Fucking My Friend's Mom Renu Pt. 01

Story Info
Fucking friends mom Renu.
1k words
3.34
22.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends I'm Rocky back with another story how I fucked my friends mom.

I'm from Delhi and this incident took place in the beginning of January. And this story is absolutely true but the names have been changed due to privacy issues.

Her name is Renu(changed),44 years age but a lot young looking.Nice tits and a huge ass.But a bit chubby.

So,I have a friend and his name is Varun(changed).We are together since long time.And I used to go to his place very often.So this incident happened when I just turned 23 probably a month back.We had our semester exams going on and we decided to study together.So things going on very easy we studied together regularly but one day when I reach his home and rang the doorbell but no one answered so I again rang the bell but this time renu aunty answered and tell me to come inside.When I get inside there was no one in the house so I start calling varun.....but renu aunty answered that varun is not at home he went to the store.

Then she tell me to sit as varun was about to come.I'll sit on the sofa and waiting for varun but suddenly I heard a voice that something has fallen in the room so I suddenly went to the room and saw aunty fall on the floor and some bags fall on her. I asked aunty are you ok, she say fine I'll help aunty to get her up and when I help her I accidentally touched her boob's that was the first time I touched boob's of a women.Renu aunty's boob's was soft. I said to Renu aunty, please sit down,I will keep the suitcase on top of the cupboard.

Then I climbed on the stool and started keeping the suitcase,but Renu aunty said that you stand on the stool,I will give you the suitcase, so that you do not have to get down again and again.When I was keeping the suitcase, my eyes saw big cleavages of Renu Aunty's boobs, which made my penis erect,then I suddenly got down from the stool and said Aunty,I put all the suitcases on the cupboard.

Renu aunty thanked me and said sit Rocky I will bring tea for you.

Aunty brought tea and while giving me tea, Renu aunty's pallu came off and I could see aunty's boobs clearly that made my cock hard again.Then we had tea and talked about the exam in general.

Suddenly Varun came back from market and I said Varun how is your studies going he said fine and he also told me that he has some problem in one subject I told him that I will solve his problem in that subject after that We started studying together.

After done studying together I come back to my home but can't forget about renu aunty boobs so I went to bathroom and started thinking about her and start masturbating. Many days gone but I can't stop thinking about renu aunty as my mind stuck on aunty.Daily I pray to god that give me one chance to fuck renu aunty.

After 5 months that day arrives when I get a chance to fuck renu aunty.It was month of December when I go to Varun house without telling him.When I reached his house I saw aunty sitting on sofa crying I'll goes near to aunty and asked what happened why are you crying.

She tell me that her mother is no more and Varun and his father was gone to take his mother body as her mother is living in Mumbai.

She also tell me that she is only child of her parents and her father died 4 year ago and now her mother also gone and started crying.I'm consoling her after that I'll call varun and ask him when he was coming back with his Nani body.

Varun say we are coming tomorrow afternoon and ask me to take care of her mother.I'll tell him not to worry about aunty as I'm stay here only he thanks me then I call my Mom to tell that I'll stay at varun home tonight and everything that happened.

That day later something happens that was miracle for me.

Renu aunty still crying and I am continued consoling her not to cry but suddenly she hugs me. I'll also hug her and started consoling her. After some time she stopped crying and I'll wipe her tear but she was still in shock that she lost her mother. While consoling she started coming near me as I didn't get chance of thinking she put her lips on my lips and we started kissing.While kissing I feel that I was in heaven and also thinks that this my chance to fuck her.

After 2 minute we break our kissing but I again grab her and started kissing her neck and then lips.

Then I'll take her to the bedroom and started removing her saree and then kisses her again.

Renu aunty now start removing my cloths and push me on the bed and after that she removes her remaining clothes then she started kissing my chest after that I take renu aunty below me and put my dick in his pussy and started stroking. The room was filled with Renu aunty moaning sound and after hearing her moaning I started stroking her hard.

After 30 min of fucking I'll filled her pussy with my cum, then I sleep on her and slept well.

Next morning when I get up I saw renu aunty sitting in corner and crying I goes to her and asked her why are you crying she tell me that what happened last night between us was not right.

I'll hug her and tell her that last night what happened was an accident don't take blame on her we both have done wrong but inside I feel happy that my dream to fuck renu aunty comes true.

She then ask me not to tell anyone that we had sex.I promise her that I will not tell this to anyone. Later someone ring the doorbell when I opened the doors I see varun and his father comes with dead body of renu's aunty mother.

So guys this was the start,In next story I'll tell you that how I seduce and fuck renu aunty.