Fucking Sandra

Story Info
He blackmails his daughter's best friend.
4.2k words
4.23
688.2k
196
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,190 Followers

Lewis Shanklin was frustrated. It had been a year since his wife walked out on him and he hadn't had good sex since. He hadn't exactly had good sex with his ex-wife, but at least it was a regular supply of pussy without having to go through the charade of wining and dining a woman who might or might not put out. And his situation was worse still. He was in his mid-40s now and he wasn't as fit as he'd been in his 20's. He only seemed to be able to get women his own age to go out with him and he wasn't attracted to them. He wanted the young and firm bodies he saw on the beach. He wanted the type of woman he'd attracted back when he was a champion athlete.

His reddish brown hair was getting a couple of greys and his green eyes were starting to look tired. He looked at himself in the mirror. How was he supposed to seduce horny 20-somethings looking... well, his age?

He walked downstairs and heard the sound of giggles. His daughter Jane and her best friend Sandra must have come home from school. Jane was his youngest child and he and the ex-wife had decided it was best for her to stay with him until she finished school. He looked into the living room and his heart nearly stopped beating. Sandra was wearing a miniscule skirt and when she bent over the homework on the floor, to show Jane something in her book, he could see her creamy white cheeks, and would have seen her pussy to, if it hadn't been for the thong that managed to cover it.

He stepped inside and greeted the girls. He wondered how Sandra got away with wearing such a slutty outfit. Her father was the local vicar and her mother must be the primmest and most proper lady he'd ever met in his life. He figured that she must come here to change clothes in the morning, on her way to school with Jane. He looked at her body. She was quite short, only 5'3", but she had delicious curves. Her tits strained against the material in her blouse and he estimated that they must be at least C-cups. He knew he had to fuck her.

*****

Three weeks later Lewis examined his video evidence. He'd installed secret cameras in every room in his house and he'd made some interesting discoveries. His little Jane liked to pleasure herself with a vibrator, except for when she invited her boyfriend to her bedroom after school. But that wasn't what interested him. Jane was allowed to have sex if she wanted to. He was sure that Sandra's parents weren't as open minded as he was. It turned out that Sandra came to his house every morning after he'd left for work. She changed out of the outfit that was approved by her parents and into much skimpier clothes that she kept in Jane's older sister's wardrobe. After school she liked to parade around in sexy underwear and she often brought back boys from school for sex in the bed that was left unused since his older daughter had gone off to university.

Unlike Jane who had a boyfriend, Sandra kept changing partners, and she often ended up having sex with two boys at the same time. Lewis had a big grin on his face as he printed some very revealing pictures. This was going to be a lot of fun.

The girls had the next week off school and Jane was going skiing with her mother. Lewis had checked with Jane and found out that Sandra was going to stay at home. He checked with his brother to make sure that their cabin by the lake was available and he put his plan into action. Jane left on the Friday and by Sunday he figured that enough time had passed. His cock was about to explode so he was not going to wait a minute longer. He drove over to the vicarage and rang the doorbell. Sandra's father opened and Lewis tried to look distressed.

He explained to the vicar that Jane and her mother had been in an accident and that he was going to see them. He said that Jane had asked for Sandra so he asked for the vicar's permission to take Sandra with him as she'd provide a lot of comfort for his daughter. The vicar agreed and sent his wife to help their daughter pack for her journey. Lewis said that he was intending to return the following Saturday as he could only take one week off work.

Sandra was terribly worried as they drove off and she kept asking questions about her best friend. Then she got confused. They were heading in the opposite direction of the airport and when he turned off onto a rarely used country road that Lewis said was a shortcut she started insisting that he turn around. He'd known her for years, but he'd never noticed how annoying she could get. When she threatened to call the police he pulled over and took the phone from her.

He stepped out of the car and picked up a bag from the backseat. Then he walked around the car to the passenger side, opened Sandra's door and pulled her out. With a quick manoeuvre he handcuffed her and then he brought out his scissors and cut her clothes off her body. She was shivering in the cold as he pushed her back into the car. She seemed to get her voice back when he drove off.

"The police are going to hear of this," she yapped at him. "You're going to be thrown in prison for so long you won't be able to walk when you get out."

"Shut up! If I wanted to listen to a whining woman I would've gone on a date. You better get some rest now, because we're going to fuck all night."

"I'm not gonna fuck you. I'd never fuck an old guy like you, even if you were good looking. You just wait, I'm gonna scream so loud that someone's gonna call the police."

"Where we're going you can scream all you want, nobody will hear you. But until we get there you either shut up or I will gag you."

That seemed to do the trick. Sandra shut up and Lewis enjoyed the rest of the drive, hitting every possible pot hole in the road just for the pleasure of seeing Sandra's tits bounce. He kept the temperature in the car on the cool side just so that he could see her delicious nipples. He couldn't wait to lick them. He was almost tempted to stop now and fuck her quickly, but then he remembered what was waiting for them in the cabin. Right now she might bite his cock if given the chance, but he knew that she would be as docile as a lamb and eager to please by the time she'd seen his artwork.

When he pulled up by the cabin, Lewis turned to Sandra. "Are you going to fuck me and suck me and please me this week?" he asked and grinned at the disgusted look on her face.

"Let me go, sicko!" she spat at him. "There's no way I'm ever going to go near your shrivelled up old guy cock!"

He shook his head and laughed. It was all about to change. He led Sandra into the cabin and turned on the light. The guy in the print shop had done a great job with the images. All over the walls were posters of Sandra. There were posters of her wearing sexy lingerie. There were posters of her masturbating. There were posters of her fucking some young studs. And there was Lewis's favourite, of Sandra with one cock in her mouth and one in her cunt and a gleaming look of satisfaction in her eyes.

"What the hell?" Sandra said as she looked around. "You're one sick bastard."

"Sick bastard, to be true," Lewis admitted with a big smile. "But a sick bastard who's going to fuck your 18-year old pussy all week!"

"I told you, I'm not fucking you!" Sandra said angrily.

"Oh yeah, well, let me explain something to you little girl. You see these posters? I made two copies of each. They're all ready to be delivered to the vicarage, along with a nicely edited video of you begging some guy to cum in your cunt. Now, if you beg me to cum in your cunt, and your mouth, I might be persuaded to call the delivery company and tell them to stop the delivery. And if you beg me to eat your pussy, I might even be prepared to stop the letter that's about to be posted to the newspaper, with you whipping your tits out from the push-up bra. It's your choice."

Sandra was quiet as it all sank in. "That's blackmail."

"That's right," Lewis smiled. "What are you going to do though? Sue me? Call the police? If you do, then your parents are going to see this and I don't think they'll let you go off to university in September if they do."

"I'm 18. I make my own decisions," Sandra stated defiantly.

"But you're an 18-year old who relies on daddy's money for a roof over her head and her education."

He grinned broadly as he recognised the signs of defeat in Sandra. This had almost been too easy.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth," he commanded her. "It's time you start paying for your sins."

"Can you at least release my hands first?" she asked him with venom in her voice.

"Are you going to promise to be a good whore and do exactly what I ask of you?"

"Yes," her answer was barely audible.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"YES," she emphasised. "I'll be your fucking whore."

He smiled with satisfaction and unlocked the handcuffs. Sandra dropped down on her knees and opened her mouth. He quickly stripped out of his clothes and his cock was almost completely hard by the time he released it from his underwear. Sandra appeared to do a double take as she saw it and he smiled inwardly. His thick 7 inches was bigger than anything he'd seen her take in his house and it was far from the shrivelled up old thing that Sandra had seemed to be expecting.

She wrapped her lips around his shaft and started sucking. Her tongue teased him as he slid in and out of her mouth. She let one hand cup his aching balls and the other hand was wrapped hard around his shaft. She was a great cocksucker. She knew exactly what to do and she took him into her throat on several occasions. Soon Lewis grabbed her head with his hands and started fucking her mouth. She took his cock like a pro and judging by her moans she didn't mind being fucked in her mouth. Then he moaned and started shooting his cum into her mouth. He pulled out and shot the last few squirts all over her face. He watched her as she leaned back, licking her swollen lips and breathing heavily.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" he stated as he looked at he 18-year old cumslut.

"No, I didn't," she said defiantly.

"I'll have you begging for my cock before this night is over," he said confidently and pulled her off her feet. "Go lie on your back on that bed."

She didn't have to be told twice. She skipped ahead and he walked slowly up to the bed, amazed at how eager his little whore was. This was going to be a great week. He climbed up at the foot of the bed and parted her legs wide. He licked his lips as her wet folds opened before him. Her cunt was dripping. She was so horny for him. He bent forward and ran his tongue from her ass to her tiny trimmed bush and she moaned with pleasure.

Lewis started circling Sandra's hole with his tongue and he had to use his arms to keep her steady as she was squirming underneath him. Then he penetrated her cunt with his tongue and was rewarded with a gush of pussy juice. He drank it up and ran his tongue up to her clit, circling it and teasing it until he wrapped his lips around it and started sucking.

Sandra was moaning heavily now. He smiled to himself as he started teasing her swollen clit between his lips. He slipped one finger inside her dripping cunt. It was soon followed and in no time he had four fingers fucking her hungry hole. He could tell from her pants that she didn't have far to go now. He pumped her hard with his hand and kept sucking and flicking her clit. Soon she screamed out with pleasure as her body betrayed her and he could feel a generous gush of pussy cum in his hand. He slowly withdrew his hands, but kept sucking her clit. Soon she was on fire again.

His cock was hard again when he finally moved his face from her pussy. He dipped his tongue in her juices in his hand and then he moved up across her, straddling her waist with his cock between her firm tits. He put his hand by her lips.

"Drink your cum," he commanded and she licked it off his hand.

He wiped his hand between her tits and squeezed them around his hard shaft. He started rocking his hips, fucking her tits, ramming his cock towards her face every time.

"You only have to say it," he smiled at her.

"Say what?" she asked, unable to take her eyes off the big tool that was fucking her tits.

"Say: Please Mr Shanklin, fuck me, fuck my hungry cunt," he explained. "Or I'll just keep fucking your tits all night. It makes no difference to me."

"What makes you think I'd ever beg you?" she said with contempt.

"Because you're a little whore. You're a cumslut who needs to be fucked. I know you're horny as hell. You know how good I just made you feel with my tongue, imagine what my cock will do. I just came so it'll be a long time before I cum again. Can you really stand the torture of watching my cock, knowing that you could have it in your cunt? I only want to cum once more tonight. If you make me cum all over your tits and face you won't have the opportunity to be fucked until tomorrow. And I'll make sure you can't use your hands. I still have those handcuffs."

She mumbled something.

"What was that, slut? You have to speak up so that I can hear you!"

"Fuck me!"

He grinned. "Oh, I think I deserve more than that."

"Fuck me with your big fat cock."

"That's better. What are you?"

"I'm your whore. I'm your cum bucket. Now please fuck me!!!!!!!"

"No, I think I'll let you fuck me."

He lay on his back and she had to straddle his hips. He guided his fat shaft towards her dripping hole and smiled as she impaled herself on him with her tight cunt. He reached up and started kneading her tits and pinching her nipples. She started riding him violently and he occasionally sucked on her tits and bit her nipples, before leaning back again and admiring the view of her young cunt split wide open by his fat cock. The little slut was on fire for him. She moaned louder and louder as her cunt fucked his shaft with vigour. She soon came violently, squeezing his cock hard with her cunt in orgasmic frenzy.

"Get on your feet, slut," he commanded her as soon as she finished cumming. She stood by the bed and he followed her. He made her bend over and lick her cum off his shaft and then he went behind her and shoved his cock right back inside her wet cunt and started fucking her from behind. He got even deeper inside her now. He slammed inside her, hard and fast, with one hand on her back to keep her in the right position and his other hand reaching around to play with one of her tits.

He could feel her fingers finding their way to her clit, massaging it and flicking it as he fucked her from behind. She moaned as his balls slammed against her clit and fingers.

"What was that, whore?" he panted.

"Yesssssssss," she moaned louder.

"Do you like my shrivelled up old guy cock?" he taunted her. "Do you like what it does to you?"

"Oh yeah," she kept moaning.

"What if I pull out and don't give you anymore cock tonight?"

"No, please don't stop," she panted heavily now. "Fuck me with your big fat cock. Use my cunt as your cum bucket."

Her words were music to his ears. He kept fucking her hard, slamming his naked hips against her soft, round ass. Soon she came again and her convulsing cunt was heaven around his pumping shaft. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He kept fucking her. He knew that she must be getting quite sore now and he loved the power he had. Eventually he pulled out.

"Lie on your back and grab hold of your legs, slut," he commanded her.

Sandra followed his instructions. He looked at her pussy. It was bright red, totally battered by his cock and her hole was still gaping for his cock.

"What a horny little whore you are," he grinned as he got into position. "Lying there with your cunt wide open, ready for me to fuck. Do you want me to stop fucking you?"

"No!" she cried. "Please don't stop. Fuck me!!!!"

Once more he let his cock dive straight in and he groaned with satisfaction. This position made her cunt so deliciously tight for him, he knew it wouldn't take him long to cum now.

He fucked her fast and furiously. His entire body weight was on her and she could hardly breathe as he slammed into her, harder and harder every time. With every thrust he buried his shaft in a pool of pussy juice. Her ass was slippery with escaped juices and he loved the squirting noise of each penetration, followed by the wet slap as his balls hit her ass.

He was close to the edge and he started grinding himself deep inside her, pressing his pubic bone against her clit. With an exhausted scream she came again and as her cunt started gripping him tight he screamed out as his balls were milked dry into her young cunt. He withdrew his cock with his last squirt, shooting a little on her pussy as his orgasm ebbed away. They were both dripping with sweat as he collapsed next to her and pulled the blanket across their exhausted bodies.

"You better get some sleep now, my little whore," he whispered and kissed her deeply. "Tomorrow we start all over again."

*****

Lewis woke up to the sound of someone searching around the cabin. He lay in bed for a while and watched the naked 18-year old going through the cabin, obviously looking for something.

"Whatcha looking for, baby?" he asked with a big grin on his face. "My cock is here and that's all you need to know."

She turned around, startled, and looked at him.

"Where are the car keys?" she asked him angrily. "I want my clothes."

"Did you really think I'd leave the car keys where you could find them?"

"I want my clothes."

"Whores don't need clothes. It's warm enough in here and I don't want to have to worry about your clothes when I want to fuck you."

"You fucked me last night. That's it. I want to go home now."

"Get your ass over here now!" he commanded her and she didn't dare disobey him. "Suck my cock!"

As she wrapped her lips around his morning hard cock he explained the rules to her. "I'm in charge of your whoring body now. You're here to please me. I don't like clothes on my whores, so you're naked the entire time. When I say suck, you suck. When I say bend over, you bend over. We both know that you loved getting my cock last night and I'm going to make you beg for it all week. There's no use trying to escape because you'll never find the keys to get out of here. Only I can reconnect the phones so you might as well lie down and spread your legs and enjoy your time with me. Do you understand me?"

He pulled her head off his gleaming cock.

"Yes, sir," she admitted grudgingly.

"Now what do you want?"

"I want your cock. I want you to fuck me!"

"Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?" he smiled at his whore. "And I intend to give it to you."

He placed his entire weight on her and his cock slipped right inside her cock. He started with long and slow strokes and her begging him to fuck her harder was music to his ears. Soon his cock was slamming into her and possessing her as he fucked her hard. She came once and then he fucked her to another frenzy before the two of them reached another joint orgasm. When he pulled out of her he made her grab her legs and hold her ass up off the bed. He placed his tongue against her cunt and lapped up her cum mixed with his as it escaped her battered hole.

Next he fucked her against the cold tiles of the shower before he sat back and enjoyed the vision of her cleaning the cabin and cooking for him in the nude. It was a wonderful week. At the end he didn't need to tell Sandra to do anything. She anticipated everything and begged him for his cock constantly. On their way home, he pulled into a car park at the edge of town and fucked his little whore one final time before giving her clothes back and returning her to the vicarage.

The following months were heaven. Sandra started staying the night at least once a week so that they could fuck. She told her parents that she and Jane were studying for exams so that they'd let her go over for the weekend and early in the morning so that she could suck his cock before he went to work. Jane thought it was weird that her friend was fucking her dad, but she didn't say anything.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,190 Followers
12