Full Figured Chic Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes" she cried out as he slid, slowly and purposefully, into her, allowing the entirety of his own shaft to press into her to the root.

"Yeah" said the man at the bottom who must have been able to feel the other penis through the walls of her sex.

The man above her threw his head back and hissed as he began to pump into her ass. She thrust back, working both of the shafts into her body deeper and deeper. She grunted and groaned as she pressed back, luring them both into her body that seemed to be made to suck on male flesh with every single hole available.

"Ahhhhh...." she cried out as she obviously came. The man under her shouted out "Oh yeah, cum for me honey" as he keep pumping in and out of her, holding her tight, not letting her slip off the two love shafts embedded deep within her.

Soon the man inside her round behind let out a grunt that led to a large moan, and he came into her body. As that happened the other man grunted like a wild animal and thrust hard into her, making her buck and lurch against the two of them. She cried out over and over. Sasha thought maybe she'd never seen a woman enjoy her sex as much as this one seemed to.

Satiated, both the men slipped out of her, and each of the three of them slumped against the couch, the second man sitting back on his own, and the woman draped over the top of the man who had been inside her only moments before.

"Mmm.. You men need tea yes?" she said mysteriously.

"I want whatever you take to keep young." The man under her said. She tossed a playful punch he pretended to dodge, and then she stood and went to the counter to make them a pot of tea.

"Seriously Soltar. How is it that you still look thirty and we know that we are all well into our fifties? We both look our age, but you don't at all. How do you do it? I want your secret."

"You have to be bad in this life and in the next." She smiled with a mystery in her voice.

"Ahh.... you and your elusive answers. You wouldn't even marry me when I asked."

"Marriage is a trap for a flightless bird. This bird has wings, darling, wings!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, but my love could have kept you free, I'm sure of it. I swear to god I've never met a woman who loved to fuck as much as you. Don't you agree Harry?"

The other man was dozing on the couch. "What? Oh yeah, she loves it alright. I always come so hard when I am playing these little games. It makes me want to sleep."

Sasha realised she'd been there for a quite a while now and she was going to have to work out a game plan for getting in there and getting the information for Penny without being told to just get lost. Especially seeing as Madame Soltar wasn't exactly that friendly toward her the last time their paths crossed.

She wondered how the mad thing would take to her this time, and how she could approach the situation to help her get the information she needed for Penny.

The sleepier of the two men settled back into the couch, not at all self conscious that he was naked as the other man who had stood to dress himself. He stretched out his feet to rest them on the coffee table, only to unbalance it a little and send a neat little stack of books flying to the ground.

Madame Soltar jumped visibly where she stood making tea across the other side of the room. She turned on her heel viscously, her large pendulous breasts swaying.

"What was that?"

"Sorry Madam, I'm sorry. It was just me." Said the sleepy man who was busying himself trying to get the books back on to the table. The first man, his trousers now on, ran to her side.

"Boy you sure are jumpy today honey. Calm down. He just spilled the books. They're okay."

But it wasn't enough for her. She moved over to the table to inspect what may have gone on there, and checked on the books.

"Something is not right here." She said as she grabbed for a robe. "He comes back for me." She clasped the robe around her tight, and started to look nervously around the room.

"Sweetheart, there's nothing here. Nothing but us, and we're not going to hurt you. He he he, although you're right, I might come back for you from time to time.... ha ha ha ha"

But none of this appeased Madame Soltar.

At that moment, something ran hard up Sasha's back and leapt into the open window. Sasha felt the heavy weight on her clothes, heard something rip and saw a flash of black as Madam Soltar's cat flew through the window, knocking down the potted plant Sasha hid behind as it sped through the open window.

Madame Soltar screamed out "Who's there?"

Sasha dropped to the ground, her heart racing, hoping she hadn't been seen.

12