Full Moon Rut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to pull away from him and his jaws lightly clasped the back of her neck in warning. She wasn't going anywhere. It came back to her that inexperienced pairs sometimes stayed this way for hours and that filled her with the first sensations of worry. She had hoped to let this male vent his sexual urges on her, not trap her for an hour in a rut position with his spent cum sloshing around inside of her sore pussy.

Lunging forward, she managed to disengage his engorged cock with an audible 'pop' and his seed immediately began leaking out of her cunt. Brown released a livid snarl and tackled her before she managed to get away from him. Unacceptable! His forearms wrapped around her waist with almost crushing force and he began fucking her again, impatience and need driving him to mate with this creature, even if she wasn't his breed.

Sheila's entire body rocked with the force of his hammering blows. Her fingers clawed futilely at the blanket and she released whimpers and cries with each frenzied thrust. Sperm-laced juices were running down the insides of her legs, forced out by his rapidly pounding member. She was coming again as the girth of his cock expanded and rubbed against the excited froth-rimmed circle of her cunt. Just as she climaxed, he forced the bulb back into her and they both cried out together; a pained scream and satisfied howl of triumph that echoed in the still forest.

More thick cream was shot into her bruised womb until his balls were finally empty. This time, Sheila let him remain locked inside of her. She was really too exhausted to struggle. She fell asleep with his greater weight pinning her down on the blanket and woke up shortly later to still feel that uncomfortable packing of her bruised cunt. It was clear that Brown was going to wait her out for the duration and she groaned at the thought. Every time she dared to shift position to try and lessen that unbearable pressure, he grumbled and his muscular forearms tightened around her. It wasn't until dawn when the bulb finally disengorged and slipped from her pussy, and she could feel the spill of his semen oozing from the swollen lips of her sex. Sheila groaned with relief.

There was a distant howl in the woods and Brown's ears cocked with sudden alertness. The pack was allowing him to return! He sat up and then considered the prone female beneath him, clearly hesitating between desire and duty. Shape changing, he assumed his human form and let his fingers glide over her scratched stomach and dallied briefly in her soaked cunt, making her groan. He stared tentatively up at her face. Leaning over, he licked her lips and then offered her a grateful smile.

"You're welcome," she said, smiling weakly back.

12