Full Moon Strays Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

Then Anya heard a groan and felt Michael's rectal pounding cease. He was buried all the way in her backside as his penis erupted, sending a wave of jizz into her ass. It was one of those loads of almost Biblical proportions, and it was seeping out of her sphincter when he pulled out.

Anya let loose of Nathan's cock with a gasp, drool dripping from her bottom lip. "Someone hurry," she whined. "You," she ordered, looking up at Nathan. "Get back there," she ordered, pulling Matthew over so she could swallow his root while jerking off Shield and Johan.

Nathan scrambled to take Michael's place, easing his spit-slick shaft into her ass. It was everything he could ever have wanted it to be . . . which didn't really surprise him, since he'd done it before. But Anya had a way of reminding you, each time you had sex with her in any capacity, why you always came crawling back for more. And Nathan would crawl over broken glass for a chance to feel the tight velvet glove that was Anya's asshole. He started off slowly with nice, long, even strokes while he reached around her body and grasped her perky little tits. He watched the way the muscles of her back rippled as she pleasured every man around her, and that sight alone would have gotten him hard (if he weren't already). She would drain every one of them of their very essence and leave them thanking her for the privilege.

Anya had become a party of flesh, and everyone was invited. Soon after Nathan penetrated her backside, the pressure had become too much for Chris and the man below her spewed his cream into her womb.

She released the cocks from her mouth and leaned in to Chris's bemused and satisfied looking face. "Stay inside me," she whispered into his ear. She squeezed her vaginal muscles, coaxing his temporarily depleted member to remain at least semi-rigid. Chris was more than happy to oblige as he just lay back and let that spectacular woman do what she did so well. He felt the movement of Nathan's phallus in Anya's ass, and the sensation was helping keep him from going flaccid.

Anya's lips quickly wrapped themselves around hot cock-flesh again, sucking Shield's thick root all the way down before pulling back up, slurping noisily. She loved it when spit hung from her lips during a blowjob. It tended to feed her amorous spirit. She would have to talk to Talia and Mindy though. They were being a couple of lightweights and only having sex with one or two people, leaving Anya to "reluctantly" carry the load. But she wouldn't complain. She was too much of a trooper, or at least that's what she told herself as she tried to fit the fleshy helmets of Shield's and Mathew's dicks in her mouth at the same time. It didn't quite work, but was a lot of fun to try.

She had flesh in her mouth, her pussy and her ass. She had a mountain of humanity below her, and a fit, strapping young man pressing against her back. Anya wasn't sure if this could ever officially count as heaven but if it didn't, she never wanted to go there. She heard a gasp from in front of her and turned towards Shield's dick just in time to catch a mouthful of cum, which she greedily sucked down. She glanced up at Johan, who was jerking off while watching Anya swallow seed.

"More," she muttered.

It didn't take long before she had what she wanted, in more ways than one. After polishing Johan's knob with her mouth and stroking his shaft with her hand, the shadow demon erupted between her lips. And as she drank his fluid down, she felt Chris reached full mast again down south. She gobbled up Matthew's shaft, giving her a cock in every orifice. She wanted all of their cum, and she wanted it quickly . . . and all at once.

Anya was a master with her own body. She would contract whichever opening she needed to move towards an apocalyptic climax. She was tender with her mouth while clenching her pussy, and she just let Nathan do what he was doing. Chris had already cum once, so he was going to have to be hurried along. She wasn't sure how long Nathan would last, or herself for that matter. She was due for a wallop of an orgasm, and she wanted it to be perfect.

"Don't you dare," she growled at Nathan when she heard the rhythm of his breathing increase.

"But . . . but . . . " he stuttered in reply. Asking him to stop at that moment was almost like asking a freight train to stop on a dime after moving at full speed. But he knew he had to manage, otherwise she might not ever let him take the dirt road again.

"Yes . . . 'butt.' It's what you'll never see again if you don't hold on a little while longer," she almost snarled, confirming Nathan's concern. She actually lifter her shoulders up a bit higher, letting Matthew ram his shaft down her throat while she grabbed some of Chris's chest hair and hung on for the ride.

Nathan just had to grin and bare it as he prayed his two comrades wills would weaken. As it turned out, Anya's will was the first to cave, and it set everything else in motion. Her back arched almost in a jerk as her body trembled in anticipation of her upcoming pleasure. Her vaginal walls ensnared Chris's member and her asshole clamped down on Nathan's stick. She proceeded to suck Matthew's rod like the vacuum of space, and the four of them climaxed within seconds of each other.

For Nathan, there was no relief as sweet as filling that beautiful woman's butt with cream, particularly in light of his agonizing delay. He heard Anya sigh with contentment as Matthew gave her another load to swallow, and he knew that the squishy noise coming from her pussy was in at least some small part to Chris leaving a second deposit there.

Anya licked the sticky, salty remnants of Matthew's gift from her lips and smiled, turning her head so she could see each of her lovers' faces. A camaraderie existed between them that defied convention and logic, but cared little for either.

"So, anyone else ready for seconds?" the Latin babe asked with a devilish smile.

---------------- ----------------

Next to the tracks . . .

---------------- ----------------

Nat sat quietly, listening to the sounds of carnal satisfaction echoing from the station behind her. She bore them no ill will, but did feel a trifle lonely. She glanced down the tunnel toward Red's room . . . the room that held so many wonderful memories. She smiled. They were indeed some good memories. Then, she heard footsteps behind her.

"I wish I was even partially gay," Talia said softly as she sat down beside her old friend. "I'd let you get a little action tonight," she chuckled.

Natasha wrinkled her nose. "Not after you've been with THAT beast you wouldn't," she replied, looking back towards the cubby hole Tarloh usually slept in. "I don't even have that enhanced sense of smell you furries have, and I can smell the sex on you!"

"Don't be bitter just because . . ." Talia started, then quickly stopped.

"Because I made my choice and now Red isn't available anymore?" Nat finished. "Broken record babe. I got that message. I . . . strangely, I'm worried about Red."

"Worried?" Talia asked, here eyebrows shooting up. "Red's as tough as they come."

"In a fight, yes. But she never really had a chance to be a young woman. She was turned and fighting for her life while most girls were worried about prom dresses and first dates. She may be good at sex . . . in no small part to my own mad skills," Nat said with a wry grin, "but this . . . this is different. I've never seen her so bent out of shape, and it's all because of Jane." Nat shook her head. "Talia, I know you like the girl, and you know her a lot better than I do, but Jane . . . Jane is broken. And Red ain't the type to put things together again. And you know as well as I that if she sets her mind to trying and fails, it'll screw her up."

Talia sighed. "I think you underestimate Red. Red NEEDS to protect people, and no one needs to protected more than Jane. You . . . you were so strong and stubborn that you never really needed Red. You wanted her, sure . . . but you didn't need her. But you're right about one thing. This is new territory for her. And it had to happen eventually." Talia took her friend's hand. "Nat, I think Red's in love with that broken down, basket-case of a girl. And that relationship, kinda like this fight we're in, has to play through to the end."

"You're gonna take all the fun out of my worrying, aren't you?" Nat grumbled. If she wasn't going to be getting laid, she at LEAST wanted to be feeling righteous. Now, she wasn't getting either.

"I try," Talia said, wrapping her arm around Nat's shoulder's while the near-invulnerable woman rested her head on the lycanthrope's shoulder.

--------- -------------------

Down the tunnel . . .

--------- -------------------

Jane and Red lay next to each other in a thick silence. Jane had gone numb after making the decision to go home. It was kind of like having butterflies in your stomach to an extreme degree. It was one thing to have nightmares, but it was another to seek them out in the holes they dwelled and facing them. Her head was lying in the crook of Red's arm, but it was not an act of intimacy. She barely knew that the red-headed woman was there.

Red was searching the corridors of her mind, trying to find words of comfort or encouragement or . . . or anything. They were a sorry pair, with Red covered in bandages and Jane with an arm in a cast and the remnants of intensive bruising on her face. And soon, they would be leaving the place Red had called home for the last ten years to go to . . . to wherever it is that Jane had once called home, where the powerful but unstable young woman might very well rip her stepfather apart. And Red wasn't sure if she should try and stop that from happening. She wasn't sure if she wanted to.

"Stop thinking," Jane said softly. "Your brain is loud . . . like an alley cat stuck in a trashcan, trying to get out." She felt a tear form at the corner of her eye. "I'm sorry Red. I'm sorry for everything I've done, and everything I brought upon the Strays."

Red kissed the top of Jane's head. "We were fighting this war before you arrived. The Shoggoth would've come after us sooner or later anyway. But I know I won't convince you of that. You'll have to come to terms with it on your own." She felt a warm tingle as Jane cuddled closer to her. "Jane, when we get to where we're going, what do you want me to do?"

Jane closed her eyes. "Just be there."

--------------- ---------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers