Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Max is embarrassed by Meghan at school then fucks her at home.
12.3k words
4.72
316.9k
423

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,296 Followers

[Things had progressed rapidly from the day Max punched a spy-hole in the wall between his closet and his parent's bedroom. Spying on Mom and Dad's erotic sex was great and so was the sex between his mother and the next door neighbor, Nadia. Max's sister Mini catches the three of them and joins in. The sex continues between the four of them until a fifth is added]

*****

Mini and Max were standing outside Nadia's house in the dark looking through the living room window at Nadia and her husband Dan having sex with their Mom. Max had just shot his wad in his sister's mouth when Mom caught them red-handed and gave them an ultimatum and then went back inside. It was really Mini's choice. She had to decide if she should go inside and have sex with Nadia's husband Dan, who was right then in the process of fucking Mom's face, or go home to bed alone or probably with Max. The choice was hers alone and she seemed unusually stressed about it.

Max was waiting for her decision as he watched Dan launch his cum into his mom's mouth. Mini had made her decision but she wanted to finish watching Mom deal with Dan's load. After another minute, she took Max's hand and whispered, "Let's go home. I don't want to disappoint Mom, but I don't feel comfortable having sex with Nadia's husband."

Max clutched her hand and whispered back, "No problem. Let's go. Mom will be fine with it." He pulled his sweatpants up and tied them. They walked across the backyard hand in hand toward their house next door. When they were a hundred feet from the back porch Max stopped short and said, "Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck."

Mini looked at him and said, "What?" Max pointed toward the driveway. Dad's car was there. Mini replied, "Oh Fuck." They took a few more steps closer to the house and Mini stopped again. Max looked at her. She said, "Do you have anything to wipe my legs and pussy with. I can't go in there with cum running down my legs. My pussy is squishing with every step. Dad will kill me. He'll kill you."

Max fumbled around where pockets would normally be and he didn't have any in his sweatpants. He said, "Sorry, Mini." Then he thought, "How about in your car? You must have something." Even in the dark he could see her smile.

She started walking again as she headed past the porch to her car. She was praying out loud that she hadn't locked it. The praying must have worked because she pulled the door handle quietly and the door opened. She slid in and grabbed a towel from her gym bag and wiped her bare pussy and down both legs. She stepped outside the car and wiped her pussy again. She threw the towel back in the car and quietly closed the car door.

Mini headed for the back door and Max said, "Mini, you go ahead in. It might be better if we don't go in together with that skirt on. I'm going to go back and warn Mom." She hesitated and then nodded and went up the steps to the porch and pushed open the back door and disappeared inside.

Max hurried back across the back yard and around to Nadia's back door. He knocked and waited a long time before the light came on above him and the door opened. It was Nadia wearing a robe. She invited him inside and shut the door. Max asked for his mom and she stepped into the kitchen totally naked.

Mom said, "I'm glad you guys decided to come in." She noted the look of concern on her son's face and she stepped over to him and said to Nadia, "I've got this; I'll be in shortly." She turned to him and said, "What's wrong Max? Where's Mini?"

"Mini and I decided not to come in. She said she wasn't comfortable with having sex with Nadia's husband, but I think something else is bothering her. Anyway, I came back to tell you that Dad's car is in the driveway and the lights are on in the house. I sent Mini in like she had been out on her own. I figured I'd wait here for a few minutes and then go home like I was out at a friend's house too." Where should I say you are, I know he'll ask?"

Mom thought a moment and said, "Tell him I'm next door visiting with Nadia and Dan. There's nothing like telling the truth in a situation like this. Come on in and enjoy the entertainment. I know Nadia will be happy to see you. She told Dan about your monster-cock and he thinks she's exaggerating."

Mom led him into the living room and said to Nadia and Dan, "Max is going to spend a few minutes with us. Steve is home so we have to break this up earlier than I'd planned." Max crossed the room toward Dan and shook his hand and then remembered what he'd just been doing with it. He wiped his hand on his pants. Max nervously said, "Hi 'ummm' Dan. It's nice to 'ummm' see you again." It was impossible for Max not to look down at Dan's cock. He turned toward Nadia's naked body and his cock involuntarily hardened and raised the leg of his sweatpants. "Hi Nadia. It's nice to see you again too." After the salutations, he didn't know what to say so he just nodded and looked at the floor.

There was total silence for several moments before Mom, Nadia and Dan all burst out laughing. Max's face went beet red with embarrassment. Dan spoke up and said, "Max. It's good to see you. It's been a while. Look, I know you're very uncomfortable but I know you have had sex with my wife. It's OK. I'm OK with it. We've had an open marriage for many years going back before our kids." Max just kept his eyes on the floor and started swaying nervously from side to side. Dan continued, "Nadia was telling me, really raving would be a better word, that you have the best cock she has ever had the pleasure of sucking and fucking. How about you drop your pants and show me, because I can't even imagine it."

Max kept on swaying. Nadia broke the spell when she came toward him and leaned in and kissed him on the lips so gently that he almost couldn't feel it. Max's cock responded instantly and pushed on his sweatpants again and this time Dan saw the movement. He looked at Mom and said, "Holy Shit."

Mom looked at Dan and grinned with pride. "Told ya. That's my baby boy. I guess I must have had triplets instead of twins." Dan looked back at Max just as Nadia had lowered herself to the floor on her knees. She was looking up at Max's lowered face. 'God, she is beautiful,' he thought. She put her hands on his thighs and his cock jumped hard on her right hand. She pulled that hand back and just stared at the movement under the material. Her hands went to the tie-string and pulled the two loose ends down. She stretched open the waistband and slowly lowered Max's pants all the way to the floor.

His cock sprang out and smacked Nadia on the nose. He glanced toward Mom and Dan, who were standing next to each other watching. Dan's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped when he saw it. "Jesus, Meredith. Nadia wasn't kidding. That's massive." Mom reached over and pushed Dan's jaw closed. She had a huge smile of pride on her face.

When he felt his cock being handled, he looked at Nadia, stretching her mouth from side to side to get his cock-knob past her lips. She stared right up at him as his cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. Max was transfixed. He couldn't move. He didn't even blink. Inch by inch was being pulled into Nadia's mouth by her distended lips. The whole scene was so erotic that he pushed past his nervousness and his cock got harder.

Nadia closed her eyes and scrunched up her face as she groaned around his shaft. After a moment, she collected herself and continued her journey. She stopped about three quarters of the way down and pulled back again. Max actually could see his cock move back up her throat. She pulled all the way off and coughed up a massive amount of saliva. She spit it on his glans and sucked it back in and pushed her mouth down again. She went faster this time and Max watched his cock push into her throat.

As Mom and Dan stood there watching intently, Nadia descended all the way down his cock and pushed her nose into his pubic hair. He smiled. He knew she could do it. Tears were pouring from Nadia's eyes and she pulled back quickly and gasped for air. Mom said, "Nadia that was amazing. I guess I'm going to have to practice more. What do you think Max? Can you help me practice?"

He looked at Mom and smiled. "In any way I can Mom." Max was hoping that Nadia would get him off with her mouth but she stood up and grabbed his cock and led him to the couch and pushed him down to sit on a plush leather cushion. Before he had even settled, Nadia was climbing into his lap and guiding his cock into her pussy. Mom sat down on one side of Max and Dan sat on the other side.

Nadia began sliding her hips forward and back on Max's cock as she fucked him in long, slow strokes. She pulled his face down to her tits and he sucked hard on one or her erect nipples. She looked over at Mom and then leaned over to kiss her. She turned back to Dan and she leaned over to kiss him as well.

Nadia's hips picked up speed and she was flailing herself on Max's cock. He disengaged from Nadia's nipple and leaned back against the couch. Mom reached down to cup her son's balls in her hand and juggled them around with her fingers. He closed his eyes to savor the sensation.

Max felt new movement and he opened his eyes to see Dan moving in behind Nadia. She looked up at him and said, "Fuck me in the ass baby." Max's eyes went wide and he wasn't sure about this turn of events. Nadia noticed and in a very soothing voice said, "It's OK Max. He won't touch you. You'll like the sensation. I promise. Relax. Fuck me Max." He took a deep breath and blew it out. Nadia leaned down and kissed him as she continued to fuck his cock. Max settled down and waited for the sensation of Dan's cock sliding into Nadia's ass alongside his in her pussy. Max knew there had to be a separation of the two cavities, but he had no idea of the details.

Nadia stopped her motion and the moment that Dan's cock pushed into her ass, the pressure on Max's cock was unbelievable. Dan pushed in slowly as far as he could and Nadia let out a scream of pain or joy; Max couldn't tell which. After several moments, Nadia started her fucking motion again. She was groaning, "AAHH..AAHH..AAHH," constantly separated by gasps for air.

Since Max and Dan's cocks were static to each other and Nadia was the moving body they just felt the tremendous pressure and not the sensation of their cocks sliding by each other. Max could feel his orgasm gathering on the fringes and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. When Dan decided to start fucking his wife's ass on his own, the feeling of Dan's cock sliding along Max's collapsed those fringes and cum boiled up his shaft into Nadia's pussy. Max was contributing to the motion now as he was thrusting his hips up hard alongside Dan's cock and Nadia burst out screaming and screaming.

Her face was staring, unseeing, at the wall above Max's head. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream and Dan and Max watched as the muscles in every part of her body clenched tight. Max was two shots of cum into his orgasm when he felt Dan's cock surge and start cumming too. Nadia's eyes were as big as quarters as a low guttural growl surged up from her lungs and it grew louder until she was screaming again. It just kept increasing in pitch until Max swore only dogs could hear her. Then she sucked in a huge amount of air and held her breath as her muscles tightened even more.

In one sudden moment, Nadia's body released and she groaned the air from her lungs and both Dan and Max could feel a massive orgasm roll over her. Dan was still pumping his cum into her ass as Max was doing the same in her pussy. Nadia's convulsive clenching was effectively milking their cocks of their loads.

Mom's eyes were huge as she leaned in close to watch the amazing triple orgasm in front of her. They heard her mutter to herself, "Fuck Nadia. That's fucking incredible. I'm so jealous of you right now." Nadia must have heard her because she turned her head toward Mom and smiled. Then she put her hand on Mom's shoulder to help steady herself.

When Dan and Max finished shooting their wads and Nadia's quaking pussy had settled down, Dan pulled his flaccid cock from Nadia's gaping sphincter and helped Nadia up off Max's softening cock. Gobs of cum and vaginal juices poured out of her pussy and ass into Max's lap. Mom started laughing and pushed herself off the couch and rushed to the bathroom and came back with a towel. She handed it to Max and he cleaned himself up.

Mom leaned in and kissed Max and whispered, "You'd better be getting home. I'm not sure it's a good idea for Mini and your dad to be alone considering what happened this morning."

He looked at her and whispered, "Dad wouldn't do anything to her."

"I don't mean that. I mean he's suspicious that Mini is having sex with you or me. He might use this opportunity to grill her on it. He's a pretty smart guy. She may confess without even realizing it." Max nodded and pulled himself to his feet pulling his pants up at the same time and tied them tight.

Max gave good-bye kisses to Nadia, who whispered in his ear, "Max, Sweetie. That was the most incredible fuck. Thank you." He smiled at her as she pulled back. Max shook Dan's hand again and then was out the back door.

He hurried across the backyard and rushed up the porch stairs two and a time. Mini was sitting in the living room opposite Dad. They were talking when he came in a little out of breath. He noticed that the TV was off. Max said, "Hey Dad, sorry I wasn't home. I was playing video games with a friend." 'Be cool," he thought to himself. Max flopped into a chair and said, "What are you guys doing?"

Dad said, "Oh nothing. We were just talking about school and stuff. How are things going with you? Anymore talk about college next year?" Mini flashed her eyes at Max trying to send some signal, but it was lost on him.

Max was looking at Mini as he said to Dad, "Nothing new really. That Guidance Councilor thing got postponed. I haven't heard anything about a new date. School is good. Girls seem to be talking to me more lately." Mini flashed her eyes at Max again and he decided that she just wanted him to shut up. So he did.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room and then Dad said, "Where's your mother anyway?"

Mini started to say something but Max cut her off, "Mom said she was going next door to visit with Nadia and Dan. She said she hadn't seen Dan in a long time. She was still here when I left so I don't know how long she's been there."

Mini spoke up and added, "She was still here when I left to visit a friend down the road."

There was silence in the room again. Dad was looking at Mini and would occasionally glance over at Max and then return to Mini. Max started looking at Mini too wondering what was going on. She glanced over and gave Max a look that simply said, "What?"

As Max looked back and forth from Dad to Mini it suddenly struck him what was going on. Dad was looking up Mini's pleated, cheerleader skirt at her naked pussy. Max couldn't see it from where he sat but Dad's line of sight was perfect. Max hadn't noticed it before but Dad's pants were bulging out in his crotch.

Mini was uncomfortable with the silence and she rattled off a series of questions that only revealed her nervousness, "When did you get here? Have you eaten? Would you like me to fix you something? When are you leaving again?"

'Jesus Mini. Settled down,' Max thought. Mini's nerves made her fidget in her chair and she settled back down with her legs slightly separated. Dad's boner jumped as he now had a better view of Mini's neatly trimmed pussy.

Without moving his gaze from Mini's pussy Dad said, "Umm. I got home around seven o'clock; I haven't eaten; a sandwich would be great; and I leave again tomorrow morning." Max looked at Mini and noticed that she was breathing hard. It may have been nerves or it could have been that she noticed Dad's boner and she was getting horny. Max's bet would have been that she was getting horny because her nipples were rock hard. She was braless and her tee-shirt did nothing except accentuate them. The bulge in Dad's pants jumped up when he noticed.

Without a word, Mini pushed herself out of the chair and said, "Is a bologna sandwich OK?" Dad nodded and sat back against the couch and crossed his legs man-style with his ankle on the other knee.

Dad turned to Max and asked if he had any preferences of colleges. Max shunted his attempts at conversation. He was a little miffed that Dad was turned on by looking up Mini's skirt and looking at his own daughter's nipples pushing on her tee-shirt. Then Max thought, 'Well, I'm being hypocritical aren't I. Dad's boner was a natural reaction for a man. It's involuntary. And looking at Mini's naked pussy and big tits? How could he not?'

Mini came back to the living room with a sandwich and a plateful of potato chips; her nipples were still hard as erasures. Dad already had a beer on the end table and four other crushed cans pushed off to the side. Mini bent down and picked up the empty cans and threw them in the trash in the kitchen. She returned with a fresh one and handed it to Dad.

He had taken a bite of his sandwich and mumbled as he chewed, "Thank you sweetie." Mini sat back in the same chair and Max and Mini watched Dad eat. He finished the fifth beer and crushed the can in his hands and then popped the tab on the sixth one. He took a long pull on it and belched loudly. Mini scrunched up her face as a reaction and looked at Max.

Max gave her a look and put his finger on his nipple and pointed at her. She looked down at her chest and saw that her nipples were clearly visible. Her first reaction was to place her hands over them to hide them but that just made her hornier.

Just then, Mom opened the back door and walked in. She was just as gorgeous as she was when she went out. Her perfume preceded her as she stepped into the living room and went directly to Dad and bent down and gave him a kiss. He stood up to accept her kiss and then he sat back down. He had a stupid smile on his face. She knew he was bombed from the smell of his breath and the grin on his face. There was no point in explaining where she had been or any other conversation.

Dad guzzled what remained in his beer can and belched again. He set his plate on the couch and stood up. He staggered toward Mom and almost fell into her. He grabbed her slim waist to catch himself. Max jumped up to help but Mom held up her hand to motion him back. Max dropped back into his chair. Dad was leaning into Mom and his hands dropped from her waist to her ass. She was gentle with him. It amazed Max that she wasn't mad. She maneuvered him down the hall to their bedroom as he was trying to get his hands into her panties from behind.

When they were gone, Max leaned toward Mini and said, "Dad was looking up your skirt. You don't have any panties on. He was looking at your nipples too. He had a bulge in his pants." Mini pulled her skirt up and looked at her pussy to see how much Dad could see. Max could tell from where he was sitting that she was sopping wet. She pulled her skirt back down and slammed her knees together.

She groaned out, "Jesus Max. I'm so horny right now. I think I may cum just sitting here." She scooched forward on her chair until her pussy was right at the edge and leaned back against the chair. She lifted her skirt and pushed her hands down into her wetness and touched her bulging clitoris. Her head flew back against the chair and a loud groan erupted from her throat. She looked over at Max with glassy eyes and in a pleading voice said, "Max. I'm right on the edge. Please put your cock in me and make me cum."

When Mom came back into the living room, Max was kneeling on the floor between Mini's legs, which she had placed up on each chair arm. He was driving his cock into her pussy. Mini had already exploded into one orgasm the moment Max pushed his cock into her.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,296 Followers