Further Misadventures of Lara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw... teach... don't be like that... you know that you want to show us that perfect body of yours... strip for us," he coaxed her into action.

"Come on Dance and strip!"

When Sam saw that she would not move, he extended his hand in the air to get his crew ready.

Lara stood still, cornered, with no place to go.

Samuel, the biggest student she had ever taught was towering over her. To call him a student was a misnomer... At 18 years of age he was by far the biggest man she had ever seen. He was the leader of a gang and five members of his crew were standing around him waiting for his signal.

In fear, Lara did not know where to look. All of a sudden memories popped into her mind. He had warned her not to fail him. He had actually been very specific. "I'll strip you naked and each and everyone of my buddies will have his turn with you," he had threatened.

Lara had called his bluff. She had too much integrity to give in to this type of black mail. It was the source of her undoing.

Sam waved his hand and all five boys jumped on her.

Lara never stood a chance; she was all alone in the classroom.

They lifted her off the ground and began tearing at her cloths.

She tried kicking to get them off but they were just too strong for her as she felt the hands ripping her blouse off. The material distended under the force of the five young men. Lara could feel each stitch rip as the fabric gave way. She was held spread eagle several feet off the ground.

Sam then stepped between her legs.

He opened her slacks. Lara tried redoubling her kicks but it only helped them pull the pants off faster.

Her students were now starting at their teacher's modest cotton panties and bra as the cool air sent shivers up her spine.

Her clothes had been removed in an instant as they had pulled and torn everything off of her.

The only things remaining where her undies. Sam asked his boys to hold still. He was relishing in the moment and in Lara's torment.

In a moment, she would be completely naked in front of the young men and he could feel the apprehension in her eyes.

He brought one of his giant hands to her belly. He was going to make the anguish last a bit longer as he had done a few nights earlier in her apartment.

He traced Lara's silhouette. Then his finger touched the fabric of her bra. The cool air had made her nipples hard and erect. He proceeded to twist the protruding sensitive bits through the cotton.

"Ooh... This is wrong... you know... please don't look at me... this is bad... it's so naughty... look away..." Lara was still rambling on as her body acted automatically as if it had a mind of its own.

Lara cringed and bucked. The roofies/ecstasy mixture had finally reached their full effect. Her body was not reacting the way it should. The disgrace was heating her up and making her too sensitive to Sam's touch. The drug that he had given her was confusing her senses.

Next, she felt his finger go back down on her belly. He teased her some more; bringing his hand closer and closer to her panty clad sex.

Lara froze. "No! Please no!" She whispered, petrified by what was to follow.

Sam was in control.

Just as his finger was about to reach her panties, an evil thought passed through his mind.

He grabbed the hem of her underwear abruptly and tore it off violently and he tore off her bra with the other hand before tossing both items to the floor.

"Don't!... No!... Don't look at me!... I am your teacher! Put me down!" Lara screamed in despair. She was now completely exposed to her students. Her beautiful tits in the open, her nipples were taut and erect by the cool air in the room. "Please!... Please!... Please!... Let me go..." she pleaded with her tormentors.

To shut her up, he then inserted the index of one of his hands into her mouth.

"Suck!" He ordered. "Make my finger wet!"

Lara submitted too shocked to do otherwise.

When his finger was wet and completely coated with Lara's saliva he parted her pussy lips with one hand and penetrated her with the wet index of the other.

"Oooh!... No!... you can't put your finger in me..." Lara protested in shock.

Sam proceeded to humiliate her in the most embarrassing way.

"Teacher! You are going to make yourself wet for me!" he told her.

He kept on bringing his index back to her mouth, forcing her to taste herself. Over and over he would bring the wet finger to her love canal. It went from her mouth to her pussy then back to her mouth.

"It's wrong... Sam please don't do this to me... don't make me taste myself in front of you... it's too dirty... it's too good... I love tasting myself..." Lara's mind still knew that she was not supposed to be enjoying herself yet her drug induced state kept on affecting her reactions and in the midst of her protests she would start showing signs that her body was betraying her.

Pretty soon, Lara's sex was sleek and lubricated enough to received his huge digit without resistance. He began playing with her and would let his penetration last longer and longer.

"Ooh!... No!... Please stop touching me... you cannot play with my hot pussy... you cannot make me cum like that... it's bad... it's really bad... naughty... naughty... bad... bad... Look away! ... Look away!" Lara was in total despair. Under his incessant ministrations, she was being forced to make herself wet for her own humiliation.

"Come on teach... hump my fingers... turn yourself into the filthy slut that you are at home when you masturbate..." coaxed the young delinquent.

"Ooh!... yes... oh... no... I cannot... not in front... my pupils... Sam... it's good... don't look... Ooh!... close your eyes... don't see me..." Lara rambled on as she started gyrating and using Sam's finger like a cock. She was now building a steady rhythm by moving her hips, her crotch, her pelvis up and down, up and down as she began fucking herself more forcefully with Sam's hand.

"That's it...you are a horny little teacher...do it... show us how you like to cum..." he kept on enticing her on towards her climax.

"Please...I want to cum...it's good...but...it's also wicked...it's so wicked...I can't...it's so wrong...my students...don't look...no! ... Ooh! ...Aw!... Ooh! ...no... yes... yes... yes... yes... yes...Ooh!" Lara lost the battle against her will and her reason. She began humping the finger at a furious pace until her orgasm exploded. Her body began shaking and trembling in the aftermath of her climax. Sam kept his intruding finger deeply inserted in her overheated vulva.

"Good girl...good teacher...we are going to have a little fun this afternoon...you'll see...it won't be so bad...my little pet..." said Sam as Lara's humiliation reached its apotheoses despite her drug induced state.

He then instructed his crew to lay the young teacher across her desktop. He had them spread her and stretch her open by tying her feet and arms to the feet of her desk.

"Please stop... you are not supposed to see me like that... I am so exposed... I am your teacher... I am so horny... you are not supposed to be looking at me like that... it's so naughty... I love naughty... but naughty is not for my students... my students cannot see me slutty like that..." kept on repeating Lara in her drugged induced state. Her mind was vacillating between her reluctance and the docile, pliable condition she had been put under.

Sam reached into his bag and pulled out a brown paper bag. He had cut class and had run to a sex shop during the previous period as he was planning the ravishing of his teacher. He pulled out two small egg vibes from the bag.

He turned them on and began rubbing the small devices against the natural lubricant that was flowing out of Lara's still sweltering pussy.

"You see teach... I am going to drive you mad with desire... you won't be able to say no to any of your students... in a few minutes the drugs and your slutty desire will take over... thanks to the ecstasy your mind will be over stimulated... and you will be left begging for more" he explained.

"Ooh!... Ooh!... Ooh!... It feels good... but it is still wrong... it's wrong to treat your teacher like that... I cannot be slutty in front of my students" replied Lara. Her body had finally given up on fighting with the desires that had overtaken her, however her mind kept up with signs and expressions of protest. Her consciousness a prisoner of its own flesh. Like the tarantulas being eaten alive by the larva of a wasp, she would bear witness to her own gang bang. She would not be able to resist the involuntary orgasms that her body would make her feel.

Once both vibes were lubricated, Sam had no trouble inserting the first one into her dripping vagina. The second one was intended for her ass and, to his surprise, she was now so relaxed by the drug that he did not have to apply much force to get the vibe past her sphincter.

"Sam!... No!... You cannot put something in my ass... remove it... I beg you... remove it!" cried Laura.

The vibes had been set to their strongest setting.

Lara's body started quivering and trembling as the combination of the ecstasy and the vibrations brought her nervous system to a level of hyper-sensitivity were every cell, every molecule in her being seemed to be on fire, a current was passing through her making her hyper reactive to any sensation.

"Ooh... Ooh... it's so good... I can't stop cuming... Ooh! Aw!" Lara's body had reached the gates of a seventh heaven filled of ecstatic bliss.

Sam dropped his pants and impaled his erect manhood into his teacher's dripping pussy pushing the small egg-shaped vibe further into her. He came quickly and instructed the rest of his crew to do the same. They took her pussy, they took her ass, they took her mouth. Sometimes one at a time, sometimes filling all her holes at the same time.

Lara was a hot mess.

By then, her body had become an extension of her clit and any touch stimulated her to keep on rippling through a never ending orgasm.

When the gang was finally done, Sam then left instructions on the blackboard for the rest of the classes to come.

In so many words, he instructed everyone of her students to take a turn with the teacher. It was her parting gift and anyone who dared report the activity to any part of the school's administration would be quickly dealt with. He signed it and his threat would be enough to scare the living shit out of any potential whistleblower.

When the first class stepped into the classroom, Lara was incoherent with lust and desire. The vibes that were now deeply embedded in her holes kept the frenzy of her sexual desires going beyond any points of reasoning. Everything was a blur.

The first students were shocked by the wanton display but upon reading the note on the board they quickly disrobed and started forming a line in front of the snooty teacher who was now being offered to them.

When the first of the students touched Lara, she was brought back to reality and jumped up in surprise.

She quickly looked around and realized that the next class had arrived and started protesting and pleading again.

"Please... Don't look at me... you cannot see me like this... you are not supposed to see my tits... you are not supposed to see my shaved pussy... you are my students... students don't see their teacher naked... let me go... let me go..." pleaded Lara in despair.

But her students were already naked and erect in front of her perfect body. She had been so distant and so strict with so many of them that she could not reach their sympathy. Without much delay, they each started taking turns with Lara's body.

They had lusted after the incredibly hot teacher for so many months, or years in some cases, that they could not pass up the opportunity.

Lara was in complete submission to their onslaught. Yet, every so often she would mumble incoherent phrases and words as she struggled to breath through her orgasmic surrender.

"I am your teacher... don't look at me... students don't fuck their teachers... don't look at me... teachers can't be naked in front of their students... don't look at my naked pussy... it's so wrong... I'm so ashamed... It's so good... Stop it... Do it again...Ooh!... I am going to cum again... I don't want to... you are not supposed to make me feel this... it's not meant for you... a teacher does not cum for her students... a teacher does not show herself this way... please... stop making me feel this way"

Two of the shiest young men in the class took pity on their teacher. They tried to talk to Lara and comfort her. "You are so beautiful miss... you are like a Greek goddess... we wish we could stop this... but we can't... there is just too many of them...". Lara understood that they could not prevent what was happening to her and tried to reassure them, "ooh sweetie... you guys are so nice... please don't look at me... you guys are the sweetest... I won't be able to face you again... please turn away... that would help me... if you did not look... please"

The young men backed away and turned towards the wall to honor Lara's wishes.

However, their actions did not go unnoticed by the rest of the boys who were taking turns with Lara.

The demeaning insults started right away. The students despised the teachers' pets as much as the teacher. "Look at these wimps... are you guys some sort of queers... do you not like women... you turn away from the naked woman... what's wrong with you... come here... look at her... fuck her... fuck her mouth..."

The group of young men turned their resentment on the two nerds. They grabbed them and stripped them.

"See... there... they are both hard for teach too... just like us... you guys are no saints... look at your pricks... isn't she such a hot bitch... she made you hard... you can't help it...you want her... now take her..."

The two young nerds could not deny their aroused states.

"No... not you... you guys are among my best students in the school... I don't want you guys to do it... you are good... don't listen to them... it's too humiliating... it's too embarrassing... I'm ashamed... I am so ashamed..." beseeched and implored Lara yet again.

Alas, the bigger boys shut Lara up by inserting the protruding cock of one of the nerds into her mouth and forced the second nerd between her legs.

The two nerds did not have a choice but to comply. Then, their natural instinct took over. Both of these eighteen-year-olds were virgins and the sensation of a hot mouth and of a vibrating pussy were too much for them to resist.

"Miss Lara... Ooh... Miss Lara... sorry... it's so good... it's so soft... it's wet... it's hot... Miss Lara... Miss Lara... Oh... God!... Ooh... Aw..." both nerds ejaculated quickly and within seconds of each other; one in her mouth, the other in her dripping pussy.

"ooh!... ooh!... ooh!... no... not like that... I don't want that... it's awful... not this... not you guys too..." to Lara's utter humiliation and depravation, her drug induced body had given into yet another orgasm. If she could hide under a rock, she would stay there for the remnant of her days...

"BANG!" Just as the period was about to end, Woody and a group of friends busted through the door.

Woody had tried reaching Lara from his school all morning without success. His fears that something awful had been going on materialized when he had run home to find Lara's apartment empty.

It had taken him a couple of hours before being able to rush to Lara's rescue. He figured that it would be wise to gather a large group of friends before heading to the private school.

Once there, he was denied entrance by a security guard. Despite his pleas, the guard had not believed his distress for Lara's situation. Woody had thus been forced to wait for some students to step out through a side entrance to get in.

An epic brawl followed as Woody ended up face-to-face with Sam and his crew.

Fortunately for Woody, Sam and his gang were grossly outnumbered and easily outmatched by the group that Woody had gathered.

Woody rushed into the classroom and the students who had been abusing Lara quickly scampered away.

Lara was smiling. She was still heavily sedated under the influence of the spiked cocktail that Sam had made her drink. However, seeing Woody's friendly face comforted her.

She was quickly unbound and her nude form was wrapped into one of the fire blankets that were part of the classroom's emergency equipment.

Woody lifted her and carried her to safety.

When Lara Finally sobered up, she once again spent 72 hours rewarding her hero for his courageous rescue. She again needed her tender lover to undo all the wrong that she had suffered at the hands of Sam.

From that day on, Lara and Woody became inseparable and they lived happily sexed-up and thoroughly fucked ever after.

The End.

12