Fun on the Bed Ch. 02

Story Info
Another BBC joins me and Indian wife.
6.6k words
4.31
43.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
424 Followers

Leroy seemed to be in good spirits as I escorted him to our front door: "Damn man, your wife really is something." I nodded as he talked ushering him towards the exit. "Her stamina is unreal and she can take it like a pro." It was only later on that I realised that by 'it' Leroy was referring to dick. Leroy continued: "I'm a big boy but she had no problems. I reckon she could even take my boy Marcus easy."

I was nodding to Leroy as he talked but my mind was elsewhere. I was exhausted and really just wanted to go to sleep. "Marcus is big even for a nigga, ain't too many bitches that can take him. Even big black mommas struggle" Leroy chuckled as he talked. I found it odd that he found referring to other people's penises normal and even funny.

I finally managed to get Leroy to the door step after which he left. When I returned back upstairs to bed, Rita was asleep. She looked beautiful as she lay there. I gave her a brief kiss on the forehead and got into bed to sleep beside her.

======

The next few days passed without much happening. Me and Rita continued our normal routine. We were very much still in love with each other and what had happened with Leroy was a one off event that didn't really need bringing up again or discussing.

One thing I noticed, however, was that Leroy had left his watch behind when he had left ours. It was a nice watch and I had it by our bedside table. I felt guilty that he'd left it behind as it was me who was hastening him to the exit. If he had a bit longer maybe he would have remembered it. Leroy had not called or messaged saying that he wanted it back and I was too busy to be proactive in returning it.

The comment that Leroy had made about his friend Marcus was playing on my mind. Leroy seemed to be in awe of the guy's penis length. I was not small by any stretch but Leroy had a couple of inches on me at around 7" or so. Marcus was bigger than him! How did he manage to even get around the world. I couldn't help thinking: how big were these blacks?

I was also concerned about how Leroy seemed to think my wife could accommodate these blacks. My wife was small and slim and couldn't possibly fit these big things inside her. Yes, she had managed to take Leroy but she had struggled at first and, anyway, that was a one off event. My wife struggled to take me! The whole notion was preposterous really.

These questions were still going through my head a week later when I stopped by the gas station. We had just been food shopping at the supermarket and the car tank was looking a bit empty. Rita waited in the car whilst I filled up the car with Diesel. I then walked into the station itself to pay.

The clerk behind the counter was a black guy, around 6' tall and chubby. He must have weighed around 14 or 15 stone. He had a big chest, big arms and a shaved head. He looked to have a slight belly on him too. He was the right size to be a night club bouncer if he could convert some of the girth to muscle. Not really fat but not ripped either.

"Number 4," I said as I approached the counter.

"Sure," said the clerk as he took my credit card. Strangely, he paused when he turned the card over and saw my name.

"Hey man, ain't you Leroy's mate?" the clerk said to me.

I didn't normally like engaging clerks with idle small talk and was caught off balance so did not respond immediately when he questioned me.

Instead the clerk went on: "Yeah man, i'm sure Leroy mentioned you. The one with the wife." The clerk turned and looked out the window towards my car, "that must be her."

I looked out the window too and could see Rita sitting on the passenger side of my car. Her head and shoulders could be seen and her slim face was looking pretty.

I looked back at the clerk and only then saw his name badge - it said Marcus. "Umm...yeah, I know Leroy." I thought it best to be truthful as it looked like this was Leroy's friend so it was no point playing the fool. I was slightly embarrassed that this guy knew me and my wife knew Leroy - I hoped he did not know that Leroy had sex with my wife.

Marcus told me the amount of Diesel I would have to pay and charged my card after I entered my PIN. As he was giving me the receipt he said "damn man, you're a lucky guy. Your wife is looking good." Marcus was grinning as he said this.

I thanked him for the compliment as I turned and went back to the car. Yes my wife was pretty; she was slim with straight black hair, brown eyes and light beige skin which was desirable for an Indian woman. Her legs were long and her boobs were small and pert. I loved her and thought she was the hottest girl in the world but, she was not the big chested blonde that most guys fantasised over. I couldn't understand what these black guys found so alluring about her.

As I got back into the car I guessed that Rita thought I looked a bit off as she asked me if everything was ok. "Yes," I said to her. "The clerk there was Leroy's friend Marcus. He was just chatting to me."

My wife nodded her head but didn't say anything in response and I let the conversation come to a close by turning the music up a bit louder. I drove home after which we did our usual thing of unpacking the shopping, having a cup of tea, followed by dinner and getting ready for bed.

======

It wasn't late, maybe around 9 at night or so, but me and Rita liked to get ready for bed early and watch TV upstairs. Rita was in the bathroom and I was changing into my boxers and t-shirt. I couldn't help thinking about the infamous Marcus who I had met earlier in the day. This was the guy who supposedly had a very large penis.

Yes, Marcus was a big lad who weighed several stone more than me, but he wasn't that much taller than me. Maybe he needed that extra bulk to be able to carry around his big balls? I chuckled as I thought about how ludicrous this statement was. This was the guy Leroy had been in awe of and wanted my wife to meet. I was not sure about this, I mean, come on he was a gas station clerk!! I thought about whether I would give up twenty or thirty thousand pounds of salary to add a few inches to my manhood.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard our front door bell ring. My wife was in the bathroom so I knew I would have to answer it. "I'll get it." I called to my wife as I passed our bathroom on my way downstairs to the front door.

I reached for the keys by the door, put them in the door lock and then opened the door slightly to see who was there. I was stunned when I saw a black man standing on our front door step.

"Hey, man," said the black guy to me. "It's Marcus, Leroy's bro."

"Umm yess...the guy, umm, from the gas station," I replied. I was flummoxed as I had been thinking about this guy and he had showed up. What the hell was he doing here? "What are you, umm, how did you..umm?" I continued.

Marcus began to move forward and by reaction I opened the door slightly to let him in. He was slightly taller than me but much wider so I turned in the doorway to let him pass by me into our passage way.

"Leroy asked me to pick up his watch, bro," Marcus said as she shuffled inside our passageway. It wasn't the biggest house and the passageway was also not huge. Whilst the house was more than big enough for me and my wife, Leroy looked too big for it standing in here - his width made him almost touch both sides of the corridor.

"Oh umm yes," I said as I remembered that Leroy had left his watch the last time he had visited.

"It's umm..." I paused as I remembered that it was in our bedroom where my wife was getting ready for bed at the moment.

Leroy stood staring at me. I noticed that he was dressed quite casually in loose fitting jeans and a checked shirt - he must have gone home after his shift and got changed before coming over her. He was wearing gold rings on his right hand.

My eyes betrayed me as I glanced upstairs to my bedroom where the watch was. Leroy followed my eyes and said: "upstairs? Come on then man, ain't got all day."

"Yes, yes," I said as I moved around him and began to move upstairs. As I started to climb I noticed that Marcus was following me up the stairs. I half turned on the stairway and said whist half pointing downwards towards out sitting room "Umm, it's ok, you can wait..."

"No bother man, I'll help you get it," Marcus said interrupting me as he continued to walk up the stairs behind me. As he was getting closer to me I couldn't help back away from him slightly and move up the stairs. It was only a few moments before we were on our landing at the top of the stairs.

I thought that I better get into the bedroom first and alert my wife that we had a guest, so that she could get changed, so hurried towards the bedroom door and opened it. As I moved into the bedroom I saw my wife sitting up on our bed.

The remote control was next to her and the TV was on making a low background sound.

Rita's straight black hair was just touching her shoulders and was parted so that it laid either side of her ears. She had a slim body with beige skin - she was light for an Indian girl. Her brown eyes were beautiful and the only hair on her body was on her head, her eye brows and a neat triangle just above her pussy lips.

Rita was wearing a white camisole top and panties - these were white but had a pink border around the rim and a very small decorative pink bow on the front. My wife did not like to wear a bra to bed and I could see that she had taken hers off as her bra straps were not visible and her small pert breasts looked soft without the bra holding them up and padding them out.

"Umm baby, this is umm...Marcus," I said as Marcus moved into room behind me. "He's Leroy's friend."

Rita looked at me and then to the side of me where Marcus was moving more fully into the room. She did not say anything, indeed her face showed no emotion.

"Marcus, this is my wife Rita." I said to Marcus. Marcus was now standing by the bed fully into the room.

Marcus grinned as he was introduced to Rita. I noticed that his gaze briefly took in my wife's thin face, went down my wife's long neck and over her small perky breasts before settling on her long shapely legs. I always thought my wife's smooth silky legs were her best feature and I noticed that my wife's pink toe nails were wiggling as she sat on the bed. I thought it strange that Rita had not made an attempt to put some pyjamas on and seemed to be content sitting there in front of a stranger in just her panties.

"Hey, my boy Leroy asked me to stop by and..."Marcus started to say before he turned away from the bed and looked at the TV. "Hey man, I love this show." He said.

I glanced at the TV and noticed that it was one of those travel programmes, Here the TV presenter, a white lady, was visiting tribes in Africa. The programme looked old and wasn't something that me and Rita normally watch so it was odd that it was on the TV now.

"Mind if I watch the rest of this, bro?" Marcus said as he put a knee on the bed and began moving to sit in an upright seating position on the left hand side of my wife, which was the closest side to the door and me.

"Umm...well, I guess," I said. I didn't know what to say. The guy had not done anything wrong, as such, it was just pretty brazen to begin sitting on another man's bed next to his half undressed wife.

"Nigga sure is thirsty," Marcus said as he began to make himself comfortable on the bed.

"Oh, yes...do you want anything baby?" I said to my wife. She shook her head softly towards me, indicating that she did not want anything to drink. Then her face turned back to the TV. The TV presenter was a light skinned white girl with black hair. She looked to be walking around mud huts in tribal Africa.

I turned from the bed and TV towards the door and then went downstairs to the kitchen. I thought about how Leroy's gaze had been roaming from the TV screen to my wife's legs as I left. When I reached the kitchen I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. I pondered whether I should bring glasses and ice but thought against it. I opened the beers and then started to make my way upstairs. The whole process must have taken only a few minutes.

When I returned to the bedroom I was startled. Marcus' shoes and socks were on the far side of the room alongside his jeans and shirt. Marcus was sitting up on the bed in just a pair of black boxers. His skin was dark as coal. He was not lean, like Leroy had been, rather he was chubby and had a bit of a gut. He had a broad chest and shoulders and his legs were broad also.

As I moved over to Marcus to give him his beer he said: "It's roasting in here, bro." By 'roasting' I understood that he meant that it was very hot in here. I had forgotten that I had been in just my t-shirt and boxers so I guess I couldn't object to Marcus doing the same thing. I was surprised that he hadn't asked my permission to unclothe. I didn't reply to him, instead moving to the other side of the bedroom to sit at the right hand side of my wife on the bed.

If someone walked into the room at that moment they would have been a relatively slim but slightly chubby Indian guy in a t-shirt and boxers, his slim long legged beige skinned wife in a white camisole and white panties and a broad black man bare-chested in his boxers. All three not talking but staring at a travel TV programme.

The TV presenter was walking around the African mud huts. After five or ten minutes she met some of the African people that were living there. First she met the women and I noted that they had skirts on but were bare-chested. Then she met the males of the village.

The African males were bare-chested and had tribal war paint on. The presenter seemed slightly taken aback as they were wearing very dainty loin cloths. These cloths were such that they were not covering the penises' of the Africans fully. Indeed all they seemed to be doing was holding them down so as to stop them springing up.

I found it slightly amusing that the presenter was struggling to ask questions in the presence of these black guys. The Africans cocks were quite long and thick. I had seen Leroy naked and these guys seemed to be of an equal size to him - maybe around 7" long. Was that the average for these black guys? Maybe it was only the slim ones - Leroy was lean like these African tribes men.

After a few moments of the African tribes men being on the TV I noticed my wife turn first towards Marcus and then towards me. She looked at me and gave me a little smile. She looked so pretty when she smiled, with her black hair framing her slim face and those pretty lips. Her lips were together and she made a small kissing gesture. This always meant that she wanted a kiss. I hesitated as Marcus was in the room but, as Rita continued with the motion, I thought 'what the hell' and moved in and kissed her.

The feel of Rita's lips soft lips always turned me on. I loved kissing her. I loved giving her gentle kisses and also long aggressive ones. Her body was so smooth and soft and I couldn't resist putting my right hand up and feeling the side of her face and her neck. Rita continued to kiss me back as I kissed her. She smelt incredible and I was getting excited.

Rita's mouth slightly opened and we began kissing open mouthed. Not with tongues but with gentle open mouthed kisses. I could see that her eyes were half closed and she was really enjoying it. I wanted to reach down and touch her breasts but I remembered that Marcus was in the room on the other side of Rita. I could not see him, however, as Rita was blocking my view to the other side of the bed.

Though I did not want to touch my wife's breasts with Marcus in the room, I felt Rita's left leg move closer to me and I couldn't resist lowering my right hand to touch and stroke the soft skin there. In between kissing my wife, my gaze shifted to look at the sexy leg I was stroking. I looked down Rita's pretty face and that gorgeous neck, to those soft breasts covered by that white camisole top and saw a black shape moving. It was only after a moment I realised that the shape was Marcus' arm.

I followed Marcus' arm downwards and saw that it ended in Rita's panties. As Rita's panties were white in colour, I could see the dark shade of Marcus' hand inside them and his gold ring glinting as it moved. It was only when I focused on Rita's panty area that the soft sound of Marcus' hand moving could be heard by me over the sound of the TV. I could not tell if the sound was the rubbing of the outside of my wife's crotch or if Marcus had his fingers in my wife.

I was contemplating what exactly Marcus was doing when I sensed more movement across on the other side of the bed. I looked over to where Marcus was sitting and saw that his boxers were discarded at the foot of the bed. I briefly glanced up his thick thighs and saw that his balls were very large and hairless.

A thick black cock stood at the top of his balls, the same dark colour as Marcus' skin. He did not look to have any pubic hairs. The cock itself was around the size of Leroy's at 7" but it was a lot thicker (it was only several years later that I realised that it bared a resemblance to Shorty Mac's cock but I had never heard of him when this incident happened).

I noticed a light patch on Leroy's dark cock and startled as I realised that it was Rita's hand. Rita was very softly jerking Leroy's cock with her left hand. Rita had long fingers, which complemented her long legs, but even she was struggling to get her entire hand around the girth of his cock. I was slightly annoyed that my reaction to seeing this was not against Rita having done this but that she had not touched my cock first.

I heard Rita make a kissing sound and noticed that she was still looking at me; so I was forced to look away from Leroy's cock back to my pretty wife. I moved forward to kiss her again. As I did so, I was thinking that Marcus' cock was not the monster that Leroy had made it out to be. Yes, it was big and thick but it was only as long as Leroy himself and the Africans on TV. Leroy had been exaggerating.

I continued kissing my wife and revelling in her fantastic scent and her delicate soft skin. After a few moments, Rita broke away from me. Her right hand dropped and briefly touched my waistband. This always meant that she wanted me to take my boxers off. I nodded and then pulled my boxers down so they were halfway on my knees. I did not want to take them off fully at this stage - I'm an not sure why but I contemplated needing to cover myself up if the situation arose.

I lay back on the headrest and Rita reached out with her left hand and started gently stroking my cock. Her hands were soft and gentle and always felt fantastic against my skin. I couldn't help feeling a small pang of jealousy that Marcus had just been feeling these soft hands on his penis.

I loved Rita touching me. I was so excited that I lay back and enjoyed it, half closing my eyes. I loved the sensations that I was feeling.

After a few moments I had become used to the incredible sensations that I was feeling so opened my eyes and looked to see what else was happening in the room. Yes, a handjob is good but it is only the starter for the main event. I needed some release. I noticed that the TV had been turned off but what else I saw shocked me.

Rita was stroking Marcus' cock, as she had done previously, only this time with her right hand rather than her left. Her left hand has been stroking me. Rita's face, however, was bent over Marcus. Rita's hair was covering her face and Leroy's crotch partially but I could see that her beautiful lips were open wide. The movement that she was making with her right hand was as if she was trying to squeeze a big black sausage into her mouth only for it to keep falling out.

Rita had never given me oral sex. Indeed, she was dead against it - thinking that it was disgusting. I had been extremely shocked when she had had sucked Leroy off but, then again, that was Leroy. This was Marcus! My wife had never even had a decent conversation with this guy. All she knew was that he was a friend of Leroy. I grimaced slightly thinking of this petrol station clerk's dirty black cock entering my wife's pretty Indian mouth.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
424 Followers
12