Fucking Evolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,156 Followers

'Oh. My nipples are so sensitive. It's my weak spot."

"Slide up here and let me suck them. I want to see how sensitive they are."

He licks one and tweaks the other. She gasps. He switches and gives her more. She is humping him.

"Oh yes. So good. Yes. Suck them. Make me have a nipple cum. Yes. Yes."

He pinches one hard and bites the other one. She screams and cums.

'Oh god. Yes. Yes. Bite them. Yes. Pinch and bite them. It's so good. Yes. Yes."

'Take my cock now. Take it fast. I want you to feel some pain with your pleasure."

She slides the head in and squeaks. He pinches both nipples hard and tells her. Take it all, now. Take I all. She screams, cums and takes it all in one stroke.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming. Yes. So good. Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh. It's touching my cervix. I can feel it at the hole."

"I'm going to cum in that hole. Hold my cock there. Get it ready for my cum."

"Yes. It's ready. It's open and ready. Cum in it. Fill me. Breed me like you did Mary"

He grinds on her clit. She cums and cums. His orgasm builds and she feels it coming.

"Yes. I feel you getting ready. Cum in me. Breed me. Take me hard. Fill my womb."

He howls as he cums in her. She screams as his hot cum hits her cervix. Wave after wave takes them.

She falls on his chest. He holds her close.

"You are so good in me. What a wonderful cock you have. I see why Mrs. Stone likes you. You are a hot lover."

"Your pussy is so hot. It's like fucking a virgin. So fucking tight. Your husband must have the smallest dick in the world."

She laughs.

"He is the sweetest man I ever met, but you are right. It's only four inches hard. He know I like bigger cocks and doesn't mind if I get one now and then. He loves me so much. I never tell him about it. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

Benson calls on the intercom.

"Sir, pardon the interruption, but the tailor is here."

"Thank you, Benson. I'll be right down."

He smacks her on the ass.

"Get out of here. I have to go."

"Till you get hungry again, sir."

He gives her a hug.

He rinses off his parts and gets dressed.

The tailor does his tailor thing and takes off.

Eric goes back to his room and takes a nap.

Three hours later the tailor returns.

The intercom buzzes.

"Sir. The tailor is here for you fitting."

"Thank you. Benson. Tell him I'll be right down."

The tux fits fine and he hangs it in his closet.

Mary comes up to change the sheets.

Eric hugs her and watches her. She finishes and turns.

"Sir. Will you breed me again, please. I may need more of your seed."

"Are you wet.?"

'Oh yes. I've been wet all day. Every time I think about your cock, I get wetter. My pussy juice is running down my leg now. Please breed me, Please."

He leads he to the bed and slowly takes her clothes off.

"You are so beautiful. You make my cock hard just thinking about you."

"You make me feel so good when you tell me that. A girl like compliments any time."

He pushes her on the bed and lays between her legs. He kisses and sucks her nipples. She has a quick orgasm.

"Oh my, I was really ready for you. I came real quick."

He puts her on top and she slides down on him. She gasps as she hits bottom.

"Is your cervix ready for my cum?"

"Oh yes. It's been ready all day. I have been thinking about you breeding me all day. It's ready."

"Grind and squeeze me. Make me cum in you."

She starts and he responds. She is strong and his cum rises quickly.

"Now, baby. I'm ready. Take it. Put it on your egg."

She gives him one big squeeze and he squirts his cum in her. She screams and cums with him.

'Yes. Breed me. Fill my womb. Breed me. Breed me. Make a baby in me. Yes. Yes. Yes."

She falls off and they cuddle.

"You have the strongest pussy muscles I ever encountered. How do you do that?"

"I don't know. I guess it just comes naturally. Maybe you cause it. I have never been fucked like you do me. You are amazing. Your cum is so hot. It sets my pussy on fire."

"I think Are and Jackie will be here soon. We need to get cleaned up and dressed."

"Can we shower together. I would like to wash you."

"Sure, baby. Let's.

They shower and fuck once more and then get dressed.

Art and Jackie show up.

"Did the tailor show today?"

"Yes. It's all taken care of. I now have a new tux. All ready for the party."

"Good. Good. We are going to pass on dinner. The party is being catered. The guests will be arriving in about an hour."

"I'll be ready. You can bet on that."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,156 Followers
12