herself that.

The buxom blonde popped the straps on her shoulders, then unzipped her way outside. After the stale heat of the tent, the lakeside air felt cool and crisp. Lexi was already there, sitting on the picnic bench with an ice bag over her ankle. Molly's skinny, older sister was wearing a sea green bikini with ties at her neck and hips. The bathing suit was still fairly conservative, but like her younger sister, Lexi made the material look good.

"How's your ankle?" Molly asked. She sat next to her sibling on the bench. The two of them were not close. They didn't fight like Lexi and Austin, but Molly knew other girls had sisters that were like best friends. They'd share clothes and secrets and it was the two of them against the world. Molly hadn't ever had that with Lexi, though it had gotten worse since her older sister left for college.

When they were younger, Molly's older sister had called herself Alexis. Alexis had been sweet and kind. Easy to laugh and unafraid of anything. They didn't confide in each other, but there was something close to affection. Then Alexis went off to college and Lexi came back home, instead.

Lexi wasn't always cold, but she was never warm. Lexi wasn't mean to Molly, but she certainly wasn't kind, either. So, even though it was the same sister, Molly had come to think of them as two different women. Yet Molly wondered what had happened to Alexis at school to send back Lexi in her place. The still somewhat-innocent blonde teen worried that college might scar her the same way it had her big sister.

"It's really not bad," Lexi said, "My ankle hurts but not nearly as much as before." She rolled her foot around as if to make her point. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine," Molly said.

"No. Seriously. How are you?"

"Oh," Molly said. She looked at her sister. Her long brown hair hung down to her chest. She had this natural pinkish color to her cheeks. Her green eyes, deeper than the green of her suit, looked so loving in that moment. Molly couldn't help but think, Wow, Lexi's really pretty.

"Look, everything that's happened? Mom's right, it's not your fault," Lexi said.

"No, I know," Molly said.

"And it's not Dad's fault either," Lexi said.

"Or Austin's," Molly said.

"Wait," Lexi pulled back, "Did you and Austin?"

"What? Oh no. I just wanted to be inclusive. I guess."

"Well, you're right," Lexi said, "it's not our stupid brother's fault the girls got all the brains in this family."

She smiled and laughed. Molly did too.

"Whatever happens," Lexi said, "I'm here for you. OK? I know I haven't been the best big sister. But after this? I promise. Mom, Dad, Austin -- I don't know what they're going to do. But I hope you know you can count on me."

Lexi reached over and squeezed her baby sister's hand.

"Do you love him?" Molly asked suddenly. She wasn't sure where the question came from, but there it was.

"Yes," Lexi said. She didn't even need to ask who Molly meant. "You?"

"Yup," Molly said, "Big time."

"Well that's a fucking problem," Lexi said. She sighed and leaned back.

They heard the screech of a tent zipper and James stepped out into the sunlight. He was wearing a pair of small, dark blue shorts. Not a speedo, but something small and tight that left his every muscle out in the open to be appreciated.

James tossed back his greying hair and stretched his arms outward. Molly practically creamed herself watching the muscles of her Daddy's arms -- his chest, his legs -- tense and bulge.

"Maybe it's a good problem to have," Molly said. She jumped off the picnic bench and screamed, "Daddy!"

Her father wrapped his baby girl in his arms. Buried his nose in the crown of her head.

"Hey Dad," Lexi said. James smiled wryly as she limped over. He pulled his other daughter in for a hug, crushing Lexi and Molly together to his chest.

It felt awkward -- as if maybe James and Lexi had also done dirty stuff? Molly didn't remember her father being with Lexi. But then, a lot of things were hazy in places. And the way father and eldest daughter were acting made Molly convinced that it had to have happened at some point.

Molly felt the jealousy pull at her gut, but she willed it back. Her Daddy falling for those tiny titties and nothing ass? As if. Maybe they'd done something while Molly was passed out. When her Daddy had only that one option. He'd never choose low-fat Lexi over full meal Molly if given the option.

They separated and made their way to the lake. James and Molly helped Lexi along, slipping through the dew-slick grass. Birds chirped happily in the distance. The lake looked dark and glassy.

When they got to the shore, the three separated. Lexi knelt down to unwrap her ankle while James and Molly waded into the water. The lake was cold, and Molly shivered. She hugged her arms around herself. She had a flashback to the day before. Riding her Daddy's cock and trembling in the icy rain. Her father looked over at her, and the look in his eyes told the curvy blonde that he was remembering the exact same moment.

James sloshed over and put his arm around his daughter. "We'll go in together," he said. Molly felt Lexi sidle up to her other side. They all took a step forward. A six-legged monster -- warm and only slightly clumsy.

The lake water lapped up to Molly's thigh.

"Fuck! That's cold!" Molly cried.

"Maybe it's not too late to go and hit the showers with your Mom and Austin," James said.

Molly heard the criticism and she steeled herself. She wasn't giving up. Not on something as simple as this. She gritted her teeth and stepped forward. The shore dropped away. Molly went deeper. The water to her waist. Her chest. Finally, she dipped her head under, then flung it out and screamed, blonde tresses slapping wetly on her cheek.

Molly heard her sister and father whoop out war cries and suddenly large splashes hit Molly on either side as James and Lexi dunked themselves.

"Whoo!" James shouted.

"That is fricking freezing!" Lexi said. But she laughed and clapped as she spoke.

"God, it feels nice to clean off," James said. He looked over at his daughters. He had a funny look in his eyes. He reached over to Molly and pulled her close. The blonde baby girl curled up against her father's chest. She felt another body close around her. Lexi. The three of them wrapped around each other once again. Molly felt warmer than she had on dry land.

All three of them held still. They panted like they'd been sprinting. Molly felt her father run his hands through her hair. She looked up and caught him smiling. The little crinkles around his eyes. His square jaw and thin lips.

Being held by her father, feeling her sister nearby, it felt right. Were these the urges that her mother had been warning about? They were being affectionate, that was all. The fact that every touch from her father sent lightning straight to her pussy, it wasn't ideal. But it didn't mean they had to stop. Families could be close. They could hold each other. That was normal.

Molly felt Lexi drift away. Her father pulled her closer. Arms wrapped around her. She felt his hardness against her stomach. OK. That was normal, too. She couldn't judge him for it. He was a man, she was a woman. Bodies reacted like that sometimes. Heck, her pussy was dripping hot lava -- who was she to judge?

This was still fine. They were still in control. No one was doing anything they'd regret later. Fathers and daughters cuddled across the country. And sometimes things, biologically, just happened. This was more than appropriate. It was right. Moving back towards being a perfectly normal, absolutely acceptable family.

Molly looked up at her father.

"This is nice," she mumbled.

"You're so beautiful, baby girl," James said. Yes. Nothing wrong with that. Daddies always gave their daughters compliments. "Your eyes. Your tits. Your ass. You're so fucking perfect." OK. Not great but still technically alright.

"Oh Daddy, I love you, too," Molly said. The look in her father's eyes. Oh God. Molly ran her hands through her father's greying chest hair. Felt the muscles of his pecs. Strong shoulders. His lips parted. Molly reached up further. She stroked her Daddy's cheeks. Pulled his mouth down to hers.

Maybe? Maybe this was still OK. If they only did a little...

"Wooooooo!" There was a loud scream followed by a series of splashes. Still in her Daddy's arms, Molly spun to look where the sound had come from. Lexi was standing next to them, staring across the lake, her eyes wide with something that looked a lot like fear. Molly had almost forgotten about her older sister when she'd been wrapped in her Daddy's arms.

But it wasn't the tall brunette who'd shouted.

"Guys?" Lexi said, "I think we have a problem."

*

"Mom?" Austin called out over the rush of the shower water, "What's wrong?"

Austin stood under the hot water, doing his best not to freak out that his mother had just barged into the boy's room. He was confused. A little embarrassed. And, dammit, more than a little aroused.

"I can't use the other shower," Christine said. Her voice was shaking. She sounded nervous, even a bit scared. That was not something Austin was used to hearing from his Mom. It didn't help any with his current condition of worried/sheepish/horny.

Rather than open the curtain -- Austin's sense of propriety was active if not often misplaced -- he looked down. The shower curtain was short enough that he could see his Mom's bare shins and even a bit of her knees as she stood in front of the shower.