Furries

Story Info
Let loose your inner animal.
1.9k words
4.14
39.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

There are strange things that happen and the wise man just accepts them and goes with the flow. People are an odd lot and to try to bring them around to the correct point of view (yours) is a thankless task. It's easier and generally more rewarding to take them as they are.

Take Furries, for instance. Do you tell them that they're idiots and should smarten up their ideas or do you just say "Really? How interesting," and make it work for you?

I tend to go with the second option. Who am I to judge what someone else does? I probably have faults of my own. None that I know of, but others may disagree.

The reason I mentioned Furries is because I had an odd run-in with them the other week. Let me tell you what happened.

I was driving along a country road. It was a back road that was meandering through a forested area and I was just idling along, enjoying the scenery and taking my time.

While deep in the woods I spotted a car by the side of the road. All its flashers were going and there was a bear standing next to the car trying to wave me down. Yes, that's what I thought. A bear wants me to stop?

Being born curious I drew up behind the other car and the bear came running over to me. Now that I was closer I could see that the bear was a young woman in a fur costume. Not a coat - a complete costume including a head piece and tail.

"Um, masquerade party?" I asked, getting out of the car. I couldn't think of any other reason why such a cute young woman would be dressed up like that.

"No," came the indignant protest. "I'm a Furry. We had a meeting out in the woods today. I've had a puncture and I can't change the wheel. I had a go but I just can't loosen the nuts. I've been waiting for an hour for someone to come past."

The wait didn't surprise me. This was a rather off the track route. The wheel would be easy fixed. Right now I was more interested in what a Furry was.

"A meeting in the woods. Like the Teddy Bears picnic?" I asked her.

"No such thing," I was smartly informed. "I said I was a Furry. We all dress up as the animal we perceive ourselves to really be and then we meet in the woods to commune with nature and to get in touch with our inner animal. We try to live and breathe as our inner animal for the day. Can you help me with my wheel?"

I strolled around my little furry friend, checking her out. As I said, cute. I quickly decided that with those ears and that tail she wasn't a bear. I also noticed with some amusement that the costume had an undoable flap at the rear. It was easy to work out why. Out in the woods in a furry suit, if you get a call from Mother Nature you don't want to have to skin yourself to answer it. A handy little flap would do. Probably stuck via Velcro, I decided. A quick tug to undo and then just press back into position afterwards. Interesting possibilities.

"Obviously not a bear," I murmured. "Let me guess. A stoat or a weasel?"

Talk about insulted. I received a very indignant denial. Something more exotic, I decided.

"OK. Perhaps a marten?" I said.

"I'm a mink! Are you blind. Can't you recognise a mink when you see one?" my Furry snapped.

"Not when they're five feet tall," I told her. "OK, Miss Mink, I'll fix your wheel and you can thank me in an appropriate mink-like fashion."

Miss Mink nodded, smiling, but I had a suspicion she wouldn't be smiling when she found out how minks thanked other minks.

I set about changing the wheel. Some idiots have no idea how to tighten lug nuts. Whoever had tightened these seemed to have used a power spanner to tighten them up. No wonder Miss Mink couldn't shift them. I had to put her lug wrench on each nut and then pound the end of the wrench with a rock to get the nut started.

After that it was all straight forward. Flat off and new wheel on. Drop the jack and tidy things away. All done.

Miss Mink was standing next to the driver's door when I approached her.

"All done," I told her. "Don't forget to drop the wheel in at your local garage for repairs."

"I'll remember," she said. "I really don't know how to thank you. I could have been stuck here for ages."

"I do," I said, smiling. "In standard mink fashion, remember?"

She looked puzzled, so I explained. I also took some immediate steps to ensure my explanation would be accepted.

The immediate steps I took were to spin her around and lean her over the bonnet of the car while I tugged at that flap I'd spotted earlier. I was right about the Velcro as the patch just peeled straight down with a ripping sound, revealing a cute little bottom wearing tiny little green panties.

"The term to 'fuck like minks' is based on the actual sexual habit of minks. The randy little creatures go at it like rabbits, but even more so, spreading themselves around a variety of partners. Now Miss Mink, you're about to get one more partner, you lucky little mink."

I'd slipped a knee between her legs when I'd bent her over the car so she was nicely exposed and my hand had already pulled her panties to one side, leaving her pussy exposed. Actually, exposed is probably not the right word as my hand had already taken possession of it.

I'd been right when I'd guessed that Miss Mink might not be too happy about the mink thank you. She protested quite strongly.

"Are you mad?" she shrieked at me. "I'm not going to have sex with you. I don't even know you. Even if I did and I wanted to, which I don't, I wouldn't do it here. We're in the open and someone could come by at any moment. Let me go."

"Don't be silly," I told her, my hand investigating her pussy, massaging and exploring it. "Your inner mink will want to have sex. It's the way minks are. Denying it would be denying yourself. Finding your inner self is what today is all about. You wait and see. Your mink part will love it."

Miss Mink didn't seem particularly convinced with my argument. She was squealing and wriggling as I played explore the pussy, pretending her inner mink had no interest in sex. I, of course, ignored her protests. Her inner mink would thank me. I'm considerate that way.

It didn't take long for Miss Mink's natural juices to start flowing. Like I said, minks are eager to mate, and Miss Mink was ready for it. I gently rubbed my cock against her pussy to let her know I was ready to take her and then I eased her lips apart.

"Are you insane?" she screamed. "Stop it. Now! Someone might come along at any moment and find you raping me. Just stop it."

"Don't worry about it," I soothed her. "Wild animals mate in the woods all the time and they don't care if someone sees them. Your inner mink won't care. It just wants to play."

Moving slowly I fitted the head of my cock against her parted lips and started pushing. From the noises she was making as I eased my way into her, Miss Mink was having trouble believing that a perfect stranger could bend her over and take her in the middle of the road.

I suspect that by the time my balls slapped against her pussy she was getting used to the idea, but she didn't seem particularly happy about it.

I started slowly moving within her, giving her a chance to accustom herself to me and start moving in unison. Unfortunately, she was being a little stubborn, just holding still and letting me do all the work. Not very mink-like at all.

I pulled back until I was nearly out of her and then held myself there.

"A good mink would be cooperating and pressing to meet me," I explained. "You're not letting your mink run free. You need to start working with me here."

"Do you mean you expect me to help you while you ravish me?" she snarled at me. Definitely unhappy and not letting her mink have its head.

"In a word, yes," I told her. "I suggest you start paying attention and do your share."

"And if I don't?" she demanded. "What else can you do to me?"

A swift spank on her bottom answered that one. She squealed in shock.

"Now I suggest that one of us is going to start humping that bottom of yours. Is it going to be me or you?"

"Bastard," was all she said, but she definitely humped her bottom, thrusting herself hard against my rod, letting it sink all the way in.

Finally accepting what must be, Miss Mink bounced up and down, riding my cock for all she was worth. Once committed she went all the way, meeting my every drive with enthusiasm.

It wasn't long before her squeaks of fury and protest became squeals of excitement as lust laid its greedy talons on her and raked her. Miss Mink couldn't have cared less about being out in the open. She was being serviced and she was loving it.

I pounded in hard and fast, building up to my own climax but trying to time it so Miss Mink also came at the same time. Then she was shrieking and bucking like a mink in heat and I was letting loose with my own climax. I rode her to a standstill and then just lent over her, exhausted.

I'd just disengaged and zipped up when this old car came trundling down the road. Miss Mink was still bent over her car, bottom shining in the sunlight. Two Furries hopped out of the car. They looked like bears to me, but I could have been mistaken.

"What the hell is going on here," one of them demanded, but the way their eyes were focused on Miss Mink's pretty little bottom I knew where their real interest lay.

"Miss Mink was letting her inner mink out and she went into heat," I informed them. "I was helping her get some relief. I know minks like a variety of partners at this stage. Do either of you want to help the poor little thing?"

The two of them looked at each other and for a moment I thought they were going to have a punch on. Then the bigger of the two was moving in on Miss Mink who was just starting to gather her senses together. Unfortunately, before she could do more than give a squeal, big boy was whipping out his weapon and taking steps to help out the poor suffering mink.

I hopped in my car and went on my way. As I passed Miss Mink I could see her bottom was bobbing up and down. It seemed her inner mink was in full control of the situation.

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers