Fucking My Pregnant Ex

Story Info
I have sex with my pregnant exwife.
1.3k words
4.3
3.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start at the beginning.

After nearly five years of marriage, I discovered my wife was cheating. We split up, her boyfriend moved in and we divorced.

You would think that would be the end of the story, but it actually heated up from there.

Our families freaked out, my ex's mom and sisters mourned our split and I had to lick my wounds and move on.

And I did.

We had no kids, we split our assets and I focused on my career. I was a mid-level manager at a manufacturing company and had a great job. I knew some great ladies and knew I'd be okay.

At the same time, my ex's boyfriend was, I'll be gentle, a loser with a shitty job and abusive personality. They were destined to not last, but before they separated he left her pregnant.

One of my ex sisters in law called and frantically told me the news. I didn't feel glad my ex wife had messed up her life, but it wasn't my problem.

"I glad to talk to you (my sexy sister in law and I always got along), but your sister's problems don't belong to me."

In spite of telling her this she persisted in telling me how miserable my ex wife was.

"Look, I'm trying not to be rude, but I don't care. Call me anytime, just don't tell me stories I don't need to hear."

About a week passed and after just getting home from the gym my doorbell rang. I answered the door and there in her pregnant splendor stood my ex wife.

"Hi, may I come in?"

I stepped aside and she entered my apartment.

As impatient as I was to get rid of her, I had to admit to myself she looked incredibly sexy and in spite of myself I could feel my dick growing.

"I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for messing up our lives."

"Look. We're over, you don't owe me anything. No excuses, no explanation. We're history so let's move on. I hope you have a good life, but I don't plan on being in it."

"I know. I wanted to apologize."

She approached me, and just like times we had been together and happy, she melted in my arms as she hugged me and lightly kissed me. If this was our goodbye, our bodies weren't quite ready.

Her body against mine felt familiar and different at the same time. The feeling of her growing stomach, her growing breasts, pressing into my body. Without intending to do so, we clung tightly and a goodbye kiss turned passionate. My hard cock pressed into her baby bump and felt unlike anything I felt with any woman.

The past temporarily forgotten, we were both swept away with raw lust. I ripped off her blouse and roughly groped her swollen tits. I pulled down her bra, releasing melon sized tits. She pushed into me as sucked and kissed her breasts, sucking each nipple. With her pregnancy her nipples had become super sensitive and I could waves of pleasure racing through her body.

"Oh fuck!!! Oh god that feels so good! Kiss my tits!"

We were clearly out of control. I swept her into my arms and carried her like a newlywed to my bed. I stripped off her remaining clothing and took my clothes off.

My turgid cock that had been restrained sprang out. My ex had always been a world class cock sucker, she dropped to her knees, and with both hands grasping my dick, she licked my entire shaft. Then she sucked my cock head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my shaft.

I had always been restrained when my then wife had been on her knees sucking me off. But now I grasped her head and started frantically face fucking her, treating her like a horny slut. She gagged as my cock was forced into her mouth. Drooling spit spilled from her mouth. i wanted to dump my cum down her throat, but I wanted to fuck her pregnant cunt more.

I pulled away from her and stood her up. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me sloppily.

"Fuck me, fuck my pregnant pussy, please. Please take me, I want your hardness in my pussy!"

We stood kissing and I looked down and for the first time I really saw her pregnant body. For a split second I mourned the fact it wasn't my wife with my child. But instantly my desire to fuck this woman overcame me.

I laid her onto her back on my bed. I kneeled and parted her legs and started kissing her feet. She had always loved me worshiping her feet. I kissed each toe individually and then sucked her left big toe completely into my mouth.

She groaned with pleasure.

"Oh gawd...I forgot how good that feels."

I kissed and licked her legs as I moved between her spread tights. She had always kept her crotch cleanly shaved and smooth and now was no different. Her pussy glittered with the juicy fluids leaking from her insides. The musky scent was familiar and I kissed her labia like the lips on her mouth.

Her groaning increased as my tongue slipped inside her. I tasted her musky fluids and drank them in. I found her clit, now swelled to the size of a large almond. I sucked her clit with frantic urgency and suddenly a wave rolled through her body as her first orgasm struck her body. Her legs clamped around my head and vibrated as she came. At the same time her juices erupted and I felt and tasted warm fluids pouring out on my face. Since this had not happened before while we fucked I chalked it up to her pregnancy.

I liked it.

But now I wanted to get my throbbing cock deep inside her.

I moved up and, without prompting, my ex seized my rigid dick and pulled me to the entrance of her cunt. As she lined me up I thrusted.

In one smooth stroke I was buried to the hilt inside my ex wife's wet, warm and tight cunt. I remained motionless for as long as I could, savoring the feeling of the woman I thought would be my lifelong lover and partner. I also savored the feeling of her changing, pregnant body.

The feelings quickly passed as the woman beneath me started squirming. She began thrusting her hips into me and I picked up my rhythm. On my downstroke I would push, my seven inches of swollen cock filling her vagina to the tip of her cervix. I would pull out on my upstroke until only the head of my cock remained in her. I would stop trying to hold off from thrusting, enjoying the power I felt fucking the woman beneath me.

"Fuck! What are you doing? Fuck me, goddamn you! Fuck me!"

I repeated my motions, wanting her to beg to be used, to be fucked. But after only afrw minutes I was fucking her as if we were two dogs in heat.

I felt a familiar boiling in my balls as my ex wife screamed, "God, god! Oh fuck Im cumming!"

It was like a spark ignited in me. All the love I had for her, the pain, the frustration erupted and I filled her already pregnant body with the sperm from. I pumped a load of my cum in her, mixing with the juices from her body.

I collapsed on her as we fought to gain our breath. Our sweaty bodies molded together as they had countless times before. I rolled to the side and she sprawled across my body.

After a few minutes I looked at her as she cried. We both assumed this would be the last love making session we world share.

"I have to go."

She awaited my response.

"Yes, you should go."

She kissed me, got up and gathered her clothes. Like the old days I reminded her to pee.

I heard her in my bathroom, her pee stream hitting the water off the toilet. Then I heard her dressing.

Without a word she left, quietly closing the door behind her as we both thought of what could have been.