Fucking the Little Liars Ch. 08

Story Info
Ashley finally spends some alone time with John.
1.8k words
4.23
11k
10
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still flirting with all of the girls whenever I had the chance, but hadn't hooked up with any of them since the second time that I hooked up with Shay and Ashley.

I had my reasons for that, of course, namely the fact that Ashley had promised me that we would hook up sometime soon, and I didn't want to spoil the moment by hooking up with someone before then and not be able to give everything I had to Ashley as a result.

And as it turns out, I was sure glad I decided to wait.

Things had started to heat up between me and all of the girls again by the time I had been promoted to assistant to one of the producers of the show, and as such, I was given the freedom to finally have off-site interactions with all the girls, which I knew was going to come in handy, especially since the rest of the crew was starting to tighten the screws on us while on set.

So I made sure to share my address and phone number with all of the girls, all while encouraging them to start visiting me at my house for our little get-togethers, so we would no longer have to worry about being caught, or having our time together cut short by having to go back to work.

And Ashley was the first one to visit me, knocking on my door a few hours after a long work day had ended and smiling seductively at me when I opened the door and saw her standing there in a tight pair of black pants and a loose-fitting yellow shirt.

"Hey John...nice little place you have here," she told me, winking at me when she saw the bulge growing between my legs as I invited her in.

"Thanks Ash, it sure beats the apartment I used to live in before I got a job on the show and started getting paid," I told her as she ran her fingers through her hair and started making small talk with me as we sat on the couch.

"So...have any of the other girls been here yet John?" Ashley asked me as she looked around my living room, looking for any signs that any of her cast mates may have been there before her, twirling a stand of her blonde hair around as she did so.

"Let's stop beating around the bush Ashley...we both know why you're here..." I teased her as I leaned into her and kissed her, my hands going to the back of her head as she returned it, beginning to make out with her until Ashley was flat on her back with me on top of her, "and just so you know...you are the first one to visit me here."

"MMM...I've been waiting so long to finally be alone with you John...take me..." Ashley moaned as I kissed her neck and pulled her shirt up over her head as we made out on the couch, her legs wrapped around my waist as I unhooked her bra and began to suck on her tits.

"YES...OHGOD...suck my tits..." she purred, her hands going to the back of my head and trapping me against her chest as I went to town on them, my hands reaching for her pants as she lifted her hips and allowed me to slide them off of her.

"MMM...come on baby...stick it in me..." she hissed when she felt me sliding her panties away and started yanking my clothes off, leaving us both naked as I lined my dick up with her pussy.

"I've got a better idea Ash," I told her as I pulled my dick away from her and lowered my head between her legs, sliding my tongue into her and starting to lick her tight cunt.

"UH...OHGOD...your tongue feels so good..." she hissed as I darted it in and out of her, arching her back and running her fingers through my hair as I late her out.

"Cum for me Ash," I whispered to her as I drove my tongue into her again and felt her walls starting to pull on it, "cum all over my tongue if you want my dick inside you, baby."

"UH...YES...OHGOD...YES...baby...gonna...cum..." she hissed as she slammed her hips up into my face, throwing her head back and cumming all over my face as I licked away at her insides and drank down her cum, holding her thighs apart as I drank down all of her sweet honey and backed my tongue out of her, giving her a long, deep kiss as I lined my dick up with her pussy.

"UH..." she whispered softly when she felt me push my dick inside of her and start thrusting away, her walls wrapping tightly around it as I began to fuck her.

"So tight Ashley...you're tighter than then rest of them baby..." I whispered as her pussy continued to clamp down on my dick, her back arching and her eyes closing as she worked her hips back and forth around it.

"OHGOD...fuck...me...don't...stop..." she hissed as I placed her legs up onto my shoulders, my dick sliding over every inch of her cunt thanks to the new position I was fucking her in.

"Not gonna last too much longer Ash..." I told her as I plunged into the depths of her pussy, her hips twisting around it as I bottomed out inside of her and felt her walls start to put the squeeze on me.

"FUCK...YES...I'm cumming...OHGOD..." she shouted, lifting her hips and wrapping her arms and legs around me as she came, flooding my dick with her nectar as I started to quicken my strokes into her.

"Yeah...you cum all over that dick Ashley...take my baby seed up inside you..." I teased her as I thrust one last time into her and came inside of her, both of us grunting as I started to deliver my cum into her, ropes of it filling her baby cavity as I completely drained myself into her pussy before pulling out.

"I have a bed in the other room that could really use a little action," I whispered to Ashley as she started to make out with me, my mouth moving over her tits and sucking on them again as I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom, making out with her the whole way.

"MMM...let's break the springs on it John..." Ashley hissed in her lowest, sexiest voice as I laid her down on it and straddled her again, sliding my dick along her pussy lips and sinking it into her again.

"Oh...we're DEFINITELY going to try..." I teased her as I pounded on her pussy, her walls wrapping tightly around it as I drove it in and out of her, my mouth once again attaching itself to her heaving chest as I started to suck on her tits again.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...you're...the...best...I've...ever...fucking...had...OHGODYES..." she shouted as I drilled her cunt, her vaginal muscles clinging to my dick as she threw her head back and closed her eyes just as they began to roll back in her head.

"Come on Ash...cum for me..." I whispered to her as she arched her back and pushed her hips into mine, screaming my name as loud as she could as her body stiffened up and she came all over my dick again.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...YES...cumming for you JOHN...OHGOD...FUCK..." she hissed, her legs quaking in orgasmic bliss as she threw them around me as I drove my dick balls-deep inside of her and pounding away on her again.

"SHIT...here it comes again Ashley..." I whispered to her to signify that my own orgasm was about to hit, pulling her hips into mine as she threw her head back and let out a long, low moan as I thrust into her one more time and blew my load deep inside of her.

"UH...MMM...cum inside me..." she begged me as I fired my cum into her, her legs squeezing around my waist as I shot one thick, sticky load after another into her, her walls massaging my dick as I emptied myself into her and pulled out of her.

"I bet the other girls aren't THAT good in bed, are they?" she teased me, licking her lips as she ran her fingers over her leaking cunt, then sucked on them, licking her lips again after she finished, "not even Shay."

"I don't know what you've heard Ashley, but there's nothing going on with me and Shay other than this," I told her as she hit her knees and wrapped her hands around my dick, winking at me as she began to lead it to her mouth.

"Please...I saw the way she was looking at you all those times the three of us got together..." she hissed as she wrapped her lips around my dick and started sucking on it so vigorously that it's almost as if she was trying to prove something to me.

"MMM...FUCK...suck it Ashley..." I hissed as she winked at me and worked her oral skills on my dick, licking the tip of it as she took more and more of it down her throat.

"I suck dick better than they do too..." she teased me before going back to work on my dick, her hands cupping my balls when she sensed me reaching my end.

"MMM...cumming Ash...OHGODYES..." I hissed, clenching my teeth and grunting as she deep-throated me to take me over the edge, moaning herself when I slammed my hips into her face and shot my load down her throat, greedily drinking it all down and kissing my dick when she finished.

"My ass is yours if you want it baby..." she purred, licking my neck as she got up and bent over the bed, wiggling her ass in my face and moaning to herself as I walked up behind her and grabbed her hips, kissing her neck as I slid my dick between her tight ass cheeks.

"You should already know what my answer is Ashley," I teased her as I started to thrust inside of her tight backdoor, her anal ring guiding me deeper into her bowels as I railed her ass a little harder.

"UH," she moaned when I started to move my hips back and forth a little faster inside of her bowels, throwing her head back as she pushed her hips back into mine.

"OHGOD...fuck...my...ass..." she whispered as I filled her ass one last time, both of our orgasms fast approaching as she shot a little trickle of her cunt juice down her thighs and I grabbed her hips and shot my load deep into her ass.

"UH...OHGOD..." she moaned when she felt my cum exploding into her bowels, going stiff as board as I finished filling them with my seed and pulled out of her, both of us collapsing on the bed in exhaustion.

"I'm so glad you have this sweet new place John," Ashley whispered to me as we made out on it, "because now we can spend the night cuddling together after such awesome sex, baby."

And that was the last thing I remembered before we fell asleep in each other's arms, barely waking up in time for us to make it to the set the next day.