Fucking Mother Again

Story Info
Another Mother/Son quickie.
1.4k words
3.75
110.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers

Another Mother / Son quickie story without a storyline.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

It was a very hot day and I'd spent it replacing the engine in my Vauxhall Astra Estate following a rebuild and after a very welcome shower I walked to the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge. Wearing just a towel I sat at the breakfast bar talking with my mother as she prepared a salad for dinner.

Mum it a fairly large woman, not fat and floppy but well covered and weighs thirteen stone (172lbs). Today she was wearing a little flimsy white skirt over white knickers and a very thin diaphanous yellow floral patterned blouse. She did not automatically wear a bra but today she had a bright pink bra showing through it. I'd never really thought about her in a sexy way before but that day she was showing more than usual and for some reason the towel started rising all by itself.

"How come you're wearing a bra today?"

"Come on, look at this top, it's almost clear."

"And?"

I caught the tea towel as it flew towards me and threw it back. It landed neatly over her shoulder covering a breast; it hung there until she walked over with the two plates of food.

"You know what? I really think you would look better without the bra."

Mum grabbed the towel and flicked it at my head.

"Ouch that hurt." I lifted my hand and held my cheek.

"Serves you right."

We ate our food almost in silence apart from the news on the television; we both stopped eating when the reporter announced a man had been jailed for eight years for having sex with all three of his daughters. We said nothing and returned to eating but my mind was working overtime.

Food was finished so I washed up and cleared away then returned to the stool to finish my second beer. In the meantime Mum adjusted her bra and went out to the garden to water her flowers. I watched her, thinking how sexy she looked in her outfit and wondered if I could persuade her to remove the bra that she kept fiddling with. I was starting to get a little turned on by watching her.

Each time she bent down to tend her plants I saw her breasts tipping over the top of the pink bra and as she stood each time she fiddled with the bra, making herself more comfortable, it was obviously causing her problems.

When she returned to the kitchen and washed her hands I said: "Why don't you take that off, you're obviously uncomfortable with it."

"Yeah I bet you'd like that."

"Too fucking right I would."

"Language, language."

"Sorry."

The following evening was almost a copy of the previous day except the skirt was not particularly thin and the bright green blouse was equally as thin as the yellow version and the bra was a matching bright green. The first thing I saw Mum do when I got in from work was adjust the dammed thing. "Why on earth don't you take that off?"

"Yeah right on sonny Jim."

Half an hour or so later Mum left the room; I heard the toilet flush and she returned sans brassiere. The look on my face must have been choice as I stared.

"Yeah alright Kid they're only breasts."

"No Mum they're not only breasts. They're BREASTS." I reached out and touched one; my hand was promptly slapped hard. I watched with interest as Mum flitted around doing her bits and pieces.

I was turned on as hell and surmised Mum was too as she was exposing herself to me, at one point she was kneeling on the floor looking in a cupboard for something and as she backed out and started standing I said "Stay there Mum."

"Why? What's up?"

"Nothing, I think you look bloody sexy like that."

"Idiot."

I offered a hand as she stood I felt the back of my hand wipe across a nipple. I was turned on as hell and had a big erection in my pants, I tried to touch her breasts but she pulled away too quickly and carried on what she was doing. This included leaning right over the kitchen worktop to access the flower trough below the window.

I couldn't resist the view of her arse, her knickers were almost completely exposed by her skirt being drawn up as she reached over, I grabbed them and roughly pulled them down to around her knees, then holding my willy against her I stuffed it straight into her cunt.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Fucking you, or are you really so loose that you can't feel me in there?"

"Course I can fucking feel you, you plonker. But what the... mmm... actually I can feel what you're doing... ooo."

Mum kicked me away with the flat of her foot and turned, as she did her knickers dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Her skirt was still above her arse and it was held there as she was leaning against the worktop, she pulled at the front of the skirt to ensure it was just covering her cunt then moved her hands up to her tits and rubbed them.

I moved closer, placed my hands on hers and squeezed gently, moved her hands away and grabbed her tits, massaging them until she made some noises.

"Oo, mmm."

Her eyes ware closed and she didn't see me dropping my strides then holding my dick I placed it against her cunt and pushed. Pushed it right up her and held it there waiting for a reaction.

"Well finish the fucking job then, what are you waiting for?"

I humped and came, feeling my cum dribble out as I pumped, then when I'd finished I pulled out.

"Fucking typical you dickhead, is that all I get? Ten seconds of humping and a soggy mess to cope with?"

I stood dumbly looking as she spoke.

"You'd better not try again unless you have more to offer me than that feeble attempt."

As I turned and walked away I heard "That's it dip your feeble dick in me and walk away."

Once I'd left the room I heard: "Wanker."

An hour later I was sound asleep in bed dreaming my mother was riding me cowgirl style, the dream was getting more and more lifelike until I opened my eyes. Mum was naked and indeed riding me cowgirl position, judging by the look on her face she was enjoying what she was doing as I was. It took me a little while before I realised her nipples were a very dark brown colour, much darker than I'd ever noticed before, I lifted my head to suck on them in turn to clean the chocolate sauce, she was holding my head against her to ensure I didn't stop until she wanted me to.

The look on her face told me Mum was getting close to cumming and her pace increased, the pressure against my head increased as she moved my mouth to the other nipple and with a series of massive jerks she came.

Relaxing Mum climbed off me, "That's how I should be feeling at the end of a fuck."

I tried to finish myself off with my hand but found I was unable as my hands were tied to the door handles of my bedside cupboards.

"Oh dear is my poor little soldier unsatisfied? Oh dear what a pity, too bad, never mind." Mum turned the light out and left the room.

I lay in bed for four hours in pain with a raging hard on. Eventually I managed to release my wrists and tried to have a wank, two hours later Mum entered the room to wake me and let me know it's time to get up. I still had the hard on and had not been able to cum, my balls were in agony.

"Well you little tosser, I think we're even, don't you?"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Thanks for reading, again this has been written to order and based on the positive comments following 'Fucking like Pharaohs', if you like or don't like it let me know.

Please no insults or rude comments and definitely no anonymous comments about editing unless you wish to follow it up with an offer of helping me, either here or privately.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers