Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith was pissed off now. She pulled herself off the hood of the cruiser and pushed her face to within inches of the cop's face and with a feral voice said, "You fuck. I'm a housewife coming home from a Halloween party right there." She pointed to Nadia's house, not even a hundred feet away. She continued, "I'm going home to my house right there." She pointed toward her house down the street. She could see Mini's red bow and red blouse like neon in the strobing lights. She was thankful that they hadn't come near.

The cop was unsure of himself so he decided to call her bluff and he said, "Ma'am, let's go knock on their door and see if they know you." The lights were all on behind pulled shades.

Meredith said, "That's fine. Let's go." He had his hand on her elbow as she stumbled on the gravel in the driveway. The cop rapped his knuckles on the back door and after a minute, the door flew open.

It was Nadia and she was backlit from the lights in the living room. She was completely naked. Nadia saw Meredith from the reflection of the red and blue light. She hadn't seen the cop standing beside her and said, "Meredith? Did you forget something?

Meredith said, "Nadia, will you please tell this officer that I just came from your house and that I live next door. I obviously didn't bring any ID. He thinks I'm a local hooker. I really don't want Steve to have to bail me out of jail dressed in this outfit."

Nadia was startled when she saw the cop standing there ogling her naked body. She blurted out, "Hold on a second." She disappeared from the doorway and ran to her bedroom to retrieve her robe. The cop stepped in front of Meredith to look into the kitchen which was dark. The living room was brightly lit and he could plainly see a young woman thrusting her hips down on the cock of an older guy while he was tongue fucking another young woman.

He watched as the women, who answered the door, rushed into the living room and spoke to the trio as she was pulling a robe over her shoulders. In the light of the living room he could see that this woman was incredibly gorgeous with a smoking hot body. The constant stream of "OH's" and "AH's" could be heard from the kitchen so Nadia opened the door and stepped out on the deck in her robe and closed the door behind her.

The cop already had the jist of what was going on but he didn't say anything. Nadia explained the situation to the cop and he was satisfied that what Meredith had told him was the truth. He thanked Nadia for her time and stepped off the deck to the ground. Meredith kissed Nadia and thanked her. Nadia kissed her back and grinned with amusement at her predicament. She whispered, "Meredith, you make one hell of a sexy prostitute."

The cop took her back to his cruiser and asked Meredith if he could drop her at her house. Meredith refused. She was still miffed. The cop apologized profusely and turned off his flashing lights and the spotlight and drove off. Darkness collapsed in around her. She was blind and she stood there until her night vision returned.

Max and Mini were waiting for her as she walked up the driveway. Mini ran to her and hugged her mother. Max asked if she was alright and she responded in the affirmative. They pushed into the kitchen together. Mom sat down at the table and let out a long exhale and an inhale and said simply, "That was an experience I don't want to repeat."

Max walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her on one cheek as he just held her. He could feel her trembling slightly and she relaxed in his grasp. She turned her head and kissed Max on the lips and said, "That's nice baby. I needed that. Let's go to bed."

They showered together to take the smell of sex off them. There was petting and kissing all around. Max's cock had hardened but Mini and Mom struggled to pay no attention to it. They dried each other and Mom stroked Max's erection a few time with the towel, more to dry him off than get him off. With one arm around Mini and her other hand wrapped around Max's cock, she led them to her bed.

Mini and Mom took turns sucking on Max's cock until he blew a massive load of cum into Mini's mouth. She swallowed once and collected the rest. When she pulled her pursed lips off Max's glans, she showed her mother and they both leaned across Max's body to kiss and swap his cum. They both showed the shared load to Max and then as if it was choreographed, they swallowed his jizz at the same time.

Mom laid her head on Max's shoulder and pushed up to kiss him on the lips. She pushed her cum soaked tongue in his mouth. He didn't object. He turned to accept the same from his sister. He held both of them close and tight. Mom took possession of the top half of his flaccid cock and Mini did the same with the bottom half, just like every night they slept together.

Max drifted off into a dream of Ariel and Danielle sucking his cock back and forth. He woke up several times with a hard-on and went right back into the never ending dream of the sister's joint blowjob. 'It could be worse, he thought each time as he slipped back into sleep.

The next time he woke up, he realized that he really was getting a blowjob. He lifted his head slightly and opened his eyes a crack and could see that the dawn's light was pushing past the shades. He just closed his eyes again and laid his head back on the pillow again. The blowjob felt great and he was curious about who was administering it. It wasn't a skilled mouth like his mother's. Then he thought it wasn't even as skilled as Mini had become.

The mouth sliding up and down on the top half of his cock had to be Mom or Mini and then he realized that there were still bodies cuddled up beside him. His eyes flew open and he sat bolt upright to his elbows. All he could see in the gray light was the covers raised above his crotch and they were moving up and down in synch with the blowjob. He quickly glanced to his left and right to confirm that Mini and Mom were still there. They were.

The blowjob continued. Max was totally confused until a face appeared above the humped up blanket. It was Nadia. She was in the process of stripping her clothes off and she raised her finger to her lips signaling him to be quiet. His heart started to settle down, but he realized the blowjob wasn't from Nadia because she was standing up at the foot of the bed.

Max lifted the blanket and was surprised to see Ariel's face looking up at him with his cock in her mouth. Nadia appeared again over the humped up blanket and motioned for Max to come to her. Ariel pulled her mouth off his cock and backed out the bottom of the bed and the humped up bed clothes dropped back down to tent on his cock. Nadia offered her hand to help pull him down the bed. She gave the quiet signal again and Max took her hand and scooched his way between Mom and Mini and off the bed.

Nadia was naked and so was Ariel. Nadia led Max and Ariel out in the hall and quietly shut the door. She pulled him into his room and shut his door. Nadia whispered, "Sorry about this but Danielle wants another shot at your cock. After we finished up last night and all crawled into our bed, Danielle talked almost all night about your cock. She's driving us all crazy. This was my idea, not hers. I'm going to go take your place in your mom's bed. OK?"

Max thought that this was the most bizarre turn of events he could imagine but his cock thought it was terrific. He whispered, "OK. Where is Danielle?" The covers on his bed flew back and there was Danielle completely naked.

Ariel said, "I couldn't resist giving a helping hand. You don't mind do you Max?" Max just shook his head and headed for his bed.

Nadia kissed Ariel and said, "Help your sister. OK?" Ariel vigorously nodded her head and moved to Max's bed to sit on the side. Her pussy was soaking wet from blowing Max's cock in the other room. She couldn't wait for her turn riding his stallion.

Nadia watched her daughters and Max for a couple minutes and then opened his door and shut it behind her. She quietly moved up Meredith's bed and slipped in between her and Mini and settled down. Both Mini and Meredith moaned a little and pushed themselves in a little closer to Nadia. Her heart was pounding out of her chest as Meredith's hand moved onto her pubis. The fact that there wasn't a cock in her hand didn't register with Meredith.

Nadia just lay there hoping that Mini or Meredith would wake up and find her in Max's place. She was imagining the intensity of a three-way lesbian suck-fest.

^^^^^^

In Max's room, Danielle had pushed out of the middle of the bed toward the wall. Max maneuvered himself into a sixty-nine position so he could sample Danielle's pussy and offer his raging hard cock to her so she could take her time. Ariel moved up to the head of the bed to be close to Danielle to offer instructions and encouragement. She wanted Max's cock so bad herself that she was nearly salivating.

Max gently stoked the tip of his rigid tongue along Danielle's clitoris. She was soaking wet and her clit was sticking out a good half-inch. It was the biggest clit he had seen so far. He gently sucked it between his lips and flicked his tongue on the end. Danielle was kissing his glans and she moaned hard.

Danielle was trying to measure the huge knob sticking toward her face. Ariel told her to open her mouth as wide as she could and put the knob into her mouth and push it around in her cheeks and her tongue and the roof of her mouth. With mouth wide open she rapidly began pushing her face up and down. "AAAWWKKK...AWWWKKK," was the only sound in the room.

Ariel told her sister to close her lips tight around Max's cock and keep on doing the same thing with her head. The result was a pretty decent blowjob. Her mouth was completely full of cock and she couldn't move her tongue to aid the blowjob. Danielle couldn't take more than three or four inches of Max's cock into her mouth before gagging and pulling back off. Ariel was telling her to relax but it didn't help. Max wasn't complaining at all.

Ariel thought that if she showed Danielle how to do it she would also satisfy her own need to blow Max's cock, so she slid her head under Max's hips and took the cock from Danielle's mouth and pushed it into her own. Ariel couldn't take much more than Danielle was taking but she was better. Max continued his tongue-fuck on Danielle. She was flooding vaginal fluid and without the cock in her mouth to concentrate on she burst into an orgasm. Max was sucking and slurping as fast as he could. Danielle shoved a pillow into her mouth to squelch her screams. Her hips were firing and bouncing Max's head so violently that he couldn't keep it in place. He pulled his head back to watch her pussy clenching.

Ariel had forgotten why she was there but Max remembered that the sole purpose for Nadia and her daughters to be here this morning was for Danielle. He pulled his cock up and out of Ariel's mouth and moved around to sit beside them. Danielle was groaning out around the pillow, "Oh my God, Max. That was incredible." As she started to settle down she pulled the pillow away and sat up beside Max. She was still breathing raggedly.

Danielle's gaze went to Max's cock and sighed heavily when she discovered that Ariel hadn't made him cum. Ariel leaned over to Max and whispered, "Lay on your back so she can take it at her own pace." Max nodded his agreement and maneuvered himself onto his back. He held his cock in his hand and it was pointing straight up toward the ceiling.

Ariel whispered something to Danielle and she quickly threw one leg over Max's hips. She tried dropping to both knees but she was too low to get Max's rigid cock into her pussy. She tipped to one side and put one foot on the bed and lifted herself up higher with her leg. She took the top half of Max's cock and guided it to her pussy.

As she dropped her pussy down over Max's glans, her eyes scrunched up tight and her mouth hung open in a long groan. She stopped when the knob was inside her. Her eyes flew open and she stared at her sister with a look of terror on her face. Ariel moved around and sat down on Max's stomach and pushed herself close to Danielle and wrapped her arm around her back. She was whispering for Danielle to relax over and over again. Max didn't move. This was Danielle's show.

After nearly a minute of not a single movement on anyone's part, Danielle's contorted face started to relax and she smiled at her sister who smiled back at her. Ariel said, "When you can, take a little more. You can do it. Everyone else has. You can too. Just take your time. It's probably the biggest cock you'll ever fuck."

Danielle steeled herself for another push and discovered that the next couple inches hurt far less than first couple. She stopped and smiled at Ariel, who was still holding on to her. Max pushed one hand under Ariel's ass and pushed his middle finger into her pussy which was sopping wet. He started fucking her with it and then pushed his thumb into her anus. Ariel burst out, "YYYUUNNGGGHHH," from the offending thumb but she settled her ass back on it and then rocked her hips forward and back to facilitate his two pronged attack.

Danielle noticed that Ariel was not distracted so she pushed herself a little further down Max's cock. She was beginning to think there wasn't any end to his cock but when she felt the tip of his cock hit her cervix she discovered that she had an end, even if he didn't. She sat there for several moments and her lips broke into a satisfied smile at Ariel, whose eyes were open but it was clear she wasn't seeing anything. Her mouth sagged open and she was breathing hard around a constant stream of "AHH's" and "OHHH's".

Danielle knew she wasn't going to get anymore instructions from her sister so she pulled herself back up Max's cock all the way to the ridge of his glans. She could feel the friction on her pussy but it didn't hurt so she pushed herself slowly down his shaft again. There was a little pain but it felt incredibly good too.

Two more ascents and descents and Danielle was satisfied that the wonderful feeling of fucking Max's huge cock far outweighed any pain. She started her normal fucking motion that she used on her boyfriend and her father. Max was thrilled that Danielle had accomplished her goal and the feeling he was experiencing was fantastic. He wanted to put his hips into the motion but he could tell that Danielle was still a little tentative so he didn't move.

After a couple minutes, Danielle was fucking Max's cock hard and fast. She was groaning loudly, "OH MY GAAWWDDD. ARIEL. I'M FUCCKINNGGG HIS COCCCKKK. JESUS. YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S FANTASSSTICCC."

Ariel looked at her sister bouncing her body up and down Max's cock. She smiled at her and then she lunged forward as her hips flew back. She screamed out loud, "FFFFUUUCCKKK. I'MMM CUMMINGGG."

Danielle watched the mask of contorted muscles on Ariel's face. Max kept his finger and thumb in place as Ariel rocked back and forth on them. Max could feel his orgasm approaching as Danielle fucked up and down his pole. When it arrived, he thrust his hips up into Danielle and she screamed, "OH MY GOD. I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMINGGG. OH FUCK. I'MMM CUMMINNGGG TOO."

Max could feel Danielle's orgasm milking his cock with her pussy. When he was spent, he collapsed his body down into the bed. Danielle collapsed forward into Ariel's arms and laid her head on her chest. All three of them were gasping for air as they recovered.

^^^^^^^

Nadia was lying between Meredith and Mini wishing they would wake up when the screams erupted in Max's bedroom. She smiled to herself when she recognized Danielle's scream. Apparently, things had gone well for her. She was lightly rubbing her palm across her clitoris and she was extremely wet. At that moment, she couldn't help thinking, 'I wish that was me getting Max's cock drilled into me.'

The screams in Max's room roused both Meredith and Mini at the same time as they both sat up wondering what the noise was. When Meredith turned to look at Mini she saw Nadia lying there next to her. She was startled for a moment as she was expecting to see Max there. She blurted out, "Nadia? What the fuck?" Mini was shocked to see Nadia lying beside her in the nude. Nadia face turned from Meredith to Mini and back to Meredith.

Nadia explained the situation, which sounded just about as dumb as it possibly could. The rationale that brought her and her daughters over here this morning didn't seem as compelling as it had earlier. Meredith said, "Jesus, Nadia. Are you crazy? This is crazy."

Nadia said, "It is crazy isn't it? But, on a good note; Danielle just had an orgasm fucking Max's cock. At least I think she did."

Meredith said, "Oh shut up and get your mouth down here," as she threw back the bedclothes.

Nadia was hoping this would happen. She wanted to get at Mini too. She rolled up onto her elbows and knees and attacked Meredith's pussy with her lips and tongue. Mini watched for a few seconds assessing her options and then maneuvered her body under Meredith's leg and pushed her face behind Nadia's hips and started working her lips and tongue on Nadia's pussy and clitoris. Nadia reached over and caressed Mini's tits.

Meredith found Mini's pussy well within arm's reach and she pushed her thumb into Mini's wet pussy and started fucking her with it. Mini groaned from her mother's thumb insertion. It was only a question of time now as all three ladies were getting their pussies frigged or sucked.

The constant moaning was getting louder and louder. Max and Nadia's daughters had recovered from their orgasms and where laying there on Max's bed listening to the sounds of sex emanating from his mom's room. Max was in the middle of Ariel and Danielle. He was spooned up to Ariel and Danielle was spooned up to Max with her arm over his hips as her hand jerked on his cock.

Ariel laid there listening to the moans from the other room. She easily recognized her mother's moans, as she had heard it many times before. Ariel had her fingers going in her pussy and she was incredibly horny. She could feel Max's cock slapping down on her hip as either he or Danielle was jacking it off. All she could think of was Max's cock sliding into her pussy from behind.

Coincidently, Danielle was thinking the same thing. She knew Ariel was craving Max's cock and she was trying to get Max back up so he could fuck her sister and she was making a lot of progress. It was huge in her hand but still quite flexible. When it was hard as a steel pole, she guided the head of Max's cock toward the top of Ariel's thighs.

Ariel felt Max's hard cock push in between her thighs and she looked down to see the big cock-knob poke out in front of her. She lowered her hand down to caress Max's glans before it disappeared back between her thighs. She laid her hand down on the glans as it was pulling back and forced the head onto her clit as it went by. Max's cock returned in a second and Ariel held her hand in place to drive his cock along her clitoris. Her mouth opened in a loud moan every time Max's cock slid along her clit.

Ariel couldn't stand it anymore. She was so horny listening to the moans from the other bedroom. Add to that, Max's cock sliding hard along her clit. She pivoted her hips backward and set her fingers to serve as a ramp for Max's cock to slide up into Ariel's pussy on the next push forward.

Ariel groaned out, "UUUNNNGGGHH," when Max's cock-knob pushed into her pussy. Her mouth flew open and she reflexively pivoted her hips forward again. Max had pushed enough of his cock into Ariel's pussy so that it didn't come out when she pulled her hips away. She kept right on groaning as Max slowly pushed his cock into her. After the first several inches, Ariel pushed back on Max until she pushed herself too far and quickly pulled forward and groaned out, "Oh fuck Max. Too much. Holy shit that hurts when you hit bottom."