Fucking Our Poolman

Story Info
She takes on the poolman.
2.8k words
4.22
98.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished my shower and was toweling off in front of the balcony window, when I heard the doorbell ring. I draped my short terry cloth robe around me and headed to the door. I opened it, and there was the pool service man I was expecting a little later. A tall, dark man, with clear blue eyes and quite handsome, wearing a short cutoffs and a t-shirt with "John" over the pocket. Our eyes met and I felt that little spark in my belly; felt a flush creep up over my face. It seemed like the spark jolted between us through the air.

"Sorry, I just got out of the shower. I didn't expect you this early!"

I was feeling a bit nervous – there was obviously some sexual connection between us. And I was barely covered! I cleared my throat nervously and stepped aside to allow him to hand me the pool service invoice. It was only then I realized that I was nearly naked beneath my robe, and there in front of me was the gorgeous man who I have long desired from afar. Not wanting to take a risk, I said thank you and began to shut the door as he turned away. Before the door was completely closed I heard him say something, it made my heart race, and I quickly opened the door and said, "Excuse me?"

He turned, smiled, and whispered "I said, nice tattoo".

He had seen me earlier this morning. I blushed and smiled back and once again I said thank you. I then took the plunge and said to him, "I am going to put on a pot of coffee. I have been lazy today, so I am just getting started. Would you like to come in and join me for a cup?"

As I awaited his response, I had wished I could take back all the words I just spoke. I hate rejection and was certain that his response was going to be negative.

"Sure", he said, "I'd love to join you", he paused, "for some coffee."

As I headed toward the kitchen, I uncrossed my arms and relaxed a little, allowing my robe to relax around me. After starting the coffee, I turned toward him and my robe began to relax a bit too much, so I pulled it closed and tightened the waist a little.

It was then that he said, "Aw, such a shame covering that body with so much material", and he took a step toward me.

As he did, my hands let go of the tie on the robe and the next thing they felt was the pectoral mussels of his chest as he embraced me and began to kiss my neck. My god, I was melting inside! This handsome man was now in my kitchen with lust on his mind and me in his arms. His kisses made their way from my neck to my chin, and finally to my mouth, our tongues entwined deep and long, as I felt my heart race and his crotch bulge. We were in the kitchen for just a few minutes longer before he moved his hands beneath my robe and began to pull it open. I asked him to follow me, and we moved upstairs to my room. I knew when I woke up that I would be having an orgasm with this man. I just did not know he would actually be present rather than just an image in my mind. I was so excited!

When we arrived in the bedroom, I pointed to the spot where I was standing when he must have seen me. He laughed and said, "I know that is exactly where you were". He went on to say, "I have seen you from afar, but now I am interested to see you up close!"

With that he removed my robe from my shoulders and it dropped to the floor. There I stood, in just my white lacy thong which was moist with my excitement. I reached over and lifted his shirt above his head to reveal his well muscled and well tanned chest. I think we were both thinking the same thing, "WOW!" We moved closer to the bed, as he kicked off his shoes and began to unbutton his shorts. Before removing his socks, he gently pushed me backward. I landed on the bed with my legs hanging off the edge and with him standing between my knees. He leaned over while removing his socks and his face brushed my thighs. First the right sock, and then the left; two close encounters with his face near my thigh, again I thought "WOW".

After the socks were gone, he began to unzip his shorts and my heart raced. I could see the bulge of his cock outlined through the fabric of his shorts, and now I would see it uncovered. He pulled the shorts past his hips, releasing his semi-erect cock. It was beautiful! He was circumcised and had a well defined head. It was better than average length, but what made me gasp was its width. I eagerly began to sit up so I could get my hands on his beautiful cock, but he again gently pushed me back. I wanted so bad to have my fingers wrapped around it so I could gage its width and imagine it pressing into me, stretching me wide. Once I bounced back on the bed, he grabbed both sides of my lacey white thong, and with one powerful motion, removed it from my body.

He then kneeled between my thighs and began to nuzzle against them, making his way slowly toward my wanting vagina. After what seemed like hours, he finally arrived at my pussy and began to part its already partially open lips with his tongue. I moaned with pleasure as he began to tongue my wet pussy, and even more so when he masterfully applied his tongue to my clit. He seemed to know just how to tease me with a combination of constant pressure and rhythm against my clit, and then with his breath, as he removed his tongue when he sensed it was getting too intense for me. It was clear that I was not going to cum with him licking my pussy. He was just not going to allow it!

As he continued to lick me, I placed my feet on the edge of the bed so I could raise myself up to meet his face, allowing me to gain a little control when he tried to move away. Each time he started to ease up, I rose to meet his tongue again, trying to make him continue and coax the pending orgasm from my body. Each time he would avoid my rising pussy and would instead dip down and run his tongue across my ass. At first I was doing this to make him continue to please my tongue, but now I was doing it because the combination of tonguing my clit and then my ass was pushing me to new heights.

He licked and sucked me for a long time, driving me crazy the whole way. Between moments of shear ecstasy, I kept thinking about how I wanted to hold his cock in my hand and then place it in my mouth. Slowly he moved up toward my face and kissed me deeply. I could smell my scent on him and could taste exactly what he'd tasted. It was wonderful! The kiss was incredible. It was long and hard, a bit rough, and with a hint of animal instinct, but still gentle enough to make me melt once again. His lips moved from my mouth to my nipple and began licking around and nibbling my nipple. Finally as he did this, I was able to reach down and grasp his erect cock. It was everything that my eyes told me it would be, and in addition the tip was dripping with pre-cum.

Clearly he was as excited as I was. I took the pre-cum and spread it around his entire cock and began to use the natural lubricant to stoke his cock, as he remained fixated on my breasts. It was then that he made his move toward my mouth again; moving my hand from his cock and controlling it himself. I was at his mercy. As he moved up my body, the tip of his cocked reached my labia, as his tongue reached my lips. I wanted so badly to kiss him back, but all I could do was gasp with my mouth open, as his cock began to stretch my pussy open. He was not satisfied with just entering me, he wanted inside me completely. As he licked and kissed my open lips, he thrust his cock deep inside me; all the way in with one motion.

At that moment an audible gasp left my lips, as my pussy stretched and adjusted to accommodate his incredible cock. Once inside me he paused, which allowed me to regain my composure and my breath. Slowly he began to move, barely withdrawing from me and each time pressing his body closer and closer to mine, and his cock deeper inside me. As he lay atop me with my legs spread wide, we scooted up on the bed a little further so he was not hanging off the edge. I could have straightened my legs, but I chose to keep my knees up and my heels close to the cheeks of my ass and my pussy spread wide apart. I could not believe I had this stud between my legs and his cock deep inside my vagina.

It all felt so good, and he kissed and fucked so well, I was never going to get enough of this man. As he thrust inside me, I began moving my hips to accent his movement, adding to the pleasure for both of us. Before long he was beginning to gasp, and for the first time I had the opportunity to take control, so I did. I moved from beneath him and his cock sprang free from my dripping pussy. He moved to his knees while he continued to try and regain control of the building orgasm that seemed to reach the tip of his long thick cock. It was then that I moved down toward his cock and eased him up. There it was glistening with my own juices. I was finally face to face with the cock that had been pleasing me.

As I grabbed it, it nearly slipped out of my hand from all the wetness which had remained. I enjoyed the thought of taking it in my mouth. What a combination I thought to myself; a cock, something that only a man can supply with the taste of pussy. So I began to take this tasty piece of meat into my mouth. The smell and taste was all me, but the shear volume of his cock was unmistakably man. It was hard not take more and more of his cock into my mouth without allowing my teeth to touch it. I finally resolved myself to the fact that if he wanted this cock deep inside my mouth, he was going to have to deal with a little tough of the teeth now and then. Each time I took a little more of him into my mouth, my teeth touched his cock, and each time he moaned with pleasure.

I was not sure if it was the extra cock I was able to get into my mouth, or the teeth that were driving him wild. But I did not care; I just kept doing it all! After a minute or two, I came to reach a comfortable point of how much of him I could take into my mouth. As I moved back and forth, licking and enjoying his cock, he began to move his hips. We found a rhythm that was comfortable for me and pleasurable for him. He kept pausing, which was proceeded by gasps, so I knew he was close. "Payback is a bitch" I thought to myself, "he is not going to cum since he would not finish me off with his skilled tongue!"

I enjoyed sucking on him. I enjoyed the taste of our juices, and his movement was driving me wild. But most of all I enjoyed having my hands on his firm butt, controlling his movement by his firm cheeks. He has a great ass to go along with his beautiful cock; what a package. Finally, he began to realize that I am doing to him what he had done to me, and he put a stop to it, forcing me back to the bed and thrust his cock into me with one motion! My God, I'm full to the brim with cock and now he meant business! He began fucking me wildly, pounding my pussy with his cock and grinding his pubic bone against my clit? "Mmmmm, this is exactly the way I like to be fucked" I thought.

Our mouths met, but our minds did not allow us to kiss with much skill, as our focus was on what was happening at the other end of our bodies. He pounded my pussy with his thick cock as our mouths stayed connected, breathing the same air. I was surprised at how long he was lasting, and even thought I might cum before him, until the moment he picked up the already furious pace and began gasping loudly. I continued to match his movement with my hips taking care to keep our sweating bodies as close as possible and his cock as deep as possible inside me. He became more vocal, and I was totally captured by him, drawn into his imminent orgasm with my own. I felt my pussy begin to pulse, as the rush spread throughout my body. I also felt my pussy heat up with warm cum making it wetter, as our juices rushed to mingle inside me.

As he came, he was fucking me so hard and hugging me so tightly, we were nearly inside each other. The moment lasted for several minutes before we both exhaled and relaxed in an exhausted heap of sweat, cum, and satisfaction. We kissed for a few minutes, relishing the moment of pure pleasure that shut out the rest of the world and focused on our passions. We rolled around the bed with him still inside me, laughing and playfully kissing. We even talked about how he should change his route, so I could be on another day besides Monday. I could call in sick more often without being obvious. As he raised himself off of me, I could not help myself. I had to touch that cock of his again.

This time it was losing its erection and was soaking wet. I stroked it a few times, long enough to solicit a moan or two from him, as he apologized for having to leave and pleaded for me not to make it too difficult on him. I continued to tease him by raising my wet hand to my mouth and licking our juices from my fingers. He began to get up and dress. As I laid there and watched his magnificent body move, I could only moan with pleasure and think to myself; "That gorgeous specimen of a man just fucked the living daylights out of me and this wetness dripping from my pussy is a result of it."

I fingered myself once or twice, as he watched and continued to dress. I did it partly to tease him and partly to continue enjoying the feeling of my wet, satisfied pussy. I again placed my fingers to my mouth just before he kissed me. He said he could taste his cum on my breath, and I could see that my teasing had paid off because his bulge in his shorts was growing once again. After a few passionate kisses while I alternated my fingers from my mouth to my pussy, he said that he really had to get going. It was after 12 noon and he was very, very late. He said that he would show himself out and kissed me one last time before leaving for good. I just lay there completely spent and relaxed, dripping wet.

Rather than get up, I allowed myself to drift off to sleep embracing the wetness of the sheets and my pussy, rather than trying to avoid it. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was seeing a bird on the rail of my balcony. I wondered how long it had been there watching us. When I awoke from my incredible sleep, I thought maybe it was all a dream. I even recalled the bird and questioned myself. Since I was in such a state of euphoria, I did not recall if it was big or little, red, or brown, or green. Heck it could have been a big black crow for all I remember. What I was sure of was that it was for real. True it was all a fantasy of incredible proportions, but the wetness that surrounded me was proof positive that the pool man had in fact been right here inside me!