Fucking My MIL-Anally Ours

Story Info
Mom had a special request I was happy to fulfill.
3.9k words
4.39
218.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since mom and I had our little fling with Aunt Daisy. I thought about how much of a turn on it had been to be the center of two women's attention. I still could feel my dick sliding through Daisy's 38 DD breasts and visualized how she had her eyes fixed on the head of my dick as it appeared and disappeared between her globes. I loved jacking off in front of them in the shower and watching a full stream of my jizz explode for them.

I sat at my desk lost in thought about that cold afternoon when the phone interrupted my thoughts. It was mom.

"Hi there son," She had that weird sound to her voice. The one that told me this was more than just a casual social call, "Cheri is at work right?"

"Yep, and the kids are at a friends for the day. What's up?"

"Well, I have sort of weird favor to ask of you and I wanted to do it over the phone so you'll have an easier way to back out."

This was getting strange from the get go. "Okay,' I said, "Although with all you and I have done of late I don't see there being a comfort level problem. What can I help you with?"

"Well, just before I left dad to come home for Christmas we were watching a porno flick..." The thought of mom and dad watching porn would have shocked me up until a few months ago, now it was more of a turn-on surprisingly, "...and the guy was doing her in the asshole. I was...well...I was wondering if you and Cheri ever do that."

Oh boy! This conversation was going places I never thought I'd go...."Well, I'm sure your daughter would be a little uneasy with me telling her mother out intimate secrets, but yes. We do it anally every once in a while. She loves it."

There was a moment of silence on the other end, then mom spoke, "Huh, my little girl is kinky. I like that. I knew she had spunk but never realized how much."

"So..." I didn't figure there was any unmentionable subjects at this point, "...did you and dad like the flick?"

"Yes, very much. I think I came harder with him that night than I ever have watching that movie."

"So...did you do it anally too?" I couldn't believe where this conversation was going.

"No. That's the problem. I asked him if he'd try fucking me in the ass. He told me that it was great watching it but doing it was disgusting to him. Sort of ended the session right there."

"Sorry to hear that. The first time we did it Cheri was a little apprehensive, but we took it slow at first and now she really enjoys it. So what was your favor?"

"Well.....I want someone to fuck me in my ass but I'm a little nervous about it. I figure you are the safest one to do that with."

I'm sure there was silence on the phone with that request. I was at a loss for words with all sorts of thoughts going through my mind of where this could lead.

"Um....the easy answer is yes. We'll have to arrange some time for that. I'd be more than willing to do that for you." I couldn't resist the slight chuckle in my voice. It was returned on the other end of the line.

"Good. Tell me what we need to do to be ready and I'll make up some lame excuse to Cheri to get you over here. How does Thursday morning look for you?"

"Thursday looks fine. All we need is a great ass, that's your part, some good lube and a hard cock. I'll bring the lube and the cock!"

"Great. See you Thursday. Bye now."

I hung up the phone and looked out the window. Did that really just happen?

That night at the supper table the phone interrupted our meal. Cheri got up to take the call and came back into the room.

"My mother drives me nuts." She started out, "She wants you to drive all the way to the city to bring her the griddle she loaned me last week. Why she can't wait until Saturday is beyond me."

I shook my head and smiled. "She is a crazy woman. I can do that." I said, being the good husband I am.

*****************************************************************

Thursday morning I woke up with a huge hard on. Cheri rolled over and felt my pole against her belly. "Mmmm. I like this." She said as she reached down and caressed my balls and shaft. "We really shouldn't let this go to waste."

Cheri slid on top of me and spread her legs. She eased herself onto my cock and pushed it into her pussy. Cheri knew how to make things quiet and quick. One of the many things I love about her is that fact that she enjoys quickies and doesn't get hung up on having to cum.

She slid up and down my pole a few times until she was good and wet. Then she reached between my legs and began caressing my balls while she worked me in and out of her cunt. For me, this was instant orgasm and she smiled as I filled her hole with hot, wet cum. Little did she know that my mind was really on what would happen with her mother in the next few hours.

After I came she collapsed on me and let my softening cock slowly exit her great pussy. It was going to be a good day.

Cheri and the kids left for the day and I made preparations for my journey to the city. I grabbed a DVD Cheri and I both enjoyed watching that had plenty of anal and double penetration scenes for me to show mom...for educational purposes of course. We used this DVD on several occasions, the most memorable being the couple of times I fucked her asshole while she used a dildo in her cunt. Someday, we hoped, there'd be enough cocks available to fill both her holes.

I also grabbed a double ended dildo I'd bought for Cheri. I got that the week after we'd 'played' with a friend of hers. It hadn't gone far enough for my tastes but if the opportunity arose I wanted Cheri to be able to fuck and ride another woman. This would be the perfect toy for that.

********************************************************************

Just outside of the city I stopped at a porn warehouse just off the interstate to pick up some good lube. This being mom's first time, I wanted her to enjoy it and good lube is a must for anal fucking. While I was browsing I decided to buy mom a little gift. I bought some small anal beads. I figured if she could explain to dad how she got them it might add some excitement to the next time they were together. Of course, I'd have to be sure to show her how to use them!

Mom met me at the door. She was wearing a pair of sweats and a tee-shirt. Even though her tits were small, I could tell she had no bra on as her nipples were sharply protruding through her shirt and it was thin enough that I could just barely make out the darkness of her areola. Little titties but great nips.

I hadn't talked with mom for a couple of days and didn't want to seem presumptuous in case she'd changed her mind. She invited me into the kitchen where I set the bags down. She offered me a cup of coffee which I accepted and we sat down at the table.

"So, are you still up to this?" Mom looked carefully at my face as if to try to determine if there was any hesitancy at all. I assured her that not only was I still up to this, I'd begun the day by fucking her daughter as a warm-up this morning. She smiled, seeming to enjoy the visual I gave her of Cheri and I in bed.

I reached into the bag with the griddle and pulled out a smaller bag. "I even brought supplies...just like I promised." Mom smiled.

"So, in spite of the fact that we've been together several times I feel awkward on how to start." Mom said sheepishly. Her face was red as though embarrassed.

"Why don't we start by going to the bedroom. You have a DVD player and TV there, right?"

"You brought pictures?" Mom smirked, "I guess you did think of everything!"

We went into her bedroom. I put the DVD into the player and we sat back on the bed to watch. The first movie was of some 'mature' male fucking a chick made up to look much younger than she was. Plots and porn should never be mentioned in the same sentence and this movie was really bad that way. But the chick had a great rack and the guy's cock would have made any stallion in the field blush with envy. Where do they get these people? But I digress.

As the movie played quietly in the background mom moved her hand over and felt the bulge growing in my jeans. "Hm. I think we need an escape plan for this" She said as she began to loosen my belt. I helped her take off my jeans and boxers. My pole stood at nearly full attention already with anticipation. She stroked my cock a few times and then asked me an interesting question.

"So, did you shower before fucking my Cheri or after?"

"After, why?" I was curious.

"I was just wondering if I'd get to taste her on you, that's all."

"Would you like that?"

"Yes, I think so. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all," My cock was growing harder as she stroked me, "in fact it's a turn on. Interesting too because Cheri has always wanted to taste another woman on my cock as well."

Mom smiled and leaned forward to put my penis in her mouth. I held her head as she bobbed up and down my shaft and looked occasionally at the old guy being blown by the young chick. I slid my hand under her tee shirt and ran my hand up her back. She stopped sucking me long enough to pull her shirt off for me so I could reach around and caress her titties. Small and firm for her age, her nipples could have cut glass.

Mom moved up from my cock and began kissing my belly and pulling my sweatshirt off. I helped her and she began to suck my nipples. It still amazes me how sensitive a guys nipples get. It felt great having her roll her tongue around them. She pinched them as well. I told her how much I'd like to see her do that to some other woman. This seemed to turn her on as she moaned in approval and met my lips with a passionate kiss. She pushed her tongue deep inside my mouth and explored my mouth it while she continued to caress my cock and my balls.

Meanwhile, on the big screen, our little chick was getting slammed by her older partner while sitting on a table. Mom looked up and saw me watching the TV. She turned to watch for a bit and I ran my hand down her back. I slipped my finger beneath her belt-line and pulled gently to slowly reveal her tight, small ass. She turned the rest of the way to allow me to pull them to her knees and helped me pull them off.

I ran my hand around her tight firm buns and then down her thighs, making the circle a couple of time very slowly. Then I made the circles slower and more intentional, lingering longer around her asshole as when my hand reached that point.

I pulled mom towards me. She lifted her leg to straddle me, giving me a full view of her small asshole and dripping wet cunt. I slowly slid my finger from the top of her crack down her ass until I reached the wetness of her pussy. I did this three times and then took my finger and sucked on it go get it wet. Mom was intently watching as the old guy now had the girl in much the same position she was in, but his huge elephant-sized cock was slamming her from behind.

I moved my finger inside her cunt from behind and slowly finger fucked her. She arched her back to give me better access, which I gladly took. After my finger was very wet I moved slowly up and out of her hole towards her ass. I lingered at her asshole and moved back down. Mom was moaning now as I continued to move my finger in for her juices and slid them to her asshole.

Mom began to moan more intensely and I took that opportunity to slip two fingers into her pussy from behind. I found her hardening G-spot and began to caress it softly until mom's moaning increased. She began to push her hips against my fingers so I let her do the work. I took my thumb and found her clit and began rubbing that much to mom's enjoyment. Her grunting and groaning began to increase and she pushed hard against my hand until she came.

Mom pushed hard against me for several minutes savoring the feeling of my hand firmly against her crotch. When the moaning and gyrating diminished I asked the question...

"So, are you ready for your lesson?"

Mom turned and smiled, "Whenever you are stud." We both chuckled at that one. Mom moved to the side. I suddenly realized I'd left the bag in the kitchen. I told her I'd be right back and walked out of the room naked with my hard cock swinging as I walked. I think I heard a sigh as I left.

As I was coming down the hall I noticed that mom's mirror was situated in such a way that I could see her on her bed. She was laying back on some pillows with her legs wide open. She was caressing her clit while she watched the DVD. The old guy had the chick laying on her side while he continued to pound away. Got to admire this guys stamina. I watched mom for a few minutes. She didn't know I was just outside the door watching her through the mirror. She slipped a finger, then two inside her pussy and began finger fucking herself. I could hear her breathing increase and realized she was about to cum. I watched her bring herself to orgasm.

I became engrossed in the moment and was stroking myself as I watched. As mom's orgasm subsided she looked up towards the door and saw me through the mirror stroking myself. "You better not blow that thing off out there" She scolded. Realizing I'd been discovered I walked around the corner and joined her on the bed.

"So," mom smiled, "I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed watching you jack off in the shower that day. It was a huge turn on. Daisy mentioned it too. Did you like it?"

I assured her I did and that Cheri and I would watch each other masturbate sometimes just for a change of pace. Cheri enjoyed watching me spray my cum on her tits. I'd lick them clean of course. When I told mom that she smiled and licked her lips. I'd love to watch that sometime....someone else of course." She caught herself.

"Ok, sounds interesting. Now for my little gift to you," I reached into my bag of tricks, "first off, anal fucking requires relaxation on the recipient and lots of lube, especially the first time. I stopped and bought you some of our favorite. I think we'll find this is very enjoyable for you.

Mom took the tube of lube and opened it up to smell it and feel a small drop on her finger. She smiled and then took her finger and rubber her nipple. "Oh, that does feel nice". What else did you bring me?

I reached in and took out the love beads. "Ever seen these?" Mom said she had not. I explained how to use them.

"

"Once we get you good and lubed up, and these good and lubed up we'll put these in your ass. I think starting out small might be the best comfort. You can use these in your ass or your pussy if you like. I'm thinking dad might like to use them on you as well. Cheri loves hers."

"Can we try them in the front end first?" Mom asked hesitantly. I assured her we could. I took some lube and spread it over the beads and got them good and slippery. Mom lay back and spread her legs. Her pussy was still bright red from having cum earlier. I slipped my lube covered fingers between her lips and felt the warm wetness of her small cunt. I worked my fingers in and out a bit and mom responded by lifting her hips to join me, moaning slightly as she did.

"Ok," said softly, "I'm going to insert them now. I slowly slipped the beads in one at a time. Each time one entered mom gasped slightly. "You like them" I asked as I slipped each one between her waiting lips. Mom only nodded and smiled. Her eyes were closed as she felt them enter.

Once all of them were inside her I moved to her side and began to suck her nipples while I rubbed her clit. the action of the beads and my finger did their stuff. Mom came quickly and hard, moaning louder than I'd ever heard her moan as her hips gyrated on the bed.

I left the beads in and moved mom to her stomach. I asked her to raise her ass up and she did, spreading her legs so that I could get a good view of her tight, small asshole. I spread her cheeks for a better look. It was small and tight. I leaned forward and began to lick her, rimming her hole and moving from the top of her crack to the bottom. "OH Gawd' she moaned. That feels so good. I gently stuck my tongue inside her asshole and she resisted so I pulled back.

I put a little lube on my finger and told mom I was going to go slow. I told her to just relax. If at anytime she wanted to stop, all she needed to do was tell me. "Oh, no. Go. I want this." She assured me.

I began with my little finger, pushing slightly inside the ass. At first she resisted again, but then I felt her muscles relax a bit and I penetrated her with my little finger. The lube worked perfectly for her and I began to move my finger in and out of her asshole slowly. Mom seemed relaxed and I could tell from her breathing sighing that she was enjoying it. I pulled my little finger out and put some lube on my index finger. It slid easily between her cheeks and into her ass. "MMMMM' was all mom said.

With my index finger still firmly inside mom's ass, I reached down and slowly pulled the beads from her pussy. The friction of the exiting beads and my finger on her g-spot cause mom to moan even more. I watched her reach down and begin to pinch her nipples. "Looks like we need another set of hands, right mom?" I chuckled. Cheri and I always commented on how, sometimes there just were to many places for two people to pay adequate attention to. Thus, the fantasy of a threesome was always on our minds.

Once I removed the beads from her cunt I slid my finger from her ass. "We're going to try the beads now, you ready?" I asked mom. She assured me she was ready. I added a bit more lube and one by one watched them slip inside moms small tight ass. With the disappearance of each bead mom let out a soft gasp and a barely audible "Oh my, yes."

Once the last of the beads were inside her, I slid behind her. I stroked my cock a few times. Unlike studly on the DVD, I'd grown slightly limp. The lube cured that and I gently slid the head of my hardening pole into mom's waiting pussy while the beads were firmly entrenched in her asshole. Feeling the beads against my penis was incredible. I slid slowly back and forth feeling mom's tightness and the beads. I fucked her like this slowly, letting both of us enjoy the moment and being careful not to blow my load too soon. I felt like I could blow my jizz at any moment.

"Ok, you ready for the main show?" I asked her. She nodded and said 'yes...go slow though sonny."

I pulled slowly removed the beads from her ass while my cock was still firmly embedded in her cunt sending both of us to near orgasm. Once they were gone, I pulled my cock from her pussy. I put some more lube on my fingers and slid two of them just inside her ass to stretch it a little more. I slowly pushed my hard cock against her asshole. It was tight and wet from lube, but so small that I had to push a little harder.

Mom gasped as my pole finally slipped inside. I grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth against my hips. I reached up and pulled gently on mom's hair for added leverage. "How do you like being fucked in the ass?" I asked her as I continued to push.

"I feel naughty, like I need to be spanked." I took the hint and slapped her ass cheeks as I continued to move inside her. "I want you to cum in my ass. I want to feel your hot sticky cum filling my asshole. Fuck me hard. Oh, this feels good. Fuck me!" Mom yelled as I increased my pounding her. I began to moan as I lost all control. I rammed her until I felt my hot cum fill her cavity.

I continued to work my cock inside her until I was too limp to go on. Mom and I collapsed on the bed and lay there for several minutes to catch our breath. Then she reached over and kissed me passionately on the lips. "I don't know if I'll ever get dad to do this to me, but thank you." I assured mom that I was more than happy to do this for her. She thanked me for the beads and lube. "I'll make use of these on my own if I have too," She chuckled.

We both decided that it would be good to shower before I began the trip home. This gave us some added time for caressing in the shower which brought another hard-on. I complied with mom's request and let her watch me jack off one more time for her.