Fun with Sara Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, are you coming," he yelled but there was no response. He waited a few more seconds and then said to himself, "Maybe she's using the bathroom.

She watched intently as he looked around to see if anyone was watching. He must be getting a little paranoid. Suddenly his hands went to his shorts and he pulled them halfway down his thighs, exposing his large, thick erection.

Cindy had never seen her son's cock hard, and the sight of it made her knees weak. She dropped down a step. Her son had no doubt heard her so he quickly shoved his cock back in his shorts and acted as if nothing had happened. He reached for his beer, forgetting that he had already emptied its contents. Silently, she walked back up the stairs halfway, and then walked back down.

"Hey sweetie," she said, focusing on her son in the dim light of the living room.

"Hey, Mom," Ben said, looking around the room for something.

"Everything ok? Do you need anything from the kitchen?"

"Yeah Mom, everything's fine! But could you bring me another beer? Maybe even two?"

"Sure, sweetheart," she said lovingly. She sauntered to the kitchen, hoping that her son was watching her. She heard footsteps behind her and when she got the fridge, they stopped. She knew that he was behind her, watching her. She decided to put on a little show for him. She opened the fridge and slowly bent over at the hips. Her robe rose up, giving her son a very clear view of her bare, fleshy cunt lips.

She heard him suck in a breath, and then, as quietly as he could, quickly make his way back to the living room.

Ben plopped back down onto the couch, praying that his mom had not heard him. Does it really matter at this point whether she heard me or not, Ben asked himself, realizing that his mother had like done what she had just done knowing that he was behind her.

He waited, impatiently, for his mother to return from the kitchen with his beer. He looked down at his cock that was now so prominent in his shorts that it could easily be seen, even in the dim light of the living room. In fact, it had maintained its rigidity for the entire duration that she was upstairs.

When she finally returned, he eyed intently the front of the silky, black robe that she had changed into; the show that he had gotten earlier confirmed that she, at the very least, was not wearing any bottoms whatsoever. It was also loosely tied in the front, and it was almost as short, if not shorter than the shorts she had been wearing earlier.

"Hey," Ben said happily. "I thought that you had gotten lost! Come and have a seat!" He realized that what he had just said must've sounded really stupid to her.

"Sorry," she said. "I was trying to figure out which stockings and heels I was going to wear, but I decided to just wear this robe for you!"

Ben couldn't tell if she was joking or if she was serious. He still played along though, and his cock jumped once more at her comment. "Does that mean you're gonna go upstairs and put them on for me in a little while? And does that mean that you are naked under that robe?!"

"Yes, and yes," was all she said to him. She sat down gently onto the couch, making sure that her robe covered her wetness.

Ben knew that the flimsy gym shorts he was wearing were doing nothing to hide his thick, 7 ½ inch shaft. His cock was also drooling precum but thankfully it didn't show through the material of the shorts, but then again, his mother was after all, completely naked under her flimsy little robe so it was safe to say that modesty and propriety had gone out the window. He got up off of the couch and grabbed the beers that his mother had brought in, as well as the weed from the coffee table and placed it on the table to the left of the overstuffed couch. He grabbed the joint that he had just rolled and he lit it, taking a long hit, and the handed it to Cindy who did the same.

"So now that you know all about my sex life with Sara and Tiffany, don't you think that it's time for you to tell me a little about what you do behind closed doors?"

"Oh, you don't want to know about my sex life," Cindy said. "Even if you did, I will tell you right now that it's nowhere near as exciting as yours!"

"So, tell me anyways. Tell me what turns you on! Tell me what makes you wet, mom. Well, other than hearing me talk about my kinky ass sex life!"

"Well, like I said, it's not as interesting as yours, and it's been at least six months since I've had any sexual contact with anyone, man or woman, but I do have a pretty good imagination, and I've got a hell of a lot of fantasies!"

"Me too," Ben said, smiling. "So is it safe to say that you are bisexual?"

"Yes, it is very safe to say that." She shot him a devious smile, and then pointed to something behind him. "Will you hand me my wine?" Ben reached behind him and he grabbed both of their drinks. They each took long pulls, trying to fight off the mild cotton mouth they were both experiencing from the weed.

"Can I tell you a secret Mom," Ben asked quietly. He sounded almost embarrassed.

"I think you already have darling," Cindy said, giggling and relighting the joint. She took a hit and she passed it to Ben. She became serious once more and said, "You can tell me anything sweet heart, and I do mean anything."

"I think I'm bisexual too, Mom." Ben was blushing once again, and he was worried that his mother may judge him.

"Are you really," his mom asked. An accepting smile on her face and she wanted to embrace her son. "Have you ever done anything with a guy?"

"I think I am. At the very least, I'm bi-curious. And no, I haven't done anything with a guy but I do occasionally post on shemale threads on this website I visit occasionally, and I've talked to a few traps online. Plus I've masturbated to bi-sexual and shemale porn a few times."

Ben was happy to see that the accepting look on his mother's face had not faded as he confessed one of his darkest secrets.

"A shemale? Really," she asked, curious as to how her son would look with a shemale. "I've never thought about fucking a shemale. I don't even think that I've ever seen shemale porn, but I guess it could be the best of both worlds huh? A big pair of fake tits, a feminine, fuckable face and a nice, cock to suck on and get fucked with. Hell, I would try it."

Ben was all smiles as he listened to his mother talk about fucking a tranny. He pictured his mother riding him while they both took turns licking and sucking the cock of a hot, big-titted slut. Maybe one that looked like Bailey Jay! Oh my god that would be so fucking hot! He imagined him and Bailey Jay fucking his mother; his cock buried in her cunt to the hilt while Bailey's cock plowed her tight ass, and then the grand finale: both he and Bailey pumping their fat loads all over his mother's pretty face!

"I'd love to find a petite little shemale with big tits and dominate her. I'd love to make her my little pet slut," Ben said with a hint of authority in his voice.

"I've always wanted to be dominated," Cindy said, taking a sip of her wine. "Never found a man I trusted enough though."

Ben took another sip of his beer. His mother was sitting close enough to him for their bare thighs to almost touch. He kept trying to get a peak up, and down her robe, but was unsuccessful. He couldn't believe that he had just told her that he was bi, and wanted to dominate a shemale. Even more, he couldn't believe that his own mother had just told him that she wanted to be dominated!

"So what else do you fantasize about Mom," Ben asked.

"Honestly? My number one fantasy is to be involved in a threesome with either another woman, or two other men. I'd love to have a load of cum pumped into my pussy while another woman, or even a man is eating me out and waiting to suck the cum from my pussy, or rather, my cunt. I want to feel a hot cock in my pussy, and one in my ass at the same time and I want them both to pull out and cover my face with their hot, yummy loads! I want to be used, and dominated, and treated like the slut whore that I am!" Cindy paused and looked at her son. She smiled at him and said, "I'm sorry to tell you this son but, your Mom is a whore, and she wants to be used like one; just like your little friends, Sara and Tiffany!"

"Wow," was all Ben could say to what he had just heard.

"Am I bad," she muttered bashfully.

"Yes Mom, you are very, very bad! But not in a bad way! Holy fuck that is hot!"

He took another toke from the joint and he passed it to his mom. He wanted the two of them to be as high as possible so he could say what he was about to say. They both took another hit and then Ben looked into his mother's eyes and said, "Mom, I know that this is wrong to say but I am so fucking horny right now. I wanna cum so bad, Mom! So fucking bad! I feel so bad saying this but if I could have you right now, I would take you!"

Cindy shivered at her son's words. She was so shook up, and so horny, that she could form no words to respond to her son. She decided to answer him with actions, so she put her wine glass on the table and she leaned back into the couch and she spread her long, toned legs. She locked eyes with Ben, and her hands made their way to the loose knot that kept her robe closed, and his eyes from seeing her intimate parts. She pulled the knot loose slowly to tease him. She knew that he had reached a level of passion and lust that he had likely never experienced. She knew because she felt the same way. She knew that within minutes of the two touching each other, they were going to explode in a blast of wanton lust resulting from urges neither thought of ever thinking.

"Do you want me to keep going," Cindy asked, still keeping eye contact with her son.

"Please," he begged. "For fuck's same Mom, please! Please take it off and show me all of you!"

She didn't respond verbally to his pleading. Instead, she pulled the knot completely free and pulled each side of the robe apart, exposing herself to her son. He watched with lustful intent as her full, bouncy, 36C breasts came into view, shortly followed by her trimmed pubic bush. It looked just the way she had described it: a thick tuft of trimmed hair above a completely bare, and very fleshy pair of sopping wet pussy lips. He nearly drooled on himself at the sight.

"Oh my god, Mom, you look—" Ben paused and swallowed hard, "You look amazing!"

"Thank you baby," she replied, "But I think that it's time for you to show me something." She pulled her arms through the robe, removing it completely from her body while her son got up off of the couch.

"Are you sure you want to see it," he teased, a broad, deviant smile on his face.

"As sure as you are my son, now show me that fat cock you've been hiding all night long," she demanded. Both of her hands were fondling each of her tits, focusing on her rigid nipples. She was so glad that they were as sensitive as they were.

"Ok," Ben said, "Here goes," and in a swift motion, he pulled his gym shorts down, revealing his thick, 7 ½ inch cock; precum drooled from the head as it stood straight up into the air proudly.

"Benjamin," his mom gasped, "it's so thick, and long! It's gonna feel so good in my cunt! That is, if you will put it there for me." She gave him a pleading look that she knew he could not resist.

"Mom, I will put my cock anywhere you want me to!"

"Will you put it in my mouth," she asked in an innocent tone.

"You know I will!"

"Will you put it in my tight. Wet. Cunt?" She brought her right hand down to the top of her pubic fur and slid it downward, effortlessly sliding through the wetness of her sex. When she reached her clit, she jerked; a loud, guttural moan escaped her mouth and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "If I do that again, I'll cum for sure. I was asking you something though. I think I had one more question. Oh yeah, I remember." She scooted further down onto the couch and she lifted her legs, bringing her feet almost behind her head. She brought her elbows under her thighs and she pressed her fingers against her dilated cunt lips, getting them nice and wet. "How about my ass Ben," she asked seductively, "how about my tight fucking ass?" She pressed her index finger into her asshole gently until it disappeared completely from his view. "Are you gonna put your big, hard cock in my tight little ass?"

"Holy fuck, Mom! You look so fucking hot right now! I want to remember this moment forever!"

"Then take a picture! I told that it would last longer didn't I?"

Ben grabbed his phone and took several shots of his mother's tight cunt and ass. He put them in a hidden folder and quickly put his phone away. He didn't want any kind of distraction whatsoever! He scooted as close to her naked body as he could, inhaling her sweet, musky scent. He got right between her legs, and without permission, he leaned down and stuck his tongue out.

Cindy watched, as if everything was happening in slow-motion; the tip of her son's tongue lightly grazed against her cunt-juice cover asshole. He slowly scraped his tongue upward; slow enough that she wasn't even sure that he was moving.

"Benjamin baby, that feels so good! It's been so long since I've had a tongue between my legs. Please don't stop!"

Ben was just about to reach her opening with his tongue when he brought it back down to her puckered ring. He licked upward once more, a little quicker this time until his tongue reached the opening of her cunt. He stuck his tongue out as far as he could and he pushed it forward, fucking his mother with his tongue in slow, rhythmic, back and forth motions.

"Ben, sweetheart, I don't want you to stop what you are doing because it feel so amazing, but right now I just want your cock inside of me! I need to feel your hardness penetrate me! Please come up here and fuck me. Let me cum on your cock first and then I'll cum in your mouth!"

Ben considered her plea and decided to oblige her. He brought his tongue away from her sex and back into his mouth. She groaned in disappointment. Her disappointment was short-lived though because she knew what was coming next: his cock. He straightened his back to the point of almost arching it, giving him a birds-eye view of both his mother's sopping wet pussy, and his rock hard cock. He slowly edged forward, lining the head of his manhood up with his mother's dripping hole.

"Please put it in me Ben! Stop teasing me and just put it in me!"

"You know that I'm not going to last very long Mom! I'm too worked up!"

"I'm not going to either," Cindy said. "But that's ok sweetheart, because we'll have plenty of time to do it more!"

"Ok," Ben said, feeling reassured by her words.

He scooted forward on his knees until the head of his engorged member was less than an inch from her wetness. All he had to do was push forward just an inch, and his cock would be touching his mother's bare, swollen lips. He looked up and into her eyes. Neither one of them said anything. She nodded, and he pushed forward.

When their skin made contact, it was as if the two had shocked each other with a never before felt sexual charge. Ben pushed forward, sinking the head of his cock into the entrance of her pussy. He felt her walls contract almost immediately. He pushed further in, bringing his cock about halfway inside of his mother. He pulled out, still maintaining eye contact when his eyes weren't closed from the intensity of the sensations he was feeling. He pushed back in, taking his cock another inch deeper into her and he felt her pussy spasm once more. He wasn't sure if she was cumming, or if she was flexing her vaginal muscles. Either way it felt amazing!

He had one more inch to push inside of her. He was shocked beyond belief that he had actually been able to control himself as long as he had. It was totally different with Sara. Sort of a "wam, bam, thank you ma'am," but this was completely different. It was much more sensual, and passionate. He closed his eyes briefly and then opened them once more. This couldn't be a dream, he thought. He looked at his mother. Her eyes were open as well.

"Please fuck me, Ben. Fuck me and fill me with your cum," she whispered. "Please."

He needed no more encouragement from her. He pulled his cock almost completely out of her, and thrust all of himself deep inside of her. He pulled back out once more, and quickly thrust back in. He suddenly felt a rush of juices spurting from his mother's cunt. He felt her inner walls spasm and milk his shaft. He pulled out once more. He felt his load start to boil out of his balls and into his shaft. He thrust back in.

Cindy felt Ben's cock start to throb inside of her. He was getting ready to cum. My son, is getting ready to cum with me, was the last thought she had before the most powerful orgasm she had ever had started to take over her body. It started in her clit and pulsed outward; each time moving further and further away from her pubic area. She felt the walls of her pussy spasm on Ben's cock, milking it, trying to get the seed from his cock that she so desperately wanted. The pulse radiating from her clit continued to get stronger. It was nearing her chest now. She pinched both of her nipples, intensifying the sensation that was racking through her body. Her pussy clenched, locking Ben's cock deep inside of her when the first spurt of cum shot deep into her pussy, coating her cervix and her inner walls. Her orgasm seemed to intensify with each spasm of his cock.

By the end of their climaxes, both Ben and Cindy were absolutely spent. They each felt like that had just run a marathon and they were coming down from the most intense of runners' highs. Ben's flaccid cock slipped out of his mother and cum quickly dribbled out like a stream. Cindy quickly brought her hand to her pussy and cupped it, hoping to get as much of his juices as she possibly could. Waste not, want not, she thought as she brought her hand to her mouth to taste her son's seed for the first time. It was rich, with a hint of saltiness. She took all of it into her mouth and she swallowed it as if it were nectar.

"Gotta have my protein shake after a workout like that," she exclaimed, scooping more of his cum from her cunt and bringing it up to her mouth.

"That... was... abso-fucking-lutely amazing," Ben said, breathing heavily!

"You were amazing," Cindy said. She moved up onto the couch and stood up. With cum still dripping out of her pussy, she walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. Ben followed, walking slowly on tired, wobbly knees. She handed him the glass and he accepted it gracefully. He tipped it up and drank all of it down in one swift gulp.

Suddenly, he felt a small, dainty hand wrap around his soft cock, and then a warm, wet mouth engulf it. He looked down to see his mother, greedily sucking their juices from his tool. He felt himself start to harden once more. Again, he thought to himself. His mom was looking up at him, her big, blue eyes wide open and looking directly into his. He wondered what she was thinking.

She pulled his hardening cock from her heavenly mouth and kept eye contact with him. She gave it a long, wet lick and in the most sultry of tones she could muster she said, "I hope you don't mind if we have a round two; maybe this time I can put those stockings and heels on for you."

She winked at him, and took his cock back into her mouth, pushing it deeper into the back of her throat. Ben smiled a wide smile and thought once more, how did I get to be so goddamned lucky?!