Further Adventures of Jen

Story Info
Jen tries to recreate the orgy.
4.9k words
4.21
5.6k
9
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's husband was getting ready to go off on one of his business trips. She sat on the edge of the bed watching him pack his case.

'You know Jen, these days I always get butterflies in my stomach when I'm getting ready to go away. I think about that crazy situation you created with Pete and those other guys and it unsettles me. I'm like two different people - split personality. Part of me experiences hell of a turn on remembering how it looked on the screen, seeing how you let yourself be used, then rationality takes over and my brain screams at me, telling me nothing like that must ever happen again. I know I've asked you before several times - but I can't believe that you never have regrets or experience pangs of guilt.'

'I'm afraid I don't, Joe - I think you're in denial - you enjoyed watching me - more than you are prepared to admit. Remember that the idea of me having sex with other men began in your head. And the memory of it still dominates our sex life - you're the one who keeps insisting that I describe what they did and how it made me feel. Do you not sometimes wish it could happen again?'

'I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it. Anyway, it's probably a good thing that Pete moved away, it's hardly likely to happen again.'

Jen looked at Joe's crotch and saw his cock was erect.

'I notice that you haven't totally dismissed the idea!' Jen pointed out, with a naughty smirk on her face.

'Sure, you could get some guy willing to have sex with you, but you're not likely to run into a bunch of guys like the ones who came with Pete.'

Jen said nothing, thinking it best to keep her thoughts to herself - at least for the time being.

The subject wasn't mentioned again for a couple of days after Joe left for the Continent. Jen and her husband chatted online but she let him concentrate on his work; she would know when the work pressure eased. On the third evening when Joe went online Jen had a surprise for him.

'Bloody hell, Jen, how come you're dressed like that - where are you going?

That skirt's a bit damn short!'

Jen took off the little jacket she had on. Underneath she was wearing an almost sheer, very tight low cut top that didn't leave much to the imagination.

'I'm going out for a drink with Mary, though she may not be staying out long, I might finish up drinking on my own.'

'What the hell are you up to, Jen?'

'For months I've watched how excited you get when we talk about the men I had sex with while you watched me on that Zoom call. I bet you're excited and aroused now seeing me dressed like this - and on my way out for the evening - wondering what I might get up to!'

'You're going out to pick up a man?'

'Oh, no, Joe, that would be boring. Not one man, and preferably more than two. Three or four men would be much more interesting - like it was the last time. You said it couldn't happen again, but it just might! I know you'd like it if I brought home some men and I let you watch them use me - let them do whatever they liked to me. I've heard that all the hotels in town are full due to a big conference that's taking place. So all the bars will be full of men looking for some fun while they're away from their wives. Are you feeling aroused now Joe?'

'Is this a joke, or are you testing me to see if it turns me on?'

'I already know that it turns you on Joe. Not just the thought, not just the fantasy, you want to see the real thing, experience the same thrill you got the last time you saw me with other men. And I want to experience that same thrill again too, Joe. I'd love nothing more than to bring home several men and let you watch, from a distance as I'm made to submit to all manner of dirty sex acts. I'm going out now Joe; I may not meet any suitable men tonight, but if not then I'll try again tomorrow night.'

Jen ended the Zoom call, took her coat, left the house, and climbed into the car of her friend, Mary.

'I'll stay and have one drink with you, Jen, and then you're on your own. I'm astounded by your plan and would love to know more, but I can't let my husband get wind of me being involved; I'm almost jealous of you, to be honest.'

Shortly after, the two women entered the spacious public lounge of an upmarket hotel that was playing host to a business conference. They approached the bar, ordering drinks, noticing that already they were being eyed up by several men. Taking a table that offered a good all round vantage point they waited to see if any predatory men would make a move on them.

Jen and Mary chatted away while sipping their drinks maintaining an air of normality, though Jen's eyes constantly scoured the room, weighing up the predominately male occupants, noticing which ones looked like they might be on the prowl for a willing woman; she concentrated her observations on small groups of three or four men, who she noticed were ogling the few females in the room, undressing them with their eyes.

When Jen noticed that Mary's glass was almost empty she persuaded her to have a second, though reminding Jen she was driving, Mary asked for a lemonade. Walking to the bar to order, Jen intentionally chose a crowded corner, standing amongst a group of high spirited men.

'Are you and your friend here for the conference?' one of the men asked. Jen was pleased that they had obviously caught the eye of the men.

'There is full waiter service in the private lounge if you wanted somewhere quieter, less raucous.'

'I'm not a resident, just here for a drink,' Jen told him. She noted that three of the group were taking note of her response.

'Ah! So you are both locals - no point in asking if you'd like to accompany us on a walk around some of the other establishments in the town - you will already be familiar with them.'

'My friend can't stay long; in any case she wouldn't want anyone telling her husband they'd seen her on the town with a group of other men. Apart from that she's driving - she kindly gave me a lift here, and she's stayed for a quick drink.'

'So are you waiting for someone?'

Jen looked at each man in turn as she answered.

'No, I'm out on my own, hoping I'd find some good company.'

'I see you're wearing a wedding ring - or are you a free spirit now?' Jen was asked.

'My husband is away on business.'

The interest of the men perked up.

'While the cat's away... etc..., as the saying goes. Are you out looking for some fun?'

'Might be - are you guys, looking for some fun?' Jen asked, giving them a knowing look. There was no answer.

'I'll have to rejoin my friend - we can chat more when she leaves if you like.'

The men took her up on the offer. When Mary expressed her envy before making a quick exit one of the men came over to her table.

'Have you drawn the longest straw?' Jen asked laughing.

When the man smiled thinking he had succeeded in winning her company for the rest of the evening she disappointed him.

'No offence but I haven't come out to find a man - singular - I hoped you'd all entertain me.'

The guy, feeling a bit put out, rose to return to his friends at the bar; Jen followed him.

'How about we all move on to a normal pub - somewhere less formal, a bit more relaxed?' Jen suggested.

The men liked the idea.

'You're a local lady - we'll let you guide us!'

As a group, they toured a few of the pubs, the men flirting with Jen while she got to know them. They asked the boring questions too, like asking what her husband did for a living - and how long he would be away. The chat became more relaxed and intimate when they had downed a few more drinks.

Tired of moving from one pub to another they chose to sit down and pulled a couple of tables together. It was then, when Jen took off her coat that the men noticed just how sheer her top was and how she almost showed the front of her panties when sitting. Jen was happy to let them have a good look.

One guy named Jed was more open than the others.

'We got the impression that you were looking to take someone home while your husband was away.'

'I'd invite you all back but the invite comes with certain conditions.'

'All of us?'

'Yes, all of you - as long as you're all okay with having my husband watch us have sex; that's the first condition.'

'You're winding us up - you told us your husband was away on business!'

'He is - you men should know all there is to know about conference calls - Skype - Zoom! We'll be in my home and he'll watch from his hotel room in Belgium.'

'He'll watch us taking turns with you? What other conditions are there?'

'Not so much a condition, more of a 'requirement' - there's something I should make clear. Last thing I want is you all sat waiting to 'take your turn.' I like it hard, rough and kinky. You can have me any way you like, any hole, any act.

If you're only used to fucking your wives in the missionary position for four minutes on a Saturday night, then don't bother.'

The men looked very unsure and nervous, even mumbling to each other. Jen realised she had made a big mistake; these guys were definitely not the type she was looking for. In her haste to recreate the experience of last year she had picked on the first men who took an interest in her. Feeling a complete fool she heard the men make excuses to leave until she was the only person left sitting at the two tables.

Not the sort of woman to indulge in self pity and go home crying Jen got up and ordered a large stiff drink.

'What happened there sweetheart - did you tell them you were an off-duty nun and they'd no chance of having a shag? Whatever it was you said certainly made them shit their pants and run!'

Looking round Jen saw three hard looking men who could easily have passed as gangsters.

'Perhaps they just didn't fancy having sex with me!' she replied with a wry smile. The men were unsure whether she was joking or being serious.

'They'd need their heads looking at for turning you down - I'd jump at the chance - you look gorgeous.'

'And very sexy - love your see-through top and short skirt!' said his pal.

Jen laughed; these were the type of men she ought to have approached in the first place!

'Let me pay for that drink, darling, come and join us, we'll cheer you up.'

They guided her to a table where two other men were sitting.

Jen felt better right away and seeing the lecherous looks the men were giving her happily sat in the midst of them between two small tables letting her skirt hitch up giving them a glimpse of her panties.

They exchanged names and made small talk for a while. Jen discreetly slid her foot sideways spreading her thighs.

'Come on then, tell us what the hell you said. Are they friends of your husband, people you're not supposed to be with?'

'It will sound silly now - anyway you won't believe me if I tell you. And it's a long story.'

'Give us the short version.'

The alcohol was relaxing Jen making her feel more carefree.

'Short version, okay here goes! A while ago I posed for some explicit photos while my husband was away on business.'

The men paid full attention now to what she was about to say.

'In short,' continued Jen, 'He had told me that if I went with another man it would give him a big turn on. He kept pestering me about it so eventually I decided I'd do it for him. He messaged me to talk to him on Zoom while the pics were being taken. He got to see how I was dressed and how I was posing. I finished up having to tell him everything. Things had gone much further than intended after I had a few drinks and agreed to be filmed with other men. It got very kinky and he watched most of it as it happened.'

'Fucking hell, did you keep a copy?'

'What's that got to do with tonight's little fiasco?' asked a more curious man.

Jen resumed with her explanation. 'My husband is away on business this week - he's in Belgium at the moment. When we talked about what happened the last time I decided to try and make it happen again. You see after the first time he never stopped talking about it, always wanting me to go over every little detail - even though he had copies of the photos and the parts that were filmed.'

'Jesus, you have film too?'

'It was stupid of me I know, but I came out tonight hoping to meet a bunch of guys willing to have me while my husband watched on Zoom. As you now know I picked the wrong sort of men; I didn't think it through. Those guys were complete strangers to me up to a couple of hours ago.'

'That sounds very unbelievable and very weird, Jen!' said the one who had first spoken to the housewife. Jen thought the men were about to dismiss her and ridicule her. 'The only way we can hope to believe that story is if you show us the photos and let us watch the film.'

The way the man, Andy, smirked when he reached the end of his sentence let Jen know he spoke with humour. The way his mates laughed confirmed that.

'Ha, ha! You crafty bastard, Andy - you just want an excuse to look at the lady's porn photos!'

'Of course I bloody do - don't you?' the guy said laughing.

The other men admitted they did.

'How about it Jen, can we arrange that?'

Jen, enjoying their friendly banter and feeling a thrill, nodded her head. Andy got serious for a moment.

'There is one thing I think you've failed to mention, though Jen. If things got out of hand the first time - very kinky - and you're so keen to make it happen again, then you must have really enjoyed it as much if not more than your husband did. Can I ask how many guys were involved?'

'I'll let you see the film and you can judge for yourselves.'

Jen was feeling wet between her legs. But she was cautious about inviting them back to her house after what had happened earlier.

'I'll bring the pics and the DVD here tomorrow night.'

'Okay, that's fine, thanks for that Jen. Can you answer the basic question though - how much pleasure did you get out of it that first time?'

Jen answered unequivocally without hesitation.

'I got a very big turn on from all of it. Posing in front of strangers, being filmed having sex - and wicked though it was, from having to perform dirty sex acts on several men and letting them perform lewd sex acts on me, sometimes two or more at the same time.'

'Fucking hell, Jen, I can't wait to see those pics and film.' Andy spoke very slowly and sincerely.

'Same applies to us all Jen, that's so fucking horny. You've got us all with raging hard-ons now!' The man who spoke was Ben.

'My cock is as hard as fuck!' Bill added.

'Are you as turned on as we are right now, Jen?'

'Talking about it, remembering what I did always makes me feel aroused. I loved every minute of it.'

'So it's not just you wanting to do it for your husband - you really want it for yourself too?' Gerry asked.

'Yeah, I want it because I loved it the first time round like I've already admitted. But what I said earlier is true - I started off just doing as I was told - to find a man to have sex with, because it would give our sex life a boost and bring some excitement into our marriage.'

'Time to call you a taxi, Jen, this place is about to close - don't like breaking licensing hours. I hope you keep to your word and turn up with the 'evidence' tomorrow night.'

'I promise I will - what time will you be in, I don't want to sit on my own with a pile of pornographic photos and DVD's?'

'How about around nine - but I'm just wondering where we can watch the film - nice if we could all see it together, Jen - in your company.'

'Well, I think I might be able to help with that,' Jen said, 'How about I show you the photos first, in here - I'll make some arrangements if any of you think it's worth watching the DVD's?'

Andy gave a broad smile. 'I think that's a damn good plan.'

The conversation came to an end.

All five men went outside to see her off; all five men gave her a goodnight kiss. Hands felt her tits and her arse; hard cocks were pressed against her belly. She loved their crude rough touches; by the time she was home she was very much aroused.

After pouring herself a drink she sat facing the computer screen. The web cam was focused on her whole body, positioned so she could show her husband what had been on show to other men.

'I've been a bag of nerves all evening, wondering what you've been getting up to,' Joe told her when he came online. He hesitated before asking; 'Did you meet any men?'

'I did yes, Joe, but I'm afraid I made a bad choice, rushed them and frightened them off.'

She waited to see her husband's reaction and was pleased that he looked disappointed.

'I went for a drink with them - visited a few pubs - they were businessmen attending a convention. They liked what they saw, which was quite a bit as you can tell from the way I'm sitting. Unfortunately they weren't adventurous enough to take me up on my offer.'

'What exactly did you tell them?'

'That they could take me home and have sex with me any way they chose - with the proviso that my husband could watch from his hotel room.'

'Okay,' Joe said sounding dismayed, 'So I was right then, it's not something that can be made to happen again.'

'Well, there's more to tell, Joe. The men deserted me, leaving me alone in one of the rougher pubs in town. Some other guys noticed how I'd been abandoned and asked me to join them. There were three of them, but they took me to sit at a table with two other men - though one of them never said a word. They were very coarse and uncouth, making no secret that they were ogling me, looking up my skirt and even openly commented on my top while they stared at my tits. Mind you, to be fair I did spread my thighs so they got a better look; like I am now.' Jen showed her husband how wide she spread her legs, making him gasp.

'Did you mention how you came to be drinking with the guys who left you?'

'I told them everything, Joe.'

'Hell, Jen, how did they react?'

'These guys were down to Earth, rough and ready, men used to plain speaking. I told them in some detail about the first time - and how you watched. And more to the point - how much I enjoyed it and wanted to make it happen again! I've promised to meet them again tomorrow night, to show them the photos that were taken.'

Joe was now showing signs that he was aroused, his breathing laboured and body fidgeting.

'So are you saying they showed an interest in your plan?'

'I'm going to show them the photos and let them see for themselves. Joe,' Jen said, in a seductive tone, 'Why don't you take your trousers off and lie on the bed and play with your cock - while I tell you what I suggested.'

Joe was past the point of faking pretence of being reluctant to agree to having a rerun of that shocking orgy, when he watched his wife perform and submit to taking part in all manner of extreme sex acts with their ex-neighbour Peter and his bunch of friends. He removed his lower clothing and began to jerk the foreskin of his cock. He looked at the screen, very much aroused, watching his wife take off her panties then sit and finger her clit.

'I have told the men - all of them actually - that I'll let them look at the photos, to prove that I'm telling the truth and not just being a prick teaser. I also mentioned that we have some film, so I'm going to suggest that if they like the photos and want to watch the DVD's, then they can come home with me and we'll watch them together.'

Joe was wanking furiously, panting for breathe now.

'Are you bringing them all home - all four men?'

'That's my intention - if they're all up for it.'

'Fucking hell, Jen, you're inviting four men back to our home to watch a DVD of you having extreme sex - letting guys do some dirty stuff with you!'

'Yeah!' Jen hissed, rubbing her cunt and spreading her thighs wide.

'Have you already offered to let them fuck you?'

'No, but if I sit like I am now, taking my tits out for them, showing my cunt and playing with my clit while we all watch the DVD, I'm sure they'll know that I'm willing to do the same sort of stuff with them! They aren't the sort of guys who'll be too shy to perform or worry about fucking me while you watch from a hotel room in Belgium!'

12