Fun on a Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you," he told Terry. I immediately felt jealous, but then I decided it was only fair. I was only a guest here, after all. Terry laid down on his stomach and spread his legs a bit. "Get his ass ready for me," Joe whispered to me. I enthusiastically buried my face in Terry's ass. I had always been a big fan of eating women's asses, so I had no hesitation about trying a male one. I pulled his cheeks apart and flicked his asshole lightly with my tongue before really getting into it. Since I had already loosened his ass with my finger, it wasn't much of a challenge to get my tongue inside. I worked my tongue around, tasting the musky flavor. I spit inside of his asshole, unsure if Joe was planning on using any lube. I was quite willing to keep at this for as long as they wanted, but Joe was ready to fuck. He pulled me away from Terry's ass and shoved his cock in my mouth.

"Get it nice and wet for me," he ordered, and I happily complied. I notice that Terry had found some lube and was squirting some inside his hole. I didn't blame him, as his ass was tight around my finger and Joe's cock was several orders of magnitude larger. Joe pulled away and I made sure to leave a big glob of spit on the tip of his cock. Terry stuck his ass up a little and Joe began to penetrate him. It was very erotic watching the huge cock slowly disappear inside of Terry's smooth ass. I could tell that they had fucked many times before, as their movements were perfectly synched up. Within a minute Joe's balls were slapping against Terry's ass. I decided I wanted a closer look and leaned in. After watching them fuck for a few minutes, I was so turned on that I had to get involved. I began to touch both of them, pinching nipples and caressing different parts of their bodies. I gave Terry's cock a feel. It wasn't fully hard yet, and I enjoyed the feeling of being able to play with a soft penis and it getting stiffer in my hand. Terry was so into getting fucked that I'm honestly not sure he was even aware of me, so I moved over to get behind Joe.

I began to lightly stroke and kiss Joe's hairy ass. It was very different than Terry's, muscular and unmistakably masculine. Joe pushed Terry forward until he was flat on his stomach and began fucking him harder. I managed to pry Joe's cheeks apart and get my mouth into his crack. It was hairy and sweaty, which might be a turn off if I wasn't so desperately horny, but at the moment I reveled in it. I began to try and force my tongue inside his asshole. I'm not sure if he was tighter because of the way his body was moving, or because he was a total top and not used to being penetrated, but it was hard to get inside. I settled on just licking his tight little hole. I reached around and played with his balls, then gently wrapped my fingers around his cock as it plunges in and out of Terry's ass. It all felt raw and dirty, but there was a real intimacy too. I was thrilled to be sharing in the love of these two beautiful men.

"Go stick your cock in his mouth," Joe ordered me. I almost reluctantly pulled my mouth away from his ass and stood up to walk around the bed so that I was in front of Terry. He grabbed my hard cock and started sucking. It felt amazing. I looked down at Terry, watching him get pounded at both ends. It was such a hot image, and I was filled with envy. I hoped Joe had another fuck left in him, because I couldn't stand the thought of not getting to feel him deep inside me. He was fucking Terry harder now and I knew he was getting close. I could barely concentrate on the superb blowjob I was getting because I was so transfixed by watching them fuck. Joe grunted and slammed into Terry, causing my cock to go all the way down his throat. I pulled out because I didn't want to choke him. I could tell that Joe had just shot inside Terry, who let out a soft moan and wiggled his ass a little, coaxing all the cum out of Joe's cock. Joe pulled out slowly and there was an audible pop when he vacated Terry's ass.

"Want to clean us up?" Joe asked me. I didn't even think about it, I just fell to my knees and began cleaning his gorgeous dick. I could taste Terry's ass on it, but I didn't mind at all right then. I just licked and slurped enthusiastically until his cock was clean and shiny with my saliva. Joe grabbed my head and pushed it towards Terry's gaping asshole, which was dripping with cum. He didn't have to force me, as I was totally cum-crazy at this point, but I loved being treated so submissively. I hungrily lapped up the cum from Terry's ass. It was mixed with lube and tasted like a man's sweaty ass. I devoured it. His asshole was so stretched that I could stick my whole tongue inside him without any trouble. I reached around and was delighted to find that Terry was still hard. I hoped he wanted to fuck me.

I pulled away from Terry's ass and slid around the bed. I leaned in and started kissing him again. "Want to fuck me now?" I asked. I was unsure if he even liked to top, but I assumed Joe would need a little while to recover and I needed to be fucked right then. I also thought Terry's smaller cock might be a little easier to handle. Joe laughed.

"Hey, here's your chance, baby. You were just saying that you hadn't gotten to fuck anyone in a while," Joe said. Terry kissed me deeply.

"Have you ever been fucked before?" Terry asked me. I shook my head and his face lit up. "Really? A virgin ass? It's been been a long time." I smiled at him.

"I'm surprised," Joe said. "Usually first time guys are a lot more nervous and shy, not sucking cocks straight from an ass." Terry laughed and I blushed.

"I guess I'm just eager. I've been curious for a long time."

"We could tell," Terry said, and stood up. "Why don't you lie on your back?" he suggested. I quickly did so. He knelt down between my legs, pushing them back and apart. A second later, I felt him spread my ass and start to lick my hole. He was just as good at eating ass as he was a cocksucker, and I'm in heaven. He began working my asshole with his finger and I stuck my ass further towards him. I was a little nervous and I felt him having trouble getting his finger in, even though I was desperate to be fucked. "Just relax and let it happen," Terry whispered to me, in between licks of my ass.

Joe walked around to my other side and shoved his semi-hard dick in my mouth. "Here, focus on this," he said. I did as he said, just trying to enjoy the dual sensation of a cock in my mouth and a tongue and finger in my ass. I relaxed a little and Terry shoved another finger inside. I loved what he was doing, but I needed to take it to the next level.

I spit Joe's cock out long enough to beg Terry, "Please just stick your cock in me!" Terry giggled.

"I love how horny he is," he said.

"Give him what he wants, baby. Stretch him out for me," Joe told Terry. I felt Terry pull away for a minute and I returned to sucking Joe's cock. A moment later, I felt the coolness of lube being squirted into my ass. Then I felt the tip of Terry's cock brush against my hole and I trembled in anticipation. I was finally going to be fucked by a man. I kept sucking Joe's cock, but all my attention was on the feeling of Terry gently pushing himself inside me. I have had dildos and fingers in there before, but this was so much better. I expected it to hurt, but I was so turned on that all I felt was pleasure. Terry, as I expected, was a very gentle lover. He only pushed his cock in a little at a time, pausing to let me get used to it. Horny slut that I was, I just wanted it all.

"It's ok, you can just fuck me. I can take it," I tell him. Terry smiled at me and pushed further into me, going faster than before but still letting me adjust. After a few more seconds, I felt his hips press into me, and I knew that he was all the way inside. He slowly began to fuck me, pulling in and out. The feelings inside my ass were almost indescribable. I found myself pushing back against him, trying to somehow pull him even deeper inside me. Terry leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back and we made out as we established a good rhythm with our fucking. I lost all track of time and place, just reveling in the feeling. I noticed Terry was beginning to fuck me a little harder. I nibbled on his ear and whispered for him to cum inside me. After a moment, I felt his body spasm and my ass was full of his hot cum. He kissed me deeply and I could feel his cock begin to soften inside me. He pulled out, immediately fell to his knees and started sucking my cock.

I was so turned on I only lasted about ten seconds before I exploded in his mouth. Terry and Joe kissed, and I knew Joe was getting a taste of my cum. "Delicious," he said. I smiled weakly at him. "How was it?" he asked.

"Amazing," I told him. "Thank you, Terry."

"You have such a hot ass," Terry replied. "I loved getting to fuck it." He gave me another kiss. "You have to try him out," he told Joe.

"What do you say, kid?" Joe asked me. "Are you ready?"

I could barely speak, but I managed to whisper, "Please."

"Get on all fours then," he ordered me, and I hastily followed his direction. I heard him squirt lube onto his cock and stroke it. He didn't waste any time and I felt his lubed cock against my ass. He didn't even spread my cheeks, just slid his cock between them, and I felt the tip against my already tender asshole. I unconsciously tensed up and he had trouble getting it in. "Just relax," he said. I exhaled and I felt my ass untighten just a bit. That was all Joe needed and he thrust himself inside me. Even though I had just been thoroughly fucked by Terry, I wasn't prepared for the size of Joe's cock. It hurt, but I was far past caring. I didn't need physical pleasure at that moment. I just needed to be fucked. "Damn, you are still tight," he said. "I'm only halfway in." I couldn't believe it.

He started to pull his cock out just a bit, then pushed it back in, but didn't try to get any further inside. The pain was already beginning to turn to intense pleasure. After about a minute of him just letting me get used to the feeling, I needed more. "Please give me the rest," I begged.

Joe laughed and Terry giggled. Then Joe grabbed my hips and pushed himself all the way inside me. It was the single most intense moment of my life. When his cock hit my prostate my own cock squirted out some cum without me even having a full orgasm. I moaned. Joe pressed himself against me, and I could feel his pubic hair tickle my ass. He just stayed all the way inside for what felt like an eternity, but was probably a minute or two. Then he started fucking me for real. Every thrust was a new revelation of pleasure. I whimpered incoherently and Joe grunted with exertion. My cock wasn't quite hard but released a few more squirts of cum. I vaguely heard Terry and Joe kissing behind me. "You look so hot, baby," Terry told Joe. "I love watching you fuck that hot ass."

I loved feeling like I was just there for the pleasure of these men. I had never felt so sexy in my life. The whole world was far away and only the hard cock in my ass mattered. That cock continued to slam into me rhythmically. I tried to squeeze it with my ass and attempted to sync my movement with Joe, but it was unnecessary. He was in complete control. Eventually he started to speed up, and I knew he was getting ready to cum. I wanted it inside me so badly. "Please don't pull out," I begged him. "I need you to cum in me."

Joe just moaned and fucked me harder until he grunted and slammed into me, and I actually felt my ass fill with his cum. The more or less continuous orgasm I had been experiencing finished with just a dribble, but I was fully satisfied. When Joe pulled his cock out I felt profoundly empty. I collapsed forward a bit with my ass still in the air. I heard the click of a camera. I also felt a finger playing with the pool of cum inside my asshole. I managed to turn my head enough to see Terry pulling a cum-coated finger out of my ass and back to his mouth. "Mmm, you taste even better from his ass," he said to Joe.

I smiled weakly at them. I was utterly exhausted, and although I was still in a euphoric state, the rational part of my brain had started to wake up. I wasn't sure what all this meant going forward. I now knew I loved cock, but I loved Eve too and I wasn't sure how to explain everything to her. Would she even want a slutty bottom for a husband? Right then, Terry pointed his phone at me and said, "Big smile!" He clicked the picture and grinned at me. "Your wife has been loving the pictures I've been sending her!"

12