Fun at Work Ch. 03

Story Info
Thing getting out of hand.
3.7k words
4.33
7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple days went by and I was still working over in my head what happened with that trucker. But then he came back to visit again. Okay, so what is going to happen now?

He had a little bag in his hand and was smiling at me, but he walked up to me and started to unbutton my top, "Damn, woman you got a bra on!"

"I didn't know you were coming," I said as he took the top off and then the bra. He started to play with my nipples and got them hard. Then he looked at me and told me, "Get rid of the jeans and panties." He opened the bag and had a pair of scissors and shaver. "I told you we were going to get rid of that hair." I slowly slid my jeans down and then my panties, so that I was now naked.

"Okay, get up on the table and spread your legs... so I can get to work."

I slid up on the table and laid back... spreading my legs, as I told him, "You know I have never spent this much time on this table."

"You will get used to it," he replied and then he started to clip the hair with the scissors. "Damn, you have a lot here!"

"Well, I've never shaved it or trimmed it."

"You're in a new world now," he said as he laughed. As he trimmed, he made sure to rub my clit and pussy lips, and then he started to shave me bald. He continued to work my clit and pussy more as he worked. Once he had me bald and he had wiped me clean... he put some lotion on where he had shaved me and rubbed it into my pussy.

"This will make your pussy feel better," he said, but now he finger-fucked my pussy and made it even wetter. He felt so good that I didn't even stop him. It wasn't long before I felt I was super wet and hot, and wanted to cum as he fingered me more.

But then he stopped and started to pick up his mess. "Damn, why did you stop? I was so close!"

"I know you were and that's why I stopped. I want you to stay horny all day," and I knew he meant what he said. He would keep coming up to me, play with my boobs or fingered me on and off for the next few hours and it drove me nuts. He stared out my back windows and said, "It's a nice day out."

He finally took off his clothes so that he was naked too. He stepped up to me, rubbed his hard cock on my back, and played with my boobs and pussy. At least now he was ready to fuck me as I started to moan and grind into his cock. But damn him... he stopped again! He picked up a big towel and took my hand as he led me to the back door.

"It's the middle of the day, my neighbors might see us!"

"Yes, they might," he said with a wicked smile on his face as he kept pulling me out the door. I'm looking around to see if anyone was out and thankfully, I didn't see any one. He laid out the towel and told me, "Lay down." I did it quickly, as I hoped no one could see us.

Then he got down and started to lick on my legs... slowly working his way up. I was just about to explode before he even found my pussy. It was on fire and when he started to lick and probe it... he got really wet. I pushed up into his face as I wanted to cum.

Then he stopped and asked me, "Are you ready to fuck?"

"Damn you, I've never been more ready."

"Well then, tell me!"

"I want you to fuck me! Now!"

"I can't hear you."

So now I yelled out louder, "Fuck me. Now!"

He moved up and slid his hard cock into me, "Oh damn, yes!"

"I want to hear you as I fuck you."

"Fuck me!"

"I can't hear you."

So, now I'm yelling it louder and I wrapped my legs around him, "Yesssss!" The louder I got, the harder he fucked me... so I kept getting louder. I thrashed about as he fucked me. My head turned to one side and I noticed my neighbor's wife was on their back porch, watching us.

"Oh fuck!" But I couldn't stop now... I just needed to cum. I kept going and yelling, Hell, she already saw us.

A few minutes later, I came and he filled me. "Yeeesss!"

I felt a bit exhausted, but I turned my head and saw that she was still there. "Damn, that's my neighbor," I whispered to him.

"I know, I saw her a while ago," he replied and then he stood up, pulled me up off the ground, with his seed running down my leg, as he started to walk me back into the house. He turned, waved at her, and damn, if she didn't smile and wave back. "Oh great', I thought, so now I can't pretend that she didn't see us.

We got into the house and I started to complain about her seeing us.

"Take a deep breath. You knew they were going to see us sooner or later. She didn't call the cops... so she must be good with it," he said and then he laughed very hard.

Then we went off to take a shower and played some there. When we got out, he asked me to try on one of the slingshot bikinis he bought me. So, I put on the red one and found out it was almost like being naked.

He just smiled, "Well it does cover the three main spots," then taking my hand, he told me, "we can go out now and get some sun."

We were out back in the lounge chairs on my deck and laying there for a bit when I noticed the neighbor walking over. "Oh crap," I whispered.

As she walked up, she smiled, "I had to come over and say I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't really mean to stare... It just caught me off guard. I've never seen a couple do that."

"That's okay, we just got fooling around and ended up out back... as you can tell by now. I hope we didn't embarrass you."

" Oh no, it's nice that you're open enough to do something like that and be so playful."

"Okay... so you and hubby do that too?"

She burst out laughing as she said, "Hell, no, he's no way near that playful."

"That's a shame."

"You're telling me."

Then she looked at me, "Elaine, I like your bikini. I've heard of them but I've never seen someone in one of them. You need to be a bit brave to wear that. It doesn't hide much," she said with a big smile on her face.

I didn't buy it, but I bet you can guess who did."

"Okay, I did buy it, it covers everything! Well, kinda," he said as he chuckled.

"Where did you buy that? I might need to go get one."

Well, Elaine has two... you can try one on and see if you like it before you buy one. Elaine, why don't you take her in and let her try it on."

I got up to take her in, but one of my nipples poked out, so I had to put it back in as I said to her, "There is a small danger... as you can see."

"Yes, I can see that."

So, I handed it to her and she went and changed. When she came out, it even looked smaller on her because her chest is a bit bigger than mine.

"Boy, it doesn't cover much!"

I walked back out, she followed me, and he smiled when she came out. "Well, you look great in it... how do you feel?"

"I feel almost naked, but I also feel good about it. I guess I might need to do some trim work like Elaine did."

"I didn't do it, someone did it for me."

"Guilty.... your hubby can do it for you."

This last statement made her laugh out loud as she said, "No way he would do that... since he's a bit of a prude with things like that."

"Well, I can do it for you."

"Oh, yea?" she asked with a smirk on her face as she looked at me for my reaction.

He got up and walked around looking her over, as she turned and talked to him. Then I noticed one of her nipples had peeked out. He reached out and tucked it back in for her. "That's one of the problems I need to be careful of." But then he smiled bigger when she didn't say anything to him about fixing it.

"Seems as big as that nipple was... it shouldn't have fallen out. But that also tells me, you're excited wearing it."

"It does feel good, but now you've got me embarrassed."

"Why are you embarrassed? Hell, woman, you've seen all of us today," he said he started to laugh

"Well, I guess I did, so, I guess I shouldn't be embarrassed."

"Your right, we are all adults here."

Then he reached out, took her hand, and led her to the house. 'What was he going to do now'? I thought as I followed them into the house. When I got in, I saw that he had his trim and shave kit in his hand. 'Is he going to do what I think he is going to do'?

She looked at him and asked him, "What are going to do?"

He reached up, untied the top of her bikini, and pulled it down, causing her to kinda jump some.

"It's okay, you saw us naked and you really do need the shave, so I'm going to help you."

She just looked at him with big eyes... she couldn't believe it, but he guided her naked body to the table, the same one he did me on. He put his hand on her back and to my surprise, she laid back on it. He then slid her legs apart to check her out.

"Yes, you need help with this, it's too hard for you to do it by yourself." So, he started to trim her with the scissors. As I watched I noticed he was doing what he did with me, brushing her clit some and running a finger slightly in her slit. I looked at her face and nipples and I knew she was getting turned on.

He then went to shave her and let the vibration of clippers do their thing. I could hear some moans slip out from her and I could tell her pussy was getting wet. When he was done, he rubbed it some, "It's not used to being shaved, so it may be a little irate for a bit." He pulled her up and said, "You need to see how it looks," as he led her into my bedroom... and in front of the mirror.

"How's it look?"

"Been a long time since it looked like this, but it's a good job. Thanks."

"It's a bit red so let me put some lotion on it to sooth it," he said to her as he eased her back onto the bed and got the lotion. He leaned in and spread her legs again, as he began to slowly rub some lotion on, but it slowly turned into some foreplay. He worked her clit and pussy with his finger and she was letting him do it. She couldn't conceal her moans anymore and her pussy started to get wet.

" I think this is feeling pretty good to you."

A faint, "Yes," slipped out.

Then I watched as he slipped his arm up under her legs and he slid in and buried his face to her pussy. He locked his face on her as his hands went up and he grabbed her boobs. Her eyes popped open but she didn't say a word as he began to lick her pussy harder. She began to moan even louder and made it easier for him to eat her.

" Oh damn, I feel so awful doing this with Elaine watching us."

"Yes, this is a bit odd. Elaine, take off your bikini and join us."

'Damn, the things he gets me into', but I soon found myself taking it off and lying beside them.

He slipped up on top of her and I knew his cock had found her pussy, by the look on her face. He started to fuck her, so she wrapped her legs around him and fucked him back, and there was no stopping her now. He took one hand, placed it over my boob, and played with it while he fucked her. She watched him do this but kept fucking him harder.

"Oh, yes, harder," she yelled, "it's been too long," and then I knew she was cumming now. He slammed into her and I knew she was getting filled, but she had a very big smile on her face. After he filled her, still laying on her, he leaned over and kissed me and even used his tongue, so I could taste her pussy on his face.

He slid out of her and then leaned down to suck on my boob. She watched him suck on it, but then he slid over and started to suck on the other one, while he played with my pussy. I watched as his arm went up to her head and pulled her towards us. But he then pulled her up to my other boob and put it in her face. To my surprise, she started to suck on my boob, so that now each one of them had a boob and he was fingering my pussy. I began to get hot and wondered to myself, 'Why am I letting her suck my boob'?

We ended up playing around on the back porch for a while, but then he took her out to the back yard and fucked her so she would know what it was like. She came very heavily and was one of his noisiest fucks.

The next day he was busy, so her and I went shopping to get her some new clothes to wear. He didn't get to see them, but I did tell me that she got some really slutty stuff. We heard her husband was laid off and not working, so he was home all the time. We didn't get to see her or talk to her for weeks, but I kept getting wilder as time went on and I seemed to be naked most of the time.

Then there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find her standing there, "Long time no see, we thought you didn't like us anymore."

"No, hell, I miss it, but I want to talk to you both," she said as she walked in.

"Okay, we're all ears."

"After I left here that day, I thought about all this, but then he got laid off and was around all the time. So, I thought maybe I was being a bad wife and I started to go around the house with very little on, or even naked, and he didn't even hit on me. I think he may be gay," she said with a chuckle.

But the day I left here... I decided to do away with the birth control. I even told him I did it and still there was no play from him. So, I said, 'Fuck him, I'm going to have my own fun and I don't care if he knows'.

"Wow, so we can play more openly?"

"Well, yes, but I've decided to show him what it could be like."

"What are we doing then?"

She looked at him, "Well, I told him that you're a new friend of mine and that your birthday is this Friday. I have invited you over to celebrate it. But this Friday will be my most fertile time of the month," then she smiled big, "for your birthday present I'm going to let you take me to OUR bed and breed me!"

"You looking to get me killed?"

She was really laughing hard as she said, "He wouldn't dare to say anything or do anything. He has seen you with Elaine and talked about how big you are. He'll be too scared to confront you."

He went over, rubbed her ass, and asked her, "Do you want to play now?"

"Yes, I want to but, no, I can't. It's been a while and I want to make sure I'm super horny Friday for you and then I'll be able to scream with pleasure."

"You can be a mean bitch."

Friday came and we showed up on time. She brought in and introduced us to him as she passed out some drinks and then we ate, along with a few more drinks. I think she was making him a bit stronger because he seemed to be getting a bit tipsy. She got the cake out and asked him to blow out the candles, as she sang happy birthday to him.

"Oh, I forgot your present. Let me go get it."

She was gone for a bit, but then she came walking out. She had changed her clothes, so that now she had on the shortest mini dress I've ever seen and it was so low cut her boobs were almost falling out. It had zippers all the way down the front and there was a ribbon tied to the zipper, with a note that said, 'Pull to open'.

Both of our eyes kinda popped open and then her husband asked, "What are you doing? Is this some kind of a bad joke?"

"No, this is no joke. I'm going to be his birthday present tonight and he's going to unwrap me, take me to OUR bedroom, and breed me!"

"No fucking, way!"

"He's going to fucking breed me tonight, and to make sure he's spending the night in our bed with me and you're on the couch." Then she walked over to him, handed him the ribbon that said, "Pull to find your present." He just stood there, so I reached over and slowly pulled it down. She was naked underneath it and she let it fall away, so that now she stood there naked in front of all of us.

"Do you like your present?"

"Very much so."

"Are you up to breeding me tonight? I'm very fertile right now," she said with a chuckle.

"I'm game to give it a try."

"Good... you blew your candles out... but now it's my turn to blow you," and with that added, "take my hand," as she led him down the hall. They walked in and she slid onto the bed... laid out and waited for me, as I went to shut the door.

"No, leave it open and leave the light on too."

"Damn, you can be a mean bitch."

"He had his shot... now it's your turn."

I slipped out of my clothes and slid onto the bed. I moved and played with her... sucked on her boobs and fingered her wet pussy. She got a bit noisy as he played with her.

Then she told him, "Why don't you eat your new pussy?" He laughed a bit, but as he slid down, I saw her husband standing in the doorway. It's too late now, as he slid down and went to town on her pussy.

Damn, damn, she was so wet already, as he tongued her pussy and ground into his face, as she moaned and moaned very loudly.

"Oh yes, eat your pussy," she screamed and then she came hot and heavy, "YESSS!" She spread her legs wider and screamed, "FUCK me, NOW! Fill me and KNOCK this bitch up!"

Damn, she had him going and she didn't have to tell him twice. He climbed up on top of her as he rubbed his cock to her pussy.

"SLAM that cock to me... I want it now!"

So, he slammed it into her and she yelled out, "Yes," but she was cumming all over his cock. Damn, this bitch is going all out with this.

He beat her pussy up and slammed it home, so that all I could hear was her yelling, "HARD and DEEP!"

He did his best but then he felt it coming and pulled her leg up and her ass off the bed. He slammed deep into her... filled her pussy. She had her legs wrapped around him and tried to pull him in more. He went to roll off her, but she held on to him.

"Keep it in me, I don't want it to leak out of me."

Her husband was still standing there, as after a bit she let him roll off and onto his back. She smiled as she reached over and stroked his cock.

"Thanks, I need that."

She leant over and started to lick his cock, "Clean this guy up." She kept stroking it and then started to suck on it... going up and down on it. He was still watching her as, needless to say, it became hard fast.

Then she stopped, "I want to suck you off and swallow you load," she said as she smiled and looked at her husband. "But I want all of your seed pumped into your new pussy." She sat up and slid down on his cock and started to ride it.

"Damn, Cowgirl, ride that cock."

"Oh, I plan on it," and then she looked at her husband as she added, "all night, long."

Then he looked at her husband and noticed that he had pulled out his cock and stroked the life out of it. 'Damn, he must be okay with this,' he thought to himself.

They ended up fucking four more times and all my cum went into my new pussy. Her husband never left the room and I noticed a big puddle on the floor in the morning.

They went and showered together and she fixed him breakfast, while both of them were still naked. She sat on his lap as they ate, but after they were done, she turned, faced him in the chair, and worked her pussy down onto his cock.