Fun Among Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she spoke, Holga retrieved a lead, and attached it to the collar which was still firmly around Doric's neck, which made her seem like even more of a pet. Another way she did that, was abruptly shoving some kind of toy cock up Doric's ass, holding it open for when her new owner wanted to use it later.

The most horrifying thing about it being, that just like everything else, Doric enjoyed it. Oh Gods, she found herself on her knees, facing the crude barbarian woman, looking at her expectantly. And instead of imagining her revenge, are actually doing it, Doric felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for everything her so-called friend had done to her. And even desire to thank her.

She had wanted to show that gratitude, by giving another go at sucking that cock. Or better yet, just sliding her tongue all over it, so she could get every drop of that liquid. But, she had her orders, which she did almost without hesitation, Doric pressed her lips down to Holga's boots, and began kissing them. All the while wishing that Holga would remove her boots, so she could worship her owner's feet directly. Oh Gods, she really was in trouble.

Then again, her life was constantly in danger, so why shouldn't she do something which made her so happy? Especially when in turn, it made this Goddess of a woman happy? Besides, in that moment, Doric could only grovel at the feet of her owner, and hope that she would have more fun with the other thief in the future.