Fun at the Ice Cream Parlor

Story Info
Jerry has an entertaining night.
1.4k words
3.93
17.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers

Jerry Martin worked at the Foster Freeze ice cream store. He had worked at the shop for a year. The ice cream shop was popular with local teenagers. His boss had put in a few video games that the kids liked to play.

Jerry was a bit awkward and a little nerdy around girls. He enjoyed them, but more from a distance. Sometimes, his friends would hang out in the shop and he'd give them free ice cream. He only did that on slow nights, because he didn't want his boss to find out.

Jerry liked working at the ice cream store. His boss trusted him and would let him lock up every evening. He also made him "Employee of the Month." His picture and name were hung on the wall. He was very good at serving his customers.

Jerry had been distracted with a young woman that frequently visited the shop. She was the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen. She had brown hair and a gorgeous face. She had almond-shaped green eyes. She was tall and was blessed with a nice chest.

She'd come to the shop right before closing and would order a strawberry ice cream cone with chocolate sprinkles. She was older than Jerry, probably in her early twenties. The girl just oozed sex. She'd wear short mini-skirts and tight shirts with no bra. She'd wear her cowgirl boots and lick her ice cream cone very seductively. It was the highlight of Jerry's nights.

She never spoke to Jerry, but would put on little shows with her body. Lately, she was a bit daring and would reveal her breasts to him. She'd even touched her pussy while Jerry had watched. Jerry would always leave with a hard on and would masturbate in his car on the way home. This woman was always in his thoughts. She made him lust for her.

He wondered if she liked him or if she was just having a little fun. He was too nervous to talk to her. Jerry knew every inch of her body because she'd shared that with him. He just wanted to know who the girl was and why she was teasing him.

**

"What's it like working here?"

"Are you talking to me?"

Jerry was amazed that his goddess was talking to him. He didn't want to come off nerdy to her. He had to think out exactly what he'd say to her. She just smiled and stuck her breasts way out and smiled at him.

"It's a pretty cool job. I get to look at pretty girls like yourself all night long."

"Are they prettier then me?"

"Not really. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"I'll have a small strawberry cone with chocolate sprinkles."

Jerry couldn't believe the girl was talking to him. He wondered what would happen tonight. Tonight was different. He did know that there was a full moon. Some people act weird when the moon is out. He wondered what she was up to. Jerry went and made her cone. He was excited that she was finally talking to him.

"Here you go. It's on me tonight."

"Thanks. I'm Candy. What's your name?"

"I'm Jerry. Nice to meet you."

"We haven't formally met, but I know you know me very well. I know you like to look at my body."

"Who wouldn't. You sit there playing with yourself. What guy wouldn't want to look at that?"

She didn't say anything. She just walked around the store wiggling her ass and licking her ice cream cone. He just watched her and could feel his cock growing in his shorts.

"I know you have an erection. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Jerry couldn't believe it. His dream girl wanted to suck his cock. He'd never really had a blow job before. He wondered if this tart was going to fuck him. He was hoping this was going to be his lucky night. She was acting very different than she normally acted. Tonight she seemed to want a conquest which appeared to be him. All Jerry could think about was finally having sex. He was quite happy.

"I think you should lock up. Let's have a little fun. I bet you have a nice dick that needs sucking."

Jerry just stood there with his mouth opened wide. He couldn't believe this hot babe wanted to suck his cock. He wasn't going to have her change her mind any time soon. He went to the door, put up the closed sign, and locked the door.

"I'd really like that."

Candy came around the counter. She got on her knees and unzipped his shorts. She pulled down his boxers and stroked his cock.

"You have a nice cock. I was hoping you'd be big."

Candy moved her hands up and down his shaft. She held his balls and lightly squeezed them. Once his cock was nice and hard, she licked it from the base to his head. She tongued at his pee hole. She slapped his cock across her face. She opened her mouth and slapped his cock-meat across her tongue. His warm pre-come oozed off the tip of his cock. She wrapped her tart mouth around his cock and sucked his wand.

She bobbed up and down while she held his balls. Jerry was moaning and groaning while she gave him head. Candy knew he was a virgin and expected him to blow his load quickly down her throat. She was experienced at giving blow jobs. Jerry fucked her mouth while she kept pace with him.

"I'm coming. Jesus!"

Candy swallowed his hot cream. She stood up and pushed him against the counter. She shoved her tongue down the boy's throat. He had never kissed anybody before, but enjoyed her tongue in his mouth.

"I want you to lick my pussy now!"

Jerry looked at the girl and smiled. He was finally going to taste a pussy. He'd looked at nude magazines and watched porno's, but never tasted a cunt before. He was excited to taste her.

Candy stood up and removed her mini-skirt and took off her panties. She sat on the counter and spread her legs.

"Get on your knees and lick my pussy! If you can make me come, I'll let you fuck me."

Jerry couldn't believe this little witch was going to let him fuck her. He wanted to please her with his tongue. He wanted to finally experience sex. He was going to make her come and then fuck her with his cock. He was beaming and excited for the opportunity.

Jerry got on his knees and just looked at her neat and tidy pussy. She was completely bald and her pussy was gorgeous. Jerry licked her pussy up and down and all around. He loved her taste. Candy was pushing his face into her cunt and grinding up against his face.

"Yes. That's it. Right there. Fucking hell."

She was enjoying his efforts and that's when she took off her top. Her beautiful breasts were now in his view. Candy was squeezing her tits together while Jerry licked her neat pussy flower.

"Fucking hell!"

Candy was coming and screaming while her pussy dripped her hot juices. Jerry drank her pussy juices down. He was stroking his cock while he licked her sweet and tangy juices from her warm pussy pocket.

"I want you to fuck me now. I'll bend over and you can slide your cock into me."

"Okay."

Candy bent over the counter and Jerry got behind her. He pushed his cock up inside of her and fucked her. He had seen porno's and knew what he needed to do. He couldn't believe how warm and hot her cunt was. Jerry held her hips and fucked her hard.

His efforts didn't last too long, because he was a virgin and came very quickly. Candy didn't care. She then took her panties and shoved them in his mouth.

"Thanks for the great time. I must be leaving now. See you soon."

Candy wiped her pussy with a napkin. She got dressed and left. Jerry was glad she gave him a token. He enjoyed smelling her pussy scent on her panties. Jerry was all pumped up that he finally had sex. He knew his life would change. Candy was just what he needed.

The next day, he showed his friends Candy's panties. He told them about the hot young woman he had sex with. All his friends were in awe of him. Sadly, Jerry never saw Candy again.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers