Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AM I.....REALLY....?

On the screen both girls were standing in front of the mirror and checking each other out from different angles, we saw Julie's bare slit a couple of times as she turned, then they stood hip to hip and admired their reflections, the stockings were fantastic and we compared their lovely arses, Julie's being more rounded and slightly pear shaped, Cathy with a more slender outline, then Julie put her arm around Cathy's waist and pulled her close, we both watched as her hand trailed down across Cathy's butt and tweaked her panties.

"Not fair, I'm not wearing any, why should you?"

"Okay, I'll take them off if you want."

"I think you should, before I reach for my hand bag, I've got something to show you!"

"Oooh goody, I love surprises, what is it Julie?"

"You'll see, knickers off first though....."

Cathy smiled and bent to remove her panties as Julie watched in the mirror, it was brief, but we got the up skirt shot we both liked so much as she took them off, my cock pulsed in Bill's palm as Cathy stood up again and smiled at her friend.

"Better?"

"Much better!"

The dark haired beauty turned away and bent down to her stuff piled on a chair, she wasn't square on to our view and we both gnashed our teeth at how closely we missed the chance of seeing her pussy from behind, she stood up quickly and turned back to Cathy with a devilish look on her face, holding a brightly coloured object behind her back.

"What.....what is it, come on, don't tease....?"

"You'll get something nice if you're good, now come closer, stand right here and kiss me like a film star."

"Don't be silly....."

"I'm not being silly, kiss me on the lips and you'll get your reward."

We both sat down and stroked our own erections.....it being more comfortable that way.....Cathy edged hesitantly towards her dark haired friend, then she was standing very close and Julie reached out to put one hand on Cathy's bum and pull her in, their young breasts were touching, pink nipple to dark red nipple and Cathy flushed visibly as Julie leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth, Cathy tried to pull back at first but as the kiss became more heated she stopped resisting and put her hand on Julie's hip in response.

Cathy's white stocking pressed up against Julie's dark one had me leaking slimy fluid from my cock like crazy and Bill was breathing rapidly next to me as he wanked.

"That was nice, now this is my little thank you for helping to shave my bush earlier, go and lie down on the bed and I'll turn the light off."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....LEAVE IT ON.....PLEASE LEAVE THE LIGHT ON....!

"Bugger bugger bugger bugger!"

"Shit shit shit!"

"Now what do we do?"

"Don't panic.....we have night vision."

"Yeah.....well go on then?"

I fiddled with the settings and a fuzzy grey image appeared with a greenish tinge, but it was nothing at all like the colour picture we'd had moments before.....we were both massively disappointed, it was so unfair!!!!!

CLICK....!

"There, that's much softer."

THANK YOU LORD!!!

Julie had turned on the bedside lamp and suddenly we had them again in a warm glow, enough to see skin tones and everything, including the all important stockings, Cathy was reclining on her bed with her legs tucked up in our direction, her white foot masked the shadowy hint of glory between her thighs in the dim lighting, Julie sat next to her and revealed the fancy looking vibrator she held, it was one of those double ones with a big penis and a small rotating prong above it, it would work on a girl's clit very nicely as the big part filled her, Cathy took one look and her face lit up.

"Oh my God, that's fantastic!"

Julie beamed at her and held it closer for Cathy to inspect.

"I sent off for it mail order, an advert in one of daddy's magazines, it's a beauty, and this bit goes crazy on your bud, what do you think?"

"It's marvellous.....it's.....it's disgusting.....have you tried it yet?"

"What do you think.....course I have silly.....and now it's your turn....!"

Julie fiddled with the base of the vibrator to turn it on and then she held it towards Cathy's left tit, when it came into contact with her pink nipple Cathy squirmed deliciously.

"Mmmmm, that's so nice....."

"Wait till you feel it down here."

Julie ran the vibrating dick around Cathy's breasts and then drew it slowly down her front in a zigzag pattern, as it reached her belly button Cathy arched her body and uncurled her legs, Julie took this as the green light she wanted and shuffled further onto the bed to help Cathy find a nice comfortable position in which to receive the humming invader, as we watched our daughters playing together we wanked ourselves frantically....!

"What if they could see us now, like this?"

"Our daughter's you mean?"

"No, the Queen and Prince Philip you twit!"

WE WANKED.....

"What if they could see us now, like this?"

"Our dad's you mean?"

"Yes, of course our dads, silly!"

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

Cathy opened her legs wider.

"I don't care, just keep going....."

"Is that nice?"

"Oh yeah, it's fantastic....."

"Such good friends, your dad and mine, maybe David borrows some of dad's porn when he wants a good wank?"

"Possibly."

Talking about their fathers this way excited both youngsters enormously.

"Judging by the size of the porn collection they could easily share it, shit, they've probably tossed off to the same pictures."

"Together even."

"Together, what makes you say that?"

"Oh.....you know.....some men do it together.....so I've heard."

"Really, and how would you know that?"

Cathy moaned as the little prong rubbed her engorged clitoris, the shaft was already filling her hot cavity and Julie was half rotating it, moving it clockwise and then back the other way, time after time, each change of direction dragging the wicked prongs across Cathy's swollen clit in a way that made her squirm increasingly.

"Cathy.....come on Cathy....."

My daughter kept her eyes tight shut.

"You know something don't you, there's something you're not telling me."

Julie withdrew the wet dick and sat up to rub her own nipple with it, leaving her blonde friend gasping for more.

"Come on.....spill the beans.....if you want this back."

"Julie.....don't be so rotten....!"

"No, tell me what you meant, what's going on, or else no more fucky fucky....."

"Okay, but can I have your magic dick back inside me first.....please.....pretty please.....I'll talk if you do me?"

Watching our daughters having fun was fantastic enough in itself, but listening to them as well was even better, I never realised before how sexy it can be to listen in on people doing things with each other, I looked at Bill as the lovely Julie filled my daughter's hole once again with the big dick, he leered back at me at the wet sounds they were making, he didn't seem to mind that they were talking about us, but I was getting a little concerned about what they were saying, and then Cathy dropped the big bombshell!!!

"I heard them doing something last night, after I'd got them worked up in the bathroom, it sounded pretty heavy."

"Never.....I don't believe it.....hang on though.....knowing my dad, maybe I could believe it, I've seen the mags remember."

"Julie?"

"What sweetie?"

"Stop talking so much, suck my titties and keep that thing on my little man....!"

A short while after, Cathy was moaning in ecstacy and I came so hard that a couple of pearly drops landed on the keyboard and I was worried sick that there'd be a puff of smoke and no more pictures, but it was okay and Bill casually borrowed my hand to finish off into.....

DIRTY BASTARD!!!

The sight of the black and white stockings on our lovely daughters will probably stay with me forever.....I certainly hope it does!

We kept watching as the girls took a long time over pleasuring each other, it was clearly not their first time together but maybe they were fairly new to it still, I marvelled at the good fortune we'd had in being able to observe, next on our wish list was getting closer to them when there was action in the offing, but I'd no idea at the time how to make that happen, as things were soon to turn out though, Bill and I had been fretting for no good reason, but we just didn't realise it.

If my humble tale has made you horny, hey, you should know better by now, these pages can be wicked.....by the way, I don't mind messages or feedback, so tell me what you think.....if you're hooked however and you want to read the next chapter, the good news is I'm busy with it already, it should be coming soon, just like me probably!

12