Futanari - Shy Twin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever tried?" asked Lauren.

The twins looked at each other, then at Lauren, shaking their heads. And Lauren encouraged them to try it. Right now. They lowered the lights, keeping just a couple of candles lit. The twins lay down in her bed and she knelt besides them on the other mattress. They remained in silence as the two girls tried to think feminine thoughts. Lauren had no idea what that actually meant, but they seemed to really try.

Lauren, staring at the two cocks as they remained there motionless with their eyes closed, was still shocked. In the still silence, she had some time to think about all of this soberly. Or at least as soberly as she could manage right now. Staring at the two gorgeous girls in front of her, naked in her bed, with their magnificent breasts and long cocks... Shit! Slowly, silently, she pushed her hand down between her legs and began to caress herself.

As she did, she suddenly saw Katelyn's cock twitching. It was working! It was fucking working!! She leaned closer to look and was astonished to see it retracting. Less than a minute later it was all gone and in the dim light Lauren could see a perfectly female pussy. Maybe her clit was slightly more pronounced than her own, but only slightly.

Katelyn suddenly sat up and looked down. She must have felt it, but when she saw and touched her own pussy, she cried out. Katarina sat up when she heard her sister, her cock still resting heavily on her thigh. When she looked at her sister's pussy, she cried as well. Soon Katelyn asked Katarina to lay back down on the bed and she nestled close to her, whispering soft words that Lauren couldn't understand. It probably was what she herself had visualized. A few minutes later, Katarina was jumping up on the bed, her pussy flawlessly female!

As one the twins then jumped down on the other mattress and hugged Lauren passionately. For the first minute, Lauren only felt their brilliant joy. But eventually she became acutely aware of the magnificent breasts against hers, their red bushes against her thighs and even her own bald pussy, their long legs around hers... When she gasped her pleasure and hugged them both, Katelyn moaned against her ear.

Katarina pulled back slightly and was grinning. As she was about to say something, she noticed that Katelyn's cock was starting to grow back. "Is it already back?"

Katelyn, her face flushed and her eyes narrowed as she looked at Lauren, was grinning. "Oh yes it's back, but it's because I want to fuck someone."

She stopped talking as the other two girls saw that her cock was indeed back and it was rock hard. And big. When she looked at it, Lauren 's eyes widened. It was roughly eight inches long, proportionally thick and it was twitching in her direction. She looked up into Katelyn's eyes and the lust she saw there ignited her own. She leaned forward and kissed her friend, forever transforming their relationship. They were both kneeling on the bed, holding each other in their arms and kissing as if a floodgate had been opened.

Katarina was kneeling right next to them and was gently caressing their hair. "Can I join in?" she asked softly. Without breaking their kiss, the other two simply moved a bit and let her get closer in. Their threeway kiss lasted a long time, confirming that their friendship had hidden something deeper between them. At least between Katelyn and Lauren. Soon Lauren would learn that the two sisters had had sex together quite a few times before, but for now, only the moment mattered. Katelyn eventually broke the kiss and pushed Lauren onto her back. Looking at her sister, she said "Do you mind if I fuck her first?"

"Not at all, dear sister." Katarina replied. "In fact, let me lay next to her. I wanna watch you two. "

Lauren smiled as she watched the gorgeous Katarina laying down, not even a hint of a cock between her legs. Pure female beauty. Kneeling between their legs, Katelyn stared at each other in turn, grinning. When Katelyn lowered herself above Lauren, her long thick cock quivering, Lauren shivered in anticipation. She had always felt close with Katelyn, but had never, even in her wildest fantasies, imagined that this would happen.

She took a sharp intake of breath as she felt Katelyn's breasts touching hers, then covering them until Katelyn's mouth met hers once more. As Katelyn kept lowering against her friend through their kiss, Lauren felt her cock pressing down against her pubis. It wasn't in any danger of actually penetrating her, not with this angle, but the feeling of her very warm cock on her shaven pubis sent shivers up and down her spine.

Soon the intensity of their kiss increased and increased until Lauren opened her thighs. Katelyn dropped between them and her cock moved backwards just enough so that its tip was now touching Lauren's lips. Breaking the kiss, Lauren turned her head and gasped. "It can't be... This is crazy..." she rasped. Looking at Katarina right next to her, who was smiling peacefully, she grinned and laughed.

And suddenly Katelyn arched her pelvis forward and they both felt the tip of her cock penetrating her delicate folds. The two girls looked at each other and for a moment nothing else existed but themselves. Lauren opened her mouth wider and wider as she felt the big cock spreading her pussy wider than ever before, all the while stretching it deeper than ever before. Katelyn didn't have a monster cock, but it was much bigger than Lauren's only previous experience.

And it was mind-blowingly delicious. When Lauren felt Katelyn's smooth thighs pressing hard against her, the long cock hilted completely, she threw her head backwards and cried out. And as much as Katelyn loved the sensation of being so completely inside Lauren, she couldn't help herself and began to fuck her.

Very quickly Lauren was being shaken by Katelyn's every thrust. Next to them, Katarina was caressing her sister's back, grinning. She eventually said "Kat... It's so good to see you finally fucking Lauren! You've been dreaming about it for so long..." Lauren couldn't fully register what that comment implied, and while she knew she would have to one day, right now all she cared about was the glorious cock inside her... and the stunning breasts over her... and the delicious feminine mouth that was kissing her.

When she heard Katelyn whispering, in a broken voice "Don't worry, we don't carry sperm..." she didn't really understand. That is, she didn't understand until Katelyn began groaning and bucking above and inside her. Lauren smiled as she held tightly onto her friend, hugging her tight as Katelyn came and exploded inside her. Katelyn buried her face in Lauren's neck and spasmed her climax, twisting and pushing harder into Lauren's pussy.

As her pleasure crested, Katelyn pushed her upper body up and rammed into Lauren even harder. This allowed Lauren to watch, amazed, as her two large breasts bounced with every stroke. Lauren was flabbergasted by the impossible combination of those luscious heaving breasts, the wonderfully beautiful face of the redhead girl staring back at her and the fat cock splitting her apart.

Seeing Katelyn's face distorted by pleasure as she squirted her cum into her, Lauren felt her own climax triggering. She bucked under her new lover and wrapped her legs around her waist, pinning it deep inside her. She was raked by a powerful climax even as she felt Katelyn's cum leaking our of her pussy. She pulled Katelyn back against her, shivered as she felt their breasts mashing once more and bit into her neck as her pleasure peaked.

She was shouting by the time she was done, gasping for air, her entire body now fully relaxed. Turning her head, she saw that one of her arms had landed on Katarina, who was now kissing it slowly. Katelyn was looking into her eyes, a peculiar look in her eyes. Supporting her body on her elbows, Katelyn remained inside Lauren's pussy as the three girls looked at each other.

Slipping her hand over Katarina's thigh, Lauren closed her finger on her pussy and, once again, felt nothing but pussy. It the coming months it would become clear that Katarina would usually remain cock-free while Katelyn would leave hers hanging whenever she could. But for now, Katarina looked at them and said "What about me?" with a feigned sad expression on her face.

Lauren gasped as she felt Katelyn's cock pulling out of her pussy. It was still very hard, and Lauren wondered if the futanaris had shorter refractory periods. Or if they had them at all. Or maybe Katelyn was just so excited that she was simply remaining hard? On her side now, Lauren watched, fascinated, as the twins began making love.

She saw the look of sheer pleasure on Katarina's face as her sister's long cock penetrated her. They kissed for a long while, and Katarina mumbled something about how different it felt to be fucked without a cock in the way. Lauren, unsure of what Katarina would say, asked her "Can I kiss you?" Lauren felt a pang of pleasure in her belly when the gorgeous redhead who was clearly more interested in boys, grinned and nodded.

Kissing Katarina was immediately different than kissing Katelyn. They were identical twins, yet had distinct personalities, desires and needs. And while Lauren and Katarina were close, it wasn't like with Katelyn. As much as she was enjoying the kiss, Lauren knew that kissing Katelyn had touched her in a very different way. When Katarina broke the kiss and cried out, Lauren grinned as she watched her cumming.

When Katelyn eventually slowed down, her sister's climax spent, she looked at Lauren and said "Go on all fours, my dear..." The command and what she saw in her eyes made Lauren's heart skip a beat. Katelyn hadn't cum in her sister, and as she pulled out and got on her knees, her cock was rock hard, glistening with her sister's pussy juices.

When Lauren felt Katelyn's cock touching her from behind, she groaned, then cried as its entire length was sheathed inside her once again. "So damn long!" she thought again. Her eyes closed, her entire body being shaken by Katelyn's thrusts, Lauren abandoned herself to her new lover.

But soon she opened her eyes to see Katarina's pussy right in front of her. Katarina was now sitting right next to Lauren, her legs spread. She grabbed Lauren's head and pulled it down until, for the very first time, Lauren tasted a pussy. The girls would laugh about it later: Katarina hadn't even realized that it would be Lauren's first cunnilingus. She had just gone with the flow and Lauren had responded just as naturally.

Lauren felt her pleasure increase as she ate Katarina's lovely pussy. And delicious pussy. "Gods! I could eat that pussy for days and days!" she thought, her mind swimming in lust. And while the discovery of her first pussy was an amazing experience, she was still glad when she felt Katarina's cock growing slowly. Soon Lauren stopped licking her pussy or darting her tongue inside and instead focused on sucking the growing cock.

When it was fully out, Katarina carefully got up on her knees. As soon as the twins felt that Lauren was comfortable, they began to pound her in rhythm. Going backwards Lauren felt Katelyn's cock filling her, and going forward she took as much of Katarina's cock into her mouth. Lauren soon lost herself in this crazy position, experiencing too many and too much pleasure to fully comprehend it all.

When her second orgasm took her, Lauren felt like she was waking up from a trance. An incredibly delicious trance, but an altered state of consciousness nevertheless. She cried and screamed again as she came, not wanting to pull away from any cock. As her climax reached its zenith, she felt that the twins were both holding her up as her limbs were no longer able to support her.

Eventually the twins pulled out and lay down on the bed around Lauren. "Got more than you bargained for, sweet girl?" asked Katarina, a touch of laughter in her voice.

"Oh no..." Lauren gasped in reply, still out of breath. "You're both going to cum inside me again before this night is out!" The twins laughed, but kept caressing Lauren as she gathered her energy for one final round. "Here's how I want you two to position yourselves..." she began.

A minute later, Lauren was standing on the mattress on the floor, looking at the two sexiest girls she had ever seen in her life. Katelyn was on her bed, reclining on a bunch of pillows with her legs wide open. On her back, Katarina was laying down between Katelyn's legs, her head resting on her sister's inner thigh, right next to Katelyn's turgid cock.

Feeling like a panther, Lauren climbed on her bed, straddled Katarina's lap and impaled herself on her cock. As soon as she finished groaning in pleasure, she leaned forward, kissed Katarina before moving slightly to her left and took Katelyn's cock into her mouth. And so she rode Katarina's cock while sucking her lover's cock. Even in this crazy whirlwind of carnal pleasure, Lauren was already fully aware that the connection between her and Katelyn was different than her connection with her sister. She liked Katarina, was enjoying her tremendously right now, but what she felt for Katelyn...

In a matter of a few hours late night after a party, Lauren had gone from having vanilla sex a few times with a single guy to fucking two girls with cocks at the same time. And she was loving every single pounding moment of it. With whatever strength remained in her legs she rode Katarina's cock and focused the rest of her being giving Katelyn the best blowjob she could manage.

While Katarina's cock could completely fit inside her pussy, Lauren couldn't fit the identical other cock fully inside her mouth. But she gave her very best. With one hand on Katarina's sublime breast, feeling her hard nipple between her fingers, Lauren wrapped her other hand around the base of Katelyn's cock. She pumped it up and down in sync or counter-stroke to her mouth, or squeezed her fingers hard around her shaft while licking her entire length, or wrapping her fingers just below the crown while she sucked it hard...

From the corner of her eyes she could see Katarina's head turned towards her, watching her blowjob. And so she could see exactly when Katarina's climax hit her. Her eyes closed, and her mouth opened. And as she pushed up with every one of Lauren's downstroke, Katarina came hard beneath and inside her. Her cries and moans triggered her sister's climax as well, and Katelyn grabbed Lauren's head with her two hands as she climaxed.

Lauren was surprised by the amount of cum she felt inside her mouth, but swallowed the first jet without a trace of hesitation. She was drinking her new girl lover's cum! But when Katarina whispered "Keep some in your mouth and give me a taste..." Lauren was happy to oblige! But she almost opened her mouth, which would have let it all leak out, when she felt Katarina's hand between their bodies. So much fucking pleasure!

And so, when Katelyn was spent and Lauren moved her head above Katarina's, she knew she was ready to orgasm. When she kissed her friend and gently opened her mouth, feeling the cum slide into Katarina, Lauren also felt the explosion of pleasure in her pussy. And so she came again, sharing a cum-filled french kiss with her friend while her lover lay right next to them, panting in post-climax delight. Lauren knew that Katarina was spent, but she still rode her hard, using her thick fucktoy of a cock to push as much pleasure out of her orgasm as was physically possible.

When she finally moved away from Katarina's cock she felt a huge load of cum leaking from her pussy onto her thigh. Seeing that, Katelyn leaned down to kiss and suck it all up. "Greedy wench!" her sister said, laughing.

"Look who's talking, miss with my cum in her mouth!"

All three girls laughed as they comfortably settled in the bed. It would be a night spent rubbing against the two others in such a small bed, but none of them minded. "We'll be needing a shower tomorrow morning... We reek of sex!" said Katarina.

"There she goes again, suggesting new sexual ideas!" replied her sister. The girls laughed again and cuddled for a while before sleep took them over.

In the next few weeks and months, the twins outgrew their shy personality and shocked everybody when they came to the town's beach wearing very tiny bikinis. Since they were now able to retract their cocks, there were no reasons to keep hiding their bodies. The closeness between the three girls made a lot of people talk, but that soon stopped, or at least changed, when Katelyn and Lauren came out as a couple a few months after their first night together.

As for Katarina, despite making exceptions for her sister and Lauren, very rarely let her cock out of her body. While Katelyn was happy to live with it as often as possible, Katarina fully assumed her feminine gender. Then again, about a year later when her boyfriend accidentally saw her sister's cock, it opened up new possibilities for her. And for her sister and Lauren. But that it a tale for another time.

12