Fucking Mom

Story Info
A guy has sex with his Mother
2.8k words
4.14
311.5k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billkenn
billkenn
42 Followers

It happened the year I graduated high school and turned 18. I must have been born with a desire for incest, but that's when it was triggered. Here's how it happened. My mother had been a teenager when my father impregnated her, but they married and were happy together. I was 6 when he died in an auto accident. With her youth and good looks it was impossible for my mother to be chaste, but to protect her reputation and not embarrass me she was discrete, going into nearby Boston for assignations. The night both our worlds turned around was when she came home and I was still awake reading. She looked into my bedroom to say goodnight and I could tell she was slightly drunk. A few minutes later I got up to go to the bathroom, she had not closed her bedroom door and I could hear her singing to herself. When I looked in I had the thrill of my life, she was stark naked, completely unaware of my hungry eyes she walked over to her bed and dropped down on it, not even turning out the lamp beside it. I had a spontaneous orgasm and since I slept in an over-sized tee shirt it shot onto the floor. I went into the bathroom grabbed some paper towels to wipe out the evidence of my reaction to seeing Mom's tits and pussy.

Back in my bedroom I pulled off my tee shirt and lay with a still erect cock, now with an all-consuming lust. It was impossible for me to go to sleep; I tossed and turned for an hour then I was up and looking in at my mother sleeping with on her back, all her charms on display. I knew it was madness, but I walked in and stood beside her bed. She was slim, had small tits, but more than enough fondle, a narrow waist and long, and perfectly shaped legs. At her crotch was a patch of blonde pubic hair, sparse enough to reveal her pussy lips. I had another spontaneous ejaculation, but this time I was able to confine the spurts to my cupped hands. I licked them clean and climbed on to the bed, my knees beside Mom, and couldn't resist very lightly licking the nipples of her tits. When she didn't stir, with the lightest touch I ran my hand over her pubic hair. When she showed no sign of awakening I decided the liquor in her system left her in a partly drugged state. Tentatively, my prick aching, I put a finger on her wet pussy lips and when she still showed no reaction I pushed the finger in. Mom remained still and now, lacking all reason, I began to finger-fuck her. Suddenly a cascade of pussy-juice ran over my fingers and leaked down the crack of her ass. She had obviously orgasmed. I was I about to explode and I pressed my hard cock against my stomach to prevent cumming on my mother.

This relieved some of the all-consuming lust I had felt and brought me to my senses. I removed my finger and climbed off the bed and began walking toward the door when I heard,

"Oh God, Billy, you can't leave me like this. Fuck me!"

"Holy shit! I didn't know you were awake. I'm sorry!"

Mom looked at me,

"We both are, but you can't leave me on a sexual high. Put your young cock into me. Give your Mom what she needs."

Needless to say I leapt back on the bed, knelt between her spread legs, pushed my prick inside her and began to fuck my mother.

"Slowly, Billy, you'll cum off too soon, nice and slow."

In a few seconds my Mom began a low moan.

"Oooohhh, ooooh, this shouldn't be happening, my son is giving me non-stop orgasms, oooooh."

Then she shouted,

"YES. Yes, my own son just came off in me. Oh God, I'm having the most powerful orgasm of my life!"

It was a long time before her body relaxed. I rolled off her and lay on my side cuddle against her,

"Mom, I love you! I've dreamed of this for as long as I can remember."

My mother turned on her side and faced me.

"Billy, you're my son and I love you, but this was insane, it can never happen again!"

I starred at her,

"Why, you enjoyed it. You said you had the best orgasm of you're life. Why can't I fuck you again?"

"Because it's incest! You're smart as hell, Billy, you've got an IQ of 130. You know sex between a mother and a son is forbidden, it's even illegal!"

I quietly said,

"I love you so much, Mom, it almost hurts. We just had wonderful sex and in you're heart you want us to it again and again because it makes us both happy. There's something inside us that makes you and I need incest. Forget all the reasons for us not to fuck, don't fight it, let's do what for us comes naturally. Spread your long legs for your son."

My mother looked at me hard, then laughed and said,

"I can see why you want to become a lawyer, okay, let's fuck again!"

What a lascivious picture my mother made, the nipples on her tits hard and her cunt leaking pussy juice. I was quickly on my hands and knees between her legs lowering myself until my cock slid inside her. Mom said,

"Oh, Billy, that feels so fucking good! Pull your cock out, grab it and vigorously massage my cunt from top to bottom, side to side, go down and rub my asshole with it. Ooohhh God, I just came off, ooohhh, now fuck and nibble lightly on nipples, yes, yes, now finger fuck my ass and begin to slam your cock in and out as hard as you can and"

Before she could say another word my cock exploded in her cunt. Mom cried out, grabbed my ass and pulled me into her moaning for what seemed like forever. The excitement of it kept me hard as a rock and I continued to fuck her.

"YES, yes. Do it again, put another load of my baby boy's semen in me, Cum in Mom, cum in me!"

When it was over both of us were panting, I relaxed putting the full weight of my body on Mom. When we finally caught our breath my mother did a wicked thing, she pulled my head down and began kissing her own son hard on his lips. I felt her tongue pushing again my mine and I responded. Our tongues began probing our mouths, darting in and out, running along our teeth ,we were tongue fucking! This was a kiss no mother and son should ever engage in, not a loving kiss, a forbidden thing of passion and lust. My prick was pressed between us; I sent a stream of warm cum shooting up our bodies and I could tell she was having a big orgasm. When we broke the kiss we lay embraced in one another's arms. I said,

"What shall we do next? I want to have every kind of sex with my mother." She replied,

"Oh God, I want to consume you, but look at the time, I have to go to work." 'I protested,

"I'm not tired, I could fuck all night."

Mom replied,

"If we're going to become lovers, it has to be clear that if either one of us has had all the sex they want or is not in the mood, no wining or protests or we'll call our incest off right now. When I get home from work, we'll make some rules, but right now roll over and go to sleep."

"I love you, Mom!" I said, moved off her and surprised myself by falling almost instantly to sleep.

In the morning my mother and I always had breakfast together and she shook me awake,

"Come on, Billy, we need time to take a shower or we'll both smell like a whore house."

When I looked at my Mom's naked body and luscious cunt I said,

"Okay, but we've got time for a quick fuck!" and with out a word she was on her back ready for my cock!

Later, when we were having breakfast Mom laughed, "You know, Billy, starting the day being screwed by my son could get habit forming. Oh my, we're a wicked pair!"

That evening at supper we tried to act if nothing had happened, talked about the news, the kind of day we had and finally what was really on our minds, what had happened last night. Mom said,

"Billy, what we did was perverted, it was incest between a mother and son, but we both found it was meant to be, we needed incestual sex to be truly happy. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to have your cock in my cunt."

Hearing those words gave me an instant hard on. She continued,

"It means our life is more complicated, we still love the same as any mother and son, but now we're sexual lovers, too. The fact that now we sleep and fuck together must always be secret. We need to be seen just as we always were. We...."

I interrupted,

"I know, that's the way I want, I still want to invite friends over to my house, have sleep overs They all thought you were a cool mother, could be funny and related to them. And we want to have people over for dinner, cocktail parties, do all the things we always did."

"Exactly, and also when we're alone, our wonderfully wicked incest is only when we're in bed." and from that moment on, most of the time that's the way we were.

After supper Mom and I sat watching TV. My mind so consumed by thoughts of what was coming, in the middle of one of the programs I needed to go up to my room and jerk off before I did it in my underwear. When I announced that I was going to go to bed early Mom said,

"I think I will, too." She must have been eager as I was to fuck.

We were quickly standing in her bedroom stripping off tour clothes. When Mom climbed onto the bed and spread her legs I positioned my cock inches from Mom's cunt. She said,

"Quick Baby, put your young cock in me and fuck my ass off!"

Can you imaging how exciting it was to hear your beautiful mother say those words? They caused me to have an ejaculation, painting her pubic hair white.

"God what a turn on that was!" Mom exclaimed as I pushed my entire 8 inches inside her.

I began a slow, steady stroking and my mother lifted her ass, fucking me back. We were both so hot Mom immediately began orgasming and faster than I wanted I emptied a load of cum into her cunt causing her to cry out,

"Oh so good, ooohhh, ooohhh, my son came off in me, oooohh, fuck, fuck!"

When it was over I propped myself up against the bed's backboard and Mom did the same.

"I knew fucking you would be exciting, but holly shit, I mean, man, it's fantastic! I mean it's great when I screw my girl friends, but fucking my own mother is out of this world!"

"You don't know how good it is. I've had cocks in me starting when I was 16 and I've been screwed thousands of times since and I love it. But, Billy, believe me, no one who hasn't fucked with their own son or daughter can't even imagine the almost unbelievable pleasure, the sheer ecstasy you experience when you do it."

She glanced down at my semi hard cock,

"Look at that lovely thing, it's covered with cum and pussy juice. "

She bent her head down and engulfed it in her mouth.

I gasped,

"Oh God, this is going to be a wet dream come true; my mother's going to give me a blow job!"

My cock was hard as a rock when she began running her lips up and down it. Sometimes she stopped and concentrated her tongue on the head of it, licking vigorously. I was groaning with delight.

"That's it, Mom, suck my prick. Suck it...suck it!"

The thrill was such that I quickly came off and as my cum shot into Mom's mouth she shivered, I knew she was having a powerful orgasm. She sucked up the last few drops that oozed from my cock, sat up and smiling and opened her mouth. It was filled with gobs of white and cum was leaking from the corners, running down her chin. What an erotic picture that was. She rolled it around in her mouth, savoring the taste. Then she pulled my head down and began a wet kiss. As soon as our mouths were open she used her tongue to push gobs of my cum into mine. We broke apart and watch each other swallow it. It was a deliciously perverted act.

Then I slid down on the bed, pushed my head between her legs and buried my face in my mother's blonde pubic hair. As I probed her cunt lips with my tongue she reached down and spread it wide and I began to lick that beautiful expanse of pink flesh. When I ran my tongue from the top to bottom I kept going until I was licking her lovely asshole.

"Oh Billy, no one has ever done that!"

I could tell she was orgasming and she used her ass muscles to push it open. With no hesitation my tongue darted inside and I began to run it around the rim. As she moaned in delight I ejaculated back onto my stomach. Finally I sat up and smiled at her,

"When your asshole opened, Mom, it was such an erotic sight I wanted to run my tongue inside it and when I did I came off!"

She hugged me and we exchanged another lustful kiss.

After we caught our breath, Mom said,

"I need a break, come on down to the kitchen and have a cold drink." and I followed her lovely round ass.

AsI asked her,

"What's the most perverted sex a mother and son can have?"

Mom replied,

"You could fuck me up my ass."

Naturally I said,

"Let's do it when we go back upstairs."

When we were on the bed Mom said, "Are you sure you want to fuck me up my ass, it's a very perverted thing to do?"

I replied,

"Yes, Mom, yes!"

Mom got on her hand and knees, lowered he head and shoulders to the mattress and pushed her beautiful round ass high in the air. Seeing your own mother in that lewd pose was so provocative I had a spontaneous ejaculation. Mom cried

"Oh God, Billy, seeing my 18-year old son spurting cum from his cock is so horny I just came off too, oooohhh, ooooh!"

I waited until her body relaxed then positioned myself on my knees and aligned my cock with Mom's asshole, grabbed it, moved it until it touched the head of my prick. When it did she shouted,

"That's it, Billy, shove it up my ass!" can you imaging the thrill of hearing your own mother shouting out those words?

She opened it. I eased the head of my cock inside then she relaxed and her asshole closed griping the shaft tightly. Mom groaned with pleasure as she felt it sliding in until my balls slapped against her ass. I fucked it as I did her cunt, almost all the way out and then slamming it all the way in. I went slowly so Mom and I could enjoy the sensations caused by moving cock in that forbidden place. It was exquisite! I though, here I am, only 18 and fucking my own mother up her ass. And I nearly ejaculated.

"That's it, Baby, I'm having nonstop orgasms, oooooohh, oooohh, incest is so wonderful, it's the most exciting sex you can have! Go faster, I want to feel my son's cum shoot up my ass."

When I did the wave of pleasure that swept through my body was extra powerful and lasted seconds longer. Of course Mom was experiencing an intense orgasm. There's no doubt that fucking your mother up her ass is the ultimate in incestual sex.

Naturally after that night we slept together and fucked virtually every night. We never stopped; I'm married to a beautiful woman with an insatiable sex drive that I'm madly in love with, but I still find opportunities to fuck my mother.

billkenn
billkenn
42 Followers