Fucking Mrs. Ava Ch. 04

Story Info
A family that fucks together stays together.
2.6k words
4.61
152.7k
131

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cellphone rang, startling Joey out of his little fantasy. Guess it was more than a fantasy now since he had actually fucked Ava. He was rock hard again and sitting on the edge of his bed jerking his cock. He wanted to go back over there but hadn't heard his mom come back yet so he figured it was safer to remain hidden. He would definitely sneak back over tonight.

"Hello?" He answered in a hushed voice, not wanting his dad to hear him talking to someone. It was Ava's number on the screen and he wasn't sure if his mom was still there.

"Hi honey, I was wondering, would you grab your dad and come back over here? I have something that needs to be taken care of."

"Uhhh sure. I didn't see my mom come back yet, is it all clear?"

He sounded like a scared baby and it kinda pissed him off. He was 18 and had no reason to be scared. He was a legal adult and could do as he pleased, even if it pissed his mom off. He just had to make sure he avoided that or living here was going to be hell.

He was assured that all was well, hanging up the phone and putting his cock back into his pants to go get his dad. He knocked softly and didn't get a response, knocking louder the second time. His father finally answered and he pushed open the door. His dad was laying on the bed, still dressed with his feet crossed at his ankles and his arms behind his head. He looked at is he had been deep in thought.

"Uh, Ava called and needs us to come back over."

"Really? Your mom hasn't made it back yet. May be best to wait."

"She said it was all clear. I told her that mom still wasn't here and she said it was fine, we needed to come over now."

Joseph swung his legs to the side of the bed and stood. He smiled at his son, thankful he got to share an intimate moment with him but worried that his son would remain sheltered and not get out to experience much more. He placed his arm around his son's shoulders and together, they walked out of the house and across the yard to Ava's.

***

Ava answered the door in the same condition the men had left her in, naked and exhausted. The scent of sex, sweat, cum and pussy hung in the air around her and Joey and Joseph felt their cocks twitch to life. Joey wanted to wrap his arms around her and carry her to bed. She must have enjoyed him to want to call him back so quickly.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her puffy nipples, they were so hard and he wanted to wrap his lips around them and suck. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss, her lips pressing firmly against his and her tongue slipping into his mouth. He moaned, his senses recognizing the familiar hint of pussy on her tongue. That was odd... surely she wasn't sucking her own juices off of something since he and his dad had fucked her like crazy. She was tired and pushed them out of the house.

She pulled back and found herself in Joseph's arms. He pressed against her, his hard cock stabbing against her stomach as he explored her mouth with his tongue. He moaned. He knew that taste, although it had been far too long since he last had it.

"It seems that we have to teach someone a lesson." Ava said after pulling away from Joseph. He smiled, he had an idea of where this was heading and he couldn't be more excited.

"Oh yeah? Didn't get enough of our cocks an hour ago?" Joey said, his chest out as he felt proud and boastful, ready to be the man Ava seems to need.

"Calm down killer, I have something for you." She said, running a long nail down his chest and over the swollen cock contained in his pants.

She turned away and led the men upstairs. Her round ass bounced in front of them as she took each step. She loved the feeling of their eyes on her naked body and felt her juices begin to drip down her thighs.

Stopping at her closed bedroom door, Ava instructed the men to strip all clothing. They couldn't move fast enough, tearing off and throwing down their clothes, cocks springing free and dripping pre-cum. She opened the door and then reached behind her with both hands, grabbing their hard cocks and pulling them into her bedroom.

They were so hot and horny that it took a few seconds to register that Sue was also in the room. Joey gasped, his hands reaching down to cover his hard cock. Joesph smiled, admiring his wife being toed to the stool. She looked terrified, her eyes wide open as she watched Ava lead her husband and son into the bedroom by their cocks.

"Don't they have amazing cocks?! Much better than the one shoved into your cunt right now. right?! Do you want to taste them? To feel their long, fat cocks slide down your throat or stretch your tight pussy? How long has it been since you fucked your husband?"

"I... uh... I make love to my husband often enough, thank you." Sue stammered, trying to remain as prudish as possible. She had been hoping that they wouldn't know she was sitting on a dildo and Ava threw it out there like it was nothing.

"Joseph has such a huge cock that I couldn't imagine it not fucking me all of the time! And look at your son., isn't he amazing?! Such a fine young man he turned out to be."

Ava smacked Joey's hands away and grabbed his cock, pulling him closer to his mother. She couldn't move away from him but did manage to turn her head to the side so she wouldn't have to stare at it. Ava pushed him to stand between his mom's spread legs, his cock inches from her face. Ava then walked around Sue, standing behind her and grabbing her head, turning it to look at Joey's dripping cock.

She leaned forward and whispered into Sue's ear and Sue groaned. Joey couldn't hear anything but knew his cock was going to explode soon. Ava reached forward and grabbed the base of his cock, sliding her small hand up and down its length as she pulled him a little closer to his mom. She then began rubbing the pearls of pre-cum over his mom's lips, teasing her. Sue moaned again, louder this time. Ava moved her other hand down. between Sue's legs, and began moving something under the dress. Joey couldn't see what it was but it caused Sue to gasp and open her mouth wide. That is when Joey took it upon himself to shove his long, fat dick deep down his mom's throat.

Joey grabbed his mom's head and held her while he fucked her mouth. He had always thought his mom was beautiful, always keeping in shape and had her hair down and her nails done all of the time. She had a great body and he was surprised that she always kept it hidden behind her long dresses, careful to not show an inch of cleavage or bare leg.

He looked down at her now,her lips stretched around his fat cock, saliva dripping from them as he slowly pushed in and out of her mouth. He would pull back so far that only the mushroomed tip was still in her mouth and she would moan as if pleading for him to stay there. He couldn't believe he was getting a blow job from his mom! A few more thrusts, the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat as she sent vibrations through his long shaft, and he came.

His cock jerked and jet after jet of thick spunk began shooting down his mom's throat. She struggled to swallow it all but there was too much and it dripped from her chin to her land on her dress. His mother tightened around his cock, her throat squeezing him to get every last drop of cum out of her son's cock. Joey couldn't believe this was happening and gave a few final shots right down her hungry throat. She sucked him dry.

He pulled out, a string of saliva connecting him to his mom. She smiled and ran her tongue over her lips, trying to catch the drips of his cum that had escaped her warm and wet mouth. Ava walked around and bent over, putting her lips to Sue's and slipping her tongue into her mouth to taste Joey. She then ran her tongue down Sue's chin and to the missed drops on her dress.

"Do you want to taste Joesph's cum now? Are you still hungry? You seemed to enjoy that, sucking your son's 18 year old cock. It's so fat, isn't it?! I couldn't get enough of it either."

Ava walked back over to Joey, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed watching everything. She sat next to him and began stroking his flaccid cock as Joseph now stepped in front of his wife. Sue smiled up and he began smoothing her blonde hair back so it was out of her face. Her make up was smeared and there was saliva and cum on her chin. He grabbed his cock and began to lightly smack it over Sue's mouth. She opened wide in hopes that he would shove it in but he didn't.

"I want to hear you beg for it, Sue. You have no fucking clue how long I have wanted to do more than just missionary and you refused. I want you to beg for this cock."

"Please Joseph... please give me your cock. Fuck my mouth now!"

It was as if she was possessed. She growled at him and he shoved his long cock deep down her throat. She gagged but he remained still, holding her head as her muscles worked to adjust to his size. He then began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, stretching her more than his son had. She struggled against the ties that held her to the chair, she wanted to touch him, to dig her nails int his ass as he fucked her pretty little mouth.

Ava knew Joseph would last long than Joey had so she began stroking Joey until he was hard again. Once he was throbbing against her hand, she pulled away and ordered him to climb up on the bed. Ava then walked over to Sue and began untying her. Sue grabbed Joseph's ass and dug her nails in as she tried to swallow his entire length.

After a minute, Ava ordered Joesph back and then she grabbed Sue by her hair and pulled her over to the bed. Keeping her standing, Ava grabbed the long dress and pulled it up and over Sue's head, dropping it in a heap on the floor. She began caressing Sue's beautiful. amazed that she looked this good and yet kept it so covered. She leaned forward and took one nipple into her mouth, nipping it with her teeth before wrapping her lips around it and sucking.

Sue was moaning, her hand diving between Ava's legs and rubbing Ava's dripping cunt. She slipped two fingers into Ava's pussy as Ava lavished each tit with attention. Then Ava pulled away and whispered into Sue's ear again. Stepping back, she watched as Sue turned around to face her son, laying on Ava's bed with his cock bobbing up and down with each pulse.

Sue began climbing up the bed and over Joey's body until she was now straddling his hips and his cock was pushing against her tight opening. She held the base and began lowering herself. feeling him push past her swollen lips and stretch her tight pussy. She groaned as each inch stretched her until she fully engulfed his cock.

She felt a rush of emotions roll through her as she began fucking him. His cock was amazing and he was so handsome and she wanted to feel him cum inside of her but he was her son, the only child she gave birth to and she knew it was wrong. She rode harder, pushing him deeper and feeling his head push against her cervix.

Joesph then climbed the bed, sliding between Joey's legs until the head of his cock brushed against Sue's ass. Ava was next to them and Sue could hear her squirting something but couldn't look away from Joey to see what it was. When Joseph began pushing against her tight asshole, slowly inching his long, fat cock into her puckered hole.

She was screaming out, her son's cock stretching her pussy while her husband fucked her asshole. She was now in the same position Ava was earlier, being fucked at the same time by father and son. She couldn't stop shaking as orgasm after orgasm tore through her. Ava needed to quiet her, even though the house was huge and the yards spaced out reasonably enough, she was still worried that someone would hear her.

Ava straddled Joey's head, her ass in the air facing Sue. She ordered Sue to lick her pussy and asshole and waited as Joseph then pushed his wife's face into Ava's dripping cunt. Joey leaned up and began licking Ava's pussy with his mom, their tongues meeting and swapping fluids as they slid between her folds and into her pussy.

Joesph couldn't hold out any longer, his son already having an orgasm before him. He shot his first load deep into his wife's tight asshole, filling her hole with his hot cum. Joey felt it and began blowing his load into his mom's pussy, jet after jet shooting deep inside of her cunt. Sue kept screaming, vibrations traveling through Ava's pussy and causing her to cum over and over as well.

They all fell to a sweaty and exhausted heap on Ava's bed. Hearts were pounding and bodies were drenched with sweat, the smell of sex flooding the air. Ava couldn't move, her body pushed way past her limits after such a long day and evening. She needed rest but could tell that Joey wasn't going to let that happen for long so she began telling them to leave, it was time to go home and have fun there. Perhaps she would join in later, after she had several hours of much needed rest...

*****

(Not sure if I will actually continue Ava's story but I am leaving it open for a possibility. I have other thoughts dancing through my head right now and would like to play with them. Sorry for the delay in getting this part out to you, I have been hit with some IRL problems that needed my focus. As always, emails and comments and favorites and such are welcomed and loved. I may not respond to many of the emails but I do read them, each and every one of them. Even the mean ones... Please remember, the stories are fictional as well as the characters in the stories. Purely fantasy. I enjoy writing things that people request so feel free to email me if you would like something specific done. Thank you so much for hanging in there with me and Ava and I hope you come back for more!