Fucking My M-I-L: Meet Aunt Daisy

Story Info
Mom introduced me to her sister Delores.
3.5k words
4.4
212.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mom' had been gone for two months. She always came home alone to see her grandkids over Christmas while 'Dad' stayed back to watch the motor home. While she was gone I found my mind wandering back to the time we fucked on the family room floor in September.

Her daughter, my wife Cheri, had no idea there were times when we'd make love and I'd be seeing her mom in my mind as well. Cheri and her mom were alike in many ways. Cheri's 36 C's were firm and she didn't mind letting others see them. She was like her mom in the size of her nipples though and the passion in which they both loved sex.

No one I knew could give a blow job like Cheri. She put all of her self into it and made me feel so much like a man when she focused on my cock and my balls. Often, during our love-making I'd tell her that I'd love to share her with someone else. Some nights we'd fantasize about another man joining us. Other nights we talk about adding another woman to the mix. Either way was a huge turn on for both of us.

Cheri wasn't home from picking up the kids yet and I was feverishly trying to finish up the latest project and having a hard time keeping my mind on my work. Instead I'd drifted off into fantasy land and was thinking about how great it would be to watch Cheri sucking some guy off when my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. So much for work...or fantasy. Family life beckoned.

As we sat around the supper table the talk of school soon turned to the excitement of 'Grandma' coming home. Cheri reminded me that I was to pick her up tomorrow afternoon. Grandma (or 'mom') flew in this afternoon. She was going shopping in the morning with her sister and then I was to pick her up and bring her home for the evening. Looked like that work project would take one more day. "I hope the editor understands", I thought.

I worked for a couple of hours the next morning before taking the 1 1/2 hour trip into the city. I wasn't particularly looking forward to this trip. When mom and Daisy got together for their annual shopping trip one could never tell what would happen.

Daisy, or Delores by her birth name, was two years younger than mom. Unlike mom, she was blessed with what I'd guess to be 38D sized breasts. She wasn't the thinnest person around, and she dressed modestly, but even so her tits were always obvious. Daisy must have gotten the boob gene in her family. Her daughter Jan was equally blessed.

The annual shopping trip was usually something of a ruse. While we suspect that there were some actual purchases made, the trip usually amounted to going to a local mall, doing some window shopping and then spending a few hours at 'lunch' complete with lots of booze, little food and various forms of appropriate and inappropriate conversation.

As I pulled into mom's driveway my suspicions were raised further. Daisy was to drop mom off at her house and I was supposed to pick her up after Daisy left. I checked my watch. I was on time, but no one was home. Rather than sit in the cold I let myself into her house with my key. 'Guess I may as well watch some TV' I thought.

I made myself some coffee and went into the TV room. The room had a large screen TV along one wall complete with surround sound. The other wall had a very comfortable leather sectional couch. I'd fallen asleep watching many football games on that couch.

I was just settling in when the door opened and I heard two very drunk, very happy women laughing as they came in the door. That rest didn't last long. I got up to greet a very inebriated Daisy and mom.

Mom waltzed in and planted a big kiss on my lips. I was taken back by her forward move and glanced at Daisy. Daisy smiled and giggled. "Don't worry darling," She quipped, "I know all about your little rendezvous and your secret is safe with me."

'This is getting stranger by the minute' I thought. The ladies put their shopping bags down and laughed as they made their way into the family room. I'd just started watching an old movie when they came in and we sat down and made small talk while the movie played in the background.

During on particularly long lull in the conversation 'mom' broke the silence. "I called Cheri and told her that we'd be a little late. I don't want the kids to see me in quite this state. So you don't need to worry about us rushing off."

"All right. No problem," I said wondering why there seemed to be sudden mood swing in the room. Mom continued...

"That will give us some time to take care of a little business that Daisy and I have been talking about this afternoon."

"And that business is?"

"Well," Daisy said after a few minutes of silence, "I was told that you have the best cock my sister has ever seen. I told her I wouldn't believe it until I saw it..."

I don't know if I hid the shock in my face very well or not. The last thing I ever expected to be asked to do is to show my tools to a group of women. Granted Cheri and mom had both commented on my dick, but I had no idea it would become public knowledge. The thought of exposing myself to them though did start some stirrings below. Still, I wasn't sure about all this. Mom continued....

"Daisy said she hasn't seen cock since her husband died 20 years ago and that she was really in need of some. We got talking and I just figured that you were a safe enough specimen for us to use," Both women let out a loud laugh, "Now be a good boy and show us your dick." Both women laughed again and sat back on the couch to see what I'd do.

Not sure what came over me. I was the sober one in the group after all. But my words came out before my brain started. "I would be happy to do that ladies but I don't really think it's fair for me to show you my stuff without something in return."

The ladies looked at each other and then me. "Alright," Mom said, "What are you thinking?"

"Well," I love tits. If you both show my some boob, I'll drop my drawers." I could feel my cock stiffen as I waited for their response. I'd always admired Daisy's 38D's and wondered if this was my chance to get look at them.

The ladies looked at each other again and Daisy said, "Hell. Why not." Daisy was wearing a simple sweater and a skirt that came to just below her knees. Nothing by any means sexy. She was just the normal looking grandma you'd see any day in the store.

She stood up and pulled her sweater over her head. I watched as she reached behind her and unbuttoned her bra. She tossed it on the couch and shook her body like a dancer. Both of those gorgeous tits shook right along with her. Then Daisy grabbed each tit in her hands and pushed them up against each other. She held them out towards me and smiled.

"There you go big boy. How do you like them?" I smiled and told her they were great. Her nipples were hardened due to the coolness of the room and her excitement. In spite of the fact that she'd had three kids, her tits had remained fairly firm. I couldn't help but stare at them as Daisy sat down on the couch and let me gaze at her.

Mom was next. "Well, I obviously don't have melons like her but you've always enjoyed these," She said as she unbuttoned her blouse. Mom was wearing a lace bra that she told me she'd bought out shopping. I wanted something nice to wear for you...in case."

The bra was a push up number and did a nice job of accentuating her small firm titties. She undid the bra and tossed it on top of Daisy's. Then she sat down on the couch beside Daisy and said tauntingly, "Okay. Your turn. Show us what you have!"

I hadn't planned on being out in public much that day so I was wearing an old pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. Never got around to putting on underwear that day. That point was pretty obvious by now because it looked like I was wearing a tent below my belt line.

I decided to play with my audience a bit by starting with the sweatshirt. I pulled it over my head and then pulled off my T-shirt. I'm by no means buff but they seemed to enjoy even this much attention.

"I love men with hairy chest's," Daisy squealed. "Remember how hairy Dan's chest was when we'd swim at the cabin?" Daisy was referring to her late husband. Never met the guy but he sounded like a real gem. Took good care of Daisy and the rest of the family.

I reached down and put my hands on my hips, then moved them up so the fingers began to penetrate the sides of my sweatpants. My cock was hardening as I did this so I quit and gave the ladies a bit of a show. I put my hands squarely on my pole and rubbed it through my sweatpants making sure that its outline was obvious to my audience.

This got the ladies more excited. Daisy began to touch her tits as she watched me. I played a little more. "So you ladies want to see this huh?" I asked.

"Come on!" Mom taunted me, "Stop messing with us. I'm so wet I can't stand it!"

I turned my back and slipped my hands between my sweats and my hips again and slowly pulled them down so that my ass was revealed. I looked behind me.

"Okay so far?" I teased. Daisy had her hands in her crotch now, rubbing it as she watched. Both women were looking at me and at each other. They were obviously enjoying this 'son turned dancer'.

Mom commented, "I'd never really taken the time to look at your great ass." She leaned forward and I was close enough for the to slap it gently. This brought a cheer from both women so I shook my ass at them a bit and bent over so they could get the whole view, crack and all. I kept my hand on my now naked cock to keep up the suspense. I'm not sure who was more turned on at this point. The crowd or the dancer!

I dropped my sweats to the floor, stepped out of them and grabbed my cock. I slowly stroked it as I turned to face the women. Daisy gasped and turned to mom. "You were right. It's marvelous," then turned to me, "Come over here big boy and let me touch that."

I already felt like I was ready to explode. I'd never done a strip tease before and the feeling of it was a huge turn-on. I moved over towards Daisy. She leaned forward to grab my cock. I felt her cool hands grab it delicately at first. She started by putting her hand around the head of my shaft and then slowly, and lightly moved her hand down my penis.

"I haven't had one of these in my hands for so long. You feel sooo good." Daisy said as she moved down and cupped my balls. She gave them a gentle squeeze and then slid back and admired me some more as she moved her hand up and down my shaft.

Mom was watching this whole thing and touching her breasts, obviously very turned on by watching her sister stroking me.

Daisy moved forward again and leaned towards my cock. "I have to do this'" She said as she wrapped her lips around my head. She began to suck me and I moved to meet her advance. She reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me into her.

I felt her warm, wet lips on the head of my cock and pushed my hips closer for her. Daisy seemed to enjoy this and after sucking me a few times she began to stroke me more. My cock was wet with her saliva and her hands felt fantastic on my hardened pole.

Mom moved closer to Daisy. "Let me have some of that" She said as she took my cock in her hands. Mom put me in her mouth and sucked on my dick while Daisy watched. After mom had sucked me for a few minutes Daisy moved in as well. I moved closer to the women and Daisy began to suck my balls as mom sucked my cock. Both women were totally enjoying me. A couple of times their lips met. The first time they pulled back. The next time they lingered, stealing a passionate lip to lip encounter.

I began to pulse my hips as I felt myself getting close to cumming. Daisy grabbed my dick hard. "Not on your life sonny," she said firmly. "We aren't nearly done with you yet."

Mom turned to Daisy and said, "I think we need to even the score a little don't you?"

Daisy smiled. "Yes, I think you're right"

Mom stood up and unbuttoned her pants while daisy continued to gently play with my cock and balls. We both watched mom drop her pants to the floor and then her panties. She was totally naked and sat back on the couch.

"I told Daisy how good you were at eating pussy and she wants to watch you." Mom said as she spread her legs to reveal her wet pink cunt. I didn't hesitate for the chance. I knelt between mom's legs and moved my head into her crotch. I gingerly began to lick her clit with my tongue. Mom raised her hips to meet my advance. I tasted the slightly salty juices of mom's wetness.

Daisy moved closer to mom to get a closer look. I noticed that she was rubbing her crotch. As I continued to lick moms clit I reached up under her skirt. Daisy spread her legs and invited me in. I rubbed her panty-covered mound and felt the moisture increase as I did so. She pressed her hips against my hand and ground a bit before pulling back.

I turned my attention back to mom but watched Daisy out of the corner of my eye as she stood beside me and unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Next were her panties. She sat back down and spread her now naked legs wider apart so that I could get a full view of her hairy mound and wet, pink cunt.

By now mom was plenty wet and moaning slightly. I watched her pinch her hard nipples and titties with her eyes closed. She was obviously enjoying my tongue. I stopped long enough to suck on my index finger, then slowly inserted it into her pussy. She let out a deeper moan and pulsed her hips as I entered her. I slowly finger-fucked mom and felt her g-spot harden as her breathing increased.

Mom was enjoying my finger so I moved between Daisy's legs to accept her invitation. Daisy's cunt had a sweeter taste and smell than mom's and her lips were larger. She took her fingers and spread her lips apart to make room for my waiting mouth. I plunged my tongue as deeply as I could inside her, not waiting for the preliminary clit work. She gasped as I pushed my chin and mouth deeper into her crotch taking every drop of her juices that I could get.

Mom was moaning louder as I increased the speed of my finger inside her. "I'm going to cum!" She finally yelled. I moved all my attention to her, slipping two fingers inside her and pounding her with my fingers. She met each thrust with ecstasy. She arched her back and grabbed for her tits as I continued to pound her.

Daisy had taken over where my tongue left. She was rubbing her clit with her fingers and moaning louder as she watched mom thrashing on the couch. Both women came at the same time. It was the most incredible thing I'd seen or heard. When they started to come down they leaned back against each other. For a moment they seemed to forget I was there. Mom reached over to hug Daisy and, whether by plan or not, rested her hand on Daisy's large, hard tit.

Her touch turned to a squeeze and Daisy reciprocated by caressing mom's tits. I sat and watched, stroking my bulging cock. Daisy saw me stroking and leaned towards me. She gave mom a passionate kiss on the lips and then, looking at my hardened member, motioned me towards her.

"Want to suck these boobs you've been oogling over for the past 1/2 hour?" She smiled at me with a smile that made her question more of a command. It wasn't necessary. I was more than willing to comply with her request. I leaned in to her and buried my face in her cleavage, pulling both breasts towards my face.

Her tits were firmer than I imagined. I sucked one as I squeezed the other. Daisy rolled her eyes as I pinched her nips slightly and pulled and twisted them. After a few minutes I switched to the other breast. My sucking and licking had made her tits were wet and slippery. Even in the dim light of the TV room they were glistening.

I again buried my face between the mass of her breasts and pulled them tightly against my cheeks feeling the wetness of my own saliva. She pressed her chest against me as though she wanted me to penetrate her. I heard Daisy gasp slightly as I continued to play with her.

Mom used this time to tend to my bulging penis. Leaning across Daisy's lap she had my pole planted firmly between her lips, sucking gently and slowly and enjoying the precum that had formed on my shaft.

I wasn't sure I could contain my self much longer. Daisy's breasts enveloped my face and mom's mouth was working my cock harder as she became more excited. "I don't think I can last much longer!" I finally gasped.

Almost as though that was some cue, mom pulled back. Daisy told me to stand in front of her and helped me up. She slid up to the edge of the couch and grabbed my dick. She placed it between both breasts and began to stroke me with her huge, firm tits.

Mom moved slid over against Daisy to watch as my cock appeared and disappeared from Daisy's cleavage. Daisy began to stroke harder. My knees were growing weaker and I could feel myself start to surge. I pulsed in rhythm to Daisy's pumping and groaned, "I'm...."

That's all I could say. I exploded a long, pulsing, white stream of cum that covered both mom's and Daisy's faces. Daisy was undeterred as she continued to pump my cock until the last drop.

After a few minutes of catching our breath I fell to my knees. Mom and Daisy lay back on the couch. I looked up for some reaction from the women. Both of them licked their lips and mom spoke, "I"ve never really tasted this stuff before. It's pretty good!"

Daisy nodded in agreement. Then, after a few licks of their own lips mom reached up and wiped some cum from Daisy's breast. "I guess you'll need to clean up eh Delores?" Mom giggled.

"I'll help," I said as I leaned forward and began to lick my cum off her breast. I heard a muffled gasp as Daisy expressed her shock and enjoyment of my activity. Mom decided to join in the act.

While mom and I were licking Daisy's tits I slipped my fingers inside her very wet pussy. I rubbed her clit gently with my thumb. It didn't take long for me to bring her to one more climax with mom and I firmly attached to her chest.

We all agreed to shower before we went home. Since we had a time frame to contend with, we decided showering together in mom's walk-in shower would be the 'most efficient use of our time.' Watching the ladies in the shower was exciting to say the least and I felt myself start to harden. The women took turns relieving me of the pressure and enjoyed watching me explode one more time in front of them.

As Daisy left she gave me a passionate kiss and smiled. "Welcome to the family," she said as she walked out the door.