Fucking Mrs. Ava Ch. 02

Story Info
Finally fucking the hot neighbor.
5.2k words
4.57
230k
129

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue charged in the house ready to ring some necks. She was furious at her husband and son for not showing up at church and fully expected her son to still be at that whore's house! She sat her purse down on the table in the foyer and made her way to the back of the house where she heard a tv.

"Joseph, where were you today and has Joey come back from helping that tramp yet?!"

Joseph turned to look at his wife. She had her long hair up in a bun and was wearing her usual long sleeved shirt and floor-length skirt. She made his skin crawl. She never used to be this... churchy and he was saddened at how things have changed. Their marriage was in the dumps, had been for a long time and he had small hopes that she would snap out of this but it didn't seem to be happening any time soon.

"Joey is in the kitchen, he went to get us some tea. He was home before I got here and I suggested we stay for some Father/Son bonding time."

Just then Joey walked out of the kitchen, two glasses of tea in his hands. He stopped when he heard his Father explaining to his Mother why they were both home.

"We were discussing God and life and the tests he places in front of us. He is going to be a good man, Sue. You need to relax and let him be, let him act like a kid and enjoy his summer."

"Yes well he can be a kid and enjoy his summer and still go to church!"

"Sue, we will not have this conversation anymore, he will enjoy his summer and attend church on Sundays. He is hoping to land a few more lawn jobs to occupy his time, he isn't doing drugs and isn't dating girls so there isn't a reason for you to be up his ass."

"Well I never! I Disa..."

"I don't care... you will stop this now. If he wishes to go to church, then he will go and you will stop bugging him. He is a good boy."

After being so rudely interrupted and then ordered by her husband to leave their son alone, she turned on her heels and stormed upstairs and to their bedroom, slamming and locking the door behind her. Never had she been talked to like that! Who did he think he was to order her around like that and why hadn't he talked to her like that sooner?!

Sue felt her body flush and tingle as she became aware of just how turned on she was. Her sex was dripping with desire and she sat on the bed, lifting her long and heavy skirt to slip her fingers into her white cotton panties. She was so wet that she easily slipped two fingers inside her cunt and began pounding away. It had been years since she touched herself in this way and she felt dirty for doing it but it was such a turn on to hear her husband finally grow some balls and stand up to her.

She laid back on the bed, her fingers thrusting deep inside of her pussy as she imagined Joseph storming into the room and forcing her to her knees. She protested and tried telling him no but he pulled out his cock and began smacking the heavy phallus against her face, hitting each cheek before smacking across her lips. he then pushed it into her mouth, cramming it down her tight throat and causing her to gag as he began fucking her face. He held her hair and pushed hard and deep, his velvet shaft sliding along her lips and hitting deep until finally exploding in her mouth and forcing her to swallow his thick and salty seed.

A loud and guttural moan escaped her lips as her body quaked from the first orgasm in far too many years. God how she missed that feeling. Where had she gone wrong to turn herself away from this? To punish not only her husband but herself?

Sue quickly pulled her hand out of her panties and stood, running to the bathroom to wash off the sin she just committed. She was so wrong for doing that to herself, for enjoying such carnal pleasure while her family was watching tv right below her room. God saw her do that, he saw her put her fingers into her body and bring herself to pleasure. Her face turned bright red and she turned the shower on to a scalding hot setting, getting in to hopefully rid herself of the evidence.

***

"Thanks Dad."

"For what, Son? I simply told your Mother how I felt. You are a good boy... er young man and I don't think she has anything to worry about. Of course maybe you should make sure you keep a safe distance between you and Ava when doing her yard work though, you don't want to get yourself caught up in feelings for a much older. married woman."

Joesph patted his son on his knee, not telling him that he saw Ava give him a blow job but letting his son know that maybe he should use a little more caution when dealing with a grown woman. He was envious of Joey, he wanted to be the one on her bed with her lips wrapped around his cock.

Joey shifted uncomfortably. Did his dad know what she did outside today? Surely there was no way he knew, he was all alone at home and hell, she still had her bikini on so it wasn't like she was flashing her pussy to everyone. He closed his eyes as he remembered the scene from earlier and her fingers exploring her pussy. He then flashed to the huge cock and shuddered as he pictured it sliding into her, stretching her wide and filling her cunt. God what he wouldn't give to be that dildo for the night but alas, she thought he was just a boy and lost control of herself for a moment.

He wondered what he could do to get back over there, to prove to her that he was a man and he could handle stuffing this thick meat pole into her hungry snatch. He looked down at his wrist and suddenly had an idea.

***

The doorbell rang and Ava wondered who it could be. She had no plans to meet anyone. She pranced down the foyer in her 4 inch heels, her shirt dress barely covering her round ass. She loved showing off her body and Carlos loved watching her do it, knowing that when they got home she was always horny from all of the stares and would ride his cock like a bucking bronco.

She opened the door to see Joey standing there. He had on gray sweat shorts and a black tank top. His muscles rippled with a light sheen of sweat sparkling in the sunlight.

"Joey, what a surprise! Please, come in, get out of this heat!"

Her nipples were hard as rocks, straining against the thin material that covered them. She brought her hand up and brushed across one causing her body to shiver. Joey watched but pretended to not see anything.

"I was wondering if you needed your lawn mowed, or perhaps your pool cleaned? I passed out flyers but there are so many other guys out there looking for work that I haven't gotten any calls."

Joey stood tall, his shoulders back and his chest out in hopes that he looked more manly. He didn't want her seeing him as a kid and was going to come up with a story about seeing if he left his watch here last night but thought that if she saw him doing yard work or other things more manly then it would change her perception. She smiled as she walked to her patio, sliding open the door and leading him outside.

"Now that you mentioned it, I could use a cleaning in the pool. Carlos usually does it but since he will be gone and I am not sure when he did it last, I guess it is better to be safe!"

"Well I will gladly do it for you, and you can even do some tanning if you'd like, I mean since you won't be able to swim while I am cleaning."

"Smart boy! I will go change into my suit and get us some cold drinks while you start working. All of the tools and chemicals are in the shed, I will be right out."

Boy? So she wasn't seeing him as manly yet. Guess he needed to step things up a bit. He waited until she went inside and then stripped off his shirt, setting it on the chair next to him. He was built very well for an 18 year old and was often mistaken for being in his 20's. The girls went crazy over his body and he knew many older women liked him, he caught them staring often.

Ava walked upstairs and to her room. The glass doors to her balcony allowed her to peak outside and watch Joey as he took his shirt off and then reached into his shorts to adjust his growing cock. He was quite hard and the way he moved it allowed for it to push out the fabric in the front. It would obviously be an eye catcher to anyone who was standing in front of him.

She felt the juices flood her pussy and she knew what she was going to do. The poor boy was trying to get her to attack him! He wanted to play with fire then she was going to bring the match.

***

"Here you go dear, you look hot as sin already!"

Joey turned to see Ava standing there with nothing but a sheer cover up thrown on, a tray of beer in her hands. She knew he was only 18 and he didn't say anything last night when she offered him the beer. His cock pulsed against his shorts, moving on it's own and causing her to glance down at it. He smiled as he licked his lips and reached out for a bottle. The condensation caused it to be slippery and he almost dropped it.

"I hope you don't mind but I threw my suit in the wash and forgot to run the machine last night, what with all of the confusion going on. I think I will just get some sun without the suit, no need for tan lines anyway, right?! Is anyone home at your place?"

"Uhh nope, no there isn't anyone home. They are at work." Joey was surprised he managed to squeak that out and then mentally scolded himself for turning into such a child.

"Well since we are adults here, I mean you are nearly an adult (wink) then I don't feel so wrong for being naked. I am sure you have learned all about a woman's body in health class and from your numerous girlfriends anyway!"

With that said, Ava sat the tray on the table and pulled the sheer cover off of her body. The dark nipples that were just barely visible now glistened with sweat, the hard little peaks begging for a good tongue lashing. His eyes traveled down her body and stopped at her pussy, her lips so smooth and swollen. She was standing with her legs spread just enough that her little clit was visible, that too hard and begging for a tongue lashing.

Joey licked his lips and sat his beer down on the table. He turned back to the pool and stuck his hand down his pants, the head of his cock now starting to pull the waist band away from him. He couldn't hide it well and she knew it. She was torturing him.

He walked over to the pool and placed the long brush in the pool as he began scrubbing the sides. He looked over to see her lying on the chaise lounge, her legs stretched out but slightly parted. She had her glasses on so he couldn't see what she was looking at but it appeared that she was asleep. He made a waving motion, a smile across his lips to see if she would wave back. her breasts rose and fell in a slow and steady rhythm and she remained motionless.

Joey stopped brushing the pool and slid his hand down his shorts again. He stared at Ava, her brown skin sparkling from the sweat, her nipples and large tits burning in the sun. Her pussy looked so warm and wet and inviting and he wrapped his fingers around his thick shaft and began stroking. He knew it would only take a minute, his cock was leaking like a faucet already. He would just cum in his shorts and then run the hose over himself, pretending that he needed to cool off.

He wouldn't take his eyes off of her pussy, watching intently as she shifted slightly and opened her legs even further. He let a soft moan escape his lips, his hand pumping his meat pole.

"Well since I showed you mine aren't you going to show me yours?"

"What?!" Joey quickly pulled his hand out of his shorts, embarrassed for getting caught. He had been staring at her the whole time, how did he not notice her awake?!

"Don't be shy, adults, remember? You can see mine so it's only fair I see yours... again. I have seen it already, unless you forgot so soon."

"Uh no ma'am, I mean Ava. I didn't forget."

Joey stood tall, his chest out and his cock out further as he dropped the pole in the pool and walked over to Ava. He stood next to her chair, desperately wanting to prove that he was a man and not a boy. He pulled the front of his shorts down just enough to see his cock spring free and bob in front of them. The pearls of pre-cum dripped from it and splattered over her flat stomach.

He was about to apologize when he watched her lower a hand to her stomach and scrape up his goo with her fingertip, slipping it into her mouth and sucking on it. His body jerked but he wanted to prove he was a man so he stood there, watching her and not moving.

She moaned as his taste hit her tongue, she wanted to sit right up and suck his cock into her mouth, to drain him of his sweet cream but she wasn't going to do anything. She wanted to see how long he could hold out before exploding on her naked body. She didn't think he had the balls to touch her but she knew that if she teased just right then she would be rewarded with his cock exploding and coating her brown skin with his white goo.

Ava spread her legs and slipped her hand between them, her fingers rubbing over her smooth lips. Joey watched as she spread them, her clit now visible to his searching eyes. he reached down and began stroking his cock, not caring if she was watching. They were both adults, right?

Fuck this. She was playing a game and like his Father said, he needed to watch out for women like her. She was testing him, seeing if he would sit there like a little boy or be a man and do something. he reached down and grabbed her hand, pulling it away from her wet pussy and placing it over his thick pole. He heard her gasp and saw a little smile break through on her lips. He gripped her hand tightly and moved it up and down his cock.

***

Ava was shocked that he grabbed her, amused though that he only had her stroking his cock. Her body shuddered as she imagined what it felt like sliding into her pussy. Would he stretch her wide? Fill her aching cunt and perhaps press against her cervix with his long pole? She decided to see just how far the little church boy would go before cowering out and running home.

She kicked her legs out, spinning around and now sitting in the chair facing him. His cock remained in her hands but she now leaned forward and in one swift move sucked his cock into her throat. She didn't waste any time, taking his whole length down her throat. She reached up and cupped his balls in her hand, still hanging low and heavy with sperm. He wasn't ready to cum yet.

Joey didn't stop himself this time, he reached forward and tangled his fingers in her hair, thrusting his hips and pumping his cock down her throat. He wanted to cum so badly but didn't want her to think he was one pump chump. He tried thinking about baseball and church and even his mother, which staved off his orgasm just slightly.

Just when things were getting good, his head beating the back of her throat relentlessly, she pulled back and let his cock fall from her mouth with enough saliva to lube her glorious tits if he chose to titty fuck her. He went to pull her hair when she smacked at his hands causing him to let go. She then stood and turned around inches in front of him.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I got carried away again. I think I will let you be alone to clean the pool while I go shower. You are such a good boy and I would hate to think I have done something wrong!" Ava then bent over and reached across the chair to grab her magazine and the bottle of beer, shaking her ass against his hard cock. He was still wet and it slipped between her bubbled cheeks easily.

Grabbing her hips, he began thrusting again, pushing his cock up and down in her crack. She was a little shocked that he would do that but he still didn't go as far as she had hoped. She wiggled her ass, moaning softly as she felt his heavy balls tickle her aching pussy. God she needed to be fucked. Was she going to have to put him in there herself?!

As if he heard her very thoughts, he pulled back and the head of his cock pressed against her wet opening. He groaned, moving slowly so he didn't bust a nut before getting inside of her. He ran his strong hand up and down her back, pressing against her spine as she arched her back and pushed her pussy out to him. He watched as her brown lips and pink gash opened for him, wrapping around his thick head and sucking him into her. He was going to fuck her and he was going to do it in the back yard, knowing that any of the neighbors could come out and see them but he was finally going to show her that he was a man.

He grabbed her hips, leaning forward and twisting her hair in one hand. He was about to thrust, slow and deep into her pussy when she pushed back on him first, impaling herself with his fat cock. He was balls deep in her pussy and she was tightening around him, her body quivering as she came. He smiled, knowing that he wasn't finished yet, only just starting and she had already had an orgasm.

Joey began pumping his cock into her, pushing nice and slow as he felt her muscles contract around him. The sun beat down on them and his body was one with the most beautiful woman he had ever met. His heart was nice and steady as he slid in and out, in and out. She moaned, pushing herself into him, meeting his thrusts with her own. Her hand reached under her and her fingers strummed her clit. Joey felt amazing, he felt like a man.

Ava couldn't believe how much he stretched her! This child was huge and he was filling her pussy more than her biggest dildo could. She came over and over as his cock plowed into her and he kept going, taking his time and making sure she memorized every inch of his glorious cock. She was going to love the summer!

***

"Joseph Anthony Smith Junior! What in God's name do you think you are doing?! Oh my God!! I can't believe what I am seeing! Stop it, stop fucking that whore right now and Ava! How could you, he is a child! I will be calling the police, you better believe that!"

Joey turned his head, his cock still balls deep in Ava's tight cunt as he heard his mother screaming at him. She caught him. his goody, goody church going Mother finally caught him doing something bad. He smiled before exploding deep in Ava's sweet, sweet pussy. He slowed his thrusts, proud that he finally came in a woman, filling her womb with his warm, thick seed. When he pulled out, he watched as a glob of his white cream dripped from her clenching hole.

***

Great, another problem that she was going to have to fix. Ava's body quivered as he withdrew his still hard cock from her pussy. She didn't want it to stop and couldn't believe that his Mother came home early. She couldn't help but think that if his Father had caught him then there wouldn't be a problem, knowing she could pull his dad in to join on the fun. Sue was a whole other issue.

She almost cried when Joey withdrew his cock from her, her insides feeling completely empty without him. She stood up and felt his cum drip from her, coating her thighs with his creamy goodness and she reached down to scoop some onto her fingers. Turning around, she watched as Joey bent down and pulled his shorts back up, slipping her fingers into her mouth to taste his cum. He tasted like heaven and she wanted more.

She heard Sue gasp, knowing full well that she just watched Ava suck her son's cum off of her fingers. She smiled as she pulled Joey to her and gave him a kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth so he could taste himself. Joey groaned, vibrating through her lips.

***

Ava was unaware of the conversation that took place in Joey's house once he got home but she expected it to be loud. She went upstairs and showered in hopes to avoid hearing the yelling. The water ran over her body and she closed her eyes as she slipped a finger into her pussy, feeling Joey's cum coat it. She couldn't help but shudder, still feeling empty and missing his young cock already.

The doorbell rang and she cursed, slipping her her finger out and sucking it as she turned the water off and grabbed her fluffy white robe. She was expecting it to be Sue and was trying to think of what she was going to say as she walked down the stairs and into the foyer.

12