Futa Fairytales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her twin's frantic licks soon had Red creaming as well, and she unleashed a muffled cry as she coated her sister's face in her spend. She abandoned Granny's cunt then, gripping Scarlet's ass in both hands and pulling the brunette tightly against her.

Both girls writhed and bucked as they gorged themselves on each other's cunts. Their orgasms had them convulsing violently, their skin coated in scorching sweat. They devoured each other frantically, their wails of pleasure muffled as they forced their cunts harder against each other's faces.

Granny's fingers dug hard into Scarlet's slippery flesh. Her cock throbbed, and her body shone with perspiration. Her brow furrowed, and she bit her lip as her granddaughter's asshole squeezed her pumping shaft like a vice.

"Fuck!" the old woman shouted, as finally her cock pumped home, and once again hot semen shot from it's bulbous head. This time, it fired deep into her other granddaughter, coating her bowels in sticky fluid.

Granny's orgasm made Scarlet scream again. She was having another orgasm, and bit down hard on Red's clit, twisting it in her teeth.

Red wailed, her hips bucking off the cum soaked sheets and smashing hard into her twin's face.

The three women thrashed as they came, their flesh seething with pleasure. Only after the last ounces of cum were coaxed from their willing bodies did they collapse together, tangled in a heap of exhaustion.

Granny rolled off of her granddaughters, laying back against her pillow, and letting her cock flop lifelessly against her stomach. Her thighs were coated in cum, and the air was thick with it's heady aroma.

It took longer for the twins to drag themselves apart, but when they did, they crawled up on either side of their sexy grandmother and nuzzled into her arms.

"Thank you, my darlings. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I do so love your visits." the old woman sighed.

The sisters giggled and each gave the old woman a soft kiss on the lips. "We love them too, Granny." Red replied, her eyes still gleaming with mischief.

"Yeah!" Scarlet added. "More than anything!"

Granny smiled and pulled her girls closer. She was exhausted, and needed to sleep. She could tell her granddaughters were still horny, but they were tired, too. "Come." she said. "Let's sleep for a while. There will be lots of time for more fun when we wake up."

Soon, the small cabin was once again quiet, as the three of them fell into a deep, satisfied slumber.

12