FWB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday was a long ways away, but I was already longing for it. I had no idea how playful the rest of the week would turn out to be.

Monday was a day like any other, minus my still jubilant mood. Tuesday, though, played out quite differently. After I wrapped up work around 6PM, I got another text from Adam.

"Still waiting for more outfits Samantha"

The moment I saw it, I smiled like the Cheshire Cat. I had already thought about the next outfit I'd show him and how I would pose. I went into my bedroom, freshened up and put on a two piece black and white striped bikini. The bottom had little more than a strip of thread in the back, putting my thick, round ass on full display.

I setup the camera and went and stood with my back to the lens. I placed my hands against the wall and spread my legs wide, showing off my toned legs as well. I could feel my woman hood hanging down some but wasn't sure how visible the entire package would be in the picture.

When I grabbed the phone to look, the bulge was pretty noticeable. I may not be tall, but I was blessed with a fairly big cock. It was hard to hide in this outfit, so I figured this picture was about as good as it would get. I did hesitate for a second before sending it, but I was no longer going to hide and Adam didn't want me to. I hit the send button and waited anxiously for him to respond.

After a very brief wait, I got a response.

"Holy fuck. Smoking hot! "

These exchanges made me feel so beautiful. My entire body glowed each time we did this. I felt wanted and desired and free. And horny. Very, very horny.

Wednesday came and went. On Thursday, Adam asked for another pic and I gladly obliged, posing in the slutty cheerleader outfit for him.

"Fucking love it"

By the time Saturday arrived, I spent the day counting down the hours until I would go to Adam's place. In fact, by mid afternoon my patience had run out. I texted Adam to see if I could come over early and he quickly replied that he was good with that. I already had a bag with clothes and makeup packed and ready to go. Again, I nearly sprinted to his apartment.

Adam opened the door and smiled deeply when he saw me on the other side. He welcomed me in and said to me, "I hope Samantha came with you."

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was only 3PM. Normally, Alicia would still be here but she was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Alicia?" I asked him as I flopped down on the couch.

"Yeah. So, we called things off last weekend actually. Neither of us were really happy. Nothing bad happened, we just decided we weren't meant for each other. It's all good," he said, shocking me.

My mind immediately began to wonder if our text exchanges were a result of the breakup or related somehow. The look on my face must have told a story, because he felt compelled to say something else.

"Don't worry. Our breakup had been developing for a while. It had nothing to do with you."

I felt relieved. I melted into the couch and watched as Adam did the same.

"So, I see you brought a bag with you."

"I did," I responded.

"Got an outfit in there?"

"A few," I replied.

"Ok, cool. So, if you reach next to the couch, you'll find a bag. That's for you," he said.

I reached down and found a pink bag. I reached inside and pulled out a skimpy, bright red two piece bikini. The bottom had almost no cloth in the back and the front was skimpier than anything I had in my closet.

"Oh wow, Adam. This is really ... something," I said, not sure what to make of it.

"If you're not comfortable wearing it here, that is completely fine. I just thought you'd like it," he said with a tinge of nervousness in his voice.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm going to wear this. I'm going to wear it here. It's just one of the sexiest things I've ever seen," I responded.

"I know," he said confidently.

"Are you sure you want to see me in this," I asked him nervously.

"Absolutely. I mean, whatever you're comfortable with. Only if you're good with it," he responded awkwardly.

I looked over and could see him sweating slightly! I smiled a big smile, got up and grabbed my bag and made my way to the bathroom without saying a word.

I got undressed and began prepping myself. I applied lotion to my body and got my hair fluffed and looking absolutely luscious. I applied my makeup with bright, red lipstick on my lips. I finally grabbed the red bikini he had bought me and put it on.

The cloth in the back of the bottom was almost useless, disappearing completely between my two thick cheeks. The front covered me up somewhat, but the bulge was obvious and various bits and pieces of my flesh were visible even if the full package was not.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before swinging open the bathroom door. I slowly walked into the living room, stopping a few feet in front of Adam. I decided that Adam would be the first to hear Samantha's true voice, the feminine one I had worked on for the past few years.

"So, do you like it," I asked him.

His smile stretched wide across his face. His eyes caressed my neck down to my shoulders, grabbing my waist firmly. They warmed the skin on my thighs as his approving gaze locked onto the glistening flesh. I turned to the side to show off my best curves and felt his eyes firmly grab my ass and not let go.

"You're beautiful, Samantha," he said quietly.

I moved over to my normal spot on the couch and sat down. I did everything in my power to try and calm myself. I forced myself to think about baseball and zombies just to distract my mind. I knew that if I couldn't lower my temperature, Adam would have quickly gotten a very different show.

While I was able to eventually settle myself, I could tell Adam was not. Inside his baggy shorts was the noticeable impression of a long, stiff rod. This was the first time I had seen it this pronounced and my jaw nearly hit the floor. His cock was huge! I had to quickly turn my eyes away, lest my arousal kick back in.

After a few very awkward moments of silence, I finally got up to grab the controllers from under the TV, turned it on and got a game going. I tossed a controller in his lap, which awkwardly hit him right on his woody, drawing a laugh from both of us and finally cutting the tension in the room.

We played games for nearly an hour. We then spent the rest of the day and evening talking. We ordered pizza and drank throughout the night, though neither of us got particularly drunk. Adam was keenly interested in learning more about Samantha.

He asked me if I was attracted to men or women. I told him both, though Samantha definitely preferred strong, dominant men. He asked when Samantha came along, and I explained my lifelong fascination with it and how getting out on my own was a turning point. He had so many questions and I was more than happy to tell him all about myself. He seemed genuinely interested and we connected in a way I never expected.

In fact, I felt more at home being Samantha when around him. I wasn't good at reading rooms, but I definitely felt an energy between us, though I didn't want to make any assumptions. This was all so new and I had no idea what was real and what was just excitement on my part.

Ultimately, our long evening came to an uneventful close. Wearing that skimpy bikini was a huge turn on and made me feel a sexual energy I hadn't felt before, but i tempered my overwhelming sexual desire with the reality that I had no idea what Adam wanted. Yes, he did get an erection while looking at me, but he made no other moves. I wasn't even sure I truly wanted him to make a move.

The whole situation was freeing but also confusing. Adam was incredibly attractive and god help me I wanted to see just how big that erection of his really was. At the same time, though, I didn't want to mess up our friendship. I wanted to be longed for by a strong, masculine man. Would Adam be the first in my life? I just didn't know.

Thankfully, that confusion would be cleared up dramatically over the next few days.

*** The passionate conclusion ***

When I woke up the next morning, my phone had a few messages waiting for me, all of them from Adam.

"Hey beautiful. Loved hanging with my girl. Cant wait to see u again."

"Last night was great. That bikini was so fucking hot"

"I wouldnt mind if you sent more pics ;)"

I felt a wide range of emotions reading the messages. I felt longed for and beautiful but the confusion of where our relationship was at was beginning to eat at me. My feelings for him were beginning to crystalize. Even though we started as friends, I wanted him to want me sexually. I fantasized about him coming over and having his way with me over and over. I needed to know how he felt, so I decided it was time to start pushing the envelope.

I shot back my first response.

"How hot do you like it?"

His response gave me the greenlight.

"You know me, I like it really spicy."

I freshened up and made sure my entire body, hair and makeup was pristine. I was going to give him a picture he wouldn't forget.

I grabbed a sexy black teddy out of the closet and put it on, except I left the panties in the drawer. The cloth of the teddy was translucent, enough to see the outline of your figure. I setup my phone and kneeled on the bed facing the phone with my legs spread. When I went through the shots, I found the perfect one.

The outline of my figure and my girl cock were easy to see. I wanted Adam to see all of what he could have. Without hesitation, I sent him the picture. A minute later, his response came in.

"Holy fuck. Wow."

I replied back.

"Hope you like it. Even more to cum later."

His response let me know I was heading down the right path.

"Oh god yes. Cannot wait."

He was mine. I knew right then and there that I had him right where I wanted him. I decided he'd have to wait a day to get any more.

After a long day of work on Monday, I decided to take a long, hot shower and really doll myself up for the next photo. I already had the perfect outfit in mind. It was another bikini that was even skimpier than the one I had worn at his house. This time, though, I made sure he'd see more of me than ever.

I posed with the bikini on and my back to the camera. This time, though, I let my girl cock hang loose so that it could be clearly seen between my spread legs. I sorted through the photos and found the perfect one. I decided to caption this one as well, putting "the girl with more" at the bottom. I hit send and waited for his reply.

"Samantha. I'm hard as a rock looking at this. Holy shit."

I already had a response in my head and quickly replied to his message.

"I hope you dream of me tonight"

He responded quickly.

"Been dreaming of you every night, sweetheart."

I let the conversation rest there.

On Tuesday, though, Adam couldn't even get through an entire workday before he texted me again.

"Please tell me another pic is coming."

I shot back a response to play with him.

"We'll see."

After work wrapped up a few hours later, I knew Adam was wrapped around my finger now. I loved the feeling of knowing he wanted to see more and more of me. All of me.

This picture would be my most seductive yet. I grabbed a white lace teddy and sat on the bed. I turned on my side, being sure to show off my ample backside. My cock was already as hard as a rock, so I tucked the hard flesh between my legs so that he could see it as clear as day, pressed between my thighs. I found the perfect picture and sent it through. He responded quickly.

"I'm in love"

I laughed at his response and quickly shot back a reply.

"You make me feel so beautiful, sweetie."

His response melted me.

"You're gorgeous and stunning and hot as fuck."

I slept so well that night.

Wednesday would turn out to be one of the greatest days of my life. I was planning to starve Adam for a day to build his anticipation for the weekend. I went about my workday as normal. Around 7PM though, a text from Adam came in.

"Last pic has sustained me. I've jerked to it a few times lol"

I was feeling particularly frisky this evening, so I decided to respond.

"Pic or it didn't happen."

I waited for a few minutes but saw no response. I began to grow a little nervous but after about 5 minutes a new message came through ... with a picture. When I opened it, Adam had sent a pic of his thick, hard and enormous cock!

I stared at the picture for a moment - it was, after all, the first time someone had sent a dick pic to me - and was in awe of what I was seeing. His dick was huge, just like I thought. I was pretty well endowed with my 7 inches, but his was easily bigger. I immediately fantasized about having it in my hand, in my mouth ... in my body. I decided to respond again.

"It's a shame you jerked to the pic when you could have the real thing."

He immediately responded.

"Didn't know that was an option. Is it?"

My heart was pounding. I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to know. I shot back my reply.

"Only if you promise to cum deep inside of me big boy."

His response made my heart leap.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes"

Oh my god! Was this really going to happen? Was he really going to come over? I immediately jumped in the shower and got myself ready for any possibility. I cleaned myself inside and out and dolled myself up as much as possible. When I jumped out, I threw on the bikini he had bought me just a few days before.

Just a few minutes after getting dressed, I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Adam standing there. I opened the door and before I could even say a word, he grabbed my neck and pulled our lips together! The kiss was incredibly passionate and we both were immediately lost in it.

I quickly closed the door. As soon as the door slammed shut, Adam scooped me off my feet and carried me into the living room, laying me down on the couch. Our kissing continued unabated. My skimpy bikini was no match for my quickly hardening cock. I felt Adam's hand reach down and grab hold of it, his hand gently stroking it as our opened mouth kiss kept going.

"You're overdressed," I whispered into his open mouth.

Adam stepped back and quickly threw his shirt to the floor. He ripped his baggy shorts and boxers to the floor and kicked them to the side. I looked at his enormous, stiff cock. It was so big and looked even bigger than it did in the photo.

He crawled back on top of me and we continued kissing. Our cocks were rubbing against each other, a sensation that nearly caused me to instantly orgasm. Our kissing and grinding continued for a minute before I pushed him off.

"Sit down," I told him.

I crawled between his legs as he sat on the couch and grabbed his thick, hard shaft in my hands. I put my lips on the tip of his cock and whirled my tongue around on it. The salty taste of his precum made me want him more. I slowly stroked his cock with one hand while I fondled his sack with the other. I licked his shaft up and down, taking it into my mouth and throat periodically. His moaning told me I was pleasing my man.

After a minute, he pulled me away from his cock. As I stood in front of him, he grabbed mine - which was still as hard as steel - and began stroking it. The feel of his hand stroking me was driving me insane.

He got up off the couch and moved behind me. His hands grabbed my waist then pulled us close together. I felt his stiff shaft press against my backside, which made me so desperate to have him inside of me. His hand moved up and down my smooth waist, grabbing a hold of my cock again. I was dripping precum as his hands slid up and down my body.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was so ready for him to fill me up.

"I want you deep inside of me, Adam. Fuck me, please," I begged him.

"Whatever you wish, sweetheart," he whispered into my ear.

I ran into the bedroom and grabbed the lubricant off my nightstand. I came back into the living room and tossed the bottle at him. I then positioned myself with my hands against the wall, my legs spread wide.

I felt his hands grab my skimpy bikini bottom and rip them to the floor. My heart was pounding now and my cock was twitching with anticipation.

I felt a dab of lubricant hit my backside and his fingers began spreading it around my hole. I moaned deeply as he played with me.

Then I felt it. He place the head of his thick, stiff cock against me. He began pressing it inside of me. I had played with many dildos, but none of them compared to this feeling. He was warm and alive and throbbing inside of me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned out loud, "oh fuck that feels so good."

His stiff, thick cock pushed deeper inside of me, giving me the sensation of being completely filled and completed. I didn't know if I could take all of him, but he kept pushing slowly.

"Holy shit, Adam, your cock is so fucking huge. Shove that cock inside my ass. Mmmmmm," I cried out.

"You're so tight and so hot," he said as he momentarily paused with his cock thrust almost completely inside me. "I've never been this turned on before. You're fucking amazing, Samantha."

Then I felt it. The pain and pleasure of his cock withdrawing. I gasped loudly.

"Are you ok," he quickly asked me.

"God yes. Please keep going. I can handle it," I begged him.

His cock pushed back into me. I felt the tingle all over my body as his massive shaft hit all the most sensitive places inside of me. I had never felt anything like this before.

"Oh god, that feels uhhhhhhh," I moaned out in pleasure, taking a deep, long breathe as his thrusting began to intensify. "Oh shit, fuck, pound my pussy with that gigantic cock, Adam."

His thrusting intensified even more. The sound of our flesh colliding was like a rhythmic drum beat. His cock moving in and out of me, driving me ever closer to a sexual eruption.

"Oh god Adam, that feels so good," I moaned out slowly.

"You're so fucking hot Samantha," he replied as his tempo increased.

I felt his right hand come off my hip and reach in front of me, grabbing my still fully erect girl cock. He expertly began stroking me even as he thrust in and out of me. The sensation was a sexual overload and I was not going to last long at all.

"Oh Adam. Oh god. Oh god. I'm about to cum. Oh my god," I slowly moaned between his thrusts and strokes.

Then I felt it. The surge of sexual explosion began to erupt inside me. My balls clenched up and my cock began to twitch as my warm, white seed exploded out of me. I shot rope after rope of cum, watching it hit the wall and the floor in front of me. I nearly passed out from pleasure as my cock flopped up and down, rocketing gobs of cum all over.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming now," I heard Adam say as his thrusting stopped suddenly.

Deep inside me I felt the eruption as his cock began twitching in perfect timing with his moaning and body spasms. His explosion continued for what seemed like minutes as he filled me with his manly, white seed.

After he settled, he kept his thick cock thrust inside of me as he reached around my waist and chest and pulled me close. He turned my head towards his and planted a sensuous, soft kiss on my lips. His hands rubbed softly over my waist and thighs as we continued to kiss.

He slowly withdrew his cock from inside of me and picked me up again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nestled my head against his chest as he walked us into the bathroom. He set me down and got the shower going, before turning to me again and kissing me once more.

"Let's get cleaned up," he said.

"Ok," I responded.

"We'll clean up and we can rest in your bed and figure out what to do next," he said as we stepped into falling water together.

"I would like that. I have all sorts of ideas," I said to him.