Fucking My Mate's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Seeing me piss makes her horny!
3.9k words
4.34
143.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

The four of us were sharing an apartment on holiday in the French Alps. It was night time and we had been watching a film. As to what film, I can no longer remember. The events that followed were too dramatic and blotted out earlier parts of that night. Plus, the substantial amounts of alcohol we had been drinking probably helped to my state of amnesia. What I do recall was the fantastic fuck I got to give my mate's wife.

The film had just finished and the credits started to crawl. The lights in the apartment were all off, the only illumination coming from the flickering lines on the TV. We had been drinking since the early hours of the evening and it had been a long film. None of us had ventured away from the main room whilst the film had been on and now it had finished, there were four very full bladders that needed relieving.

Having been sat at the edge of the sofa with my girlfriend beside me, I was naturally the first to reach the narrow corridor that fed off from the main room and into the sleeping quarters. There was a fumble as we each fought for first place in our efforts to reach one of the two bathrooms. Somebody at least had the presence of mind to flick on the hallway light for the corridor was suddenly illuminated just as I reached the main bathroom door. As I burst through into the room beyond I was aware of people passing me in a contest for the second on-suite bathroom that was situated in the master bedroom. I was also very conscious of a second person following behind me as I entered the bathroom. Naturally I assumed that this mystery person would turn out to be my mate. However, as a firm push in my back sent me reeling in a direction away from the toilet, I was amazed to find to find that it was Mary, my mate's wife, stood behind me.

"I'm going first," she giggled, pushing past and reaching the toilet. She was dressed in a white dressing gown which stretched down to just above her bare knees. Her long red hair flowed over her shoulders in stark contrast the white of the fabric. I'd always had a thing for Mary since my mate had started dating her. However, for the first time that night I actually thought about her in a sexual sense. I think it something about the fact she was stood facing me with the toilet behind her which she obviously wanted to use. Part of my drunken mind informed me that I should now be doing the gentlemanly thing and be thinking about leaving. However, I was very drunk, horny, and in desperate need to pee. Maybe if I refused to leave then maybe she would leave instead.

To my utter amazement, instead of insisting I leave, she instead giggled and fumbled at the knot in her belt which was holding her dressing gown closed. I stared in drunken bewilderment as time seemed to slow down as her garment came undone. The seconds crawled by as more and more of Mary's bare naked skin came into view. I could swear that I felt my mouth dropping in shock as her small but perfectly formed breasts emerged into sight. I had seen Mary in the past wearing low cut tops and dresses which had shown off beautifully the curves of her perfect bosom. It was only now as her hardened pointed nipples became exposed that I saw just how perfectly formed she really was. Her tits cried out to be suckled such was their immaculate pose, her rose bud nipples testament to perfection of the female body. Immediately I could feel my dick swelling in my boxer shorts at the sight of Mary's tits on display. Suddenly my brain reminded me that there was more to a woman's sexuality than just her breasts and I immediately refocused my gaze on her lower and now completely exposed lower regions.

For years I had fantasized about seeing Mary's pussy and have to have the opportunity to lick and taste it with my probing tongue. On several occasions over time I had even brought myself off with the fantasy of plunging my hardened dick into her waiting wet pussy hole. Now the moment had arrived in all its wonder as for a split moment Mary stood in front of me with all of her secrets on display. Already my fevered mind was desperately trying store a perfect memory of her beautiful slit nestled in the small triangle of her pubic hairs. Already I had captured the way in which her little clit was nestled at the top of her love grove and the shape of her fleshy lips that guarded her temple.

Time suddenly seemed to return to normal. Her dressing gown finished its descent to the bathroom floor and Mary resumed her motion. Ignoring me completely she sat down backwards bring her shapely bum cheeks into position hanging over the toilet bowl. Next was the unmistakable sharp hiss as she started to pee, her hot piss stream jetted from her now hidden pussy as she sat with legs together. The sound of Mary peeing brought me back to my senses. My own need to pee was simply too great to stay aroused and I could feel myself on the verging of pissing my pants. That was the last thing in the world I wanted Mary to see now, the humiliation forever staining my fantasy of her naked body. Even sat on the toilet she looked like an angel with her red hair flowing over her pale white shoulders and her aroused tits standing proud upon her chest.

'What should I do?' I asked my fevered brain. There was precious little in the way of options. Already I had started to slid open the zipper on my jeans and within seconds I was producing my John Thomas from his hiding place in my Boxers. In the small time between deciding to pee my brain had made a choice between two locations. I could either pee in the bathroom sink or take a piss into the shower cubicle whilst aiming for the plug hole. I had decided that using the sink might be too gross an act for Mary so the shower cubicle won instead. Flinging open the glass door I aimed my dick inside and immediately started to pee.

The relief of my toilet washed over me, sobering me slightly in the processing. My urine stream was a fat yellow affair, squirting strongly from my bell end and spraying in through the shower cubicle door. As it landed, my hot piss stream washed over the tiled floor for several seconds before I found my mark and started to pee directly over the plug hole. The sound my piss made as it splashed nosily over the cubicle floor seemed to fill the room and I could feel my cheeks reddening in embarrassment. Mary was still sat on the toilet only a few feet away with a perfect few of my pissing dick. Although I could still hear the loud hiss of her own piss leaving her pussy, I couldn't see anything of her relief. I was also intently aware that Mary's gaze was now firmly focused on my dick and the shower of piss it was squirting out.

Neither of us said anything. My ears were filled with the sound of her peeing knowing that her bare pussy was situated so incredibly close to me. Having my dick in my hands and allowing her to see both it and my pee stream was an incredible thrill. My dick was already big in my fingers, swelled with blood from my earlier erection at seeing Mary's triangle of red pubic hair nestled between her legs. I knew I would never forget ever detail of her womanhood lodged as it was, firmly in my mind. Even now I could quite easily picture her pussy with her open pee hole squirting her piss into the toilet bowl. I wondered desperately how this sharing of our mutual toilets was going to affect our relationship. I'd not even seen my own current girlfriend on the toilet and we had been together for over 2 years. Now here I was taking a piss into a shower cubicle whilst my mate's wife sat in the nude on the toilet, taking a tinkle of her own!

To my horror I realised that the hissing sound coming from between Mary's closed legs was beginning to die down. She was finishing her leak and yet here I was still in full flow. I had a sudden dread of being still in the act of vandalising the shower with my spraying pee stream and Mary getting off the toilet. Already she had momentarily averted her gaze from my pissing cock to reach over to grab a piece of toilet paper. The hissing sound from between her perfect legs finally came to an end and she parted her thighs to allow her hand entry and slid the paper over her pussy. Just seeing her wiping her crack aroused me instantly and my dick started to grow and stand at an angle of its own accord. As Mary widened the space between her legs to allow the toilet paper to fall into the piss filled water below she returned her attention to me. This made matters even worse. I simply couldn't stop my erection from growing. In turn, my golden shower started to become erratic, spraying all over the place. Already spots and small trickles of my pee were landing on the glass walls of the shower as my golden stream climbed higher and higher into the air.

Mary stood up from the toilet. I couldn't help myself I just had to look again. Between her beautiful legs her small mass of red pubic hairs lining her pussy slit was clearly visible. Her hot tits were so incredibly fine. She took a step forwards and I prayed to the heavens that I could somehow finish my pee there and then. My cock was rock solid now and only a thin stream of yellow urine escaping my piss hole at its end. Another step and her naked body came even closer. I knew I was staring but her pussy looked incredibly hot. In any of my fantasies, I would be on my knees now and bringing my tongue up to sample her erotic taste as I licked my way up and down those perfect fleshy walls. Finally she reached me. I could feel the pulsing heat of her body radiating across the small gap between us. Her small breasts were only inches away from my clothed chest whilst her pussy was now so impossibly close to my exposed and terribly hardened dick.

Mary bent forwards to whisper something in my ear. Her hot breath sighed deeply into my left lobe as she complemented me on having such a wonderful cock. As she spoke these incredible words I felt her hand closing on my member. I turned to gaze into the widened pupils of her hazel eyes. Our eyes locked and as her grip on my dick tightened I could feel the moment between us. All I wanted in the world at this junction in time was to bend my head just a little forwards and meet her in the passionate kiss I knew she was just waiting to give me. All that held me back was a continually pressing and nagging little thought of what would happen if my best mate was to discover what was transpiring in the master bathroom. In retrospect I think I should also have been feeling a substantial amount of guilt. After all, my girlfriend was in the same building yet her I was ready to completely fuck my best mate's wife.

Suddenly our moment of bonding was interrupted by a soft by unmistakable moaning sound coming from somewhere else in the building. My gaze must have widened in amazement as I made to move. Before I got chance, Mary shushed me in one ear and clutched my dick even harder, painfully so. The groaning came again and I realised with a shock that it was the sound of my girlfriend being fucked by my mate. For a second I couldn't think, a whirl of emotions running through my head. It was only when Mary suddenly gave a soft and very seductive little laugh that I regained my self control. The hard grip on my penis relaxed somewhat but gave no indication of being released. Mary took it upon herself to kiss me at this stage. Her lips were hot upon mine and within moments a questing tongue was seeking out my own. As we embraced passionately I ran my hands over her naked back and down to her peach like bum cheeks. Cupping her buttocks in her hands I drew her closer. Meanwhile her hands were seeking the release of my trousers from my body. My boxer shorts took a little more work, trying to get the fabric past my full erection. Finally she managed it. I don't even think they reached the floor before I had plunged my dick into her moist and waiting pussy hole.

Now we were in full flow obviously to anything else going on in the world. As I pumped away inside her wet love palace, she wrestled away my T-shirt. Finally I was able to feel her naked tits upon my skin which simply drove me wild. I broke our passionate French kissing to embark on a trail of discover which my lips down her hot flesh. Already I could taste her sweat as her hormones raced in relation to the fuck I was giving her. Her neck was as supple as I had imagined. Nothing, however, in my fantasies could have readied me for the actual sensation of being able to finally kiss my way onto her bare chest and her waiting breasts. Her left tit was first. My mouth cupped her hardened nipple allowing my teeth to momentarily tease it before allowing my tongue to sample her delight. Mary really did have perfect tits. I sucked and licked each nipple, one at a time, switching between her fantastic boobs in time between her gasps of delight. Her own moans of desire were getting louder and I continued to pump my dick inside her wet hole. My hands were everywhere on her hot delicious body in an attempt to memorise every sample of her mind blowing nudity.

Finally it was too much. There was still one area of Mary's body that I wanted to see in all it's wonderfully nudity. Sliding all the way of her moist, hungry pussy I grabbed her by the waist, lifting her upwards. In response she let out an even deeper sigh of animalistic pleasure. Placing her on the ground I tried to turn her around. I met a moment of resistance any then she understood what I was trying to achieve. I watched her turn seeing her buttocks coming into view. She was barely in position before I mounted her from behind; sliding my throbbing cock back into her waiting hole. Now she groaned again this time in turn with my thrusting momentum. Mary had an amazing bum, even more so for seeing it naked and with my cock sliding underneath it and into her hot little pussy. She was so wet between her legs and it was so incredibly thrilling to be fucking her in this way.

A thousand fantasies were blown away by the real thing. Finally I was able to have my manhood inside her wet love tunnel. The ability to see every delicious contour of her naked body was blowing my mind. I was reaching the end now. As much as I wanted to fuck Mary for the rest of the night, reality had another thing planned and I erupted inside her. She came at the same moment, the pressure on my cock increasing as she reached orgasm. Gasping for air, we both continued our pre-climax motions, but with ever slowing rhythm. Finally I was fully spent and pulled free of her pussy. My cock and pubes around my balls were covered with her love juices. I stared once again in wonder at the sight of her pussy on display as she arched forwards and stuck her bum up towards me as she took a full animal stretch forwards.

We collapsed together onto the cold tiled floor. Even now I was still mesmerised by her naked body. Between her legs, her red pubes were now matted with spent love juices. Her tits still looked incredible. She noticed my wandering gaze and bent her head round to meet mine before planting a moist kiss upon my lips.

"That was fun!" she whispered as she broke away and stared into my eyes. I couldn't say anything. My mind was still racing. Part of me was now wondering what my mate had been doing to my girlfriend whilst I had been fucking his wide. Had it been a fair exchange?

Mary's hands wandered down my chest and to my swollen but now somewhat limp penis. Carefully she ran her fingers along my cock.

"I enjoyed watching you pee," she whispered in her incredibly soft and erotic voice. "Do you let Paula watch when you go?"

"No," I managed to reply in a hoarse voice.

"That's a shame. She doesn't know what she is missing. I have a husband like that. He might like to shag around behind my back but he is still shy in the bathroom." There was an awkward silence. Her fingers continued to play with my cock. It was a very nice sensation.

Suddenly she bent closer to whisper conspiratorially in my ear. "I want you to have a pee on me in the shower. If you will do that then I will let you fuck me for the rest of the holiday." She withdrew backwards enough so that she could read my expression. Trying not to show my shock and also the incredible delight at her offer, I simply nodded in return. Mary's reaction was to reward me with a massive smile followed by another hot and passionate kiss which lasted for several long moments. This kiss merged into another and we squirmed on the cold floor, each trying to steal the others body warmth as we embraced. After a period of time that I simply cannot guess at, I could feel my cock starting to harden once again. Mary noticed it as well and quickly broke off.

"Quick, let's get to the shower before you are too hard to pee."

Clambering up she grabbed my arm and yanked hard. I grumbled in fake protest and was on my feet in seconds. Taking my hand she led me towards the waiting shower cubicle. I followed obediently not being able to take my eyes of the sight of her firm bum cheeks moving in front of me.

Mary reached the open glass door of the shower cubicle and stepped inside, her feet instantly coming into contact with the small puddles left from my earlier piss. She drew me nearer with the hand that was still clutching mine.

"Now piss on me," she urged. Her breath was warm on my face as she spoke.

I edged even closed clutching my semi limp member in both hands and aiming my bell end in the direction of her naked flesh. I knew I had a little pee left inside me but I doubted I had enough to make much of a show. Trying to think about taking a piss with Mary's naked and extremely tempting form in front of me was nigh on impossible. Stalling for time I edged closer. Mary in response turned to one side presenting me with a large and inviting thigh to piss all over. Another couple of seconds whilst desperately trying to imagine being elsewhere, and then it happened. Suddenly the little slit at the end of my dick parted open to allow a short spraying streaming of golden pee to squirt out. Immediately my golden spray started to decorate Mary's flesh with a thin running stream of hot yellow urine. She groaned in response and to my amazement I realised that she was fingering her pussy hole in turn with my squirting piss shower.

My golden rain only lasted a few seconds but Mary seemed to deeply relish every moment of my pissing over her flesh. As soon as I was done, my cock hardened like a rock. Mary was more than willing as I guided her into position, my dick already seeking out her wet pussy hole. As I slid into her moistness, I pushed her forwards so that her small tits were pushed up against the shower screen. Taking her from behind once again, I started to fuck her royally; my hardened asset plunging in and out of her delicious tight pussy. Her panting was loud in my ears as I continued to fuck her and I could feel her rushing to orgasm. Golden showers, Watersports, call it what you want, but Mary definitely had a thing for pee. Within seconds her pants had become loud groans as she begged for me to fuck her harder and harder. I prayed that somewhere else in the building that the two others were engaged in something that wouldn't bring them running to investigate the sounds once again coming from the bathroom.

Finally it was too much and I exploded inside Mary's love temple; sending my sperm into her body as exhilaration rushed over me. A feeling of ecstasy washed through me, blinding my consciousness for several seconds of complete euphoria. Once the feeling of utter bliss had passed I stared down at the sight of Mary's sweat covered body still impregnated by my long cock. Her long red hair now hung in damp strands around her neck. Her back and bum cheeks were covered in rivulets of moisture as a result from our exertion. Even so, she still looked like an angel to me.

After our second fuck of that night we enjoyed a long and passionate shower together. By now we were oblivious to the thought of discovery. All I wanted was to spend as much time with this beautiful and very naked woman as possible. The reality of what we had done could wait until the next day. What we still had left was the possibility of spending the rest of the night together. Before we finally decided to venture out of that small room to see what eventualities awaited our crimes, Mary reiterated her promise to let me fuck her again over the course of the rest of the holiday. All she wanted in return was for me to treat her to a full golden shower. She revealed how she desperately wanted to revel in the feeling of hot piss flowing over her exposed tits and all over the rest of her naked body. Naturally I was looking forward to that just as much as she was especially in the light of what she had offered to do to me in return. However, that is a story for another time.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers
12