Fulfillment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After splashing a generous glop of fragrant edible oil directly onto my exposed anus, Tim proceeded to lick the oil further into my asshole. Then he coated his own member with the oil and Deb stretched my legs apart using one of the remaining cuffs to attach my right legs to a bedpost. This left only the one leg free. I had guessed what was next. Slowly but without hesitation or delay, he was sliding that purple dildo into my pussy just an inch or two but enough to hit a lot of my favorite buttons. Then he followed it with a quick shallow stab into my ass with his now very erect dick. A few more thrusts and it slid right in. I could see his eyes in the mirror and they were about the size of silver dollars now. He banged me so hard from behind that I could hardly move when he announced that he was finally cuming. Between the dildo still vibrating while Deb rubbed it in all the right spots and the pounding Tim was giving my ass, I was soon about ready to yelp in amazed satiety.

I had been fucked up the ass before and by bigger dicks too. But the combination of the dildo hitting the right spots in my puss, the occasional pinched nipple and the reaming of my already partially filled crotch was amazing. Tim was pushing in and out with good speed now. He slipped out just as he started to ejaculate and began spraying cum all over my right ass cheek. He then rubbed the shrinking knob against my other ass cheek and then pushed it back in which made me squirm a bit, but which only seemed to make him prouder. He was done cuming but it still felt so nice and warm being double-fucked! I could only imagine what a truly huge dick doing this to me would feel like. Or what two huge ones could do!

"How am I going to explain these hickeys and swollen nipples to my husband, guys? Or maybe I'll just torture him with it for a week or so. If this guy I've been Im-ing is half the stud he claims to be I'm going to have an amazing week of fucking cuming up!"

This brought a few guffaws from Deb and a belly laugh from Tim.

"I guess we broke you in right then," Tim chortled!

"Don't forget to set something up with hubby and us some time so I can check out his equipment too," Deb entreated.

After they released me from my bonds and when I was able to move again without wobbling, I picked up my things and began the drive home thinking about the adventure I had just experienced that afternoon. More over I was scheming up ways to make the next week, leading up to what I knew would be a visit with my single friend, more memorable for all concerned.

"Perhaps after I get a chance at a single guy again a foursome would be in order," I told the car radio. "Then maybe a visit to a swing club or a nudist resort or one of those Nevada clubs or that guy with the boat or..." The mind reels in anticipation.

12