Full House: The Reunion

Story Info
John Stamos reunites with the Olsen Twins.
7.2k words
4.49
155.7k
28
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers

John Stamos read the invitation printed in dark black print over and over. He couldn't believe that Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were 18 years old. They were having a huge party and supposedly had invited everyone who used to be on the show. He still remembers them as children on the comedy sitcom Full House. A lot of good times came from that show and he'd made really good friends too. He wanted to see everyone again especially the twins. Ah the Olsen twins sure had gotten beautiful over the years.

John still recalled seeing them as little girls on the show. He'd played the role of Uncle Jesse and boy did he wish he were their "real" uncle now. He'd seen them in several children's and teen movies and always managed to get a hard on just thinking how much he'd love to violate them.

Ok John, stop it! They are young ladies. You need to respect them. Don't let them think you're a dirty old man!

At first John didn't want to go, but he thought about his friends Bob Saget and Dave Coulier and figured they could catch up on old times. Supposedly they were going to meet in a fancy hotel downtown New York City. John was surprised they'd choose a hotel to meet at. He always thought maybe a restaurant or a dance club would be more appropriate.

John nervously looked through his entire closet trying to come up with the best outfit to wear.Why are you being like a woman and taking such a long time to find something to wear damnit? John asked himself. But he knew quite well why he wanted to look good. It sure wasn't to impress Bob and Dave but to let the Olsen twins know that Uncle Jesse is still hot.

For the whole week John kept working out and looking around at different shops still trying to buy the perfect outfit to wear. Rebecca Romijn -Stamos, his model ex-wife was away doing a show in Paris. He'd have this weekend to himself and he anxiously waited for the day he could see the twins all grown up and of legal age.

It was finally Friday. The big day to see his friends and more importantly the Olsen Twins. The girls who had been haunting him in his wet dreams and in his mind when he was conscious and making love to Rebecca. He had decided he'd comb his dark black hair back and to wear some khaki colored slacks with a black button up long sleeve shirt. Underneath the pants he wore some dark blue boxers just in case he happened to maybe get seduced by the twins or if not them, Candace Cameron, Jodie Sweetin, or even Andrea Barber who played Kimmy. The possibilities were endless.

John had to admit that even though he had a beautiful model wife, he still longed for those young little girls he used to play with on the show. He felt bad for lusting after them but in a way he loved the sexy little fantasies he had of them. Buying a birthday gift for them would be the difficult part. After a few hours of trying to choose, he decided to buy them both matching diamond bracelets since cared for them and had been a big part of his life.

The day had finally arrived and John was heading off to New York to the twins' 18th birthday party. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he got off the plane and onto a cab. The cab driver smiled through the mirror and automatically knew who John was.

"Hey! It's Uncle Jesse!" The cab driver said loudly.

John just laughed. He had gotten used to everyone knowing him as "uncle Jesse." "Yup that's me. But please call me John."

The cab driver nodded. "Yes sir. My little girls used to be huge fans of the show. They both actually had a huge crush on you. They were only about 9 years old at the time of course."

John blushed. "Aww thanks for telling me. It's good to hear things like that."

"So where you off to my friend?" The driver asked.

"To the Marriott Marques downtown please."

"Hmmm nice hotel. Is your beautiful wife Rebecca meeting you there?"

John swallowed hard. "Uh no. It's the Olsen's 18th birthday. I'm going to their party. Rebecca and I split up.

The cab driver almost stopped the car as soon as John said that. "Oh my god! The Olsen Twins? Oh man those girls are so sexy! I mean I know I'm a grown man and shouldn't think that way about them but man they are so hot!"

John couldn't stop smiling. "Yes they are very pretty."

"I'm sorry to hear about you and Rebecca though."

The cab driver went on about how hard the twins made him and all John could do was think the same thing.

John arrived at the hotel around five that afternoon. He was still nervous as hell and kept checking his hair and clothes.For Christ's sakes! You're acting like woman! It's just Mary-Kate and Ashley. But god they are so sexy!

John checked into his room and asked the hotel attendant if anyone else from the show had checked in. The woman attendant was a cute blonde girl in her mid twenties and she couldn't help but flirt with John.

"No Mr. Stamos. I don't see anyone else from the show here. The Olsen twins said they wouldn't arrive until about ten o'clock tonight."

Oh great! What the hell am I supposed to do?

"Thank you. I'll just wait in my room but if anyone from the show does check in, please call my room and let me know."

The bubbly blonde nodded and giggled. "Yes Mr. Stamos."

John went up to his room and decided to nap for a while. The flight from LA had drained his energy and now he was quite sleepy. It wasn't long until John fell asleep. It was a deep sleep and all he could do was dream about the twins. He imagined himself between them in bed and having them both place nice soft kisses on his chest and moving down to his.....

RING!!!

John was woken up by the loud shrilling ringing of the telephone. "Hello?" He asked in a husky voice.

"Mr. Stamos. The Olsen Twins are here. They are up in the penthouse and are inviting you to go."

John was still confused and took one look at the clock. It was fifteen minutes past ten o'clock. Had he been asleep this long? He felt somewhat dizzy and yet so rested. "Ok thank you just let them know I'll be there in a few minutes."

John hung up the phone and went to wash his face. He looked in the bathroom mirror fixing his hair. He grabbed the outfit he'd chosen and got dressed. It was almost twenty minutes later and John was still in his room pacing back and forth. He wasn't sure what to say to the twins since he hadn't seen them in such a long time. He began to practice his greetings like a guy who wasn't experienced with women.

Shit John! What the hell is your problem? They are only sweet teenage girls. Nothing else! You're married to a supermodel for crying out loud!

Just keeping that in mind, John took a deep breath and headed up to the penthouse. The hotel was noisy that evening. He felt a nice warm feeling inside knowing the fact that his other friends would be there too to support him and make him hold back his urges to seduce the twins.

John was lost in his own thoughts in the elevator when finally he'd reached the top. Soon enough he'd be hugging the twins and pretending not to be turned on by them. The elevator door opened and John slowly walked towards the penthouse room. His heart was racing with excitement. He lightly tapped on the door and waited a few seconds until finally he saw the fresh young face of Mary-Kate Olsen smiling at him.

"John! Hi! So glad you could make it!" She wailed throwing her arms around John.

John felt his cock growing hard almost instantly! Mary-Kate smelled like raspberries and her little petite body felt so warm and curvy.

"Mary-Kate, you've gotten so beautiful," John blurted out.

She let go of her hold and stared at him. She giggled like a little girl and blushed. Her long blonde hair was in curls that night and her big blue eyes glowed so brightly. "Thank you John. Well come on in Ashley is still getting ready."

John closed the door behind him and followed Mary-Kate. She was wearing an awfully short dark blue spaghetti strap dress. Her feet were in blue high heels strap sandals; she never looked sexier.

"Here I brought you two your birthday presents, "He announced handing Mary-Kate the two small silver wrapped boxes.

Mary-Kate blushed again. "Oh thank you! You were always such a gentleman."

John looked around curiously. The penthouse was such a lavish room and really great for a small party among friends. What really grabbed his attention was that he saw no one else around. His puzzled face made Mary-Kate smile.

"What's wrong John?" She asked deviously.

He shrugged. "N-nothing I just was wondering where the other guests were. I thought you had invited Bob and Dave too? What about Candace and Jodi?"

Mary-Kate sat on the huge dark red velvet sofa and narrowed her eyes at John. "John I have something to confess. Ashley and I only invited you actually."

John looked more confused than ever. "W-what? Why?"

Mary-Kate was about to explain when she heard the bathroom door open. There stood Ashley Olsen with her long blonde hair straight and hanging loose. She wore a tiny black dressed that matched the design of Mary-Kate's dress.

John felt he was about to lose his breath just looking at her. She immediately ran to him in her high-heeled black sandals throwing her arms around him. John gasped as the small girl almost made him choke with her strong hold.

"Hey John! Oh god I'm so glad you came!" She kissed his cheek hard almost making John want to cum in his pants.

"A-Ashley. Wow you look so beautiful!" John had to speak the truth.

Ashley pulled away from John and stood next to her sister. Both twins eyed John carefully and whispered something to each other. John was so confused but deep down he knew something was going to happen.

"So where is everyone? I thought the whole crew was going to be here?" John asked trying to keep from stuttering.

"Well John. Here is the thing. It's our 18th birthday and well, we wanted you to be our gift." Ashley spoke out first.

John almost choked. "Excuse me? What are you two talking about?"

Mary-Kate looked at Ashley with a small frightened look. "See Ash, I told you he wouldn't go for it. John is not like that."

John saw the very sad look on Mary-Kate's face and that almost broke his heart. "Wait, I didn't mean it that way. I think you two are both very gorgeous girls but you got to remember that I'm married...well on the verge of divorce."

Ashley didn't give up. She walked closer to John and rubbed her hands on his chest over his black shirt. "John we've been in love with you since the show. I mean yes we were both little girls on the show but ever since we can remember we've had a huge and I do mean huge crush on you."

John felt his body weak. Ashley's touch was making him so hot. He looked over at Mary-Kate who stood there biting her pouty lower lip and waiting for a response from him. John knew he was weak and that he'd eventually give him. How could he not? Two beautiful blonde twins wanting him and lusting after him. Any guy would be crazy to give them up.

John took Ashley's hands into his. He pulled her closer to him and stroked her long blonde hair. "I've wanted you both for a while now. You two were so cute on the show but now you have became two gorgeous young ladies."

Ashley tipped her head back and closed her eyes. John didn't hesitate one minute longer and leaned down to kiss her. Her lips felt so warm and sweet. Their tongue met almost immediately crashing against one another and exploring each other. Ashley wrapped her arms around John tightly and pressed her tiny body against his.

John could smell her innocence and feel her excitement. They were lost in their passionate kiss when they heard Mary-Kate clear her throat. The kiss broke and their attention moved to Mary-Kate.

"John? What about me? Don't I get a birthday kiss too?"

John felt himself blush. "Yes of course baby, come over here."

Mary-Kate giggled and quickly sprinted over to John. Their lips met instantly and their tongues entwined so lustfully. Ashley couldn't wait to kiss John again. He'd been her first actual kiss and now she wanted more of him. She decided to just stand back and watch her sister make out with John. It was so sexy how he kept running his hands up and down her back slowly lifting up her dress.

Ashley moved closer to John and her sister and slyly pulled John away to let him experience yet another sexy kiss. John felt his balls swelling up as he took turns kissing the twins.

"John we want you so bad! You're all we've been thinking about." Ashley whispered as John kissed her neck.

Mary-Kate got close to them both and softly nibbled on John's earlobe. Her tongue ran slowly on the outside of his ear making small circles. John knew that things in life could never get better than this.

Ashley pulled away and moved behind Mary-Kate to start unzipping her dress. John was busy with his eyes closed as Mary-Kate licked up and down from his ear to his neck.

"Mmmm yes baby. I like that!" John moaned quietly.

Mary-Kate could feel her dress falling off her shoulders easily and slowly revealing her beautiful breasts. John opened his eyes immediately as he heard the zipper go down. He gasped as Mary-Kate just stood there innocently smiling as her dress fell of her youthful body. She was completely topless. She stood there wearing just a dark blue thong and her blue strap sandals. It was such a breathtaking sight.

"Oooh Mary, I think he likes what he sees!" Ashley said giggling.

Mary-Kate didn't move and neither did John. He was so mesmerized by her beautiful breasts. They were so perky and her pink nipples were so hard and aching for him to suck on them and fondle them.

"Don't you want to touch me?" Mary-Kate asked softly.

John nodded and reached his trembling hand to cup one of her breasts. He watched her close her eyes and lick her luscious lips. "Hmmmm yes! Keep touching them! Ooooh!"

Ashley walked over to John and tiptoed to get yet another hot kiss from him. John kissed Ashley as his hands began to explore more of Mary-Kate's chest. Her nipples were hard between his fingers and her breasts felt so soft. His thumbs teased her as he moved them in circular motions giving Mary-Kate a reason to moan.

Ashley walked behind John and put her skinny arms around him. She kissed his back over his shirt and reached to the front barely managing to begin unbuttoning him. "Touch her more John. Get her hot!" Ashley whispered.

John felt like a thousand hands were all over him. Sexy Ashley with her hands desperately undoing his shirt and sweet Mary-Kate rubbing her hands up and down his chest as it was slowly being revealed.

"Put your mouth on her tits John," Ashley blurted out as she finally succeeded to undo his shirt.

John didn't have to think twice and lowered his head to put one of Mary-Kate's tits on his mouth. He felt her tiny body shudder with the feel of his lips gripping her nipple. With his hand he lightly pinched her other nipples.

"Ooooh John! Yessss! Mmmmm keep doing that with your mouth!" Mary-Kate cried out flinging her head back.

John heard Ashley unzipping her own dress and couldn't wait to see just how identical she and Mary-Kate were. He took his lips off Mary-Kate's swollen nipple and moved on to the other nipple making her squirm against his body.

He felt Ashley start to tug at his shirt pulling it off his shoulders. It was hard to even remove his hands off Mary-Kate but he had to in order to let his shirt come off completely. He could feel the fabric of his shirt sliding off him until he was topless, but the most wonderful feeling was Ashley pressing her bare breasts on his back and trailing kisses on it.

"...So in love with you..."She kept saying softly.

John was entranced sucking on Mary-Kate's breasts and feeling Ashley's breasts rub up and down on his back. With difficulty, he managed to pull himself away from Mary-Kate to turn his attention to Ashley.

His eyes widen as he saw Ashley also naked with only her black thong and black strap sandals. These girls were definitely twins. Both had the perky little breasts and light pink nipples. He grabbed little Ashley carrying off her feet and holding her close. Her long legs wrapped around him and they shared a hot passionate kiss, more passionate than before.

Mary-Kate smiled watching her sister and John getting into each other. She moved towards the huge king-sized bed and lay herself down on the black satin sheets just wanting to watch.

John was breathless holding Ashley up in his arms but she was so into him. "Suck my tits like you did to Mary-Kate. Please!" She cooed.

John raised her up more until her breasts were at level with his mouth. He started to take turns sucking on her nipples just like he'd done with Mary-Kate. Hearing Ashley's little girl moans were making him want to just stop all the foreplay and fuck her hard.

John's tongue flicked Ashley's nipple so fast and hard he could feel her wetness on his stomach. Her body was moving up and down as if she was trying to achieve an orgasm by rubbing herself on his stomach.

"Mmmm yes more! Lick my nipples like that! Ooooh yessss!" She had her eyes closed and head was flung back.

John could feel more moisture sipping out of her thong and Ashley's little body was unstoppable. She was squirming so hard making difficult for John to keep carrying her. It was only a few more seconds of nipple sucking and licking that John felt a warm rush on his chest and Ashley's little body began to quiver.

"Ahhhhh I'm c-cumming! I'm c-cumming John!"

John could feel the wetness almost soak into his skin as she came. He held her closer to his stomach letting her cum. He loved the way her innocent juices felt on his skin. It took a moment until she finally opened up her eyes. She smiled looking so exhausted.

"Mmmmm that was soooo good! Oh John I love you!" She pulled him close to share another sweet kiss.

Just at that moment, Mary-Kate was moaning loudly. John and Ashley turned to see what she was doing. John's breath was taken as he saw sweet Mary-Kate with her thong pushed to the side revealing the most beautiful clean-shaven pussy he'd ever seen. Her index finger was buried deep inside of her tight pussy hole and she was blissfully giving herself a beautiful orgasm.

"Hmmmmaaaaahhhhh! Ooooh John! Watch me c-cum! W-watch me!"

Her body tightened up for a moment and John could see her clear womanly liquid coating her finger. He licked his lips just wanting to taste her and see just how sweet she really was.

John just watched mesmerized at the sexiest sight. Ashley softly kissed his neck and whispered, "She always wanted to masturbate for you. You made her cum just by being here. See what you do to us."

John felt so flattered. Never in his life had any other woman flattered him as much as these gorgeous young ladies. Even thought there were two, he was sure if it was only Ashley by herself or Mary-Kate alone he would feel just as excited and enchanted. But now both were here with him and he could not deny them of what they'd been fantasizing about because they weren't denying him. He loved the way they both smelled. Their womanly fragrances were quickly filling the room.

He slowly let Ashley's body glide down until he put her down. He stroked her hair and face never wanting to forget the look she had after she came.

"Go join your sister on the bed baby. I'm going to get naked." John ordered Ashley.

Ashley headed off to the bed to join her sister and they both watched closely as John was now starting to get naked. Mary-Kate sat up ready to see a man naked for the first time ever. John first took off his shoes and socks. His belt was coming off next and then his pants. Finally he was down to his blue boxers and he looked up at the twins who were literally at the edge of the bed looking so desperate to see him nude.

"Are you all ready to see my cock?" John asked in a seductive tone.

jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers
12