Fucking Like Rabbits

Story Info
A wonderful return home from work.
846 words
4.07
83.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,898 Followers

As soon as I stepped out of the car, I could hear it: the loud, slapping sounds of sex, the near-continuous moans and squeals of a woman truly enjoying the experience. I smiled to myself; following such a long, meeting-filled day at the office, it was nice to come home and be greeted by such sounds.

I pressed the button, and the garage door automatically began to close and lock. After retrieving my briefcase, I closed and locked the red Mustang's door, then moved around my wife's yellow Mustang to the kitchen door, the slapping sounds of sex subsiding for a moment and replaced by two sets of heavy breaths occurring very nearly in unison. That allowed me to open the kitchen door and be almost certain that the creaky sound was heard.

"Please don't tease!" the woman breathed huskily, her voice clearly conveying her desperate primal need. By this time, my erection was full and hearty, essentially a heat-seeking missile leading me toward my goal: my wife. I set down my briefcase, loosened my tie, and unbuttoned the top few buttons of my shirt, knowing that if my wife was listening to sex sounds from the collection we had downloaded over time from the Internet, then she was indeed horny, teasing herself mercilessly while awaiting my return so that I could unleash the deluge of passion locked deep inside her.

I found her in the middle of the living room floor, her favorite penis gag strapped securely in place, which explained why I had not heard her whimpers or moans. As I approached, I had a perfect view of her sex as she repeatedly plunged several fingers inside. She had indeed been at this for quite some time, as her desire had seeped from her to coat the tile floor beneath her. I wondered if she had heard me enter the house or the living room, for the blindfold certainly prevented her from seeing me, and from her actions, it appeared as if she had no idea that she was being watched.

The slapping sounds began anew; in the audio file, the woman squealed loudly again, the sound quite piercing given the high volume setting of the stereo system. Slowly, quietly, I unzipped my slacks and brought out my manhood; it throbbed in my hand, knowing that the goal was near.

Before I knew it, I was spreading my wife's legs even further apart, kneeling between her thighs. She arched her back, as if offering her succulent breasts to me, yet since she apparently had neither seen nor heard my entrance, she could have been offering her lengthy nipples and rounded swells to a complete stranger.

I pulled her hands away from her weeping womanhood and brought them to my face. One by one, I cleaned each finger with my tongue, savoring her delicious, tangy nectar, inhaling the musky scent from her fingers. By now, I was certain that she knew it was her husband and not a random stranger who was perched between her spread thighs.

Clearly, my stunning wife had been building herself up to this point for quite some time, for I had just barely sunk halfway into her dripping portal and briefly brushed her clitoris with my fingernail before she cried out around the penis gag, her muffled cry sweeter than that of the ungagged woman performing from the stereo. She bore down on my furiously, her body lurching as the waves of desperate primal need pummeled her senses. I reached forward and pinched and pulled at each nipple, redoubling her scream. Her hands wrapped around my arms, her fingernails digging roughly into me despite the long-sleeved dress shirt I wore. The flaring of her nostrils reminded me of a bunny, and the phrase "fucking like rabbits" came to mind, spurning me on as I finally embedded myself to the hilt inside her.

Then we truly were fucking like rabbits. My hands on either side of her head, her legs wrapped like a vice around my waist, I gave her what she clearly craved. I did not both counting the orgasms; I only knew that with each one, it became harder and harder for me to hold back my own release, my grunts of willpower resounding with her cries of love and the sounds spilling from the speakers.

But in time, I could hold back no longer. The missile burrowed into the target and exploded, the triumphant bellow which filled my ears at once familiar yet foreign. When my arms gave out, I collapsed upon her, trembling from the aftershocks of my own climax as she held me weakly, whimpering around the false phallus violating her mouth.

Eventually, I rolled off my wife and helped her to remove the blindfold and the penis gag, Then we simply cuddled on the floor, listening to several other couples enjoying the carnal pleasures together before our stomachs finally forced us to get up and turn off the stereo and seek our dinner.

I certainly hope to come home to such a scenario more often!!!

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,898 Followers