Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOR ME?

"Don't worry, I suggested the girls should go inside for ten minutes to have an ice cream and cool off, but we shouldn't be too long."

The skirt was unzipped next and Pamela was pushing it down her womanly thighs to reveal the black stockings she wore, they were held in place by a pretty black and red suspender belt, the biggest shock though was the absence of any knickers and her neatly trimmed pussy, she put the skirt aside on an old stool and stood with hands on hips, one leg slightly forward to emphasise her impressive shape, this woman was mature but confident with it, she gave me a look that left me in no doubt about her intentions and as I turned towards her my cock slipped out of the tube.

"David.....really.....is that for my benefit?"

"I....."

"Ssshhhhh, no need to explain, just show me what you were doing.....go on."

I looked at Bill for guidance and he grinned at me and winked as he wanked.

Pamela pulled at a suspender strap and let it snap back on her thigh, then she nodded towards the kinky tube.

"I'm waiting, give me a demonstration!"

I gulped and turned back to the love tube, swallowing nervously because of this new twist, I pushed my erection slowly back inside the clinging tunnel of uncooked meat.....oh yes, it still felt nice, it felt even better as Pamela stepped close up behind me and trailed her fingernails across my bum, caressing, stroking.

FUCK!

She cupped my buttock with one hand and rested the other softly on my shoulder, then she leaned into my back and even through her bra cups I could feel those amazing nipples of hers, they always seemed erect and they were boring into my skin!

"That's right.....all the way in now.....you like that, I can tell."

It was a kinky old situation, but I couldn't help myself responding, so I started the fucking movements again and Pamela moulded her body warmly into mine and started licking the back of my neck, my cock was like an iron bar, I'd never felt so hard before in my life, if this was what they'd been working up to then.....WOW!

The shed wasn't very wide and when Bill squeezed in behind his wife and tried to slip his cock up her snatch we were like three parts of a sandwich, behind us the rear wall of the shed was lined with stacked up plant pots and various tools, some of them dangled from hooks precariously, Pamela let out a hiss in my ear as Bill bobbed down and searched for her entrance, then he rammed up into his wife and several items rattled about and made a noise, but we didn't care, contact was well and truly made and the feel of such intimacy between the three of us was glorious, they must have been working up to this for a while and the sexual chemistry between us lately had been driving me crazy with anticipation, but I could never have imagined this scenario in my wildest dreams.

THANK YOU LORD!

Bill was humping away at Pamela and she was groping round my lower tummy, trying to handle my cock when I pulled back, so I withdrew on purpose to give her a good feel of my slippery shaft, doing that pushed them both back a bit more and the tools rattled on the hooks again.

"David.....your so hard.....I've wanted to do this for ages."

In between words she was nibbling and kissing my neck.

"Your's is longer than Bill's, no offence darling, your thickness always satisfies."

"None taken you lovely slut."

Bill really rammed into her and all three of us shook.

"Remember what I said earlier David, about coming in me?

I grunted a reply.

"Now's the time David, I want you inside me, change places.....Bill.....get my bra off right now."

We had our instructions so we obeyed, at least we tried to, it took a while for us to disentangle ourselves and manoeuvre around in the cramped space, but after much rattling of tools and nudging of willies into strange places we were set up with Bill deep in the sausages, Pamela behind him pressing her bare breasts into his back and me behind her, groping for her tits, I paused with my erection held at the warm entrance she was pushing back to me, hesitating, she was slick with love juices and I felt my knob creeping into the cavity.

"What are you waiting for.....fuck me David.....fuck me hard!"

"Go on Dave, give it to her mate."

Bill seemed happy enough, poring over the gorgeous girls in the magazine as I prepared to shag his lovely wife, he was giving the old sausages some rough treatment and the bench was shaking, behind me the tools were rattling as I adjusted my posture to enter Pamela's hot pussy.

OH YESSSS, THE REAL THING, BLOODY FANTASTIC, SORRY TESCO, THIS IS MUCH BETTER QUALITY!

For the first time, I was actually fucking my neighbour's wife!

"Oh Pamela, I hoped this might happen one day, but I didn't know how to....."

"Stop talking and fuck me."

She was hotter than hell down there and quite tight for an older woman.

THESE NIPPLES ARE, OOGGGGHHHHODDDD!

Pamela was panting and thrusting her arse back at me, really enjoying it, she kept her thighs tight together to increase the gripping effect around my cock and it felt like I was being milked, the full globes of her womanly arse were a perfect cushion for my advances.

"I've wanted this for ages David."

"Really....?"

HUMP HUMP.....

"Bill likes me to get what I want."

HUMP HUMP HUMP.....

"Of course, and why not, got to keep the wife happy hey Bill?"

HUMP HUMP HUMP PAUSE.....

"Don't stop.....fuck me harder."

"I am trying!"

RATTLE RATTLE.....

"Oh Dave, look at this little darling, she must be about Cathy's age, look at that sweet pussy."

"I craned my neck to see over Pamela's shoulder as Bill held the mag out for me to see."

COOOORRRRRHHHHH.....HUMP HUMP.....

"You men are disgusting, fawning over young girls like you do."

WE KNOW.....HUMP HUMP.....

"But I'm glad it's me who's getting the benefit."

HUMP HUMP PAUSE.....

"Keep going you dirty bastard.....oh oh ooooh.....oooooohhhhhhh yyyeeeesssssss....."

RATTLE RATTLE.....

Pamela was making a hell of a noise as I pumped into her, faster and faster, she started a moaning sound.

NOW I CAN SEE WHERE JULIE GET'S IT FROM!

Unknown to us at the time, just outside the shed, old Mr Wilberforce was standing on the other side of the low hedge separating Bill's garden from his own, only a few metres away, his wife Betty was helping him to pick some rhubarb to put in a pie for tea.

"Eeee lass, 'ave you 'erd that, sounds like a bloody fox being strangled, wot the 'ell?"

"Come away Albert, it's rude to pry."

"I'm not prying lass, look at't shed, yon things shakin, summatt bloody funny go'n on I tell thee."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeessssssss that's fucking lovelyyyyyyyy.............!

HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP.....

The three of us were a heap of writhing limbs by that time, out of control.

HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP.....

"Sorry I didn't get time to give you a blow job Davidddddddd....."

"Maybe next time Pamela?"

HUMP HUMP.....HUMP HUMP.....HUMP HUMP.....

Betty and Albert tut tutted to each other as the shed rattled and shook, my arse kept banging against something uncomfortably sharp on the backstroke, but at the time I was so lost in the sensation of Pamela's hot cunt that I ignored it in pursuit of orgasm.

YES FOLKS.....ME, THE ONE TIME HERMIT.....I WAS GETTING READY TO SPURT MY SEED INTO MY GOOD FRIEND'S WIFE.....FUNNY OLD LIFE ISN'T IT?

"Pull me out love and hold me while I come, this tart in the teddy is the one, remember that time when I fucked you in the changing rooms at Debenhams?"

"The red outfit I tried on with the poppers in the crotch?"

"Yeah, Dave, mate.....Pam was so fucking hot that day."

HUMP HUMP.....HUMP HUMP.....HUMP HUMP HUMP.....

"The sales assistant was a young girl doing a Saturday job, I'm sure he was fantasising about fucking her."

"Of course I was, she was charming!"

HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP.....

"My legs were shaking as we walked out of there."

"Yeah, she had to use her pants to wipe up the spunk on the floor, walked home without them on."

"I remember.....ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Daviddddddddddd.....do meeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Everything happened very quickly then, Bill pulled his cock out so that Pam could finish him with her hand, he bent further over and his bum pushed back, Pamela had to follow his shape in turn and she pushed me, her legs were quivering with the approach of her own orgasm and my arse got rammed back hard against the prongs of the old grass rake that had been slipping further down behind me without my noticing, I yelped in real pain as the rusty prongs scratched me and I leaned hard over Pam's back like some kind of demented gargoyle, but of course they took it as just another sign of intense pleasure.

FUCKING HELL, MY ARRRRSSSSE!

Bill shot his load all over the pork and beef, Pamela squealed in ecstasy as I unloaded a thick wad into her, the pain in my bum somehow amplified the pleasure of my orgasm and I shuddered as we climaxed together.

I KNOW YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME BUT THESE THINGS CAN GO RIGHT OCCASIONALLY.

Albert and Betty looked at each other across the hedge.

"These young un's today."

"Ay lass, nowt much to 'ide 'av they?"

"I blame all that satellite television me, and them intravet people."

"Internet you silly old moo!"

"Them an' all."

Inside the stifling shed we were like a heaving sweating mass of flesh, Bill was panting over Dominique from Canada and the sausages were spunky, Pamela was gulping for air against his wet back with my jism running down her thigh and as for me.....well I was in serious trouble, the act of climaxing like I did with the sharp pain jerking me upright had made my back click, I'd had a spasm in my lower back of the type I suffer sometimes when I do too much gardening or wash the car too vigorously, I knew from experience that the only way to deal with it would be to rest up completely for a couple of days and munch on painkillers as it slowly died down.

BOLLOCKS!

Meanwhile, in Pamela's kitchen, the two eighteen year old girls were just finishing their ice cream, they were standing around in their bikinis discussing their fathers.

"So how much did you get chance to read?"

"Well I got down to the bit where Megan, that's the blonde girl, she gets up on this examination couch and puts her legs in the stirrups and of course they're wide apart, the dirty old doctor gets all turned on by the schoolgirl stockings she's wearing and yes, he had used the word schoolgirl, I didn't make that up."

"Hmmm, the big question seems to be, did he make it up, is this something your dad concocted or just a dirty story he downloaded from some porn site?"

"Wow, yeah, which would be worse do you think?"

"No doubt about that, if he's obsessed enough to be writing porn stories then he's got it really bad."

"Well, yes I suppose so, but if you look at it from another angle then you could say that if he's talented enough to write that kind of stuff then he's actually providing a service for people out there who need it, why not, I'll bet there are plenty of lonely people who want to read dirty stories."

"Oh come on Cathy, is that really a good enough excuse?"

"I think so, there must be millions of people who don't have a sex partner for one reason or another, maybe because they're a bit too old to get out and about looking for one, or just too shy, maybe they're infirm or disabled, perhaps they are just plain ugly, but they all need a bit of spice sometimes, sex is a natural function Julie, everyone needs it now and then, so people like that are bound to turn to the internet, there are loads of free web sites and everybody knows the net is awash with sex, it's far easier than sneaking into a shop to buy a girlie magazine and being all embarrassed having to pay the old lady behind the counter."

"I suppose so."

"Of course it is."

"Is that why he does it then, to provide a service, is that all there is to it?"

"We can't tell at this point, I expect most people who do this kind of thing find it turns them on, maybe that's how they are rewarded, they don't need to get paid money as well."

"Dirty buggers."

"No, not true, sex itself isn't dirty, it's the way that some people portray it that's bad and that's what makes it sleazy."

Julie paused in thought for a moment and then surprised Cathy with an outrageous idea.

"Cathy, you know how we were talking about wanting to gain experience, without having to get screwed by some spotty faced oik at college and risk catching something horrible?"

"What about it, weren't we just daydreaming?"

"Not at all, I'd love to find out what it's like to have a real cock inside me, I'm fed up with vibrators."

"Julie.....you are awful sometimes."

Cathy may have sounded shocked but deep inside she was just as excited about trying the real thing as any healthy teenage girl would be.

"So what about it, does the idea of doing something physical with my dad repulse you, or does it turn you on, be honest now, we know he's a randy old bugger, I'm sure he'd be easy to lead on if we wanted to arrange some kind of incident?"

"Julie.....that's outrageous!"

"No it isn't, a girl's got to start somewhere, let's make a deal, you do my dad and I'll do yours, how about it?"

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Yes I am, we're eighteen and still virgins Cathy, I'm not sure that's good."

Cathy thought about the possibility of having sex with her uncle Bill, she knew he was always checking her out when he got the chance, it would be so easy to get him interested, as she thought about it more a little tingle began to appear in her panties and she looked warmly at Julie with mischief in her eyes, Julie picked up on it in no time.

"Come on, let's go back outside, I want to test the water, see what happens."

Cathy followed her friend back to the garden just as her mum and dad backed cautiously out of the shed, they were supporting her rather distressed looking father by the arms, he was holding on to an old onion sack wrapped around his lower half, just beyond them the old wrinklies across the way were looking on, mystified.

"Is thee alright lad?"

"Yes, yes I'm okay."

The old couple could clearly see the blood running down David's leg, Mrs Jones looked a bit untidy which was unusual for her, Pamela's hair was in a mess, her blouse was untucked and she had a big run in one stocking, Mr Wilberforce admired the way her womanly hips swayed in the tight skirt as they made their way slowly towards the house with David limping between them.

"Daddy, what on earth happened to you?"

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, I had an argument with a rusty old garden rake, in the shed, as I was....."

"Yes.....as you were what?"

Bill took over in the nick of time.

"Your dad was helping me tidy up the shed Cathy, he was pumping up an old.....inner tube when he slipped and scratched himself."

Pamela smiled sweetly at her husband Bill.

"Yes, he did a good job though with the pump, before he had to stop due to his wound, we're taking him indoors now for a bit of first aid."

"Oooh, nasty, does it hurt daddy?"

"Err, yes, you could say that darling."

"You should be more careful uncle David, injuries with old tools I mean, they can easily turn funny."

"Is that so Julie?"

"Yes, a school friend of ours cut herself on a rusty old spade once, it turned septic in no time, remember her Cathy?"

"Yes I think I do, but what was her name again?"

"Megan Smith, the blonde girl with the long legs, remember now?"

MEGAN SMITH....!

"I know Megan, she's pretty, turns all the boys heads at college."

MEGAN BLOODY SMITH.....COINCIDENCE.....IS THAT LIKELY?

"Mummy will look after you uncle Dave, she's got healing hands, haven't you mum?"

"If you say so dear, now let's get him inside."

I looked at Bill and his face gave nothing away, he must have heard what Julie said about Megan Smith, had he forgotten the name from the story I'd written so soon?

MY BUM IS REALLY SORE.....WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME?

As we went indoors I was really worried, was my secret out already, how much did the girls know?

THEY'LL THINK I'M SUCH A PERVERT!

"Hey, what about the barbecue, we're starving?"

"I've got more important things to do right now Julie, how about helping out for a change, you could unpack the shopping and put it away for me, maybe Cathy could help."

"Awwwww.....mum!"

"Never mind aw mum, lend a hand for once."

"Okay then, if we must."

"Find whatever you fancy for the barbie at the same time, chicken legs, burgers....."

"Have we got any sausages, I like those thick ones you get from Tesco's best?"

I gave Julie a look that she was probably puzzled by.

BLOODY SAUSAGES!

*

Sorry if I put you off your evening meal folks, didn't mean to, it's Bill, he's a kinky bugger.

See you soon then, with plenty more fun from next door.

12