Fulfilled Fantasies

Story Info
Fantasy 1.
4.6k words
4.33
99.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy 1

My wife Jan and I have been married for seven years and have always shared fantasies to heighten our sex lives. These stories are fantasies shared and fulfilled. We love each other with all our hearts and want for each other to have a very pleasurable life and to not go into old age wishing "what if" or "if only" when we were younger.

My wife Jan is thirty-two years old. She is five foot ten inches tall. She has radiant brunette hair. Her face is beautiful and that is not just me saying that. She had done some modeling in her twenties. She has always stayed in shape with a firm flat stomach. Her breasts are thirty-six DD with nipples that are always hard and stand perky and proud. Her legs are long and lean. Not muscular in a man's sense, but toned. She keeps her pussy trimmed with a small strip of pubic hair directly above her pussy. She loves to wear sexy clothes that at times border on skimpy. She gets looks everywhere we go.

My name is Chaz and I too stay in shape. I am six foot one and have been told to be a good-looking guy. My cock when hard is not huge but a well endowed eight inches. I also keep my pubic hair trimmed. Jan likes it that way. Jan is excellent at deep throating my cock and does not like all the hair tickling her nose when she sucks me. She also likes to lick and suck my balls so I also keep them trimmed. She likes to do the trimming and at times gets so carried away that I look down and there is no pubic hair left.

We have always had a very active sex life but after seven years have decided that it is time to branch out and fulfill our fantasies.

One of the fantasies that I had shared with Jan was to be tied to a bed and teased and played with by several women at once.

Jan has decided that the first fantasy we would fulfill would be one of mine since my birthday was coming up in two weeks. I didn't know which one she was going to fulfill, she wanted it to be a surprise.

The day of my birthday came and I had taken off work to celebrate it.

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and the sun streaming through the window. My beautiful wife was lying next to me asleep. She was naked as usual and I rolled over to cuddle up behind her. Naturally, my cock was hard and poking her between her ass cheeks. I reached over her and cupped one of her breasts in my hand.

"Good morning, birthday boy," She mumbled.

"Morning," I replied.

She reached between us and wrapped her hand around my hard cock, "You seem to be ready to go today."

"I thought we might start off my birthday properly," I responded.

She stroked my cock a few times and then got out of bed.

She walked to the bathroom saying, "Nope, today we fulfill one of your fantasies and I want you at full strength and hard as a rock for it."

I heard her peeing and then brushing her teeth as I laid there with my hard cock poking at the sheets making a tent. I wrapped my hand around it and was slowly stroking it.

She stepped out of the bathroom and saw me, "Keep your hands off your dick."

I removed my hand as she stepped to her closet. She came out wearing a tight white tank top and a pair of white, tight spandex boy shorts. Her big tits were protruding from the edges of the shirt and her tight ass was well defined as the shorts rode high on her cheeks revealing a third of them.

"You want me to stop with you wearing an outfit like that today?" I asked.

"Behave yourself. Get out of bed and do not get dressed," She said as she walked out of the bedroom.

I didn't know which fantasy she was going to fulfill but was hoping it was my favorite one.

My cock was still rock hard as I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. While brushing my cock went back to flaccid so I could at least pee.

I walked down the hallway naked as instructed.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the kitchen wall and it was ten fifteen.

Jan was there making coffee.

"Am I to stay naked all day or what?" I asked.

"All day," was all she said not turning around.

"Would the birthday boy like some breakfast?" She then asked.

"I'm starving. That would be great," I replied.

"Sit down and I will fix you your favorite waffles," She said.

I sat down and watched her begin fixing my breakfast. Just watching her ass in those shorts and her tits protruding from the open arms of the tank top made my cock hard again.

"So what is today going to bring?" I asked.

"You know it is a surprise and you will find out around one o'clock," She said looking back at me with a grin.

She sat the waffles in front of me and noticed my hard cock, "You're hard already? Just thinking about what is going to happen has you all worked up doesn't it?"

"Yes."

I ate my waffles and then went to the living room and sat on the couch still naked to watch some TV and wait until one.

Time passed slowly as I kept looking at the clock.

Finally, Jan walked in and said, "Follow me."

I looked at the clock and it was twelve forty five.

I got up and followed her to the bedroom.

Once there I could see she had removed all the blankets and sheets from the bed with the exception of the fitted sheet.

"Lie down on your back in the middle of the bed," She ordered.

I laid down and watched as she went to the dresser and pulled out some padded restraints.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," was all she responded with.

The restraints had padded leather cuffs attached to ropes.

She started at my wrists tying me to the corner posts of the headboard. She then went to the foot of the bed and restrained my ankles to the posts of the footboard.

She finished and then looked at her handy work.

"Can you move?" She asked.

I pulled against the restraints and had very little movement.

"Not much," I replied.

"Good," she said smiling.

She stepped into the bathroom and took a very quick shower. When she stepped out, she was wearing a nearly sheer short robe that left nothing to the imagination.

No sooner had she stepped out and I heard the doorbell ring. She stepped out of the room to get the door.

My cock was rock hard lying there wondering what was next. I had a pretty good Idea at this point but wondered who she had coming to help her.

Jan had several drop dead gorgeous friends and I wondered if it would be any of them or strangers.

I could barely hear Jan talking to someone in a low voice and then some subdued laughter.

About five minutes passed and I could hear footsteps coming down the hall. My cock was throbbing with anticipation.

Jan stepped through the door and right behind her was Liz, Pam and Rachel.

"Honey, I found a couple of very willing volunteers to help fulfill your first fantasy," Jan said.

She could not have done a better job in finding her volunteers.

Liz and her husband Jack were friends of ours and had been for several years. Liz was a tall blonde with big full tits and a great body that I had always mentally undressed. She came into the room wearing a white garter belt with white stockings. She had on a pair of white string panties and her big tits were naked.

Pam was a shorter girl that I had only met once. She worked with Jan. She was wearing one of Jan's sheer robes. Through the robe, I could see her naked body. She also had a set of big firm tits and I could see her pussy that was trimmed but not clean shaved. Looked like a bikini trim to me.

Rachel was the ultimate male fantasy women. She had always reminded me of Pamela Anderson. Her features and body were nearly identical. They could have been sisters. Rachel was married and worked with Jan also. I had only met her husband once. Rachel was completely naked. Her pussy was closely trimmed but not completely shaved. Her tits were topped with small pink areola and nipples, both of which were hard with excitement.

"Are you ready to fulfill fantasy number one?" Jan asked.

I looked down at my hard cock and replied, "I believe so."

Jan untied her sheer robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. It fell from her body to the floor. She then climbed onto the bed naked.

Rachel walked around the other side of the bed and I watched as her big full tits swayed with each of her steps.

Liz followed Jan onto the bed and headed to the foot of the bed while Pam untied her robe and let it fall to the floor.

It was nearly too much to take in watching all four of them as they ascended onto the bed with me.

Jan climbed up to my face and leaned down, "Happy Birthday Lover. Enjoy yourself."

Rachel was on the other side of me and placed her warm hand on my chest and pinched my right nipple, rolling it between her fingers as Jan kissed me.

I felt Liz's hand rest on my thigh close to my balls.

Jan pulled away from our kiss and leaned down to suck my left nipple into her mouth. Pam, now naked climbed onto the bed on Rachel's side at the foot of the bed and let her hand rest on my other thigh.

Rachel leaned down and sucked my right nipple into her mouth.

Liz moved her hand from my thigh to my throbbing cock and wrapped her hand around it, while Pam cupped my balls in her hand.

I looked down at Rachel and Jan sucking on my nipples and knew this very well may exceed my fantasy.

I saw Liz's head drop down and then felt a warm mouth envelope my hard cock.

Pam's head dropped down and I could feel her kissing and sucking my balls.

I looked up at the ceiling in complete awe at the immense pleasures that were simultaneously racing through my body.

It is one thing to have Jan sucking my cock but to have both nipples sucked, my cock sucked and my balls sucked at the same time was mind-blowing.

Rachel and Jan both stopped sucking on my hard nipples. Rachael began throwing her leg over my body and Jan backed away so she could. She straddled my chest, as I looked straight into her pussy.

"How about a little pussy eating birthday boy?" Rachel said as she scooted up my body until her pussy was against my face and mouth. I immediately stuck out my tongue and began licking her sweet twat.

I could no longer see what was happening and who was doing what but I knew where Jan was. I could now tell that Liz and Pam were taking turns sucking my cock.

I looked up past Rachel's pussy and could see the underside of her big tits bounding up and down as she rode my face.

"Don't let him cum," I heard Jan say and then she added, "We need him for several hours and when he does cum I want it to blow his head off."

They both stopped sucking on my cock and I could feel them kissing and caressing my thighs.

The bed was moving and I soon looked up past Rachel and saw Liz standing directly over my head straddled. Her pussy was directly above my head only she did not squat down. She grabbed the back of Rachel's head and pulled Rachel to her pussy. Rachel stuck out her tongue and began licking Liz's pussy while I laid there licking and sucking on Rachel's pussy.

I could then see Jan's hand reach out and she cupped Rachel's right tit in her hand.

"Holy shit" raced through my mind. Jan had never expressed a fantasy about other women. Maybe she was caught up in the moment.

I felt a hand around my cock holding it up. Then the unmistakable feeling of sliding into a wet, warm pussy.

Pam was fucking me.

Jan began pinching and rolling Rachel's nipple and Rachel began to moan.

Her pussy was soaking wet and her juices were smeared onto my face.

"Mmmmmmmm," Rachel moaned against Liz's pussy as her body began to shudder.

"Oooooooo FUCK!" Rachel screamed as her juices flooded my tongue.

When she had finished cumming, she climbed off my face. Liz was still standing directly over me but I looked down to see little Pam's pussy swallowing my cock. Her big tits were bouncing up and down as she fucked me.

Liz then spun around and I looked up directly at her pussy and asshole as she was straddled above me. She began squatting down and placed her pussy against my face.

Liz's smooth pussy felt good against my tongue and I sucked her hard clit into my mouth.

Jan then really shocked me as she leaned over and sucked Liz's nipple into her mouth. I watched her lips wrap around her tit and sucked her nipple.

Pam stopped fucking me and climbed off my throbbing cock.

I laid there sucking on Liz's pussy watching my wife suck on her tit. The bed was moving but didn't know what was happening. I heard Jan's vibrator click on.

The vibrator was humming away but not on me and I began to realize apparently Pam and Rachel were busy using it.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS," Liz yelled out as her body jerked on my face and she ground her pussy harder against me.

Her pussy became saturated with her juices as she had an orgasm against my tongue.

When she was done, Jan released her tit and she climbed off my body.

I then could see Pam bent over on all fours. Her face against the foot of the bed and Rachel had the vibrator humming at full speed massaging Pam's pussy and little brown rosebud.

Pam was grasping at the sheets as she was nearing an orgasm.

Jan reached down and wrapped her hand around my hard cock and stroked it while I watched the two women.

"Oh my GAWD FUCK YESSSS," Pam screamed as she began thrusting her ass toward the vibrating cock.

Rachel then slide the cock inside Pam's pussy, "OHHHHH FUCK!" Pam screamed as she came hard and long riding back and forth on the vibrating cock.

Liz walked over and took the vibrator from Rachel and pushed Rachel down on the bed. She was lying next to me as Liz got between her legs. With the vibrator still humming at top speed, she placed it against Rachel's pussy.

"FUCK," Rachel yelled out as the simulated cock touched her clit.

Jan took her hand from my cock and straddled my body. She guided my cock to her pussy and sat fully on me.

Pam now recovered from her orgasm leaned over and sucked Jan's right nipple into her mouth. Jan rolled her head back and began grinding against my groin.

Rachel then began to move. She moved above me on all fours. She placed her right tit at my mouth and lowered it until it was against my mouth. I sucked her tit into my mouth and Liz went back to work on her pussy.

"Oh gawd yes," Rachel moaned.

Rachel's sweet smelling perfume filled my nostrils as I sucked her. I could not see anything because my face was covered with Rachel's tits.

I could feel my cock beginning to expand and knew I was going to cum if Jan kept riding my cock.

She must have also felt it and pulled off me. My cock slapped against my belly.

I then heard Jan whispering in my ear, "Not yet big boy."

"OOOO," Jan then moaned not moving her head.

"OOOHHH GAWD," she moaned again in my ear.

Someone and I was assuming Pam was doing something to my wife's pussy.

Rachel groaned, "OH MY GAWD," as her body jerked and she pulled her tit from my mouth. I watched her body convulse and she dropped her tits against my face nearly smothering me as she came hard against Liz's use of the vibrator.

Jan was breathing heavily in my ear.

Rachel pulled her tits off my face and sat on the edge of the bed. I then could see Pam behind Jan. Her face was buried against her ass.

"OOOOOOGAWD," Jan moaned as she stopped breathing. I knew from experience that she was going to cum and cum hard.

"FUCK!" Jan nearly yelled in my ear as she convulsed with an orgasm.

When she had finished she rolled onto her back next to me catching her breath. Pam's face was shiny from Jan's juices.

My cock was pulsing into the air wanting attention.

Jan sat up and said, "How about a break and a cold drink Ladies?"

"Sounds good to me," Rachel answered.

They all climbed off the bed.

"Honey we will be back in a little bit," Jan said with a smile as they all walked out of the room.

"Wait," I yelled but they just kept walking.

"What the fuck," I mumbled to myself as my cock was aching for release.

I could hear the girls talking and laughing in the kitchen as my cock stayed hard.

I looked at the clock beside the bed. It was nearly three.

About five minutes had passed and I heard footsteps coming back down the hallway.

Jan walked in and the rest of the girls behind her.

"Ok dear, we need to wrap this up so the girls can get home before their husbands do," Jan said.

Rachel was the first on the bed. She straddled my body and grabbed my hard cock. She held it up and lowered herself onto my raging hard-on.

"Oh yes," She moaned as her warm, cum slick pussy enveloped me.

She began riding me and her huge tits were bouncing up and down with each stroke.

Jan moved herself so her pussy was situated at my right hand. I slipped a finger inside her.

Pam did the same at my left hand and I slipped a finger inside her. I fingered them while watching Rachel fucking my cock.

Liz crawled onto the bed and bent over me. She began sucking my nipples. First one and then the other, back and forth.

I could feel my cock swelling and Rachel stopped and got off my cock.

"He is ready to unload," she said.

"FUCK GIRLS, I NEED TO CUM," I nearly yelled.

"Liz your turn," Jan said.

Liz then straddled my body and lowered herself onto me. I watched my cock slide inside her.

Rachel then took her place sucking and licking my nipples.

"My gawd he is bigger than Rick," Liz said as she bobbed up and down on my aching cock.

Pam and Jan were both now grinding their pussies against my hands.

It did not take long and I could feel the cum boiling and my cock expand.

Liz stopped and got off my cock, "Damn it I would like to ride that thing a little longer but he was ready to shoot."

"FUCK," I yelled.

"Pam your turn again," Jan said.

"Gawd and I am ready for a big hard cock," She replied pulling away from my hand.

Liz came up to my hand planting her pussy against it while Pam situated herself above my cock. She guided me to her and I easily slipped inside her wet pussy.

Pam did not get more than a dozen strokes in before she pulled off my cock, "He is going to explode."

My cock was spontaneously jerking and throbbing as she climbed off me.

All the girls then pulled away from me and laid face down around my cock.

Jan grabbed my cock as I watched her open her mouth and suck me completely into her throat. Her lips were against my balls.

"Damn girl you need to teach me how to do that," Rachel said.

"Here you try it," Jan said handing my cock over to Rachel.

Rachel opened wide and took my cock into her mouth. She slowly lowered her mouth on me and I could feel the resistance from the back of her throat. She back away and gagged.

"How do you do that?" She asked Jan.

"Practice and you have to let your throat relax."

"Let me try," Liz said taking my cock.

She lowered her mouth around my cock and she too gagged.

"I don't think I can do it," Liz said.

"Practice, practice, practice" Jan said.

"My turn," Pam said now taking my cock that felt like it was going to split the skin and explode it ached so badly.

Pam opened her mouth and let me slide in. I felt the back of her throat and then it opened slightly and I slipped past it.

She jerked it out of her mouth and gagged.

"Here Jan show us again." Pam said handing my cock back to Jan.

My wife opened her mouth and down I went deep into her throat.

"OHHH FUCK!" I moaned.

Jan pulled me out and said, "He is done Ladies."

She stroked my cock while Rachel and Liz sucked and licked my tight balls.

"OOOOOOOO FUCK YESSSSSS!" I yelled as the cum in my body raced up the shaft of my cock.

I arched my back and pulled against the restraints as the first shot exploded from my cock. It set a new record and shot clear up to my neck.

I was actually light headed as shot after shot exploded from my cock.

When I had finished, Jan put my cock back into her mouth cleaning it off. Liz and Rachel began licking the cum from my groin and stomach while Pam moved up and licked it off my neck and chest.

12