Fulfilling My Wife's Lezdom Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck honey! I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna—"

I pinch her nipples hard again.

"Oh fuck! Jack! Honey, I'm cumming!"

Jenny's pussy spasmed all over my cock. I squeezed her breasts and she put her hands on top of mine. She then turned her head to kiss me. She kept lips close to mine as she came yet again. If it was just me and her, I would have came already. However, I knew there was still much to be done. After those few seconds, Jenny came back from her orgasm.

"Mistress, please fuck me some more."

"If you want more, then ride my cock on the bed."

Jenny got on the bed and lied down right in the center. Lexi climbed on top of Jenny with her back facing her. She aimed the strapon to the entrance of her pussy.

SMACK!

"No! Slaves only deserve to be fucked in the ass!"

Lexi had a look of disappointment on her face. She tried to convince Jenny.

"But Mistress—"

SMACK!

The spank was a little bit harder this time.

"How dare you answer back your Mistress!"

The look on Lexi's face showed it was obvious she was too scared to try again. She said to Jenny, "I'm sorry Mistress. Please fuck my ass. I only deserved to be fucked in such a dirty place." Lexi lowered her ass down and the strap on went back in. The moment it filled her rectum, she moaned, "Oh Mistress, it feels so good in my ass." Lexi was riding Jenny while stroking her clitoris. I pushed Lexi back and her back landed on Jenny's chest. I shoved my cock in her pussy because I knew it was what she craved desperately for.

"Oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes! I always wanted to be double penned!"

Jenny grabbed Lexi's breasts and asked her, "Now what do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress! Thank you Master for fucking my ass and pussy at the same time! Oh fuck, I'm already gonna cum from this!"

I felt Lexi's vaginal muscles contract around my cock. She dug her nails into my back and was screaming in pleasure. It was actually starting to hurt so I took my mind off it by fucking her faster.

"Oh Mistress! Master! I'm cumming!"

'Wow that was quick, I guess she really never tried double penetration before.' I thought.

"Did I say you could cum?!" Jenny asked as she pinched Lexi's nipples.

"Oh God! I'm sorry Mistress. I didn't mean to disobey you."

Jenny then directed her attention to me and asked,

"Honey, can you lift her off me?"

"Okay."

I lifted Lexi off of Jenny. Once I did this, Jenny pulled the strapon out of Lexi's ass and got up. She undid the strapon and removed it.

"Okay honey, you can lay her down."

I laid Lexi onto our bed and we were in the missionary position. I was about to pull out, but then Jenny mounted Lexi's face and said to her,

"Show me how sorry you are slave. I'll only allow you to lick my pussy this once since I'm really enjoying this butt plug."

"Thank you for allowing me to eat your beautiful pussy Mistress."

Lexi licked away and Jenny praised her,

"Oh! That's it slave, please your Mistress's pussy!"

I continued to fuck Lexi as she ate Jenny out. Jenny and I smiled at each other and I leaned forward. Jenny knew what I wanted and did the same. We both completed the triangle by kissing each other passionately. When we broke our kiss, I looked into those beautiful blue eyes as she told me she loved me. I responded,

"I love you more."

"Yeah, says the person who's fucking another woman while he says that to his wife."

'Damn, she got me.'

We both chuckled at her comment and look at each other again. The laughs faded out quick as we kissed again. I could tell Lexi had no complaints because it felt like her pussy was getting more and more slippery. She probably came. It was to the point where Lexi was leaking onto the bed sheets.

"Baby, I think this slave is really getting off to eating you out. She's even more wet."

It's probably due to an orgasm but I just wanted to tell Jenny that to turn her on. Jenny responded by grinding her pussy into Lexi's face. I fucked Lexi while I made out with Jenny and play with her breasts. Once our lips separated, Jenny said,

"Fuck yeah! You love eating my pussy don't you?!"

"Yes Mistress, I love your sweet pussy and I love it when you force me to take it in the ass."

That did it for Jenny, she moaned in my face, "Oh honey, I'm gonna cum!" She then turned her attention back to Lexi and commanded, "Open your mouth slave!" Lexi opened her mouth obediently and Jenny raised herself up. She began to finger herself.

"You better drink all of my cum or you'll be punished for it."

"Yes Mistress."

Jenny begged me, "Honey, suck and pinch my nipples!" I leaned forward and said "gladly" as I put one nipple in my mouth while pinching the other.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming honey! I'm cumming!!"

Jenny squirted cum into Lexi's mouth and she did her best to catch everything, but it overflowed and some of it spilled on the bed. Jenny shot torrents of cum so intensely that it not only ended up in Lexi's mouth, but all over her face and a bit on her neck and chest.

Jenny moved away from Lexi's face to see her work of art. Lexi's mouth was filled to the brim. She purposely kept it open to show us, then she closed her mouth to swallow but more of it spilled out before she closed her mouth. This did me in and I warned Jenny,

"Fuck baby, that's so fucking hot, now I'm gonna cum!"

"No honey! Not in this pathetic slave. This bitch got my cum all over our bed!"

Jenny lied on her back next to Lexi, lifted her legs, and spread her pussy. She pleaded,

"Please honey, cum inside here."

I pull out of Lexi and put my cock inside Jenny. She moaned to me,

"Oh yeah honey, I love having you inside me."

"Baby, I'm gonna cum—"

"Cum a lot inside me! I'm gonna force this bitch to eat it out of my pussy as punishment. You hear that slave?!"

"Yes Mistress! I deserve to be punished for spilling your cum."

Before I came, I pulled out of Jenny and said "I have a better idea." I pulled out the butt plug and replace it with my well lubed cock. The moment it went in, Jenny clenched her asshole around my cock to give me a tight gripping sensation.

"Oh honey, I haven't had you in my ass all night."

Her ass felt soft, warm, and clean. I could tell she cleaned it; I didn't feel anything inside. The soft warm sensation of her rectum and the clenching of her asshole were too much to bear anymore.

"Oh yes! Fuck yeah honey! Fuck my ass!"

I only lasted for a few more seconds, then I yelled "I'm cumming baby!" and started pouring cum inside Jenny's ass. I knew I came a lot for every squirt of cum. It felt like I was filling Jenny's insides and she was loving it.

"Mmm, honey you're cumming so much. That's good, more to force this bitch to eat!"

As I finished cumming, I pulled out and Jenny clenched her asshole so none of my cum leaked out. She turned to Lexi and commanded,

"Alright slave, get off the bed and on your knees."

"Yes Mistress."

Lexi got off the bed and knelt in front of Jenny as she lifted her legs and put her knees to her breasts. She reached down and spread her ass. Lexi immediately put her tongue inside Jenny's asshole and I saw my cum spilling into Lexi's mouth. Jenny pushed all of my cum out of her ass and Lexi took it in her mouth without complaint.

'Damn, I didn't know I came that much.' I thought.

Lexi's mouth was full of my cum, but before she swallowed, she turned to me and opened her mouth to show me just how much cum was in there. It was a lot of cum. She swallowed and went back to cleaning the rest out of Jenny's ass. Jenny closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. By the time it was all gone, Lexi was still eating out Jenny's ass. She wasn't even cleaning or eating my cum anymore, she was just trying to go in as deep as she could into Jenny's ass. When she finally stopped and pulled her tongue out, she looked at me and gave me a naughty smile. She crawled to me to clean me off next. It felt nice to have her put me back inside; I almost got hard again. Once she was finished, I went on the bed to lay with Jenny and Lexi decided to resume eating Jenny's ass again.

"That's enough slave. You did well."

Lexi got back on her feet and said, "Thank you for the treat Mistress, your ass tastes amazing as always and thank you Master, your cum was very thick and delicious."

The role play was over once that sentence ended. I cuddled up with Jenny, she kissed me and Lexi was leaving the room to clean up and change. I still couldn't believe what just happened. I sighed happily and said,

"That was wonderful baby. What did I do to deserve someone as amazing as you?"

Jenny just smiled at me and responded with "You massage me, take care of me when I'm sick, help me out with anything and everything, you cook and clean with me instead of sitting around, you make me cum multiple times before you even cum once. I could keep going on with this list. I think the real question is: What did I do to deserve someone as amazing as you?"

I smiled and was happy to hear that. She really believes that she's the lucky one. I think otherwise, but decided to not try to disprove her. Instead, I hugged her and squeezed firmly. I kissed her while holding her tight.

"I don't know what I'll ever do without you."

"I could say the same." She shot back.

We closed our eyes and kissed again.

"I hope you enjoyed my present to you. You don't have to share me with another man; I have no interest in that. I love you and all I need is you...and your cock and cum."

"Oh baby, thank you, thank you so much."

We resumed our cuddling and kissing, then Lexi interrupted us.

"Hey you guys, I'm gonna get going. That was fun."

We both said to Lexi, "Okay goodnight Lexi, we had fun too."

"Actually it's more like good morning, it's already around 5:30 in the morning." Lexi giggled.

'Damn! We were having sex for about six to seven hours?!'

I was shocked when I calculated that. I could tell Jenny was surprised from this too. Lexi then asked,

"Before I go, I was wondering Jenny..."

Jenny had a curious look on her face and asked, "What is it honey?"

Now it was Lexi's turn to look embarrassed. She said bashfully, "Well...I, uh...I...I was wondering if we could do this again."

'What?! No way! Am I dreaming?!'

I looked to Jenny to see her reaction. She looked to the side trying think of how to answer Lexi.

"Please Jenny. The three of us, not just me and Jack. I promise I won't steal him away from you. This is just for fun. Nothing romantic."

Jenny was still pondering on what to answer her with. Lexi got on her knees and put her hands in a praying position. She gave Jenny a puppy-dog-eyed look and begged in a submissive tone, "Please Mistress Jenny. You can fuck my ass and force me to lick your beautiful tight pink asshole a thousand times if you want."

Jenny looked at Lexi and smiled. She rolled her eyes and said,

"Ooooh Aaaalright."

I got hard the moment she said that and Lexi smiled while cheerfully saying, "Yay! Thanks Jenny! I promise to never steal Jack away and to let you swallow the last load next time. I hogged it all to myself."

"Oh don't worry, you're not the only one that's excited."

She lifted her leg to expose my hard on. The three of us burst out laughing. Once the laughing subsided, Jenny continued, "Besides, I really enjoyed this night, both the cuckquean fantasy and dominatrix fantasy. Also, as for the cum, don't worry, I still have a lot here with me."

She moved her hand towards my cock and I move so she could grab it. However, it wasn't my cock she wanted. Instead, she stuck two fingers in her ass and pulled them out with my cum all over them.

"See, not to worry."

Jenny stuck her fingers in her mouth. The only thought in my head was 'Wow, that was hotter than what I was expecting.'

"Haha, okay you two, see you later. Sleep tight, I'm gonna do the same. Thanks again Jenny."

We both said, "Okay Lexi, goodnight, thanks again."

As Lexi left our field of vision, I turned my attention to Jenny.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yeah, I love you and only you and you're feelings are mutual. Besides, I really enjoyed watching you fuck Lexi while I was bound and helpless. Then having me dominate her after just made everything all the more better."

I smiled at her and kissed her. Once the kiss broke, I looked into her blue eyes and said, "I don't deserve you."

Jenny put her pointer finger to my lips and said, "Oh shush honey." She turned around so I could spoon with her. I held her tightly as we both drifted off to sleep together. Since then, our marriage and love for each other are still strong and our sex life was even better than it already was.

12